April 24, 2024, 06:30:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #154 12/16/09 - 1/19/10  (Read 380689 times)
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #940 on: December 30, 2009, 01:22:36 PM »

Hey Monkeys.   

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/12/casey-anthony-jail-visits-with-baez-show-big-decline/
Casey Anthony Jail Visits with Baez Show Big Decline

Casey definitely needs some nice clothes, pronto, or she may even lose Jose entirely.  Perhaps she can be given a clothes catalogue to shop from - - - - to replace shopping from the snack tray. 
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #941 on: December 30, 2009, 01:50:34 PM »

Here's a new article from Valhall!

51 Loads of Laundry
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=1217

I just posted this at my pal Valhall's site:

Valhall-

I have often believed that the clue to the stain-non-stain and how it got that way, is located in the contents of that garbage bag. We know there was adiposere on the paper towels and for that reason I believe Casey tried to clean up the trunk, along with other evidence indicating same. As you also know, I believe the chloro was dumped in the trunk, but possibly AFTER it had been abandoned.

That said, until we know what the sweepings contain, we are speculating of course.

My theory on the SA Savage's headscratcher as to how in the He** the stain lights up under ALS and even photographs as somewhat of an indentation resides in the photo you display above.

The sneaker cleaner with the bristle top, applied with slight pressure just in the area of the stain, which was somewhat circular in a repeated fashion, imo, might be the reason for that. I am assuming it contains a bluing agent, but just like so many "proprietary" or patent products, there is no list of ingredients, no back label except a caution for pressurized aerosol, blah blah.

SO.. I bought a can a month ago. I did not have a stain in my trunk, and obviously did not have a cadaver, nor am I a scientist, lol.

It lit up under ALS, photographed similarly, which led me to my novice conclusion it is a possibility based upon that and the sniffer findings.

Maybe as this is your area you can take it further or debunk?

Most laundry soaps contain brighteners to make whites look brighter.  It doesn't take much brightener to have a big effect, so the brightener will not be a major component of the soap.  Brighteners always fluoresce (show up) under ultraviolet light.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #942 on: December 30, 2009, 01:51:14 PM »

since casey is so used to getting attenion by any means! she must be  realy upset with baez because she is not getting  his undivided attention. With the decline in his visits she possibly will  soon be showing signs of agitation and abandonment from him and possibly feeling like he doesnt care about her and how she feels. being in that jail all day with no one to chat with no nada.

Loca
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #943 on: December 30, 2009, 02:55:53 PM »

Here's a new article from Valhall!

51 Loads of Laundry

I just posted this at my pal Valhall's site:

Valhall-

I have often believed that the clue to the stain-non-stain and how it got that way, is located in the contents of that garbage bag. We know there was adiposere on the paper towels and for that reason I believe Casey tried to clean up the trunk, along with other evidence indicating same. As you also know, I believe the chloro was dumped in the trunk, but possibly AFTER it had been abandoned.

That said, until we know what the sweepings contain, we are speculating of course.

My theory on the SA Savage's headscratcher as to how in the He** the stain lights up under ALS and even photographs as somewhat of an indentation resides in the photo you display above.

The sneaker cleaner with the bristle top, applied with slight pressure just in the area of the stain, which was somewhat circular in a repeated fashion, imo, might be the reason for that. I am assuming it contains a bluing agent, but just like so many "proprietary" or patent products, there is no list of ingredients, no back label except a caution for pressurized aerosol, blah blah.

SO.. I bought a can a month ago. I did not have a stain in my trunk, and obviously did not have a cadaver, nor am I a scientist, lol.

It lit up under ALS, photographed similarly, which led me to my novice conclusion it is a possibility based upon that and the sniffer findings.

Maybe as this is your area you can take it further or debunk?

Most laundry soaps contain brighteners to make whites look brighter.  It doesn't take much brightener to have a big effect, so the brightener will not be a major component of the soap.  Brighteners always fluoresce (show up) under ultraviolet light.

Yes, those with bluing agents, which are also subject to MSDS filings. Which Valhall actually found for the cleaner in question... My response:

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=1217&cpage=2#comment-3612

B
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #944 on: December 30, 2009, 04:28:02 PM »

since casey is so used to getting attenion by any means! she must be  realy upset with baez because she is not getting  his undivided attention. With the decline in his visits she possibly will  soon be showing signs of agitation and abandonment from him and possibly feeling like he doesnt care about her and how she feels. being in that jail all day with no one to chat with no nada.

I saw what I believe to be agitation from both of them during the last hearing....IMO he will shortly no longer be able to control her in the court room and all hell is going to break loose. I would love to see who, if anyone, visited her over the Christmas holiday. No matter what we think of her....she has been incarcerated for over 14 months now...no visitors other than the defense team..no one to really talk with, her commissary account is minimal last we knew, one hour a day out of her cell..that would have broken me a long time ago....so I do believe her break is coming and who is there to take it out on other than JB et al and the court room.....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #945 on: December 30, 2009, 06:42:05 PM »

I saw what I believe to be agitation from both of them during the last hearing....IMO he will shortly no longer be able to control her in the court room and all hell is going to break loose. I would love to see who, if anyone, visited her over the Christmas holiday. No matter what we think of her....she has been incarcerated for over 14 months now...no visitors other than the defense team..no one to really talk with, her commissary account is minimal last we knew, one hour a day out of her cell..that would have broken me a long time ago....so I do believe her break is coming and who is there to take it out on other than JB et al and the court room.....

Sunny....I sure hope you're right...I can see KC losing control. In fact, I can't wait to see it...I'm really looking forward to the trial(s).

KC almost lost it when she was last in court....wow, just wow...that ugly face started when the prosecutor was talking about "using chemicals".  It was the beginning of the same face (loss of control) that she had when Mom/Dad went to see her in jail..it was recorded..and released.  tee hee

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #946 on: December 30, 2009, 07:51:24 PM »

Hornsby was trashing Blink on his Blog and this poster dressed him down!

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/2009/12/28/attorney-of-record-in-record-time/comment-page-4/#comment-2735

FairWitness says:
December 30, 2009 at 6:52 pm

For crying out loud, Mr. Hornsby! Blink made it clear her views were based on “part of the discovery cache, previously released, from his (JG) file with Orlando PD.”

What are you trying to achieve here at your blog? Do you seek justice and the truth for Caylee, as well as, informing the masses of criminal law in Florida? Or are you setting up scenarios for those who frequent this site, Blink included, for you to use as fops? Mere amateurs to be admonished and discredited by you to feed your ego? Thereby demonstrating your superiority and our inferiority at one fell swoop?

You are a criminal defense attorney of renown in your jurisdiction, not the average Joe you’ve previously described yourself as (I checked with the FL Bar Assn., you’re in good standing;
http://www.floridabar.org/names.nsf/0/496EFF67EB70ADE685256A84000438E0?OpenDocument).

If your goal is to educate, then your approach is all wrong. You’re turning me off, for one. And possibly those who frequent your website and Blink’s, as well.

Be a gentleman. Don’t attack someone who has no power over you. It’s unnecessary. If you want to project the image of the informed, wise, experienced criminal defense lawyer that you are, put down your “dukes”, you don’t need them. You aren’t a boxer. Discuss, educate, illuminate …. and charm us all. We’re ready to learn.

Finally, if you are going to post a blog about how Jose Baez got to be Casey Anthony’s attorney of record and you mention Jesse Grund as a possible referral source, YOU do the research of the four other counties that border Orange County and report it to us. You educate us on what Osceola, Seminole, Lake, and Brevard counties have on file with regard to Jesse Grund and Jose Baez and possible traffic violations; even what Orange County has on file about Baez’s associate’s name vis-a-vis Jesse Grund. You didn’t even divulge the associate’s name. Does that mean you don’t know it? Or are you setting another trap to show us all your brilliance & our ignorance?

You are making yourself look like an insecure man who’s not comfortable with the status he’s achieved (in 2008) as a Florida Board Certified Criminal Law Attorney. Bullying is for uneducated losers, Mr. Hornsby.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #947 on: December 30, 2009, 07:59:17 PM »

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/2009/12/28/attorney-of-record-in-record-time/comment-page-4/#comment-2735

FairWitness says:

For crying out loud, Mr. Hornsby! Blink made it clear her views were based on “part of the discovery cache, previously released, from his (JG) file with Orlando PD.”

What are you trying to achieve here at your blog? Do you seek justice and the truth for Caylee, as well as, informing the masses of criminal law in Florida? Or are you setting up scenarios for those who frequent this site, Blink included, for you to use as fops? Mere amateurs to be admonished and discredited by you to feed your ego? Thereby demonstrating your superiority and our inferiority at one fell swoop?

You are a criminal defense attorney of renown in your jurisdiction, not the average Joe you’ve previously described yourself as (I checked with the FL Bar Assn., you’re in good standing;
http://www.floridabar.org/names.nsf/0/496EFF67EB70ADE685256A84000438E0?OpenDocument).

If your goal is to educate, then your approach is all wrong. You’re turning me off, for one. And possibly those who frequent your website and Blink’s, as well.

Be a gentleman. Don’t attack someone who has no power over you. It’s unnecessary. If you want to project the image of the informed, wise, experienced criminal defense lawyer that you are, put down your “dukes”, you don’t need them. You aren’t a boxer. Discuss, educate, illuminate …. and charm us all. We’re ready to learn.

Finally, if you are going to post a blog about how Jose Baez got to be Casey Anthony’s attorney of record and you mention Jesse Grund as a possible referral source, YOU do the research of the four other counties that border Orange County and report it to us. You educate us on what Osceola, Seminole, Lake, and Brevard counties have on file with regard to Jesse Grund and Jose Baez and possible traffic violations; even what Orange County has on file about Baez’s associate’s name vis-a-vis Jesse Grund. You didn’t even divulge the associate’s name. Does that mean you don’t know it? Or are you setting another trap to show us all your brilliance & our ignorance?

You are making yourself look like an insecure man who’s not comfortable with the status he’s achieved (in 2008) as a Florida Board Certified Criminal Law Attorney. Bullying is for uneducated losers, Mr. Hornsby.

He must not realize it's there or it would have been deleted. I posted something critical (but true) and it was gone within minutes.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #948 on: December 30, 2009, 09:03:48 PM »

FairWitness says:

He must not realize it's there or it would have been deleted. I posted something critical (but true) and it was gone within minutes.

WO I went and checked and it's still there with this reply

Richard Hornsby says:
December 30, 2009 at 7:01 pm

FairWitness, you are correct, I lost my cool. But you give Blink to much credit, her innuendo was clear.

Moving on.

FairWitness made him eat crow!  LOL  I still can't figure out why he has butted in, other than jealousy, lack of clients?, bored?

Rest in Peace Caylee

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #949 on: December 30, 2009, 09:09:08 PM »

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2009/12/will-jury-give-casey-anthony-death.html

Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Will Jury Give Casey Anthony The Death Penalty?

“Will jury give Casey Anthony the death penalty?” While I think they should, more than likely they will not. Since starting this blog almost five years ago, no single story that I have written about has created more negative reaction than those involving Casey Anthony. Put simply, millions of people around the world believe that Casey Anthony killed her two year old daughter Caylee and most of them want to see Casey Anthony punished with the death penalty for that crime. I too believe that Casey Anthony did indeed murder her own daughter, but when I study the history of what juries do in cases similar to this one – most of the time they show compassion to a young mother like Casey Anthony, by sparing them the death penalty.

While Casey Anthony does deserve the death penalty - if she did kill her two year old daughter, there is a good argument to be made for allowing her to live the remainder of her life in prison – instead of being put to death. For all practical purposes, the death penalty is mainly used by the government to kill people more out of a need of revenge for an angry public than it is to make sure that harden criminals are not someday released or escape from prison. Right now, I more come down on the side of thinking that believes Casey Anthony should receive life in prison. If the State of Florida does eventually put Casey Anthony to death, it will take at least one decade and probably much longer before that sentence is carried out. As everyone already knows, there are many different appeals available to death sentenced inmates, which always drag on for years after the sentence is imposed.

During that 10 year or more period of time, Casey Anthony will still be the center of attention – rather than starting to serve a life prison sentence where she will eventually not even be thought of by most people in the world. While few people completely understand the mindset of a narcissist and sociopath like Casey Anthony, we all understand that their lives would mean nothing to them if no one paid any attention to what they said or did. Right now, even though it is for the worst possible reason – I believe that Casey Anthony is basking in the attention of worldwide media coverage that is being given to her - because she likely killed her own daughter. If she is convicted of murder later this year, I will be hoping that the jury decides to give her life in prison - instead of the death penalty.

Posted by Mark Hutcherson at 12:58 PM

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: December 30, 2009, 09:09:29 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/x-32213-Memphis-Headlines-Examiner~y2009m12d30-Casey-Anthony-update-Caylee-Anthonys-death-case-inches-forward-slowly-video

Casey Anthony update: Caylee Anthony's death case inches forward slowly (video)
December 30, 5:13 PMMemphis Headlines ExaminerNicole Merkle
A Casey Anthony update helps those following the case stay current in events. Many people follow the story about Caylee Anthony and her death very closely. It's hard to imagine that a parent who is charged with taking care of something as precious as a child would even be accused of playing a role in that child's death. Of course, our judicial system is set up so that Casey Anthony, Caylee's mom is innocent until proven guilty.

Over the past year, the prosecution has released new evidence in the case - including many photographs. Some of these images show how the accused acted around the time her baby went missing.

What's shocking about the pictures that have been released is that Casey's overall look has went from quite racy to … well, frumpy in the wake of the investigation. Some individuals think that she has changed her appearance to gain the sympathy of a jury of her peers.

Also shocking to many is that Casey Anthony was seen partying while her child was missing. Not very many mothers would be able to function - let alone get dressed up and go out - while their baby was gone. It was only after she was arrested that she started to look distraught.

It was recently announced that the accused is eligible for the death penalty. CBS Crimesider reports that the prosecution will seek the death penalty in this case. This is very serious, as in Florida there has only been 2 women put to death and one woman on death row. The woman currently on death row is convicted of burying a couple alive. One of the ladies that have been put to death is known as the "Black Widow." She also received a life sentence for drowning her child.
In addition to being charged with the murder of her daughter Caylee, Casey was also charged in September 2008 with 10 counts of fraud. She was also arrested in July 2008 for failing to report her daughter missing - which lead to charges of child neglect and lying to police. She allegedly didn't report Caylee missing for one month, and maintains that a babysitter kidnapped her.

The whole situation is very, very sad. There are many people in this world that would love to have a child so much. To see one killed - and to see that a parent could be involved - is very tragic, to say the least.

The murder trial is said to begin in 2010. This will be a very high profile case that all parents will tune in to.

Memphis is no stranger to crime, and there are many people that follow high profile cases such as this in the Mid-South area. The case has really gained popularity ever since it was announced that Ms. Anthony could get the death penalty.  Tennessee is a state that allows the death penalty, and we have 2 women on death row - one from Memphis. Out of all the death row inmates, 39% come from Shelby County, which is the greater Memphis region.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #951 on: December 31, 2009, 07:08:50 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

51 Loads of Laundry – Update

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #952 on: December 31, 2009, 08:24:58 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Hey Tupelo!     Thank You.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #953 on: December 31, 2009, 08:28:43 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2009/12/31/top_local_stories_of_the_year_decade_1._casey_anthony.html
 Top Local Stories Of The Year, Decade: #1. Casey Anthony
Thursday, December 31, 2009 6:47:10 AM

News 13 rings in 2010 with a look back at the Most Memorable Central Florida stories of the year.

Our No. 1 most viewed story in 2009 is also our biggest local story of the Decade.

ORLANDO -- Caylee Marie Anthony gained national attention after she disappeared in June 2008, but the spotlight quicily moved to the 2-year-old’s mother, Casey, upon news that investigators found her details suspicious, and learning she didn’t report her daughter missing for more than a month.
Caylee’s grandmother, Cindy, called 911 when Casey would not tell her where the child had been. Cindy said she hadn’t seen her granddaughter for weeks, and become very alarmed when she admitted she smelled the odor of “dead body” in the trunk of Casey’s car.

Questions, suspicion and attention grew as investigators dug deeper into the case.

Casey has insisted she left Caylee under the care of a babysitter named Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez. Authorities, however, said anyone interviewed with that name had never met Casey Anthony.

From the start of the case, investigators said they had trouble getting straight answers from the Anthony family, causing suspicion and media attention to grow. The case took many twists and turns over the course of the next few months.

Casey was arrested on July 16, 2008, the day after Caylee was first reported missing, on charges of giving false statements, neglect of a child and obstruction of a criminal investigation.

Casey was released on Aug. 21 after California bounty hunter Leonard Padilla posted her bond, but she was arrested again eight days later on unrelated charges of forging $700 worth of checks, and using a friend’s credit card without permission.

She was released a second time Sept. 5, and outfitted with a tracking device, but on Oct. 14, Casey was arrested for the final time after a grand jury indicted her for first-degree murder.
It wasn’t until Dec. 11 that little Caylee’s remains was finally found. An Orange County meter reader found a child’s remains in the woods near the Anthony home.

Days later, shortly after 2 p.m. on Dec. 19, 2008, Medical Examiner Dr. Jan Garavaglia confirmed the remains belonged to Caylee Marie Anthony.
The Case Against Casey in 2009

Throughout the year, the case against Casey continued to make headlines with court appearances, releases of tens of thousands of pages of documents and evidence, and other lawsuits springing up related to the case.

The defense has repeatedly tried to get Casey’s charges thrown out, to no avail. Casey’s attorneys have even said they believe the meter reader who found Caylee’s remains may have actually been responsible for her death.

Casey Anthony remains behind bars at the Orange County Jail, while lawyers on both sides continue to fight the case in the courtroom.

A trial is expected to start in 2010. The state has asked a judge to consider the death penalty. Casey’s family has maintained her innocence on all charges.

The Case Against Casey In Depth.  http://www.cfnews13.com/Features/CaseyAnthony/Default.aspx

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #954 on: December 31, 2009, 08:48:19 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Hey Tupelo!     Thank You.   
Hey Trimm!  Just want to thank you for all of the links and info you provide for all of us. Wishing you a very Happy New Year!   

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #955 on: December 31, 2009, 08:56:22 AM »

http://primewriter.com/news-1246-headlines/?p=1975
Casey Anthony Update: Casey to face the death penalty for Caylee Anthony’s death
Posted by Melissa Finlay  On December - 30 - 2009

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: December 31, 2009, 08:59:00 AM »

http://www.techbanyan.com/7833/casey-anthony-update-casey-could-face-death-penalty-for-caylee-anthonys-death/
Casey Anthony Update: Casey Could Face Death Penalty for Caylee Anthony’s Death

By: MegC | 30 December 2009 | Comments Off
Casey Anthony update: Casey Anthony could face the death penalty if convicted of first degree murder of her daughter Caylee Anthony.  There are a lot of issues in the Casey Anthony case that are very peculiar, and those following the story of Casey and Caylee are anxiously waiting for the trial, which will take place sometime in 2010.

Casey Anthony was Caylee’s mother.  When the young girl disappeared, it was about a month before Casey alerted authorities that her daughter was missing.  During the time the baby girl was missing, her mother was seen partying it up and didn’t seem all that concerned with what is going on.

It wasn’t until about this time last year that the remains of a young girl were found near Casey Anthony’s parents home.  It was then revealed that the remains were that of Caylee.

Casey has been charged with 10 counts of fraud in addition to being charged with the first degree murder of her child. It is said that she wrapped the baby’s nose and mouth with duct tape and then left her in a swampy area to decay.  These indications are very disturbing, to say the least.

Recently, Casey Anthony’s defense tried to get the possibility of a death penalty thrown out. However, the motion was denied and the death penalty remains in play.

Florida has only put two women to death.  One woman was charged with killing a business man and was implicated in the disappearance of other men. Another woman is also known as the “Black Widow” and was charged with killing her husband in cold blood.  She also received a life sentence for drowning her son.
There is one other woman on death row, and she is charged with burying a couple alive. Whether or not Casey will receive the death penalty has yet to be seen.

Casey hasn’t seen her parents in over a year.  She’s all alone in jail.  Her trial is said to begin in the summer of 2010, although it’s going to be interesting to see where the trial will take place.  Those in the Florida area where the crime happened are very familiar with the case.  Then again, so is everyone in the country.

No matter the outcome of the trial, nothing will bring Caylee Anthony back to life.  The little girl that dazzled the world singing “You are my Sunshine” will remain nothing more than a memory.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #957 on: December 31, 2009, 09:00:14 AM »

Tupelo,I appreciate all you do to! Happy new Year!   

Justice For Caylee!    an angelic monkey

~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #958 on: December 31, 2009, 09:14:08 AM »

I hope everyone has a safe and happy new year!! I will be here tonight playing like last year. Must get up at 4:30 am to go to work on the 1st!!

2010 Justice for All!!!!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #959 on: December 31, 2009, 11:49:47 AM »

Happy New Year Everyone - I hope you have a blessed 2010 and that we see justice for Caylee and all the missing and murdered.  an angelic monkey

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.