April 25, 2024, 09:32:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #154 12/16/09 - 1/19/10  (Read 380780 times)
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #660 on: December 21, 2009, 09:03:08 AM »

Oh good move!     I hope it was Bozo who was online....  or, even better, Cindy!

or even Casey on Bozos laptap
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #661 on: December 21, 2009, 09:05:58 AM »

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m12d21-Casey-Anthony-case-Tickets-for-Steven-Soderbergh-play-Tot-Mom-are-hot-commodities
Casey Anthony case: Tickets for Steven Soderbergh play ‘Tot Mom’ are 'hot commodities'
December 21, 1:15 AMCrime ExaminerCindy Adams

Oscar-winning director Steven Soderbergh has written and is directing a play based on the case involving Casey Anthony, a Florida mother accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Anthony.

The play,‘Tot Mom,’ opened its doors to Australian audiences at the Sydney Theatre Company, and The New York Times reports that tickets are “hot commodities.”

The production uses transcripts from Nancy Grace’s HLN show, police reports, and court documents as its source material.

According to the Sun Sentinel, no actors are playing the roles of Casey, Cindy, George, Lee or Caylee Anthony. Instead, the Times reports that play is a “mixed-media work with 10 actors in multiple roles.” In addition, the backdrop to the play is a mirror, forcing the audience to watch itself as the “media frenzy” is “whipped up around the case.”
Australian actress Essie Davis will play HLN’s Nancy Grace on video, made up in a blond wig.

Sounds rediculous.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #662 on: December 21, 2009, 10:04:07 AM »

Oh good move!     I hope it was Bozo who was online....  or, even better, Cindy!

or even Casey on Bozos laptap

'Morning Monks.  Or even Casey on Bozo's lap.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #663 on: December 21, 2009, 10:13:46 AM »

morning all!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #664 on: December 21, 2009, 10:56:43 AM »

Good Morning Monks!!  Thanks for all the updates...let's ee what today brings!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #665 on: December 21, 2009, 02:20:32 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/12/casey-anthony-tot-mom-play-forces-audience-to-watch-itself.html

Casey Anthony: Tot Mom play forces audience to watch itself
posted by halboedeker on December, 21 2009 8:38 AM
Discuss This: Comments(7) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

“Tot Mom,” the Steven Soderbergh play about the Caylee Anthony saga, opens Wednesday in Sydney, Australia.

Soderbergh, the Oscar-winning director of “Traffic,” created the play by drawing on court documents, police records and transcripts of Nancy Grace’s HLN show. Grace, who is played by Essie Davis, dubbed Casey Anthony “tot mom.”  Anthony has been charged with first-degree murder in the death of daughter Caylee.

The New York Times today describes the play as “a mixed-media work with 10 actors in multiple roles” and adds that “a mirrored backdrop forces the audience to watch itself watching the media frenzy whipped up around the case of Caylee Anthony.”

The toddler’s remains were found a year ago.  Her mother’s murder trial is expected to start in the summer.

In an interview with The Sydney Morning Herald, Soderbergh said he was interested in how these crime stories are told by the media. “That’s one of the things I’m really attempting to do in the piece, to always be a reminder that there is a child involved in this,” he said. “It’s easy to get drawn into the complexity of the case and the legal questions and forget that there was a 2-year-old at the center of this.”

“Tot Mom” closes Feb. 7. The theater company’s Web site says, “Steven Soderbergh is donating his fees for ‘Tot Mom’  to the U.S. National Center for Missing & Exploited Children and the Sydney Theatre Company will make no profit from this production.”

Soderbergh told The Sydney Morning Herald that the play won’t be produced in the United States.

“When I was negotiating for the rights and talking to the STC, I made it very clear we were doing the show for one run,” he told the paper. “We’re not taking it anywhere else and certainly not taking it to the States. I feel that you wouldn’t get a clean response to it in the States; the whole thing would be too colored by events.”

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #666 on: December 21, 2009, 02:22:30 PM »

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/12/21/crimesider/entry6005582.shtml

December 21, 2009 12:23 PM
Casey Anthony Could Face Death Penalty in Caylee Anthony Murder Trial, Judge Rules

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #667 on: December 21, 2009, 03:10:38 PM »

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/
ALERT! Zenaida Myspace page logged into today
December 19, 2009 · 51 Comments

Justice4All alerted me to some unusual activity. The “zenaida” Myspace page has been breeched. It was logged into today. That means a real live Zenaida exists and lives in Miami, law enforcement is scoping it out, or Casey gave her password to someone with outside Internet access. I logged into my account and noticed “she” was online. I sent an IM (instant message) and the person immediately logged out.

Continued at link.

I just sent this info to John Morgan along with the web addy of Dave.
SUNNY     in my fantasy world the person(s) who logged on would have the last name of Anthony. I hope they are so egotistical to think it wouldn't be identified. Could be some random hacker but............
Hmmmm  about a visit from JB~ however much I'd like to have the pleasure of seeing him the victim of a clown-stomp, if he was involved in any way, seems like it would be a huge mistake. The kind of mistake that could cause a major delay in her trial. I don't know anything , just throwing thoughts out here.

Do you really want him all over your shoe?

Really. I wouldn't even allow that dung-head on my worst pair of gardening-painting-furniture refinishing shoes!!!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #668 on: December 21, 2009, 06:30:13 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/x-33505-Nashville-Crime-Examiner~y2009m12d20-Top-crimes-stories-of-2009

Top crime stories of 2009
December 20, 3:56 PMNashville Crime ExaminerLevi Page

~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #669 on: December 21, 2009, 06:56:32 PM »

an angelic monkey   Thanks for all the links!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #670 on: December 21, 2009, 07:29:09 PM »

ineffective counsel....my greatest fear in this case...

I used to think that as well...but now that AL is there I don't think there is a shot in hell of that happening. Wonder where Mrs Baden is? Haven't seen her for a while? Wonder if she is still part of the defense team?

Good day, Monkeys.

I don't know if Linda Baden is still on the team, but I suspect that dress that laced up in back like a sausage popped loose and she's trying to find someone to fix it.

Her Mother should have told her she couldn't have it to begin with for that very reason. She'd pop it and  "It'll put your eye out"   
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #671 on: December 21, 2009, 08:37:16 PM »

ineffective counsel....my greatest fear in this case...

I used to think that as well...but now that AL is there I don't think there is a shot in hell of that happening. Wonder where Mrs Baden is? Haven't seen her for a while? Wonder if she is still part of the defense team?

Good day, Monkeys.

I don't know if Linda Baden is still on the team, but I suspect that dress that laced up in back like a sausage popped loose and she's trying to find someone to fix it.

Her Mother should have told her she couldn't have it to begin with for that very reason. She'd pop it and  "It'll put your eye out"   

And the bailiffs should have warned all the spectators to  shield their eyes, potential liability lawsuits from seared corneas or exactly your thought (punctured eyeballs). Either way, that's why the lord above gave us mirrors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A quick look in her powder compact (at the hindquarters of course) should have raised the red (think el Toro) flag.           
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #672 on: December 22, 2009, 06:59:12 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys

Top Stories of 2009
http://www.wesh.com/slideshow/year-in-review/21972814/detail.html

~ Peter Frampton
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #673 on: December 22, 2009, 10:00:15 AM »

My comments to Valhall on her update to Zenaids myspace, where Richard Hornsby has thrown his hat into the ring (without attrition to SM I am afraid)

I posted this on SM on January 16, 2009:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/01/16/zenaida-gonzalez-annie-leigh-downing%E2%80%99s-excellent-adventure-zannie-and-annie-go-to-traffic-court/

Marinade Dave, with help from Valhall and JWG:

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/2009/12/19/alert-zenaida-myspace-page-logged-into-today/

Hornsby in "debunk" mode:

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/2009/12/20/will-the-real-zenaida-gonzalez-please-stand-up/

HinkyMeter:

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=267&cpage=2#comment-2977

My post on the issue:

Blink said: { Dec 22, 2009 - 08:12:53 }

Valhall-

Mr. Hornsby’s assumption that the myspace subpoena would come from OCSO is incorrect.

Most especially, if that site, which was identified very early, was being “tracked” or under surveillance, it would have required a Federal subpoena to do so. There were allegations of “sightings” throughout the US, PR and Venezuela.

The Chain of Custody and evidentiary intake procedures differ on a Fed level, or put plainly, between OCSO/FDLE and the FBI as it relates to discovery disclosure.

If this was created by Casey, and remains active as it were, then this information is part of an ongoing investigation, and WOULD NOT be subject to disclosure at this time regardless of whether it was created by her or someone in her camp.

This could also be covered under the State’s right of Investigative subpoena, and again, would not be subject to disclosure to Baez et al.

This defense has a trial scheduled for Jan. 25th on the Fraud charges. A deadline of February 1st to produce the exculpatory evidence cited by Macaluso and has not so much produced a witness list in the murder case as they are obligated to.

As a practical matter, the State is not going to open their Kimono so they can decide who is next to assume the lower bus wheel well position as opposed to defending their client. As a matter of law, of course they will need to reveal everything they have, but as I see it, they are waiting on the defenses’ “BIG REVEAL”.

That said, I know there is a desire to separate the ZG22traffic issue and the myspace, but for purposes of the overall concept that Casey “is” Zenaida, they are forever fused.

B
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #674 on: December 22, 2009, 10:28:14 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!   

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/

A Serious look at the Defense’s Motion concerning Kronk – Update

Posted on December 22nd, 2009 by by Valhall

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #675 on: December 22, 2009, 10:32:19 AM »

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/

An Odor By Any Other Name
December 22, 2009 ·

By JWG

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
AnnetteInMn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #676 on: December 22, 2009, 11:15:48 AM »

I was reading on another site (I don't post there, only read) about some coincidences in this case.  One of the coincidences is that Caylee's remains were found between 2 homes with the first one being owned by a family containing the first name Zenaida and the other with the surname Gonzalez. 

I know this is a stretch and my imagination gone wild but I find it interesting that the name Casey gave as who has Caylee as Zenaida Fernandez Gonzales.  Fernandez being "between" and the remains being located between Zenaida and Gonzales properties.  Interestingly enough, Fernandez translates as journey or venture.

Code talk perhaps... take a venture between Zenaida and Gonzales close to home??  Things that make you go hmmmm.  But really, she can't be THAT bright, can she?
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #677 on: December 22, 2009, 11:21:13 AM »

I have read items by Valhall, JWG, Blink, Marinade Dave, and they all know way more about the case, from their own  painstaking research,  than Richard Hornsby.  I have read his contributions on WS and he does not know a great deal about the case, and does not like to be proved wrong when a WS'er does that.  First rule of blogging, if proved wrong just suck it up and move on..
He lost me as a reader when he criticized W.Sheaffer's hearlfelt comments  in public, I thought that was a tasteless and unprofessional thing to do.  Now he's criticizing John Morgan....   hmm
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #678 on: December 22, 2009, 11:47:03 AM »

WOW THIS MAKES MUCH MORE SENSE, THAN THE DAY AFTER CAYLEE'S BDAY!!!! WOW IM SUCH A SLOW POKE>>>THESE WEBSLEUTHS MAKE MY EDUCATION LOOK LIKE PANCAKES!

From the forensics on the desktop:

User name: Owner

Last Password Change: 05/14/08 08:49:19AM

The “owner” account is the one used by KC and is the one under which her IM’s from June 16 were found.

If I go into Excel and enter May 14, 2008 into one cell, then in another cell I add 55 to that date, I get July 8. This is the date Amy leaves for Puerto Rico. The date KC was supposed to leave as well.

If I enter June 16, 2008 into a cell, then in another cell I add 55 to that date, I get August 10. The day after Caylee’s birthday. Cindy is the one that interpreted for all of us that timer55 meant Caylee’s birthday. Close, but not quite right on.

Now consider the following texts between KC and Amy on May 14:

OUTGOING TEXT Casey Anthony to Amy Huzienga: It’s official. As long s we take our trip within the first 2 weeks of July I’m set. I just got my vacation cleared.

INCOMING TEXT Amy Huzienga to Casey Anthony: So the earliest JP can leave is the 8th. Can you do the 8th through the 15th?

OUTGOING TEXT Casey Anthony to Amy Huzienga: I can.

INCOMING TEXT Amy Huzienga to Casey Anthony: Awesome.

Consider the time stamp on that very first text was 08:49:23AM. The “official” act was not getting imaginary vacation from her imaginary boss at her imaginary place of employment. The “official” act was changing her password 4 seconds before!

Idea Wow! Good job! I think you've got something there!
My brain is refusing to help me out maybe some of you smart monkeys will remember........ anybody recall the timeline for the computer searches for missing children, chloroform, household weapons etc?
I'm wondering if during this 55 day period, kc was realizing that Caylee is in the way of her fun and she needed to start looking for a way to get rid of her , like a calendar countdown to freedom??
Hey you! Yes I do recall it was a couple days before, or after her 22nd bday coincidentally. Luckily Cindy babysat that nite! BTW CA's bday is March 19

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #679 on: December 22, 2009, 12:46:37 PM »

My comments to Valhall on her update to Zenaids myspace, where Richard Hornsby has thrown his hat into the ring (without attrition to SM I am afraid)

I posted this on SM on January 16, 2009:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/01/16/zenaida-gonzalez-annie-leigh-downing%E2%80%99s-excellent-adventure-zannie-and-annie-go-to-traffic-court/

Marinade Dave, with help from Valhall and JWG:

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/2009/12/19/alert-zenaida-myspace-page-logged-into-today/

Hornsby in "debunk" mode:

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/2009/12/20/will-the-real-zenaida-gonzalez-please-stand-up/

HinkyMeter:

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=267&cpage=2#comment-2977

My post on the issue:

Blink said: { Dec 22, 2009 - 08:12:53 }

Valhall-

Mr. Hornsby’s assumption that the myspace subpoena would come from OCSO is incorrect.

Most especially, if that site, which was identified very early, was being “tracked” or under surveillance, it would have required a Federal subpoena to do so. There were allegations of “sightings” throughout the US, PR and Venezuela.

The Chain of Custody and evidentiary intake procedures differ on a Fed level, or put plainly, between OCSO/FDLE and the FBI as it relates to discovery disclosure.

If this was created by Casey, and remains active as it were, then this information is part of an ongoing investigation, and WOULD NOT be subject to disclosure at this time regardless of whether it was created by her or someone in her camp.

This could also be covered under the State’s right of Investigative subpoena, and again, would not be subject to disclosure to Baez et al.

This defense has a trial scheduled for Jan. 25th on the Fraud charges. A deadline of February 1st to produce the exculpatory evidence cited by Macaluso and has not so much produced a witness list in the murder case as they are obligated to.

As a practical matter, the State is not going to open their Kimono so they can decide who is next to assume the lower bus wheel well position as opposed to defending their client. As a matter of law, of course they will need to reveal everything they have, but as I see it, they are waiting on the defenses’ “BIG REVEAL”.

That said, I know there is a desire to separate the ZG22traffic issue and the myspace, but for purposes of the overall concept that Casey “is” Zenaida, they are forever fused.

B

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.