April 24, 2024, 05:48:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #154 12/16/09 - 1/19/10  (Read 380687 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #700 on: December 23, 2009, 09:47:48 AM »

Thanks for that article Blink, and of course I just had to click on the link  I have to have more coffee, and read the article again, before I can comment. Now I wonder how much of George's shenanigans did Cindy know about? 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #701 on: December 23, 2009, 11:06:05 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/
Analyzing the Analysis: The Waterlevel Report
Posted on December 23rd, 2009 by by Valhall

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #702 on: December 23, 2009, 11:45:36 AM »

I have read items by Valhall, JWG, Blink, Marinade Dave, and they all know way more about the case, from their own  painstaking research,  than Richard Hornsby.  I have read his contributions on WS and he does not know a great deal about the case, and does not like to be proved wrong when a WS'er does that.  First rule of blogging, if proved wrong just suck it up and move on..
He lost me as a reader when he criticized W.Sheaffer's hearlfelt comments  in public, I thought that was a tasteless and unprofessional thing to do.  Now he's criticizing John Morgan....   hmm

I have always been a bit suspicious of Mr. Hornsby's motives and cannot shake that feeling even though I would like to take him at face value.  He popped in from nowhere at an odd time, IMO.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #703 on: December 23, 2009, 12:22:56 PM »

I have read items by Valhall, JWG, Blink, Marinade Dave, and they all know way more about the case, from their own  painstaking research,  than Richard Hornsby.  I have read his contributions on WS and he does not know a great deal about the case, and does not like to be proved wrong when a WS'er does that.  First rule of blogging, if proved wrong just suck it up and move on..
He lost me as a reader when he criticized W.Sheaffer's hearlfelt comments  in public, I thought that was a tasteless and unprofessional thing to do.  Now he's criticizing John Morgan....   hmm

I'm with you Western ( although way past my bedtime) I cannot think of a circumstance where I bully a colleague. What is his deal?
B

I was surprised at Hornsby.   It's rare to observe an attorney criticizing his fellow member of the Bar in public.  That is just not done. 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #704 on: December 23, 2009, 12:28:13 PM »

Interesting article Blink.      Not clicking on the link tho-lol. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #705 on: December 23, 2009, 12:34:30 PM »

Interesting article Blink.      Not clicking on the link tho-lol. 
It is extremely interesting and so are the comments. Puts some things in a whole different light for me.
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #706 on: December 23, 2009, 12:43:38 PM »

Good morning monkeys.

It has been one week since I requested information from the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation and other than the initial e-mail message telling me someone would get back to me soon..... I have received NOTHING / NADA / ZIP.  This is  quite disconcerting.  Perhaps you are right about them.

I am disgusted by George's internet searches which I read last night when I couldn't sleep.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #707 on: December 23, 2009, 01:03:48 PM »

Good morning monkeys.

It has been one week since I requested information from the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation and other than the initial e-mail message telling me someone would get back to me soon..... I have received NOTHING / NADA / ZIP.  This is  quite disconcerting.  Perhaps you are right about them.

I am disgusted by George's internet searches which I read last night when I couldn't sleep.
Thanks for letting us know  I'm disgusted by George's activities also 
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #708 on: December 23, 2009, 01:16:13 PM »

George and Cindy Anthony IMO engaged in obstruction of justice, tampering with evidence, lying to law enforcement and aiding and abetting after the fact.  They both need to be tried and if found guilty, jailed for a considerable length of time.

The evidence Blink revealed about George Anthony is nauseating.  It doesn't surprise me in the least because I think he's pond scum.  I also think it's possible he saw Caylee's body in the trunk when Casey opened it to get the gas cans.  I never believed his so-called suicide threat and he probably is familiar with the Hawaii Motel in Daytona and likely  cheap motels that rent rooms by the hour.

Merry Christmas George and Cindy.  May you get what's coming to you.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #709 on: December 23, 2009, 01:17:51 PM »

George and Cindy Anthony IMO engaged in obstruction of justice, tampering with evidence, lying to law enforcement and aiding and abetting after the fact.  They both need to be tried and if found guilty, jailed for a considerable length of time.

The evidence Blink revealed about George Anthony is nauseating.  It doesn't surprise me in the least because I think he's pond scum.  I also think it's possible he saw Caylee's body in the trunk when Casey opened it to get the gas cans.  I never believed his so-called suicide threat and he probably is familiar with the Hawaii Motel in Daytona and likely  cheap motels that rent rooms by the hour.

I think you got it, he probably was very familiar with the Hawaii Motel, probably spent an hour there on many occasions 
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #710 on: December 23, 2009, 01:32:07 PM »

I think you got it, he probably was very familiar with the Hawaii Motel, probably spent an hour there on many occasions 

Isn't it funny how that works, the people that yell and scream the loudest about their good, pure hearts often have the dirtiest secrets.
Yep      Merry Christmas Spindy n Georgie!
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #711 on: December 23, 2009, 01:41:31 PM »

I will hand it to them though, it must take nerves of steel to time and again go on television and continuously  put on that they are shocked and hurt over the heinous  accusations about their daughter when in reality some of the most egregious ones regarding chloroform sat squarely in grandpa's lap ( or laptop lol).
Maybe people can finally understand that their whole life and family dysfunction is off the charts.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #712 on: December 23, 2009, 02:01:38 PM »

To this day, the call to the house for Casey at 3:03PM, and then her cell at 3:04 PM, where they spoke for 26 seconds, haunts me. I believe she left him a note at work to call her when he got there. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #713 on: December 23, 2009, 02:09:52 PM »

To this day, the call to the house for Casey at 3:03PM, and then her cell at 3:04 PM, where they spoke for 26 seconds, haunts me. I believe she left him a note at work to call her when he got there. 
Because I'm on over load from following everything in this case, I'm not sure what you are talking about, I would appreciate if you could explain, thanks 
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #714 on: December 23, 2009, 02:23:38 PM »

Because I'm on over load from following everything in this case, I'm not sure what you are talking about, I would appreciate if you could explain, thanks 

Ditto please.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #715 on: December 23, 2009, 02:28:26 PM »

Nothing about the Anthonys would surprise me.  Thank you for all the information you gather for us, Blink.  Have a Great Christmas.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #716 on: December 23, 2009, 02:41:43 PM »

Just to share a comment from Blink posted on her above referenced article:

Comment by Momof3 — December 23, 2009 @ 3:06 pm

Blink do think Casey’s demeanor in this pic is part of how she is supposed to act in regards to the cloro, and she just spilled the beans too early? Or is she IYO pizzed off because this is the one part of her plan that should lead directly to George and LE didn’t get her clues because they weren’t “listening” to her?

I think that little whip thinks she is running the show. She always has. I don’t think it has occurred to her that she wont take her spot back up on the stage at Fusion.
B

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/12/17/cayleecasey-anthony-case-could-the-chloroform-belong-to-george/#comments

Thank God I just went to the bathroom or I would have peed my pants.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #717 on: December 23, 2009, 02:52:38 PM »

Ditto please.

Sorry, that was poorly written on my part. On 6/16 George, who claimed Caylee and Casey left at 12:50PM that day, called Casey at the house 3:03PM ( landline) He then called her on her cell at 3:04PM on her cell where she spoke to him after cutting the call short from Jesse. Why was he calling her at home if she left and was at work?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #718 on: December 23, 2009, 02:58:02 PM »

Thanks Blink  I really have to do some thinking on all this and the new article you wrote, how much did George really know? There is never a dull moment in this case 
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #719 on: December 23, 2009, 03:00:00 PM »

Ditto please.

Sorry, that was poorly written on my part. On 6/16 George, who claimed Caylee and Casey left at 12:50PM that day, called Casey at the house 3:03PM ( landline) He then called her on her cell at 3:04PM on her cell where she spoke to him after cutting the call short from Jesse. Why was he calling her at home if she left and was at work?

Maybe she told them she was working from home on her laptop like many of her friends believed?  Just a guess.....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.