April 18, 2024, 11:31:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #154 12/16/09 - 1/19/10  (Read 380408 times)
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #560 on: December 19, 2009, 09:32:20 PM »

Is Cindy the Grinch??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUkBK9HO6b8&feature=related

DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #561 on: December 19, 2009, 09:59:11 PM »

Don't insult the Grinch!   

Monkey Devil!

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #562 on: December 19, 2009, 10:36:01 PM »

If I am reading the ruling correct I think he means only visits with her counsel are subject to intermediary review but I could be wrong. I read and reread the ruling here http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21996157/detail.html

Mission, I am confused about this ruling....are client/attorney visits videos allowed to be released?   If so, sure the media didn't know it or I am sure we would have seen some.  I can't imagine that these videos fall under the Sunshine Law.  IF so, IMO that is just wrong!!  I do agree, for everyone's protection, they need to be videoed without audio.....but I do not think they should be released to the public...as much as I wold love to see them.  But if it were me....I sure wouldn't want them released.  JMO
I am confused too Sunny. After reading Judge Strickland's ruling it sure sounds like attorney/client videos do fall under the Sunshine Law, however minus any audio, so for that reason maybe that is why the media has never bothered - I don't know? My thoughts on the statement in his ruling about him viewing any video prior to public release is relative to instances such as the video of KC on the day that Caylee's remains were discovered which was later sealed after a court hearing. Bottom line is I think attorney/client videos must fall under the Sunshine Law because why else was there a court hearing to keep the video of KC's reaction from the public?

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #563 on: December 19, 2009, 10:41:35 PM »

To the Court People:

I'd like to motion that the jail people cannot videotape my visits with honeybear -- err -- Casey Anthony. How else can we snuggle and share Twizzlers? Don't get me wrong -- wink wink. I'm into the videotaping, but just not when it can get me disbarred.

Your Friend,

Mr. Jose Baez

PS - Andrea won't let me talk in court. No fair.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #564 on: December 19, 2009, 10:42:22 PM »

If the defense actually uses this poor mentally ill woman, they should be censored by the judge.  It would be inhumane to encourage her in her delusions.  She needs some psychiatirc treatment and someone should be looking into the welfare of her children. IMO

I agree with you. It is disgusting that they would even think of using her and now that she has put herself in the area of the find site, with her mental instability, I will not be surprised at all to see them point the finger at her. Her family needs to step in and stop her before she ends up under the Anthony bus.
I agree with you also Searching, I cannot tolerate people using a mentally ill person like this. Where is her family? 
I have wondered the same thing.........where in the heck is her family?  Why would you let any family member do this?  Especially when she is involving her children - she really does need some help, she is completely consumed with this and is making an azz out of herself. 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #565 on: December 19, 2009, 10:43:27 PM »

Her camera is still working.  She has her duaghter doing another one

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/BVI3c9u7UlI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/BVI3c9u7UlI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #566 on: December 19, 2009, 10:47:49 PM »

ummmmm....isn't that child abuse, lol....??
I would certainly think so and add to that endangerment putting her on the internet like that.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #567 on: December 19, 2009, 10:49:17 PM »

Monkey Devil!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #568 on: December 19, 2009, 10:56:01 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/BVI3c9u7UlI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/BVI3c9u7UlI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

That is just so sad...................

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #569 on: December 19, 2009, 10:59:35 PM »

If I am reading the ruling correct I think he means only visits with her counsel are subject to intermediary review but I could be wrong. I read and reread the ruling here http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21996157/detail.html

Mission, I am confused about this ruling....are client/attorney visits videos allowed to be released?   If so, sure the media didn't know it or I am sure we would have seen some.  I can't imagine that these videos fall under the Sunshine Law.  IF so, IMO that is just wrong!!  I do agree, for everyone's protection, they need to be videoed without audio.....but I do not think they should be released to the public...as much as I wold love to see them.  But if it were me....I sure wouldn't want them released.  JMO
I am confused too Sunny. After reading Judge Strickland's ruling it sure sounds like attorney/client videos do fall under the Sunshine Law, however minus any audio, so for that reason maybe that is why the media has never bothered - I don't know? My thoughts on the statement in his ruling about him viewing any video prior to public release is relative to instances such as the video of KC on the day that Caylee's remains were discovered which was later sealed after a court hearing. Bottom line is I think attorney/client videos must fall under the Sunshine Law because why else was there a court hearing to keep the video of KC's reaction from the public?

I am going to email Bill Schaeffer and see if he will clear this up for us. I don't believe JB was present when KC reacted to the remains being found...I might be wrong...but I think he as not yet present....she was taken to medical to view it IIRC

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #570 on: December 19, 2009, 11:02:57 PM »

Northern Rose and Mission The video "Starring" Joy Wray's daughter is outrageous. She is so out of control that someone needs to step in and get her some help as well as be sure the children are being well taken care of.  And I also believe that she is being set up to be the next one accused of murdering Caylee.  If this is what Baez is doing, he has sunk to an entirely new low and I didn't think it possible that he could go lower than he already has.

What Baez needs to do is to plead Casey out.  I read that before Caylee's remains were found, the state offered eight years.  Counting time served and various other factors, she would have been out in seven years or less.  Casey and Baez refused. IMO He is doing a disservice to Casey and while the deal now would probably be LWOP that is better than execution.  It is my belief that if he is not discussing this with Casey he is not serving his client well.  I also believe that Andrea Lyons would encourage him to do this if she hasn't already.  It would at least accomplish her goal of defeating the death penalty in this case, but it wouldn't  satisfy Baez's apparent need to be a celebrity and the "First Hispanic ...blah, blah, blah. 

Baez is a wimpy fat loser and IMO has always been.  I would never in a million years put my life in his hands.  And if Cindy is reading this as I have been told she reads forums concerning Number One, that would be her, she should go see her daughter and tell her the facts of life.  That life without parole is better than no life at all.

None of their crazy schemes to blame someone else is going to work.  They should face up to it and make the best deal they can.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #571 on: December 19, 2009, 11:20:25 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/

This is an excellent article and gives us insight to Judge Strickland...sorry if it's a repost.

The series of articles looking into the background of the experts involved in the Casey Anthony case would be grossly incomplete if we were not to spend time on the most important expert involved in this trial – the presiding Judge Stan Strickland.   As can be seen on the Ninth Circuit Court of Florida’s biography page for Judge Strickland, he not only has 12 years experience serving as a judge, but he has a B.S. and Master of Science from Florida State University.

Judge Strickland worked as a lawyer in private practice for 8 years prior to taking the bench.  Judge Strickland began his judicial career in 1995 as a presiding judge over Orange County Traffic Court.  He served in that capacity for 2 years.  In 1998 he became Circuit Judge over Orange County Domestic cases.  He remained in that position for approximately 1 year before becoming Circuit Judge over Orange County Criminal cases.  He served in that position from 1999 to 2005.  He then took on two brief stints as presiding judge over Orange County Juvenile Delinquency cases and Osceola County Criminal cases in 2005.  He has served as Circuit Judge over Orange County Criminal cases since 2006 and this year took on Orange County Civil cases.

From the Summer 2005 volume of Court Illustrated, a publication put out by the Ninth Judicial Court, an article on Judge Strickland states he is held in high regard among his colleagues for his “knowledge, fairness, ethics and patience”. In 2005, Judge Strickland was awarded the Gary L. Formet, Sr. Award of Judicial Excellence.  This award is given annually to a judge who “exemplifies fairness, compassion, integrity and respect in the courtroom”. (Orlando Sentinel, 2006)  The Court Illustrated article goes on to state that Judge Strickland is known for his candor. Judge Strickland shares a case that he had presided over just before the article was written.  I believe it is important to share the comments concerning this case.

…it wasn’t until he was struck deeply by a recent case and that he was reminded of the magnitude of being a judge. Criminal defense lawyer Harrison “Butch” Slaughter was defending a man on charges of the repeated break-in and assault of an ex-girlfriend. During a hearing, as evidence came to light, it became clear Slaughter’s client had been wrongfully accused, had spent more than 3 months in jail and had lost his job because the alleged victim had lied and later admitted it.

“It changed me,” Judge Strickland said of the case. “You reach a point where you hit a certain amount of malaise, but this case inspired me to renew my commitment to being more than someone who sits there and reviews cases. There are people who are wrongly accused who didn’t do it. It’s more than just a job, it’s a duty. I felt good about it. It made me feel better about being a judge.”

Judge Strickland is the editor and founder of the Legal Audio Digest, which produces audiotapes so that subscribers may listen to weekly cases.  In 2005 he was serving as chair of the Orange County Bar Association Professionalism Committee (although I have been unable to confirm he still holds that position).

Orange County Judge Jerry Brewer was quoted as saying about Judge Strickland:

If I were a brand new judge and I was looking around for a judge to fashion myself after, Judge Strickland is the one I would most like to be like.  There isn’t a judge in this building who couldn’t learn something about judging from Stan Strickland. He is the whole package.”

Judge Strickland is reported to always get high marks from the annual poll of judges conducted by the Central Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (CFACDL), coming in many years in first place.  It is the CFACDL who takes nominations and votes for the recipient of the Gary L. Formet, Sr. Award of Judicial Excellence.  In response to receiving the award in 2005, Judge Strickland had this to say:

I am honored to get anything from the criminal defense bar.  This is a group that wants someone who is fair and who listens to their clients’ point of view. As a judge, you are not a sheriff or a  prosecutor. I hope I am recognized as not being biased. I consider it a high honor.

In 2010 Judge Strickland is scheduled to participate in a presentation at the annual conference for the Council on Litigation Management, a group which states its goal is “advancing ethics, cooperation & education”.  The topic which Judge Strickland will be participating is entitled The Impact of the Media on the Courtroom, Lawyers and Litigants. The session description states:

This session will explore the impact that television and film has on Jurors and how they process information delivered at trial. Panelists will describe how 24/7 news coverage, “legal” television shows and the internet effect public opinion in the courtroom, including examples of high profile individuals never charged but found guilty in the media. With jurors faced with pre-trial publicity and cameras in the courtroom, this session will offer suggestions on how to best address and work with the media.

Rest in Peace Caylee

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #572 on: December 19, 2009, 11:30:52 PM »

I just watched a program on the E channel......Most notorious women    Casey A was number 1!  They didn't sugarcoat it and just stated facts. Even with the little they stated it looked pretty clear she did it.  She was right up there with all the worst.. Wuernos, S Smith etc.  Good show.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #573 on: December 19, 2009, 11:37:30 PM »

If the defense actually uses this poor mentally ill woman, they should be censored by the judge.  It would be inhumane to encourage her in her delusions.  She needs some psychiatirc treatment and someone should be looking into the welfare of her children. IMO

I agree with you. It is disgusting that they would even think of using her and now that she has put herself in the area of the find site, with her mental instability, I will not be surprised at all to see them point the finger at her. Her family needs to step in and stop her before she ends up under the Anthony bus.
I agree with you also Searching, I cannot tolerate people using a mentally ill person like this. Where is her family? 
I have wondered the same thing.........where in the heck is her family?  Why would you let any family member do this?  Especially when she is involving her children - she really does need some help, she is completely consumed with this and is making an azz out of herself. 

Couldn't agree more  but look at the Anthony's. Family shame means nothing. None of the normal things apply when these out of control freaks want the limelight. Not even endangering the kids is a stumbler. It's her 15 minutes of fame, maybe more than 15 minutes.  Oughta be law and if there is one it should be enforced asap.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #574 on: December 19, 2009, 11:42:18 PM »

I am going to email Bill Schaeffer and see if he will clear this up for us. I don't believe JB was present when KC reacted to the remains being found...I might be wrong...but I think he as not yet present....she was taken to medical to view it IIRC
That would be great Sunny because I am so confused.  You are right JB was not with her that day which now has me even more confused. 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #575 on: December 19, 2009, 11:44:01 PM »

Northern Rose and Mission The video "Starring" Joy Wray's daughter is outrageous. She is so out of control that someone needs to step in and get her some help as well as be sure the children are being well taken care of.  And I also believe that she is being set up to be the next one accused of murdering Caylee.  If this is what Baez is doing, he has sunk to an entirely new low and I didn't think it possible that he could go lower than he already has.

What Baez needs to do is to plead Casey out.  I read that before Caylee's remains were found, the state offered eight years.  Counting time served and various other factors, she would have been out in seven years or less.  Casey and Baez refused. IMO He is doing a disservice to Casey and while the deal now would probably be LWOP that is better than execution.  It is my belief that if he is not discussing this with Casey he is not serving his client well.  I also believe that Andrea Lyons would encourage him to do this if she hasn't already.  It would at least accomplish her goal of defeating the death penalty in this case, but it wouldn't  satisfy Baez's apparent need to be a celebrity and the "First Hispanic ...blah, blah, blah. 

Baez is a wimpy fat loser and IMO has always been.  I would never in a million years put my life in his hands.  And if Cindy is reading this as I have been told she reads forums concerning Number One, that would be her, she should go see her daughter and tell her the facts of life.  That life without parole is better than no life at all.

None of their crazy schemes to blame someone else is going to work.  They should face up to it and make the best deal they can.
Babybear ITA with you on everything you posted  an angelic monkey

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #576 on: December 19, 2009, 11:45:39 PM »

I just watched a program on the E channel......Most notorious women    Casey A was number 1!  They didn't sugarcoat it and just stated facts. Even with the little they stated it looked pretty clear she did it.  She was right up there with all the worst.. Wuernos, S Smith etc.  Good show.
Wow I would love to have watched that I wonder if it will be on again I am going to be on the look out for this one.

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #577 on: December 19, 2009, 11:46:17 PM »

WTH 

Double WTH?

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #578 on: December 19, 2009, 11:50:17 PM »

Couldn't agree more  but look at the Anthony's. Family shame means nothing. None of the normal things apply when these out of control freaks want the limelight. Not even endangering the kids is a stumbler. It's her 15 minutes of fame, maybe more than 15 minutes.  Oughta be law and if there is one it should be enforced asap.
Did you ever hit that right on.  It really is mind boggling.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #579 on: December 19, 2009, 11:50:32 PM »

WTH was that?

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.