April 18, 2024, 05:42:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #154 12/16/09 - 1/19/10  (Read 380400 times)
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #540 on: December 19, 2009, 10:49:43 AM »

OMG the nut bag has started yet another youtube channel and here is a video. She has dark glasses on to disguise herself?   

caylee_s webcam recorded Video
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/CoN2sq3P5rQ&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/CoN2sq3P5rQ&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

Oh dear.Somebody make her stop. 

OOPS!  I clicked on the wrong message to reply to!  Please edit it for me someone!! 
What I meant is THIS woman is plum crazy!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #541 on: December 19, 2009, 10:52:08 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/22005422/detail.html
Judge Schedules Anthony Civil Trial
Death Penalty Option Stays In Anthony Case

POSTED: Friday, December 18, 2009
UPDATED: 7:29 pm EST December 18, 2009
Casey Anthony
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony could face three separate trials in 2010.
Zenaida Gonzalez, who claims her reputation was ruined when Anthony told investigators she left her missing daughter with a nanny with the same name, is suing Anthony.

If the two sides cannot reach a financial settlement soon, a trial date has been set for June 7.

Anthony is just weeks away from her first trial of 2010. On Jan. 25 she will face a jury for allegedly stealing checks from her former best friend, Amy Huizenga.

Anthony, 23, is also charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee Anthony, whose remains were found last December. A trial date has not been set, but her attorneys believe it will take place some time during the summer, possibly right before or after the civil trial.

Caylee was 2 years old when she was reported missing in July 2008. Anthony has pleaded not guilty.

Meanwhile, the judge in Anthony's murder case ruled on Friday that the state can continue to seek the death penalty.

Orange County Circuit Judge Stan Strickland said the state was not acting in bad faith or depriving Anthony of her constitutional rights by seeking the death penalty.

Strickland said in his ruling that he did have the power to remove the death penalty option but only if the state was acting in bad faith. The state had argued that judges cannot restrict prosecutors' discretion when it comes to choosing whether to pursue the death penalty.

Good Morning trim!!    Got my calender marked! 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #542 on: December 19, 2009, 11:50:15 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!   

http://australia.broadwayworld.com/article/Sydney_Theatre_Company_Extends_TOT_MOM_Through_272010_20091218

Sydney Theatre Company Extends TOT MOM Through 2/7/2010

Friday, December 18, 2009; Posted: 11:12 AM

Sydney Theatre Company presents TOT MOM, Created by Steven Soderbergh Friday 18 December 2009 to Sunday 7 February 2010 - SEASON EXTENDED. Opens 23 December 2009 at 8pm

Wharf 1, Sydney Theatre Company, Pier 4, Hickson Road, Walsh Bay.

The final production of Sydney Theatre Company's 2009 Main Stage season, directed by Steven Soderbergh, explores issues associated with a real-life murder case that is still unfolding in the United States. Tot Mom is based on events following the June 2008 disappearance of two-year-old Caylee Anthony in Florida and the high profile investigation into her disappearance, later discovered to be a homicide. The production deals principally with the intense media and public interest surrounding this tragic event and is essentially documentary in nature, composed almost entirely of verbatim material using excerpts of television shows, court documents and police reports. Tot Mom will only ever be seen in its Sydney season and is at Wharf 1 from 18 December 2009 to 31 January 2010 (opening 23 December 2009).

Olivier Award winning and Tony Award nominated actress Essie Davis, last seen at STC 7 years ago in The School For Scandal makes a welcome return to the Company and leads a stellar cast that also includes Wayne Blair, Zoe Carides, Damon Herriman, Rhys Muldoon and Peter Kowitz. The creative team is comprised of designers Peter England and Tess Schofield, lighting designer Damien Cooper and Composer/Sound Designer Paul Charlier.

The strange facts of the Caylee Anthony case baffled police investigators and sparked intense and sensational media interest in the US. Nancy Grace, an often controversial legal commentator and host of a popular CNN nightly TV show of her own name, led a crusade for ‘justice for Caylee' as the tragic story became a 24-hour news spectacle.

Using excerpts from transcripts of Nancy Grace's show, court documents and police reports, Steven Soderbergh has created a compelling drama for these sensationhungry times.

Cast: Wayne Blair, Zoe Carides, Essie Davis, Darren Gilshenan, Glenn Hazeldine, Genevieve Hegney, Damon Herriman, Peter Kowitz, Rhys Muldoon, Emma Palmer.

Set Designer: Peter England. Costume Designer: Tess Schofield. Lighting Designer: Damien Cooper. Composer/Sound Designer: Paul Charlier.

Box Office: 9250 1777 or www.sydneytheatre.com.au
Tickets: $30 to $75

Notes To Editors:
Sydney Theatre Company, a not for profit arts organisation, was established in 1978. The company presents an annual twelve-play Main Stage program at its home base, The Wharf, at the nearby Sydney Theatre (which STC also manages), and as resident theatre company of the Sydney Opera House. In addition the Company has an extensive education program and artform development strand, Next Stage. STC offers Sydney audiences an eclectic program of Australian plays, interpretations of the classic repertoire and the best of new international work. Committed to the nurturing of local talent, the company also actively fosters collaborations with International Artists and companies. Renowned directors Michael Blakemore, Max Stafford-Clark, Declan Donnellan and Philip Seymour Hoffman have worked with STC in recent years; Liv Ullmann and Steven Soderbergh are both directing in the current season. Andrew Upton and Cate Blanchett have been Artistic Directors since January 2008.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #543 on: December 19, 2009, 02:30:21 PM »

OMG the nut bag has started yet another youtube channel and here is a video. She has dark glasses on to disguise herself?   

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/CoN2sq3P5rQ&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/CoN2sq3P5rQ&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

OOPS!  I clicked on the wrong message to reply to!  Please edit it for me someone!! 

Hey,  bring the barf bag- - - - quickly.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #544 on: December 19, 2009, 02:41:02 PM »

Hello Monkeys...
who is that woman !...at the begining I thougth that she was casey for the glasses and of course with 3 extra pounds.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #545 on: December 19, 2009, 02:52:35 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

Is it just my computer or are all the video of Joy's really dark? I can't see much of anything.

I wonder if CPS has checked on her kid's lately. That crazy woman has no business with kids.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #546 on: December 19, 2009, 04:38:16 PM »

If the defense actually uses this poor mentally ill woman, they should be censored by the judge.  It would be inhumane to encourage her in her delusions.  She needs some psychiatirc treatment and someone should be looking into the welfare of her children. IMO

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #547 on: December 19, 2009, 05:16:28 PM »

If the defense actually uses this poor mentally ill woman, they should be censored by the judge.  It would be inhumane to encourage her in her delusions.  She needs some psychiatirc treatment and someone should be looking into the welfare of her children. IMO

I agree with you. It is disgusting that they would even think of using her and now that she has put herself in the area of the find site, with her mental instability, I will not be surprised at all to see them point the finger at her. Her family needs to step in and stop her before she ends up under the Anthony bus.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #548 on: December 19, 2009, 05:29:35 PM »

I 100 percent agree with you, and she is being used, and they are helping her delusions along, and that is wrong, imo 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #549 on: December 19, 2009, 05:31:02 PM »

I agree with you. It is disgusting that they would even think of using her and now that she has put herself in the area of the find site, with her mental instability, I will not be surprised at all to see them point the finger at her. Her family needs to step in and stop her before she ends up under the Anthony bus.
I agree with you also Searching, I cannot tolerate people using a mentally ill person like this. Where is her family? 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #550 on: December 19, 2009, 05:31:58 PM »

Is it just my computer or are all the video of Joy's really dark? I can't see much of anything.

I wonder if CPS has checked on her kid's lately. That crazy woman has no business with kids.
No, and by the time this ends I wouldn't be surprised if her children are taken away from her.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #551 on: December 19, 2009, 06:21:30 PM »

Hello Monkeys...
who is that woman !...at the begining I thougth that she was casey for the glasses and of course with 3 extra pounds.

The is Joy Wray, star witness for the defense.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #552 on: December 19, 2009, 06:22:22 PM »

No, and by the time this ends I wouldn't be surprised if her children are taken away from her.

Why is her husband not stepping in?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #553 on: December 19, 2009, 06:29:32 PM »

Her camera is still working.  She has her duaghter doing another one

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/BVI3c9u7UlI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/BVI3c9u7UlI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #554 on: December 19, 2009, 06:41:28 PM »

Her camera is still working.  She has her duaghter doing another one

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/BVI3c9u7UlI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/BVI3c9u7UlI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>
WTH 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #555 on: December 19, 2009, 07:34:58 PM »

I see that as a good possibility as well, No rose.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #556 on: December 19, 2009, 08:12:40 PM »

ummmmm....isn't that child abuse, lol....??

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #557 on: December 19, 2009, 08:14:05 PM »

Excellent post Baby...right on the money!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #558 on: December 19, 2009, 08:33:45 PM »

Excellent post Baby...right on the money!

I mean think about it. Joy showed that Coo Coo for Coco Puffs video to her daughter! Then she planned the rebuttal with her! Man, I would be so embarrassed for my children to see that someone was making fun of me. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #559 on: December 19, 2009, 09:14:28 PM »

Why is her husband not stepping in?
\
'doesnt  joy know she is mentaly ill ? someone enlighten her.

Loca
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.