April 19, 2024, 02:33:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #154 12/16/09 - 1/19/10  (Read 380416 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #920 on: December 29, 2009, 04:37:02 PM »

That approach to defending kc ( mitigating circumstances) seems like the most logical but seems like there would have to be some form of acknowledging guilt. If there hadn't been so many accusations thrown around at so many people, had they tried to present kc in a more sympathetic light before it might have been better. It seems hard for me to believe that they don't have a definate defense direction already. How are they going to explain, who are they going to sacrifice as the killer???

Again JMO, but I am really leaning towards they are going to go for 'it was an accident' that KC covered up because of fear of her parents....and this is where the mitigating factors might come in, in the defense part.....and later in the sentencing part

Sounds logical, guess if they take that tact, all the folks they've trashed with accusations all these months will be just collateral damage...........mitigating...bah humbug

they don't care who get hurts with their crazy accusations and insinuations.....I wonder how many people are walking around wishing they have never even heard the name Casey Anthony...I bet the list is L O  N G E R that we know!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #921 on: December 29, 2009, 05:43:46 PM »

That approach to defending kc ( mitigating circumstances) seems like the most logical but seems like there would have to be some form of acknowledging guilt. If there hadn't been so many accusations thrown around at so many people, had they tried to present kc in a more sympathetic light before it might have been better. It seems hard for me to believe that they don't have a definate defense direction already. How are they going to explain, who are they going to sacrifice as the killer???

Again JMO, but I am really leaning towards they are going to go for 'it was an accident' that KC covered up because of fear of her parents....and this is where the mitigating factors might come in, in the defense part.....and later in the sentencing part

Sounds logical, guess if they take that tact, all the folks they've trashed with accusations all these months will be just collateral damage...........mitigating...bah humbug
I love it! mitigating...bah humbug
Baez and all the defense team as Scrooge...hee hee... nothing in their stockings this year but a big ol' lump of coal!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #922 on: December 29, 2009, 07:17:41 PM »

Interesting to me....from 12/1 - 12/19 KC had 8 visits...only 2 from JB...ummmmm is the love affair waining?? Monkey Devil!

Maybe so....
Seeme - thanks for copying and pasting for us.
Hi Monkeys.   Hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season!     an angelic monkey

You're welcome monkeys for the copy/paste of jail visit log.
I put all 7 pages on photobucket if anyone is interested......Visit dates 10/15/2008-12/19/2009

http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f13/Caylee_Is_Missing/

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #923 on: December 29, 2009, 11:24:36 PM »

they don't care who get hurts with their crazy accusations and insinuations.....I wonder how many people are walking around wishing they have never even heard the name Casey Anthony...I bet the list is L O  N G E R that we know!!

He!!, I resemble that remark! I wish I had never heard of any of them. 
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #924 on: December 29, 2009, 11:29:20 PM »

I love it! mitigating...bah humbug
Baez and all the defense team as Scrooge...hee hee... nothing in their stockings this year but a big ol' lump of coal!
MONK~     Monkey Devil! Some of them have some extra plus size stockings so better make that a bucket or two of coal     
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #925 on: December 30, 2009, 06:20:50 AM »

Good morning, monkeys!  Another day, another chance for the Anthony's to make themselves look more foolish!  (Always something to look forward to!)   

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #926 on: December 30, 2009, 06:43:52 AM »

Hey Monkeys.   

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/12/casey-anthony-jail-visits-with-baez-show-big-decline/
Casey Anthony Jail Visits with Baez Show Big Decline

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: December 30, 2009, 06:44:27 AM »

Good morning, monkeys!  Another day, another chance for the Anthony's to make themselves look more foolish!  (Always something to look forward to!)   

I'm ready!   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #928 on: December 30, 2009, 07:26:04 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/

Change of Venue + Sequestration = An Orange County Trial

Dec 29th, 2009

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #929 on: December 30, 2009, 09:17:08 AM »

Here's a new article from Valhall!

51 Loads of Laundry
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=1217

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #930 on: December 30, 2009, 09:20:08 AM »

Interesting to me....from 12/1 - 12/19 KC had 8 visits...only 2 from JB...ummmmm is the love affair waining?? Monkey Devil!

Maybe so....
Seeme - thanks for copying and pasting for us.
Hi Monkeys.   Hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season!     an angelic monkey

You're welcome monkeys for the copy/paste of jail visit log.
I put all 7 pages on photobucket if anyone is interested......Visit dates 10/15/2008-12/19/2009

http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f13/Caylee_Is_Missing/

Good Morning Monks!  thanks seeme!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #931 on: December 30, 2009, 09:20:51 AM »

He!!, I resemble that remark! I wish I had never heard of any of them. 

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #932 on: December 30, 2009, 09:22:20 AM »

I am a bit surprised that we haven't some show from them especially after the rulings on the last motions

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: December 30, 2009, 09:26:42 AM »

Hey Monkeys.   

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/12/casey-anthony-jail-visits-with-baez-show-big-decline/
Casey Anthony Jail Visits with Baez Show Big Decline

We were just talking about this yesterday

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #934 on: December 30, 2009, 09:29:32 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/

Change of Venue + Sequestration = An Orange County Trial

Dec 29th, 2009

Thanks tupelo....nice to read something RH wrote without all the sarcasm and chest beating.....just answering a question based on the law. Perhaps he is getting smarter?......................NAW!!! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #935 on: December 30, 2009, 09:33:25 AM »

51 Loads of Laundry

Thanks tupelo

Rest in Peace Caylee

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #936 on: December 30, 2009, 09:35:19 AM »

51 Loads of Laundry

Damn!!! Wow! There is just no hiding nothin! It just amazes me how observant people are! Awesome Hinkymeter! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #937 on: December 30, 2009, 09:45:53 AM »

51 Loads of Laundry

I just posted this at my pal Valhall's site:

Valhall-

I have often believed that the clue to the stain-non-stain and how it got that way, is located in the contents of that garbage bag. We know there was adiposere on the paper towels and for that reason I believe Casey tried to clean up the trunk, along with other evidence indicating same. As you also know, I believe the chloro was dumped in the trunk, but possibly AFTER it had been abandoned.

That said, until we know what the sweepings contain, we are speculating of course.

My theory on the SA Savage's headscratcher as to how in the He** the stain lights up under ALS and even photographs as somewhat of an indentation resides in the photo you display above.

The sneaker cleaner with the bristle top, applied with slight pressure just in the area of the stain, which was somewhat circular in a repeated fashion, imo, might be the reason for that. I am assuming it contains a bluing agent, but just like so many "proprietary" or patent products, there is no list of ingredients, no back label except a caution for pressurized aerosol, blah blah.

SO.. I bought a can a month ago. I did not have a stain in my trunk, and obviously did not have a cadaver, nor am I a scientist, lol.

It lit up under ALS, photographed similarly, which led me to my novice conclusion it is a possibility based upon that and the sniffer findings.

Maybe as this is your area you can take it further or debunk?

B
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #938 on: December 30, 2009, 11:06:02 AM »

More great reading ... thanks!
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #939 on: December 30, 2009, 12:19:35 PM »

Hi, Monkeys!  (Good morning, Trimm, thanks for all the updates!)   
I've been sick with the flu the last couple of days.  (You know I'm ill when I can't lift my head to check in with my monkeys!)  I did see something interesting on another blog,
Casey's application for indigency before her first appearance.  While I can't copy it without adding a link to that blog, (I've got the document in Adobe Acrobat, but it won't paste here, someone help!) it's interesting in that Casey says she has an income of $1400.00 biweekly and savings of $1200.00.  Also, I saw her first appearance at court with her public defender, (pre-Baez) and the bemusement in the Judge's voice at her lack of remorse is very apparent. 
http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=CASEY1STAPPEAR_071720081136&cat=Local&title=Casey%20Anthony%20Makes%201st%20Appearance
I think her income was crossed out, it appears to be initialed by a DD as well.  http://blog.richardhornsby.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/20080717-Application-for-Indigent-Status.pdf

Good Morning Monkeys!   

Good Morning tupelo......thanks for the link...she also says she has $66.00 per month expenses??  What expenses??

I wonder if she hesitated before putting one dependant?   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.