April 16, 2024, 04:34:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #154 12/16/09 - 1/19/10  (Read 380267 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #960 on: December 31, 2009, 11:59:41 AM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/12/31/cayleecasey-anthony-case-your-resolution-to-not-hate-the-anthonys/

Caylee/Casey Anthony Case: Your Resolution to NOT HATE The Anthonys
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #961 on: December 31, 2009, 01:24:45 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/12/31/cayleecasey-anthony-case-your-resolution-to-not-hate-the-anthonys/

Thank-you excellent article. Caylee did love her grandparents, and I'm very sure she also loved her mom. Regardless of what Cindy and George has all done, I'm sure they loved Caylee in their own way.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #962 on: December 31, 2009, 02:30:52 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

Thank-you excellent article. Caylee did love her grandparents, and I'm very sure she also loved her mom. Regardless of what Cindy and George has all done, I'm sure they loved Caylee in their own way.

Hi nrcg, I agree....I just don't think they loved her enough

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #963 on: December 31, 2009, 02:47:36 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

I wont be popular but I will be honest...I HATE the Anthonys.  I appreciate this article though.  Maybe I am a bad person and I dont even like to say the word "hate" let alone feel it but I cant help it with this family. 

George and Cindy have brought on most of this hatred themselves.  I do not have compassion for that at all. 

Did they love Caylee when she was alive?  Yes - I have no doubt.  But since her unfortunate ending, they have done nothing but disrespect her.....IMO.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #964 on: December 31, 2009, 02:50:24 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

Hi, that's where it gets complicated for me, they should have done more, but at the same time I'm not all to sure what they all could have done. I think, but I could be wrong, that it is very difficult to get grandchildren away from a parent, that is unfit. All of this is just tragic.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #965 on: December 31, 2009, 02:59:18 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

Hi, that's where it gets complicated for me, they should have done more, but at the same time I'm not all to sure what they all could have done. I think, but I could be wrong, that it is very difficult to get grandchildren away from a parent, that is unfit. All of this is just tragic.

I understand what you are saying. But they knew a lot of things about Casey and they either overlooked it, covered it up or made excuses for her.  How could they let her be away from the only home she ever knew for 30 days, not know where she was? How could they NOT know who was supposed to be watching her? This is what I mean by not loving her enough.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
crazybabyborg
« Reply #966 on: December 31, 2009, 03:16:26 PM »

Hi Monkeys! 

Last night, NG was doing a rerun of Cindy's depo in the civil case with ZG. Of course I had seen it, but honestly, without a steady diet of Cindy, I find myself slipping into forgetfulness of just how obnoxious she is. I'm sure that she loved Caylee in her way, but the woman is toxic, IMO. I don't think she has the first clue what healthy love is in any relationship. Her type of love has "her" at the center of it and that's just twisted enough to make those who are subject to and dependent upon  it, twisted themselves.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: December 31, 2009, 03:16:33 PM »

Sunny, yes I agree and see what you are saying. You would certainly think they would have known who was watching Caylee 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: December 31, 2009, 03:42:31 PM »

Hi Monkeys! 

Last night, NG was doing a rerun of Cindy's depo in the civil case with ZG. Of course I had seen it, but honestly, without a steady diet of Cindy, I find myself slipping into forgetfulness of just how obnoxious she is. I'm sure that she loved Caylee in her way, but the woman is toxic, IMO. I don't think she has the first clue what healthy love is in any relationship. Her type of love has "her" at the center of it and that's just twisted enough to make those who are subject to and dependent upon  it, twisted themselves.

CBB - I watched it as well....in fact I watched 2 parts of it yesterdat from John Morgan's site. I can't tell you how many times I wanted to smack that smirk of Cindy's face. I wonder what she thinks about herself when she watches that??

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: December 31, 2009, 03:49:49 PM »

I was thinking IF the murder trial starts in mid 2010 as it's slated to...it will be almost 2 years since Caylee's death.....there is, for me,  a hint of justice in the fact that Casey sits in jail. And I believe in a cell is where she will spend the rest of her life.  So perhaps justice isn't as slow as I thought

Rest in Peace Caylee

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #970 on: December 31, 2009, 04:25:56 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

I wont be popular but I will be honest...I HATE the Anthonys.  I appreciate this article though.  Maybe I am a bad person and I dont even like to say the word "hate" let alone feel it but I cant help it with this family. 

George and Cindy have brought on most of this hatred themselves.  I do not have compassion for that at all. 

Did they love Caylee when she was alive?  Yes - I have no doubt.  But since her unfortunate ending, they have done nothing but disrespect her.....IMO.

Leroy and NoRose, I completely identify with what your saying. Your both right, imo.

What I am trying to accomplish, which may mount to an surmountable task with a side of wishful thinking, is to focus on the very lessons we learned from this tragedy as your pointing out. 

Some may know people in this current situation themselves. I want someone to nudge that person, or have them nudge themselves, and say "maybe enabling my liar is more dangerous than I thought.." and take action. 

Or, stealing and lying may be a sign of an even bigger problem and an intervention is in order.

I don't have the answer I am just afraid that if all people see is the hate for these people, which is deserved, btw, the people that need to be affected by this little girl will go on business as usual.

And this happens all over again to the next tot mom.

It is the same logic I apply to the Springer show. I think it is dangerous.

Some People watch that show and think "Hey, look at those freaks.. They are way worse than me, no need for me to take stock and better myself or my family's situation.."

I hope that makes sense.

A Big Monkey New Year Smooch for all my Monkey Friends!!

Free Bananas at Klaasends at midnight.

heh heh
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: December 31, 2009, 04:31:45 PM »

Thanks Blink.   an angelic monkey  I understand where you are coming from.Turn a negative into a positive.Use the energy for something good.

Happy New Year.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #972 on: December 31, 2009, 05:49:07 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

Leroy and NoRose, I completely identify with what your saying. Your both right, imo.

What I am trying to accomplish, which may mount to an surmountable task with a side of wishful thinking, is to focus on the very lessons we learned from this tragedy as your pointing out. 

Some may know people in this current situation themselves. I want someone to nudge that person, or have them nudge themselves, and say "maybe enabling my liar is more dangerous than I thought.." and take action. 

Or, stealing and lying may be a sign of an even bigger problem and an intervention is in order.

I don't have the answer I am just afraid that if all people see is the hate for these people, which is deserved, btw, the people that need to be affected by this little girl will go on business as usual.

And this happens all over again to the next tot mom.

It is the same logic I apply to the Springer show. I think it is dangerous.

Some People watch that show and think "Hey, look at those freaks.. They are way worse than me, no need for me to take stock and better myself or my family's situation.."

I hope that makes sense.

A Big Monkey New Year Smooch for all my Monkey Friends!!

Free Bananas at Klaasends at midnight.

heh heh

I understand what you are saying Blink. Yes, we should all strive to be a better person, open our eyes to what is around us and not put blinders on that interfere with taking a chance to make a difference in someone's life. They may not like it, but the truth is the truth. I struggle with my hate for this family, but I do understand that Caylee loved them with all her heart. So many checks and balances went unnoticed. Caylee paid the price for the facade of their perfect family. Casey now pays the price of her mother's selfishness and delusional ideas. She should have been taken to task the first time she put her foot way outside of the circle. Instead Cindy covered all her mistakes in her attempt to appear the model family unit. I truly believe that Casey is a sociopath, not sure if this can be corrected. But certainly her family saw signs early on and chose to ignore it.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #973 on: December 31, 2009, 06:06:16 PM »

Happy New Year to all Monkeys

I guess this comment won't be very popular with everyone trying not to hate the Anthonys but I feel no different toward them. They haven't changed, there was no sudden epiphany where they changed and evolved into normal parents/grandparents. In fact quite the opposite. 
As much as we dislike the whole brood they still should have shown some compassion for their daughter no matter what, it's what parents do, right or wrong. They should have made sure she had decent clothes for court and they should have at least tried to visit her at Christmas...no matter what. They could have least have gone even if KC's choice was not to see her parents. As parents they are still failing and there is nothing in their actions that make me want to "not hate them".

I'm a such a GRINCH!!!!!! 

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #974 on: December 31, 2009, 06:40:17 PM »

Happy New Year to all Monkeys

I guess this comment won't be very popular with everyone trying not to hate the Anthonys but I feel no different toward them. They haven't changed, there was no sudden epiphany where they changed and evolved into normal parents/grandparents. In fact quite the opposite. 
As much as we dislike the whole brood they still should have shown some compassion for their daughter no matter what, it's what parents do, right or wrong. They should have made sure she had decent clothes for court and they should have at least tried to visit her at Christmas...no matter what. They could have least have gone even if KC's choice was not to see her parents. As parents they are still failing and there is nothing in their actions that make me want to "not hate them".

I'm a such a GRINCH!!!!!! 

MIKI that is such a great line " As parents they are still failing and there is nothing in their actions that make me want to NOT HATE THEM"
Exactly, if they would just do one meaningful thing...just one non self aggrandizing or self promoting .... or even like you said a visit, clothes
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: December 31, 2009, 06:40:37 PM »

When I  compare how families act and react in times like this....I think of Beth....she utilized the media and the volunteers with such grace and dignity. She constantly thanked the media  for keeping Natalee's name in the news and thanked the volunteers for looking tirelessly for Natalee. She made people want to help. What a difference in her and how the Anthony's portrayed themselves....acting like maniacs.....had they stayed inside I honestly think the protesters would have just gone away. But they fueled the fire nightly. Instead of endearing themselves to people Cindy told people to get off their asses and go out and look for Caylee. However, not once were the Anthony's seen out looking for Caylee. They are a perfect example to how NOT to act towards the media and the public.

They have made it very difficult for people to have an sympathy for them.  JMO

Rest in Peace Caylee

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #976 on: December 31, 2009, 06:53:38 PM »

When I  compare how families act and react in times like this....I think of Beth....she utilized the media and the volunteers with such grace and dignity. She constantly thanked the media  for keeping Natalee's name in the news and thanked the volunteers for looking tirelessly for Natalee. She made people want to help. What a difference in her and how the Anthony's portrayed themselves....acting like maniacs.....had they stayed inside I honestly think the protesters would have just gone away. But they fueled the fire nightly. Instead of endearing themselves to people Cindy told people to get off their asses and go out and look for Caylee. However, not once were the Anthony's seen out looking for Caylee. They are a perfect example to how NOT to act towards the media and the public.

They have made it very difficult for people to have an sympathy for them.  JMO
Agree with you totally..... and go a bit further. If it hadn't been for their constant interjections and accusations about LE, TM, LP ( and anyone else trying to help) and their constant chit about their little mother of the year, I think this would have taken a very different route. KC would have been another lowlife skank that killed her child, after the initial NG blitz the business of prosecution would have gone on.   
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #977 on: December 31, 2009, 07:36:46 PM »

There are hundreds of statements on record that show that GA and CA  have not done anything constructive to honor Caylee by seeking justice. Any parent can concede that having to acknowledge the possibility that your child has committed a terrible crime would be horrible. But even in the early phase when it was apparent that kc did not work, had no reason for a 'nanny', slept around, took Caylee to parties and stole other's (including them and G-ma's) money they refused to even entertain the idea that kc was less than a stellar mother. Just the opposite. Instead of humbly admitting that if these things were true, it would be shameful, that they would be shocked, saddened. That's when they went on the warpath and have not stopped.
When they hooked up with the Milsteads (to make money,IMO) if they had an ounce of redeemable quality, once it had been exposed that the M's were fairly shady and didn't have a good reputation, the average person, devastated by the circumstances at hand would more than likely feel like they got the double whammy. The baby is missing/dead and now duped by shysters......a simple "we've decided to not participate with KFN" would have shown some character.. but no... again with the defiance and defense and partnership.

literally I could go on all night, there is something so wrong with them 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #978 on: December 31, 2009, 07:51:08 PM »

Although I do understand the premise of Blinks article (Blink I have the utmost respect for you) about hate and how destructive it is, I will say this, and that is, I do not have one ounce of compassion for CA or GA. 

They have never ever shown an ounce of compassion for Caylee. Her Memorial service was a perfect example. It was a pep fest rally to proclaim Casey is innocent and garner sympathy for themselves, ALL done in Caylee’s name. (Speaking of hate I do recall there was a do not let enter list). 

George’s plea to the public asking people to write letters to Casey, POOR POOR Casey.  I found that to be a great dishonor to Caylee.  As well it is hard for me to find compassion for people who LIE, personally I don’t really care how CA and GA feel, they have made it very clear how they feel about Caylee’s demise through their countless national media interviews promoting a foundation that has helped no one and to say Casey didn’t murder Caylee.  Bottom line for me is they have not tugged at my heart strings, but then again I don’t care because it isn’t about them, it is about Caylee.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #979 on: December 31, 2009, 09:47:16 PM »

IMO the Anthonys have shown no common curtesy to anyone who has tried to help them.  They have never even thanked the people who strode through the swamps looking for Caylee, and in fact, denigrated them, accused them of improprieties, and tried to stop their efforts to find Caylee's remains.  They have shown nothing but contempt to everyone who tried to help find Caylee.  Their actions since Caylee's going missing are as bad, if not worse, than their lack of action in trying to rein Casey in when she started her life of lying, stealing, sleeping around with anyone and everyone she met.  They knew she had no job yet did nothing to see that Caylee was safe during the daytime and did nothing to at least find out what Casey did with Caylee when she was out catting around. And the 30 days in which Caylee was missing and they did nothing to find her is inexcusable.  I have no sympathy for them.  I detest them. 

I know that having a daughter kill her child is unthinkable.  They should not have blamed everyone else and they should not have tried to say that everyone and anyone actually killed Caylee.  These people have had their lives extremely disrupted by the Anthonys' false accusations.  IMO they should have accepted the fact that Casey is guilty and they should have encouraged her to accept the consequences of what she has done and try to avoid the death penalty by telling the truth.  But no.  They persist in their fairy tales and as surely as night follows the day, they are putting her life in even more jeopardy.  They are complicit in putting that needle in Casey's arm by their continued frantic efforts to blame someone else, a scenario which is so unbelievable that they are objects of ridicule.  They have brought it all on themselves.

This didn't start on June 15, 2008.  It started the day Casey was born and the day she told her first lie or stole her first cent.  It started the day Cindy excused her actions, covered for her  and enabled her to live the worthless and dishonest life she led.  It all led inexorably to Caylee's death.  And that is on Cindy Anthony's head.

I have no pity for George and Cindy Anthony.  They have embarked on a course of action which will only lead to more tragedy.  They are making money on the death of their precious granddaugher and there are no words to express my disdain for them.  Hate doesn't begin to describe my feelings.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.