April 26, 2024, 06:01:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #154 12/16/09 - 1/19/10  (Read 380874 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #760 on: December 23, 2009, 07:12:43 PM »

omg she'd slap him w/ her spatula, then slam him over the head with her frying pan 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #761 on: December 23, 2009, 07:14:02 PM »

He whipped the Ham at her at Thanksgiving.

I must retire to my second job in Santa's workshop. I tried telling the Blinkettes it's a damnable farce there is NO Santa so presents are not in need of perfect wrapping from elves.

They told me they do not buy into conspiracy theories without proper diligence and sourcing and sent me packing, chop chop.
KeysBreeze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #762 on: December 23, 2009, 07:19:43 PM »

I must retire to my second job in Santa's workshop. I tried telling the Blinkettes it's a damnable farce there is NO Santa so presents are not in need of perfect wrapping from elves.

They told me they do not buy into conspiracy theories without proper diligence and sourcing and sent me packing, chop chop.

Thanks for your interesting article even though I needed a shower after reading it.   Great work as always.  Hope you have a wonderful Christmas.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #763 on: December 23, 2009, 07:21:40 PM »

Yeah, the Food Network show he was watching, sure, sounds more like he was playing on the computer looking for an older hot babe 

As I recall, George originally said he was watching the "News...uh Food Network." Somehow George doesn't look like the type to cook or watch a network about cooking.', unless the cook was a big babe with enormous boobs.  So I consider that a lie.  It seems to me also that I recall, and maybe you do too or can correct me, that he said that Casey told him as she left that she would be working late and Caylee would stay with the "Nanny." (I find that so pretentious, the Anthonys and their "Nanny."  Sounds like a goat. )  I don't and never did believe that he saw Casey and Caylee that morning at all.  I think Cindy and Casey got into a huge fight and Casey grabbed Caylee and stormed out with her, never to be seen again.  I further believe that Caylee was dead shortly thereafter. 

Merry Christmas.
  Monkey Devil! I don't think that the Food Network has a big babe with enormous boobs, but I agree. I'm pretty sure Casey said she would be working late. I never believed he saw Casey and Caylee that morning either. Merry Christmas 

Well there's Paula Deen-  but she wouldn't put up with George for five minutes....

So true and she has too much class.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #764 on: December 23, 2009, 07:22:45 PM »

Yeah, the Food Network show he was watching, sure, sounds more like he was playing on the computer looking for an older hot babe 

As I recall, George originally said he was watching the "News...uh Food Network." Somehow George doesn't look like the type to cook or watch a network about cooking.', unless the cook was a big babe with enormous boobs.  So I consider that a lie.  It seems to me also that I recall, and maybe you do too or can correct me, that he said that Casey told him as she left that she would be working late and Caylee would stay with the "Nanny." (I find that so pretentious, the Anthonys and their "Nanny."  Sounds like a goat. )  I don't and never did believe that he saw Casey and Caylee that morning at all.  I think Cindy and Casey got into a huge fight and Casey grabbed Caylee and stormed out with her, never to be seen again.  I further believe that Caylee was dead shortly thereafter. 

Merry Christmas.
  Monkey Devil! I don't think that the Food Network has a big babe with enormous boobs, but I agree. I'm pretty sure Casey said she would be working late. I never believed he saw Casey and Caylee that morning either. Merry Christmas 

Well there's Paula Deen-  but she wouldn't put up with George for five minutes....
Uhless he had a big stick of....Butter.  (What did you think I was going to say?)
 Monkey Devil!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #765 on: December 23, 2009, 07:24:00 PM »

~ Merry Christmas to you!   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #766 on: December 23, 2009, 07:46:07 PM »

omg she'd slap him w/ her spatula, then slam him over the head with her frying pan 
    He wouldn't stand a chance, but maybe he would like a slap with her spatula and a hit over the head with a frying pan 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #767 on: December 23, 2009, 07:47:27 PM »

Have fun  and I hope you and your family having a very Merry Christmas  an angelic monkey
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #768 on: December 23, 2009, 08:28:32 PM »

he he he... what a funny mental picture! 

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #769 on: December 23, 2009, 09:32:50 PM »

Merry Christmas.

I heard it similar to you .. something about news and Food Network. I thought, the Food network has news?!? Uh huh.

He's a liar, IMO, and says what he has been told to say and/or what he thinks will help him at the moment.

I agree, he never saw Casey or Caylee that morning. Never thought he did, still won't believe he did.

I hope he goes down with the rest of the lying family.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #770 on: December 23, 2009, 09:33:43 PM »

Merry Christmas.

Oh wow, WO!

You got that right!

Made me laugh too!

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #771 on: December 23, 2009, 10:31:08 PM »

Looking forward to truth emerging, [ as it always does - sooner or later ] , and the chips falling where they may ... and dear innocent Caylee having her day in court ... courtesy of Linda Drane Burdick & Co. speaking on behalf of the good people of the grand state of Florida.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #772 on: December 23, 2009, 10:50:30 PM »

Looking forward to truth emerging, [ as it always does - sooner or later ] , and the chips falling where they may ... and dear innocent Caylee having her day in court ... courtesy of Linda Drane Burdick & Co. speaking on behalf of the good people of the grand state of Florida.

Amen to that ONO.
She didn't deserve to die. She most certainly doesn't even deserve to be in the midst of all of her atrocious family's dirty laundry.
 an angelic monkey
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #773 on: December 23, 2009, 11:22:20 PM »

Play About Caylee Opens To Positive Reviews

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A play based on the Caylee Anthony story opened December 18 at the Sydney Theatre Company in Australia to positive reviews. One critic said the play, called “Tot Mom,” is fast-paced and intense.

Another critic, with CitySearch Sydney, called the play "a chilling piece of theatre."

Tot Mom, directed by Oscar-winner Steven Soderbergh, explores talk-show host Nancy Grace's role in covering the story on her show. She's being played by Essie Davis, who appeared in "Australia" and "The Matrix Revolutions." A spokeswoman said Grace had no comment on the play.

The play will run through January 31.

http://www.wftv.com/news/22047911/detail.html
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #774 on: December 24, 2009, 12:25:03 AM »

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #775 on: December 24, 2009, 01:25:08 AM »

What a beautiful Globe Klaas!

Wow, I'm sitting here somewhat stunned from reading Blinks last column and all the following comments here.  I had give up on believing anything of new great substance or much more importance could/would drop!  This case just NEVER ceases to amaze me.  It's NEVER ending! The best writer/author couldn't come up with this stuff!  It's all so mind boggling.
I need some time to go back and read through some of the computer forensics that Klaas made and Blink used of the computer activity  left by Caylee and/or George to get a grasp of all these new skeletons coming out, as if I should be surprised.  LOL   I believe even after the trial we will never find out the entire truth.   But what is most important of all, IS JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!   God will take care of them ALL in his time and in his own way.....  That alone gives me some comfort.....

Merry Christmas EVE to all!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #776 on: December 24, 2009, 05:47:33 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys,and Merry Christmas Eve.      

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #777 on: December 24, 2009, 05:49:01 AM »

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2009/12/casey-anthony-play-receives-ra.html
WDBO Local News      
Casey Anthony play receives rave reviews
By
Drew Petrimoulx
@ December 24, 2009 5:00 AM Permalink | Comments (0)
A play about the Casey Anthony saga is getting rave reviews in Australia
Tot Mom follows courtroom drama and evidence released by the state.

It stars award winning Aussie actress Essie Davis playing talk show host Nancy Grace.

The play has sparked the interest of Australian audiences who are for the most part unaware of the case. Tot Mom has been described as a "fascinating" and "powerful drama."

It plays at the Sydney Theater Company through February 7th.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #778 on: December 24, 2009, 05:52:55 AM »

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/arts/power-of-pop-media/story-e6frg8n6-1225813329164
Power of pop media

* John McCallum
    * December 24, 2009 12:00AM

TOT Mom would be a fascinating courtroom drama, except that the case hasn't even come to trial yet.

Steven Soderbergh's fast-paced, intense production for the Sydney Theatre Company is based on the controversial, scarcely believable media inquisition of Florida mother Casey Anthony, 23, whose three-year-old daughter, Caylee, disappeared under confusing circumstances, and who was eventually charged with her murder.

The stage is dominated by huge screens on which appears the groomed image of television lawyer Nancy Grace, played superbly by Essie Davis. In a highly combative and, on the evidence here (and it is all her own words), manipulative style, Grace used her legal program to popularise and prosecute the case.

The facts are everybody's obsession but they are almost impossible to determine in the storm of aggression, speculation and uninformed opinion that swirls around the protagonists
There is a great deal of savage irony in the way this deadline-driven quest for the truth is presented. For Australian audiences, there are echoes of the Lindy Chamberlain case, but it is fascinating to follow a story that is all but unknown here.

The show is verbatim documentary - based on transcripts of the program, the evidence in the indictment hearings and other public sources.

Davis's Grace harangues and cajoles the gaggle of lawyers, experts and talkback callers who want to own this terrible story. These are played by an excellent cast.

This production is an extraordinary reflection on the power of television to mould public emotion and to construct a conclusion even before the proceedings have begun.

The only figures who don't appear, except occasionally as voice-overs to projected texts, are the family and, of course, there is not even a voice-over for little Caylee.

Tot Mom runs at the Sydney Theatre Company, Wharf 1, until February 7

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #779 on: December 24, 2009, 06:36:23 AM »

Casey Anthony: Tot Mom play earns positive reviews
Caylee and Casey Anthony — posted by halboedeker on December, 23 2009 1:58 PM
<snipped>
John McCallum, critic for The Australian, described it as a “fast-paced, intense production” and added that HLN talk-show host Nancy Grace is “played superbly by Essie Davis.”

McCallum writes: “This production is an extraordinary reflection on the power of television to mould public emotion and to construct a conclusion even before the [trial] proceedings have begun.”

Emma McGowan of Citysearch Sydney writes that Soderbergh creates “a chilling piece of theatre” and that “further excitement is added by the fact that interest in the case is ongoing, and many important questions remain unanswered.”
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/12/casey-anthony-tom-mom-play-earns-positive-review.html

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.