April 20, 2024, 03:02:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #154 12/16/09 - 1/19/10  (Read 380489 times)
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #380 on: December 18, 2009, 12:23:26 PM »

Death Penalty Option Stays In Casey Case

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/22005422/detail.html
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #381 on: December 18, 2009, 12:26:11 PM »

I would love to know what Baez and Lyons said to Casey after the hearing? Lyons probably felt like smacking her in the head and lectured her up and down and sideways. It's not going to do any good, she will be a handful for the lawyers during the trial, and the jury will see all of this, and the darkness in her eyes. Nothing can change the evil eyes, even if she behaves 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #382 on: December 18, 2009, 12:26:47 PM »

Thanks 
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #383 on: December 18, 2009, 12:29:33 PM »

She is a loose cannon, and look out if she goes off her medication, though I do think she is probably either off or not on the right meds. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhMvcHyruZQ&feature=email

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #384 on: December 18, 2009, 12:29:52 PM »

Judge Stan Strickland came through like a champ for Caylee this go round.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #385 on: December 18, 2009, 12:30:55 PM »

I would love to know what Baez and Lyons said to Casey after the hearing? Lyons probably felt like smacking her in the head and lectured her up and down and sideways. It's not going to do any good, she will be a handful for the lawyers during the trial, and the jury will see all of this, and the darkness in her eyes. Nothing can change the evil eyes, even if she behaves 

True dat NoRose     
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: December 18, 2009, 12:32:46 PM »

She is a loose cannon, and look out if she goes off her medication, though I do think she is probably either off or not on the right meds. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhMvcHyruZQ&feature=email
    That had me laughing out loud.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #387 on: December 18, 2009, 12:34:10 PM »

Thanks N2WISHN

Oh Happy Day!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #388 on: December 18, 2009, 12:34:42 PM »

True dat NoRose     
Those eyes tell all. Seriously I wonder if Baez and Lyons while talking to her get afraid of her?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: December 18, 2009, 12:35:19 PM »

Judge Rules To Leave Death Penalty On Table For Casey
Defense Has Cited Lack Of Evidence, Unconstitutionality

POSTED: 11:51 am EST December 18, 2009
UPDATED: 12:21 pm EST December 18, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Despite an argument by Casey Anthony's defense team, a motion was denied by Judge Stan Strickland, so the death penalty will still be sought against the 23-year-old.

Jose Baez, Casey Anthony's attorney, has argued that the death penalty in this case is unconstitutional.

Baez also previously filed a motion asking the judge to force the prosecution to reveal why it believes the death penalty should be on the table.

He argued that the prosecution cannot establish why or how Caylee died and wants to know what evidence the state that justifies the death penalty.

"While the Court found much of defense counsel's argument regarding death penalty law and procedures to be compelling, her argument as to the state's bad faith and impermissible motives cannot withstand scrutiny. While the quantum of evidence sufficient to seek the death penalty will virtually always be an issue, that matter is best left to the jury. The prosecution's brief recitation of facts supporting its decision to seek the death penalty in this matter was also compelling, and therefore sufficient," the order stated.

Casey Anthony is in the Orange County Jail charged with murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee. Caylee's remains were found in a wooded area off Suburban Drive near the Anthony family home in December 2008 by a meter reader. Anthony maintains that a nanny by the name of Zenaida Gonzalez kidnapped Caylee.

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #390 on: December 18, 2009, 12:36:00 PM »

Judge: State Can Seek Death For Casey Anthony
Posted: 12:05 pm EST December 18, 2009

Comment On This Story ››

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- In the case against Casey Anthony, an Orange County judge on Friday denied the defense's request to take the death penalty off the table.

Casey Anthony's attorneys had argued that prosecutors were using the death penalty to seat a "conviction-prone" jury on the case.

In his ruling, Judge Stan Strickland said the issue of whether to sentence Casey Anthony to death, should she be found guilty, is one best left for a jury to decide.

“While the quantum of evidence sufficient to seek the death penalty will virtually always be an issue, that matter is generally best left for the jury,” Judge Strickland wrote in his ruling.

Earlier this week, Judge Strickland denied other motions filed by the defense, including requests to dismiss charges of check fraud against Casey, as well as a request to stop videotaping Casey in jail.

http://www.wftv.com/news/22005565/detail.html
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #391 on: December 18, 2009, 12:39:27 PM »

Thanks N2wishn! Judge Strickland rocks!!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #392 on: December 18, 2009, 12:43:05 PM »

Anybody think there will be more defense interviews on early morning TV news shows in light of the court’s rulings? I do……….
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #393 on: December 18, 2009, 12:45:39 PM »

Fla. judge: Prosecutors can seek death penalty for Casey Anthony in daughter’s death

December 18th, 2009

Slain Fla. girl’s mom may still face death penalty

ORLANDO, Fla. — A Florida judge has denied a request to take the death penalty off the table for a mother charged with killing her 2-year-old daughter.

Circuit Judge Stan Strickland ruled Friday that prosecutors can ask a jury to consider the death penalty during Casey Anthony’s trial next year.

Anthony’s attorneys had argued that prosecutors were seeking the death penalty in bad faith.

http://blog.taragana.com/law/2009/12/18/fla-judge-prosecutors-can-seek-death-penalty-for-casey-anthony-in-daughters-death-19009/

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #394 on: December 18, 2009, 12:46:03 PM »

Hi my friends!  I am so confused when it comes to Joy.  I know the whole story of her granddauther being 'friends" with Casey at first and Joy stalked them, going through there trash, as she also stood at Blanchard Park with a pro-Caylee sign, etc........  For some reason, I thought they all  turned against each other?  She is a Defense Witness?????  I knew she was a wacko and  Thanks for the rap sheet.  I do have ONE BIG question!  Why the heck does she have ANY custody of A CHILD??????

Well It just shows another reason of what a Bozo attorney he really is!  I didn't even think the A$$holes had anything to do with her, so what the heck does she "know"?  She is just another act in this circus and has inserted herself on top of it....  However,  she will probably help out in the correct verdict, along with EVERYTHING else!    GUILTY! 

Joy's been poking around where Caylee's remains were found and swears her little body was not there in Oct/Nov.  and there was no water, contradicting Tim Miller.  She's a wackjob who better look out or she'll be in the cross hairs of the defense as the next suspect.

Good to see you Diannah1.  I've been thinking of you and praying for you and Mr. Diannah1.  I hope that you are both on the mend. 

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #395 on: December 18, 2009, 12:46:44 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

I LOVE ME SOME JUDGE STRICKLAND!  YeeHawwwww!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #396 on: December 18, 2009, 12:48:06 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Despite an argument by Casey Anthony's defense team, a motion was denied by Judge Stan Strickland, so the death penalty will still be sought against the 23-year-old.

Jose Baez, Casey Anthony's attorney, has argued that the death penalty in this case is unconstitutional.

Baez also previously filed a motion asking the judge to force the prosecution to reveal why it believes the death penalty should be on the table.

He argued that the prosecution cannot establish why or how Caylee died and wants to know what evidence the state that justifies the death penalty.

"While the Court found much of defense counsel's argument regarding death penalty law and procedures to be compelling, her argument as to the state's bad faith and impermissible motives cannot withstand scrutiny. While the quantum of evidence sufficient to seek the death penalty will virtually always be an issue, that matter is best left to the jury. The prosecution's brief recitation of facts supporting its decision to seek the death penalty in this matter was also compelling, and therefore sufficient," the order stated.

Casey Anthony is in the Orange County Jail charged with murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee. Caylee's remains were found in a wooded area off Suburban Drive near the Anthony family home in December 2008 by a meter reader. Anthony maintains that a nanny by the name of Zenaida Gonzalez kidnapped Caylee.

Sorry, forgot link: http://www.wesh.com/news/22005321/detail.html

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #397 on: December 18, 2009, 12:48:09 PM »

True dat NoRose     
Those eyes tell all. Seriously I wonder if Baez and Lyons while talking to her get afraid of her?
Maybe they might not be afraid of her but I'm sure they're petrified of her going ballistic and wrecking the house of cards that Bozo in his wisdom has tried to build. He's maintained that she's as right as rain from the beginning. To keep this sham going and keep his name in the headlines seems to have been his plan. He should have conceded her mental problems a long time ago. Maybe she has been running the show and flatly said no way, but somehow I really think he's the one that has tried to keep her and her personality under wraps.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: December 18, 2009, 12:56:28 PM »

True dat NoRose     
Maybe they might not be afraid of her but I'm sure they're petrified of her going ballistic and wrecking the house of cards that Bozo in his wisdom has tried to build. He's maintained that she's as right as rain from the beginning. To keep this sham going and keep his name in the headlines seems to have been his plan. He should have conceded her mental problems a long time ago. Maybe she has been running the show and flatly said no way, but somehow I really think he's the one that has tried to keep her and her personality under wraps.
Thanks, that could very well be.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #399 on: December 18, 2009, 01:00:08 PM »

Thanks For the GREAT info all! GO JUDGE STRICKLAND!

I know monkeys are discussing how much the defense are lacking in the ability to control Casey, which I agree.  It just totally shocks me, first to even think of defending somebody so obviously guilty, but to put up with somebody who doesn't/can't have ANY appreciation enough to do what she needs to make an attempt at winning.  I just cannot fathom, how they put up with her crap, or conscienceless and somebody so obviously guilty just boggles my mind!   The defense must be really disparate for FAME to put up with it, is all I can think of!  I'd done smack the crap out of her, and that's pretending I was defending her.  We won't discuss what I really want to do........

The only thing that scares me at this point, since the Judge continues to side with the prosecution, (rightly so, I may add!), I worry about an appeal down the road.  OMG!  This case is just driving me crazy with all the twist and turns, the inappropriate behavior amongst Casey, C&G etc.  I just want the case to get on and over with!   However, the more pre-trials before-hand, just puts another nail in Caseys coffin.   I am just so baffled and sickened by it all.....

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.