April 19, 2024, 03:42:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #154 12/16/09 - 1/19/10  (Read 380461 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #740 on: December 23, 2009, 04:26:35 PM »

What's your guess, is GA the submissive or dominate partner in his xtra curricular activities?
I've been wondering the same thing, since he seems submissive to Cindy, probably he is the dominate partner, wishing like he!! he could be doing that to Cindy. 

Monkey Devil!
  GA has to pay for sex?  And here I thought he was Rico Suave

LOL ddex.

O/T: did you ever see my answer to your post at http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.msg1031459#msg1031459 ?
    OT    I missed it (hand surgery, I am typing with 1 left hand)  PERFECT can you change it for me?  FAlalalala   

Hope your hand is healing nicely! No, you have to do that. I'll leave you instructions in my thread.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #741 on: December 23, 2009, 04:30:18 PM »

What's your guess, is GA the submissive or dominate partner in his xtra curricular activities?
I've been wondering the same thing, since he seems submissive to Cindy, probably he is the dominate partner, wishing like he!! he could be doing that to Cindy. 

Monkey Devil!
  GA has to pay for sex?  And here I thought he was Rico Suave

and Cindy got all her extra lovin for free... SNAP!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #742 on: December 23, 2009, 04:33:08 PM »

RECORDING OF JOY WRAY (sounds like a recording of Joy on the Phone)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/g__R1-R7XNs&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/g__R1-R7XNs&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #743 on: December 23, 2009, 04:44:14 PM »

This is a series of PM's from december 20th between Joy and two women who were scared for her children. There are many many more pms but one movie would have taken hours. During this conversation...   

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/2RdLVZkeWas&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/2RdLVZkeWas&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #744 on: December 23, 2009, 04:54:44 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!   

Blinks new post, hmmmm....could this be what Cindy was referring to in her statement to Casey during a jail visit, when she said, "We forgive you for anything you said" and Casey said, "Don't worry, I didn't say anything"?

Yes, George is a man who knows a lot about a lot of things, indeed!

George may know a lot about things, but what he does not know is how to remove his telltale signatures. 
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #745 on: December 23, 2009, 04:59:36 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/12/17/cayleecasey-anthony-case-could-the-chloroform-belong-to-george/#more-2955

Caylee/Casey Anthony Case: Could The Chloroform Belong To George?

Thanks for that, Blink and klaasend.  Don't get me wrong here...I believe Casey did what she did to Caylee, but I have always thought George was more involved that it appeared.  When he left for his sucide attempt, he went to a motel that cost him $35.00.  The way he talked it sounded like he was familiar with motel like he had been there before.  Those websites he visited are really sick.  No wonder Cindy is lying and trying not to let the public know about the real Anthony's.  Doesn't look good for Casey.

One of my favorite posts by blink!

Excellent work, well-stated and I totally agree, blink!

George is a man who knows a lot of things, indeed.

Thanks Blink for the outstanding post.  Good work!
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #746 on: December 23, 2009, 05:07:48 PM »

Oops!  Thanks too to Klasend.
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #747 on: December 23, 2009, 05:13:47 PM »

The only guess I can make at all is Casey told people she worked from home a lot but got dressed to GO to work when it suited her.... other than that I can't figure why he would call her at home.  Unless he was suspicious about something?  Maybe he was onto her fake leaving for work?  How could she stay at home every day and them think she was at work anyway?  If my daughter and child were staying at home in my house all day, I would be able to TELL.  JMO
Trust me, bananas, I've had some "senior moments" of calling someone on their landline when I know that they are not home only to hang up and dial their cell. 

Well yeah duh.... that simple idea never occurred to me.  Sometimes I think when we are trying to pick apart the whys of this case, we are making a molehill into a mountain.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #748 on: December 23, 2009, 05:15:25 PM »

Ewwwww.... don't even want to guess! 

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #749 on: December 23, 2009, 05:21:04 PM »

RECORDING OF JOY WRAY (sounds like a recording of Joy on the Phone)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/g__R1-R7XNs&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/g__R1-R7XNs&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>
  Some of the pics that were showing while Joy was gabbing were a hoot. It sounded like Joy was eating celery while she was talking.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #750 on: December 23, 2009, 05:26:08 PM »

This is a series of PM's from december 20th between Joy and two women who were scared for her children. There are many many more pms but one movie would have taken hours. During this conversation...   

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/2RdLVZkeWas&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/2RdLVZkeWas&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>
Well that was interesting.  Wonder who this Belle person is?
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #751 on: December 23, 2009, 05:57:44 PM »

**Snipped for space**

Sorry, that was poorly written on my part. On 6/16 George, who claimed Caylee and Casey left at 12:50PM that day, called Casey at the house 3:03PM ( landline) He then called her on her cell at 3:04PM on her cell where she spoke to him after cutting the call short from Jesse. Why was he calling her at home if she left and was at work?

Maybe she told them she was working from home on her laptop like many of her friends believed?  Just a guess.....
But that is the last time anyone other than KC saw Caylee.  According to GA, he saw KC & Caylee leave, KC was dressed for work, blah, blah, blah.  It is in his LE interview.
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/20224461/detail.html.  Not to speak for Blink but why would GA call her on the landline if he saw her "leave for work"?

Exactly, he is nothing but a liar like his wife and daughter and son. I never bought that story he was trying to sell about that afternoon, describing the clothes they were wearing, and them leaving the house.

Me either ... and then when he threw in watching Food Network it went over the top for me ...was so Petersonesque.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #752 on: December 23, 2009, 06:00:53 PM »

Yeah, the Food Network show he was watching, sure, sounds more like he was playing on the computer looking for an older hot babe 
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #753 on: December 23, 2009, 06:02:20 PM »

Mr.Hornsby and I are going to great friends, I can tell:

Mr. Hornsby-

You had only but to ask- My article on the Zenaida/Downing/ZG22/Zenaida myspace appeared January 16, 20009:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/01/16/zenaida-gonzalez-annie-leigh-downing%E2%80%99s-excellent-adventure-zannie-and-annie-go-to-traffic-court/

It was also then re-published on my site when it launched in February of this year. In fact, I know Rozzie. Through a contact at GMA she asked my permission and subsequently posted my work outing Todd Black as Gil Cabot. She’s cool.

I have never stated you stole anything. It is published work, entitled to fair use. Emphasis on the Fair.

What I believe is at issue is that although many people have pointed out to you the theory was my original content, you continue to waive a receipt for April 10. I have no reason to doubt your word whatsoever, but you also have a responsibility when you post on the web to due diligence on your subject matter. I don’t know who your researchers/editors are, but a simple google search on the concept would have shown the above referenced article.

What I have said I felt was unprofessional about you, is the same thing I would say to anyone bashing colleagues. I have alot of friends that are attorneys, some of them even know you, and I can tell you I have never heard an ill-word about a colleague in a profession regulated by ethics and responsibility.

Let me take that back, with the exception of 2 that used to be Frat brothers but that doesn’t count.

What I have also said, is that when your site launched I felt there was a real need for an objective legal perspective as this case proceeds to trial and I was hopeful that was your focus.

See how easy that was? A nice pat on the back for you.

If you need anything else let me know. Marinade Dave, Valhall, JWG and even Kathi B and I borrow cups of sugar and eggs constantly.

Best Regards-

Blink
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: December 23, 2009, 06:08:53 PM »

Way to go Blink 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #755 on: December 23, 2009, 06:29:56 PM »

Go Blink!   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #756 on: December 23, 2009, 06:31:37 PM »

Yeah, the Food Network show he was watching, sure, sounds more like he was playing on the computer looking for an older hot babe 

As I recall, George originally said he was watching the "News...uh Food Network." Somehow George doesn't look like the type to cook or watch a network about cooking.', unless the cook was a big babe with enormous boobs.  So I consider that a lie.  It seems to me also that I recall, and maybe you do too or can correct me, that he said that Casey told him as she left that she would be working late and Caylee would stay with the "Nanny." (I find that so pretentious, the Anthonys and their "Nanny."  Sounds like a goat. )  I don't and never did believe that he saw Casey and Caylee that morning at all.  I think Cindy and Casey got into a huge fight and Casey grabbed Caylee and stormed out with her, never to be seen again.  I further believe that Caylee was dead shortly thereafter. 

Merry Christmas.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #757 on: December 23, 2009, 06:37:47 PM »

As I recall, George originally said he was watching the "News...uh Food Network." Somehow George doesn't look like the type to cook or watch a network about cooking.', unless the cook was a big babe with enormous boobs.  So I consider that a lie.  It seems to me also that I recall, and maybe you do too or can correct me, that he said that Casey told him as she left that she would be working late and Caylee would stay with the "Nanny." (I find that so pretentious, the Anthonys and their "Nanny."  Sounds like a goat. )  I don't and never did believe that he saw Casey and Caylee that morning at all.  I think Cindy and Casey got into a huge fight and Casey grabbed Caylee and stormed out with her, never to be seen again.  I further believe that Caylee was dead shortly thereafter. 

Merry Christmas.
  Monkey Devil! I don't think that the Food Network has a big babe with enormous boobs, but I agree. I'm pretty sure Casey said she would be working late. I never believed he saw Casey and Caylee that morning either. Merry Christmas 
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #758 on: December 23, 2009, 06:59:02 PM »

Merry Christmas.
  Monkey Devil! I don't think that the Food Network has a big babe with enormous boobs, but I agree. I'm pretty sure Casey said she would be working late. I never believed he saw Casey and Caylee that morning either. Merry Christmas 

Well there's Paula Deen-  but she wouldn't put up with George for five minutes....
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #759 on: December 23, 2009, 07:04:07 PM »

Merry Christmas.

Well there's Paula Deen-  but she wouldn't put up with George for five minutes....
    No she wouldn't
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.