April 26, 2024, 02:58:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #154 12/16/09 - 1/19/10  (Read 380868 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #480 on: December 18, 2009, 08:33:22 PM »

Hi Monkeys!!  Been quite a while since I wrote but have been lurking and thinking of you!  Since the hearing last Friday, been reading and hadn't seen anything mentioned about the tissue passed to Casey?  I've been wondering where it came from as I couldn't see who passed it to Baez?  My suspicious mind makes me wonder about it?  Casey pays so much attention to it?  Thought I'd mention and see what you think?
http://www.wesh.com/video/21930119/index.html
Start at 1:09

Next I want to thank Brandi for my Christmas avatar!  Love it!  You alway do well Brandi!  Thank you!

Have a good nite friends!!   
Hope you are doing well, I was reading somewhere, don't remember where, that it was a tissue from Cindy 
I'd read that too but wondered.  I would think that would be illegal?  Wouldn't think court would allow things to be passed from spectators to those being charged? Makes me more suspicious if it was passed by Cindy-if that's the case.
I wondered also, I know at first I was reading she had passed a note, and then it was a tissue.
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #481 on: December 18, 2009, 08:40:44 PM »

Yeah NRCG-it did look to me like she was reading something.  When she 1st got the tissue it looked like it upset her. 

Another thing that struck me odd was George and Cindy leaving when it got rough.  What a way they hung in there to support their daughter.  Not my idea of showing support when they say she's innocent. And the huddle between Cindy and the others in the hallway-leaving George by himself.  That to me said alot!

Only time will tell.  The trial will be interesting, to say the least!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #482 on: December 18, 2009, 09:03:49 PM »

Hi Monkeys!!  Been quite a while since I wrote but have been lurking and thinking of you!  Since the hearing last Friday, been reading and hadn't seen anything mentioned about the tissue passed to Casey?  I've been wondering where it came from as I couldn't see who passed it to Baez?  My suspicious mind makes me wonder about it?  Casey pays so much attention to it?  Thought I'd mention and see what you think?

Next I want to thank Brandi for my Christmas avatar!  Love it!  You alway do well Brandi!  Thank you!

Good to see you, HidingMonkey!

Of course, you are welcome.

I have missed your posting!

I noticed the packet of tissues in front of Casey at the hearing, but missed someone handing one to her. I'll have to take another look.

You should post more often!

Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #483 on: December 18, 2009, 09:09:56 PM »

Hi Brandi!  Good to see you!  Had to take a break for awhile to get away from Casey!  LOL!  I know everyone can relate!  Always here for Caylee though!  Hope you've been doing well!

Baez handed the tissue to Casey but it was handed to him behind her back.  The video doesn't show where it came from.  It'd be interesting to see where it came from for sure.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #484 on: December 18, 2009, 09:10:26 PM »

Good to see you, HidingMonkey!

Of course, you are welcome.

I have missed your posting!

I noticed the packet of tissues in front of Casey at the hearing, but missed someone handing one to her. I'll have to take another look.

You should post more often!

Apparently I don't see what others do. Looks to me as if someone on the other side and kind of behind Casey hands Baez a tissue since he was looking that way and he handed it to Casey. I didn't think it looked like she was reading anything, just self-absorbed in the tissue and her fake crying attempt. That's all I saw. But I am known for not always seeing everything. Wink

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #485 on: December 18, 2009, 09:11:37 PM »

Hi Hiding Monkey--Where you been hidin'?  IMO Judge Strickland should make it clear at the start of court that anyone who wishes to leave should leave now and that no one will be allowed to barge out at will with a great show of doing so. This is what George and Cindy always do and it disrupts concentration on what is going on in court.  George especially likes to stomp out.  I think the judge should warn them and then hold them in contempt of court if they do it again.  Also, I think the judge should instruct whoever handles security for those entering the courtroom to confiscate gum and water bottles before they are allowed in. Next the Anthonys will bring a da** picnic to court.  They are so disgusting. 

I believe it is illegal for a spectator to hand anything to a defendant in court and if Cindy did so I think she should be held in contempt.  I am tired of these two rednecks acting as if they own the courtroom, and getting away with it. A court should be respected and certain behaviour should be demanded by the judge if the spectators are too ignorant to know proper behaviour.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #486 on: December 18, 2009, 09:13:34 PM »

I'm bringing this forward because I never saw anyone answer and I want to know the answer to the first part. 

Does anyone know if the state (Linda Burdick} ever got a copy of Georges testimony
before the grand jury. I know they applied but I never heard a result.
Also does this mean that if CA & GA go to see CA that the judge will watch the
the tapes first. No big deal, they won't go to see her anyway.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #487 on: December 18, 2009, 09:15:15 PM »

I'm glad Judge Strickland ruled this way as I feel Casey is guilty and from all appearances, i.e. the evidence we know, deserves the death penalty.  I doubt a jury would sentence her to death, though.  Rarely is a young white middle class woman executed and I don't think she will be.  What she apparently did to Caylee is an inhumane act and only a barbarian would have done that and I see nothing to mitigate it.  But once a jury finds her guilty of first degree murder, and I feel they will, they will IMO go back to the jury room and sentence her to life in prison without parole.  Of course none of us, including me, can foresee the future.  But that is what I expect to happen.

After this ruling, Jose Baez would be well advised to seek a deal for Casey.  Just continuing to say that someone else "Out there" did it means nothing.( I always wonder what Cindy means when she constantly says "Someone out there"  Does she mean Mars, the moon?  Out there where?) If the mentally disturbed Joy Wray is their star witness, and the ex-Mrs. Kronk a back up, even though she never filed a complaint against Kronk, then the defense might as well fold their tents right now.  Their client is a proven liar.  Everything so far points to her. Maybe Lyons is a realist and will explain the facts of life to Baez.  I hope so.  He can always go back to selling Brazillian bikinis.
Babybear I have always wondered the same thing about Cindy when it is so obvious there is no "someone else" "out there" I especially find it interesting that in her interviews, including her most recent on the Today Show, how she claims there was never a FULL investigation done and that she would really like to see a FULL investigation done.  Well I have only one thing to say to Cindy and that is I thought you and George had hired investigators to do just that and that they are continuing to do so even still..........hmmm so what is up with that Cindy - what have they found????? How can she say a full investigation has not been done when she has her supposed investigators out there pounding the pavement?  She is so full of hot air aka BS and she knows full well who killed Caylee.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #488 on: December 18, 2009, 09:18:39 PM »

Hi Hiding Monkey--Where you been hidin'?  IMO Judge Strickland should make it clear at the start of court that anyone who wishes to leave should leave now and that no one will be allowed to barge out at will with a great show of doing so. This is what George and Cindy always do and it disrupts concentration on what is going on in court.  George especially likes to stomp out.  I think the judge should warn them and then hold them in contempt of court if they do it again.  Also, I think the judge should instruct whoever handles security for those entering the courtroom to confiscate gum and water bottles before they are allowed in. Next the Anthonys will bring a da** picnic to court.  They are so disgusting. 

I believe it is illegal for a spectator to hand anything to a defendant in court and if Cindy did so I think she should be held in contempt.  I am tired of these two rednecks acting as if they own the courtroom, and getting away with it. A court should be respected and certain behaviour should be demanded by the judge if the spectators are too ignorant to know proper behaviour.

Gotta high-five you on the bolded part!

I also agree with the rest of your post.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #489 on: December 18, 2009, 09:19:44 PM »

I'm bringing this forward because I never saw anyone answer and I want to know the answer to the first part. 

Does anyone know if the state (Linda Burdick} ever got a copy of Georges testimony
I have not heard the end result if the State got a copy of George's GJ testimony. I'm just going to assume they did, but don't really know.
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #490 on: December 18, 2009, 09:20:35 PM »

Hi Babybear!  Hiding alot in the rafters!!!  I agree with you on both accounts.   IMO I can see someone (not mentioning name-lol)playing the dumb card if it hadn't been addressed by the judge previously!  I just thought I'd bring it up cause it struck me odd.
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #491 on: December 18, 2009, 09:22:02 PM »

Hi monkeys.  Great week.  I think they got a copy of the grand jury.  I believe that the judge onl;y want to review the taped visits between Bozo and Casey.  That was my take on it.

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #492 on: December 18, 2009, 09:22:04 PM »

the tapes first.
No big deal, they won't go to see her anyway.
I think I can answer the BBM part:
Probably so, "Strickland ordered that he must view — behind closed doors — any video of visits with her attorney before it's released to the public."
So I assume the same would be for visits with anyone.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-ruling-20091217,0,6607728.story

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #493 on: December 18, 2009, 09:34:28 PM »

I have not heard the end result if the State got a copy of George's GJ testimony. I'm just going to assume they did, but don't really know.
I just want it released via sunshine law Smile so I can read it!  Thank you to all that answered.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #494 on: December 18, 2009, 09:39:32 PM »

the tapes first.
Probably so, "Strickland ordered that he must view — behind closed doors — any video of visits with her attorney before it's released to the public."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-ruling-20091217,0,6607728.story

HI Brandi Saw your dog, Brandi.  gorgeous.  I wish Judge Strickland would make it clear if he means tapes if the Anthonys visit (Fat chance of that.) I read it to mean just the tapes with her attorney, but others see it differently. I think it needs clarification, but maybe the affected parties understand.  I know the judge is not concerned if whether or not people on the internet understand it, but inquiring minds want to know.

Protect the little babies
Scared Monkey

We are the voice for the missing or harmed!!

« Reply #495 on: December 18, 2009, 09:58:50 PM »

the tapes first.

HI Brandi Saw your dog, Brandi.  gorgeous.  I wish Judge Strickland would make it clear if he means tapes if the Anthonys visit (Fat chance of that.) I read it to mean just the tapes with her attorney, but others see it differently. I think it needs clarification, but maybe the affected parties understand.  I know the judge is not concerned if whether or not people on the internet understand it, but inquiring minds want to know.

Hi Babybear, I think the taped visits with the ants will remain the same Judge Strickland will only be reviewing ones of the attorney-client visits...but that is jmo....

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

We will go to great lengths to be the voice for the missing and harmed!!

~Light a Candle http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMA ~
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #496 on: December 18, 2009, 10:16:52 PM »

Goodnight Monkeys!  Good chatting with you!  I'll be back soon!  Missed you!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #497 on: December 18, 2009, 10:18:13 PM »

Can someone just take away her camera and computer and save us all??    

Boo, I couldn't agree more! It does look as tho she removed the one about being on Geraldo where she was holding up the envelope from Fox. At least I couldn't find it anyway. 

Gizzie she started the jwnews7 channel and there is a geraldo video there.  Is this the one you were asking about?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iT8BnNVHX9U&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/iT8BnNVHX9U&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #498 on: December 18, 2009, 10:19:16 PM »

the tapes first.

Hi Babybear, I think the taped visits with the ants will remain the same Judge Strickland will only be reviewing ones of the attorney-client visits...but that is jmo....

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Hi Protect Thanks.  That's my understanding too.  I hope the Anthonys do visit.  I'd love to see a rematch between Cindy and Casey.  I don't think Casey would let them visit though.  I think she is so angry at them that she won't even acknowledge them in court.  And since Cindy hit the big time and is rolling in blood money, Casey would probably not appreciate it.

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #499 on: December 18, 2009, 10:23:34 PM »

She is a loose cannon, and look out if she goes off her medication, though I do think she is probably either off or not on the right meds. 

I would think this upload from joy proves she is in need of meds badly. SCARY NUTCASE!

http://www.youtube.com/user/beaconhell#p/a/u/2/CoN2sq3P5rQ
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.