April 27, 2024, 12:38:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #154 12/16/09 - 1/19/10  (Read 381007 times)
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1220 on: January 05, 2010, 11:08:49 PM »

I know this is little Caylees thread....but this case is too much like that case. I hope the Ants are really proud of what they have helped create with the games they play.   Gabriel Scott Johnson http://www.helpfindmychild.net/gabriel-johnson... This is too much like the Anthony case

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1221 on: January 05, 2010, 11:11:34 PM »

From this.... Mom: I Gave My Baby To Texas Strangers new
Submitted by Jasmine on 6 January, 2010 - 03:28.

A Tempe woman arrested in Florida on suspicion of custodial interference said she gave her 8-month-old son to a Texas couple.

In an exclusive interview with CBS 5 News from her jail cell, Elizabeth Johnson, 23, said she met the couple in San Antonio while running away from Arizona.

“They approached me and came up to me,” she said. “I was alone with the baby at the park.”Johnson said she knows little about the couple. She said she doesn’t know their last name, address or phone number.“I trusted them,” she said. “I believed in my heart they were good people.”Elizabeth Johnson had not revealed the whereabouts of her baby until now.

Continues/...

http://www.kpho.com/news/22144314/detail.html
To this.....
A baby seat and other items new
Submitted by Admin on 6 January, 2010 - 03:51.

A baby seat and other items were inside, and there were no obvious signs of violence, said FBI spokesman Eric Vasys. The vehicle was being combed for evidence of the baby's whereabouts, he said.

@HelpFindMyChild <<< twitter
HFMC Dedicated to helping families find their missing children

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1222 on: January 06, 2010, 08:28:14 AM »

I know this is little Caylees thread....but this case is too much like that case. I hope the Ants are really proud of what they have helped create with the games they play.   Gabriel Scott Johnson http://www.helpfindmychild.net/gabriel-johnson... This is too much like the Anthony case

Searching, SM has a thread on Gabriel...I hope this baby is alive

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6843.0

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1223 on: January 06, 2010, 08:28:42 AM »

If Joy Wray is all there is left to talk about it's time we got some DOCS!
When is the next set due?

Joy Wray isn't all we have to talk about, but I personally think she is worth talking about.  As far as is known, she is the highly touted witness who will prove that Caylee's body was placed in the woods after Casey was jailed.  If she has doctored photos of the site where Caylee's body was found, that's quite important, particularly if the defense plans to use the photos as proof of Casey's innocence.   As far as I'm concerned, the more revealed about Joy Wray on the internet or anywhere else, the better. I hope you don't mind.

Her comments about Caylee being placed in the woods while Casey was in jail have already been discredited. She will have to go up against expert testimony from the Forensic Botanist and  Entomologist who have stated that plant and insect growth in the remains are entirely consistent with her being there for several months. Somehow I can't see any Juror believing Joy Wray over those scientists.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1224 on: January 06, 2010, 09:05:03 AM »

Joy Wray isn't all we have to talk about, but I personally think she is worth talking about.  As far as is known, she is the highly touted witness who will prove that Caylee's body was placed in the woods after Casey was jailed.  If she has doctored photos of the site where Caylee's body was found, that's quite important, particularly if the defense plans to use the photos as proof of Casey's innocence.   As far as I'm concerned, the more revealed about Joy Wray on the internet or anywhere else, the better. I hope you don't mind.

Her comments about Caylee being placed in the woods while Casey was in jail have already been discredited. She will have to go up against expert testimony from the Forensic Botanist and  Entomologist who have stated that plant and insect growth in the remains are entirely consistent with her being there for several months. Somehow I can't see any Juror believing Joy Wray over those scientists.

WO, I can't believe the defense is even going to put her on the stand.  Surely they are not that STUPID!! 

I wonder if they are working on a plea deal for the check fraud case?

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1225 on: January 06, 2010, 09:11:48 AM »

Yes, she has been pretty much discredited by those of us on the internet.  However, most of the jurors will not have participated in these discussions and know nothing of Joy Wray.  Plus, Baez is grasping at straws and will likely have Joy Wray testify.  In fact, I recently mentioned Casey Anthony to a relative over Christmas and she didn't know who I was talking about.  So just because we know so much about Joy doesn't mean everyone else, specifically those who will sit on the jury, know the same, nor do I believe that what we say here will have any effect on a jury.

While I certainly would have confidence in the botonists and entymologists at UT, which is near me and which I attended, I think many people will consider their testimony about air samples, maggots, etc. suspect.

But actually, our exchange started with your posting that "If Joy Wray is all we have left to talk about," which IMO she certainly is not,  and in my posting that I was interested in the subject,  I did not state  whether or not I think a jury would believe her as that was not the subject being discussed.    I'm still interested and apparently you still are not.  The remedy would be that you just scroll on by as I do many times with posts and/or posters which hold no interest for me.  I think the Mods are highly capable to determine whether or not the posts go off track and will correct the situation if they do.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1226 on: January 06, 2010, 09:19:51 AM »

this is some fcats baout my mom P.S i never get to go to my firneds house so i get bored Sad   

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/E8whlXiNnf0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/E8whlXiNnf0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

Help!  Please!   Bring the barf bag pronto.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1227 on: January 06, 2010, 09:36:22 AM »

I can see Baez being dumb enough to put Joy on the stand, but I don't think Lyons would even remotely be that dumb to attempt that. But, if that does happen, I hope to have a lot of popcorn, because that will be quite a show 
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1228 on: January 06, 2010, 10:08:13 AM »

I can see Baez being dumb enough to put Joy on the stand, but I don't think Lyons would even remotely be that dumb to attempt that. But, if that does happen, I hope to have a lot of popcorn, because that will be quite a show 

Good morning, No Rose. As I think Baez is dumb as a brick, I think it likely that he will call his "Star witness."  It is he who has done most of the speaking in court so far with Lyons sitting by listening and watching.  She has spoken from time to time, but basically it's been Baez.  I keep thinking about the first OJ trial where Henry Lee told the jury there was a bloody footprint from someone else left at the crime scene and they believed him.  Turned out it was an impression left in the cement when the sidewalk was laid and the blood had pooled in it.   IMO though, Marcia Clark and Chris Darden conducted an inept prosecution and some of the most damning evidence was either rejected by the jury or not even presented.  In this case, though, the prosecution so far seems excellent as does the investigation.  If I were conducting the defense, of course I wouldn't touch Joy Wray with a ten foot pole, but then I am not Baez.  They do, however, have only until sometime next month to give the SA their evidence of the remains having been placed placed after Casey was in jail as they claimed earlier.  I have heard of no other witness  contending this, but maybe they have someone else.

Of course I think Joy Wray has some mental health issues and would be a clown on the stand, but I don't know, nor does anyone else other than the defense, if they have another witness to say this.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1229 on: January 06, 2010, 10:11:57 AM »

this is some fcats baout my mom P.S i never get to go to my firneds house so i get bored Sad   

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/E8whlXiNnf0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/E8whlXiNnf0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

Help!  Please!   Bring the barf bag pronto.

Good Morning Strayze.  Do we know the age of this daughter of Joy's?  Unless she is very young, Joy should be more concerned with her education, specifically her spelling skills. 

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1230 on: January 06, 2010, 10:13:29 AM »

Yes, she has been pretty much discredited by those of us on the internet.  However, most of the jurors will not have participated in these discussions and know nothing of Joy Wray.  Plus, Baez is grasping at straws and will likely have Joy Wray testify.  In fact, I recently mentioned Casey Anthony to a relative over Christmas and she didn't know who I was talking about.  So just because we know so much about Joy doesn't mean everyone else, specifically those who will sit on the jury, know the same, nor do I believe that what we say here will have any effect on a jury.

While I certainly would have confidence in the botonists and entymologists at UT, which is near me and which I attended, I think many people will consider their testimony about air samples, maggots, etc. suspect.

But actually, our exchange started with your posting that "If Joy Wray is all we have left to talk about," which IMO she certainly is not,  and in my posting that I was interested in the subject,  I did not state  whether or not I think a jury would believe her as that was not the subject being discussed.    I'm still interested and apparently you still are not.  The remedy would be that you just scroll on by as I do many times with posts and/or posters which hold no interest for me.  I think the Mods are highly capable to determine whether or not the posts go off track and will correct the situation if they do.

Self Edit:  I will have no further comment on the subject of whether or not it is appropriate to discuss Joy Wray.

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1231 on: January 06, 2010, 10:37:47 AM »

WO, I can't believe the defense is even going to put her on the stand.  Surely they are not that STUPID!! 

I wonder if they are working on a plea deal for the check fraud case?

How many crazy lying witnesses can the defense call to testify is my question. I can see it now…..After CA and GA spew their BS, next comes the dirty PI and then top it off with JW.  I can’t help but think that this will never make it to trial……..
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1232 on: January 06, 2010, 11:11:17 AM »

Perhaps Baez will implicate JW as being the one that did this?  just a wild guess with her history and how much she has injected herself into this case.  Jury just needs a little doubt to create hung jury.  Could this be what Baez has planned?   JW under the bus?
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1233 on: January 06, 2010, 11:25:00 AM »

Perhaps Baez will implicate JW as being the one that did this?  just a wild guess with her history and how much she has injected herself into this case.  Jury just needs a little doubt to create hung jury.  Could this be what Baez has planned?   JW under the bus?

Good theory!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1234 on: January 06, 2010, 11:25:49 AM »

Hi Classy Monkey.  It could very well be Baez' strategy.  Just throw everything at the wall and see what sticks.  And just one juror needs to feel sorry for Joy Wray and believe her.  Or just one Juror needs to think she murdered Caylee. Goodbye conviction.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1235 on: January 06, 2010, 11:35:29 AM »

Hi N2  You said:

"How many crazy lying witnesses can the defense call to testify is my question. I can see it now…..After CA and GA spew their BS, next comes the dirty PI and then top it off with JW.  I can’t help but think that this will never make it to trial…….."

IMO Joy Wray is no more incredible than George or Cindy Anthony or in fact, Dominick Casey and I think the defense will call them all.  I thought early on that this would never make it to trial, but it seems that Baez has delusions of grandeur as the "First Hispanic......." and will hold on as long as he can.  It should have been pled out long ago. I think Casey could have originally pled guilty to manslaughter and got maybe six years, which would equal about four and then time off for good behaviour.  I think that now the only agreement the SA would accept is to plead guilty and settle for LWOP. 

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1236 on: January 06, 2010, 11:41:24 AM »

It's hard to figure just what Baez is planning. Sometimes I wonder if he even knows. Seems like JW and kronk are supposed to be seen as reasonable doubt factors. Looks like they're tossing possible culprits out in the public either for distraction or testing the waters. I'm sure they monitor blogs and comments from the tv stations after each of their 'discoveries", they're always careful to say they're not actually accusing but......JW may have had the potential to be the bombshell but her mental instability will wipe her value out. Sometimes I think the defense team is not doing a lot of the work themselves, maybe they are relying on the students too much, assuming that the students are researching fully and appropriately. For the lawyers to do as much PR work and tv appearances and always seem unprepared to answer questions I really don't think they spend tons of real time on it. With the evidence that the State has, what can they say other than LE screwed up testing. To try and confabulate some cohesive version of Kronk or JW or Jesse or anybody else did it, they would have to be working really hard......I don't see it.  This is nothing more than the motions and as we all know, the longer it takes the more publicity they get.   IMO
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1237 on: January 06, 2010, 11:48:18 AM »

It's hard to figure just what Baez is planning. Sometimes I wonder if he even knows. Seems like JW and kronk are supposed to be seen as reasonable doubt factors. Looks like they're tossing possible culprits out in the public either for distraction or testing the waters. I'm sure they monitor blogs and comments from the tv stations after each of their 'discoveries", they're always careful to say they're not actually accusing but......JW may have had the potential to be the bombshell but her mental instability will wipe her value out. Sometimes I think the defense team is not doing a lot of the work themselves, maybe they are relying on the students too much, assuming that the students are researching fully and appropriately. For the lawyers to do as much PR work and tv appearances and always seem unprepared to answer questions I really don't think they spend tons of real time on it. With the evidence that the State has, what can they say other than LE screwed up testing. To try and confabulate some cohesive version of Kronk or JW or Jesse or anybody else did it, they would have to be working really hard......I don't see it.  This is nothing more than the motions and as we all know, the longer it takes the more publicity they get.   IMO

Good points MizJay.  You're right about Baez et al seeming not to know too much about the case and maybe law students are preparing for trial.   Remember the motion which referred to Casey's "Students" as if she were some kind of teacher?  That was probably taken from some document Lyons had involving a teacher in some kind of crime and nobody actually proofread the document prior to filing. I wonder if anyone ever asked Andrea Lyons what that was about?  As I recall, it was just passed over and never mentioned in court.  Maybe the judge didn't want to embarrass Lyons, but when one sees her unkempt appearence, how much more embarrassed could she be?

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1238 on: January 06, 2010, 11:58:58 AM »

Can anyone explain how evidence is decided, as in being allowed? I see all the evidence but am wondering what / if any will not be let in...Also, what makes it now allowed? TIA

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1239 on: January 06, 2010, 12:00:40 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys! 

Saw this comment on MD's site  http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/2010/01/03/f-y-i/#comments

joyangels (joy)  // January 6, 2010 at 8:46 am

I have been admitied to FH for my Lupus and stress for my Heart. I staying in a room finally. . I dont like hospital food,at least it better than Jail food. I may be here one more night, The took blood from me 3 times last night. I going to get some rest the Doctor will be here in 1 hour… Nap time:(

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.