April 30, 2024, 07:13:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #154 12/16/09 - 1/19/10  (Read 381197 times)
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1640 on: January 10, 2010, 11:49:52 AM »

The "you don't know how you would react" Anthonys in fact do know how they characteristically react:  with malice towards those offering a hand, with a pity-party for their predicament, with excuse after excuse for their self-centered behavior, with selfishness, with self-seeking glory, with no concern about little Caylee.   It's time the Anthonys become people responsible for their behavior.  It's not the bad things that happens to one, but rather how one handles bad situations. 

Hey, you infantile adults:  it's time to grow up!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1641 on: January 10, 2010, 11:53:10 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?cat=3

The Dark Side of Caylee's Life

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1642 on: January 10, 2010, 11:58:14 AM »

Get out your tissues before you read......

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=1358
Thank-you for that, I wondered about the crooked smile, but didn't really think that much of it. Very interesting read.
I didn't think about the crooked smile at all.  The only thing I ever noted was the grimace Caylee produced in imitation of Casey's expression.

Yes ... those grimaces worried me also.  From my viewpoint,  there are forced smiles [ odd in a toddler ], sad eyes but smiling lips, and sometimes just plain scared eyes.    From what we have witnessed ourselves by watching the Anthonys' unbridled behavior,  suggests, IMO, that life most likely was an emotional roller coaster in that house.  A baby/toddler's nervous system just cannot stand those types of emotional shocks.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1643 on: January 10, 2010, 11:59:56 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=1301

Casey's Profile - Parts 1 - 4

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1644 on: January 10, 2010, 12:50:39 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?cat=3

The Dark Side of Caylee's Life

May I suggest, that if you haven't read this article yet, that you read it in it's entirety.

I'm so angry about this...the premature growing together of a portion of Caylee's skull (that we first heard about in the autopsy report). 

I just hope that the State's Attorney has knowledge of what this all means.

Wow, just wow!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1645 on: January 10, 2010, 01:01:05 PM »

O/T.............Sorry to barge in and hit and run...but please, please read this missing person report. This one is very personal.....Julia is the daughter of a good friend's cousin.  The family are calling TES for help.  Please post the information on Julia anyplace you can...thanks   TTYL

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6893.new#new

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1646 on: January 10, 2010, 01:06:36 PM »

O/T.............Sorry to barge in and hit and run...but please, please read this missing person report. This one is very personal.....Julia is the daughter of a good friend's cousin.  The family are calling TES for help.  Please post the information on Julia anyplace you can...thanks   TTYL

Sunny my thoughts and prayers are with her and her family and friends, I have read the link, what a beautiful girl.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1647 on: January 10, 2010, 01:25:45 PM »

My thoughts and prayers for you, Julia and all that love her, in hopes that she will be found safe.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1648 on: January 10, 2010, 01:34:30 PM »

Thank-you for that, I wondered about the crooked smile, but didn't really think that much of it. Very interesting read.
I didn't think about the crooked smile at all.  The only thing I ever noted was the grimace Caylee produced in imitation of Casey's expression.

Yes ... those grimaces worried me also.  From my viewpoint,  there are forced smiles [ odd in a toddler ], sad eyes but smiling lips, and sometimes just plain scared eyes.    From what we have witnessed ourselves by watching the Anthonys' unbridled behavior,  suggests, IMO, that life most likely was an emotional roller coaster in that house.  A baby/toddler's nervous system just cannot stand those types of emotional shocks.

I have never been able to forget, and yet never been able to explain the behavior of Caylee at the nursing home.  As she snuggles into Papa as she sits with him in the chair she turns away from the camera, but yet her eyes drift back to the camera with a fearful look in them.  Her body language does not suggest a fear of great grandpa.  I have never been able to reconcile this with a loving grandma behind the camera.  While I am sure that many rotten bananas will be thrown my way I am wondering if there is generational abuse that may not be something that is obvious.  Maybe more of a psychological abuse that many may not even recognize.  A withholding of love or something similar unless the child does as an adult figure wishes, something that has been passed on for several generations and not readily apparent unless observed directly by someone who knew what they should look for.  It would explain a lot in the dynamics of this family.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1649 on: January 10, 2010, 02:24:27 PM »

seemeatthebeach...I just realized you had posted the Hinky Meter link re: Caylee's Dark Side prior to my posting a link...sorry...did not mean to step on any "posting toes".

Wow...this article really got to me!

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1650 on: January 10, 2010, 02:33:56 PM »

I have never been able to forget, and yet never been able to explain the behavior of Caylee at the nursing home.  As she snuggles into Papa as she sits with him in the chair she turns away from the camera, but yet her eyes drift back to the camera with a fearful look in them.  Her body language does not suggest a fear of great grandpa.  I have never been able to reconcile this with a loving grandma behind the camera.  While I am sure that many rotten bananas will be thrown my way I am wondering if there is generational abuse that may not be something that is obvious.  Maybe more of a psychological abuse that many may not even recognize.  A withholding of love or something similar unless the child does as an adult figure wishes, something that has been passed on for several generations and not readily apparent unless observed directly by someone who knew what they should look for.  It would explain a lot in the dynamics of this family.

Akmom
I've always kind of thought things were odd too but in a different sense than your observation.  With the unbelievable amount of pictures taken of Caylee, most of them are a face to the camera/ smile. That's a lot of camera/posing conditioning there. To get a toddler to consistently pay attention, stop what they're doing and smile, almost every single time is something. Maybe it was just the sheer number of pics but I still think it's odd to get that many "perfect" poses. I think Caylee knew that if she didn't give the proper smile it would be done over and over until it was right.
Another uncanny parallel to my bf's daughter who I've mentioned before who is a close match to kc,  this girl takes literally thousands of pics of her kids. They look idyllic, but the truth is, those kids live in her insane world, move constantly, violent boyfriends and neglect, they cannot get more than a passing glance competing with facebook and texting. But anybody that sees the pix would think they must be the happiest kids in the world. Go figure, a picture doesn't always tell the story.
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1651 on: January 10, 2010, 02:34:05 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

Since many of you have such a strong legal background and understanding of the courts, etc.  Maybe you can answer a question I have.  I know KC's forgery trial is to start on Jan 25th.  Is that when jury selection begins or will that have already taken place?  Also, has anyone seen an estimate on the # of days the forgery/fraud trial is expected to last?

TIA

AzGrama,

Unless that gormless nincompoop is even more of an incompetent moron that we already know him to be, he should allow the judge to decide. If it goes to a jury not only will there be even more bad publicity but it will cost the state and defense even more money.
The judge has already told them how he would deal with this and it's in KC's best interest that they sweep this under the rug with as little fanfare as possible.

God afternoon Monkeys 

My understanding is that the jury selection process for the fraud trial was to begin the week after Casey's December 11th hearing. At least that is MY understanding of what Judge Strickland stated. JMO

Thanks seeme.  We are planning a trip and I want to be sure I am back in time for the start of the trial.  Couldn't miss that. 

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1652 on: January 10, 2010, 02:36:05 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

Since many of you have such a strong legal background and understanding of the courts, etc.  Maybe you can answer a question I have.  I know KC's forgery trial is to start on Jan 25th.  Is that when jury selection begins or will that have already taken place?  Also, has anyone seen an estimate on the # of days the forgery/fraud trial is expected to last?

TIA

AzGrama,

My understanding is that the jury selection process for the fraud trial was to begin the week after Casey's December 11th hearing. At least that is MY understanding of what Judge Strickland stated. JMO

Thanks seeme.  We are planning a trip and I want to be sure I am back in time for the start of the trial.  Couldn't miss that. 

SORRY!!! didn't mean to get in your quote box.

Unless that gormless nincompoop is even more of an incompetent moron that we already know him to be, he should allow the judge to decide. If it goes to a jury not only will there be even more bad publicity but it will cost the state and defense even more money.
The judge has already told them how he would deal with this and it's in KC's best interest that they sweep this under the rug with as little fanfare as possible.

Good afternoon Monkeys 

strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1653 on: January 10, 2010, 03:24:43 PM »

The "you don't know how you would react" Anthonys in fact do know how they characteristically react:  with malice towards those offering a hand, with a pity-party for their predicament, with excuse after excuse for their self-centered behavior, with selfishness, with self-seeking glory, with no concern about little Caylee.   It's time the Anthonys become people responsible for their behavior.  It's not the bad things that happens to one, but rather how one handles bad situations. 

Hey, you infantile adults:  it's time to grow up!

The above infantile adults are the Anthonys.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1654 on: January 10, 2010, 04:36:58 PM »

O/T UPDATE:

Julia has been found...deceased. Her car was found overturned in a ravine. It looks to be an accident. Thanks to all who offered prayers and hope. Se will be reatly missed by many.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1655 on: January 10, 2010, 06:34:13 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/01/casey-anthony-her-parents-lawyers-dont-help-with-public-relations.html
 Main | Doris Day: Yes, it’s high time she had a special Oscar »
Casey Anthony: Her parents, lawyers bungle public relations
Caylee and Casey Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony, NBC, Today, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on January, 10 2010 5:02 PM
Discuss This: Comments(10) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

How different might the Casey Anthony coverage be if George and Cindy Anthony stayed out of the limelight?

That is something they simply can’t — or won’t — do. Last week on WOFL-Channel 35, George shared a letter he had written. He talked about his troubles and read from an article he had written, titled “Living Under a Microscope.”

“Suddenly you are thrown into a life that you have no control over,” George read. “Your everyday walking, talking is analyzed, dissected and just plain torn apart.”

But he and Cindy have kept putting themselves out there, under the microscope.

In a later portion of the WOFL interview, George asked, “Do I hurt every day? Do I feel like I could jump out a window? Yeah,” he said. “But then again, I know I’ve got to deal with it, I’ve got to be here to see this through.”

Couldn’t he do that privately?

Earlier that day, Anthony attorney Andrea Lyon went on “Today” to promote her new book. But “Today” spent more time on the Anthony case. Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

Lyon complained about “the intense media scrutiny” even as she appeared on national television — which meant her comments would receive intense media scrutiny.

Lyon acknowledged that the death penalty puts a lot of pressure on a defendant even when they haven’t committed a murder. “She didn’t kill her kid,” Lyon said of Anthony.

The paramount issues are: What happened to this child named Caylee? And who is responsible for what happened?

Perhaps the people closest to Casey Anthony don’t understand that. Or they keep forgetting.

But in ignoring that fact, they keep bungling whatever points they’re trying to make.
Caylee was, is and always will be the story.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1656 on: January 10, 2010, 07:28:19 PM »

an angelic monkey  Justice For Caylee

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1657 on: January 10, 2010, 08:00:22 PM »

Sunny, I'm so sorry! 
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1658 on: January 10, 2010, 08:02:45 PM »

Sunny, I'm so sorry!

Sorry Sunny, I meant to respond to the post you where you said this lovely young woman is deceased. 
God bless.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1659 on: January 10, 2010, 08:08:52 PM »

O/T UPDATE:

Julia has been found...deceased. Her car was found overturned in a ravine. It looks to be an accident. Thanks to all who offered prayers and hope. Se will be reatly missed by many.
Sunny, I'm so sorry for the loss of this beautiful young girl.  My prayers and thoughts are with you and her family.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.