March 28, 2024, 07:26:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #828 1/28/10 - 2/14/10  (Read 992476 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: December 10, 2009, 07:26:40 AM »

Truth and Justice for Natalee!

That's what it's all about Aruba,

We won't give up!
« Last Edit: February 14, 2010, 08:18:21 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2010, 12:35:25 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2010, 12:42:49 PM »

http://itawamba360.com/pages/ad_details/listing_details?id=19623201-fundraising-banquet-feb-16

Fundraising Banquet Feb. 16
fundraising banquet feb 16 event jpceditor
date:    Thu, Jan 14, 2010 12:00 AM to Tue, Feb 16, 2010 09:00 PM
on days:    Every day
IAHS Commons

views: 108    posted on: Thu, Jan 14    expires on: Tue, Feb 16

The Itawamba FIRST Foundation is sponsoring a fund-raising banquet on Tuesday, Feb. 16 at 6:30 p.m. at the IAHS Commons. The guest speaker will be Beth Holloway (mother of Natalee Holloway). Regular admission tickets are $35, and VIP tickets are $50. Special pricing for a table of eight is $250. VIP tickets include a private book signing with Beth and light hors d'oeuvres before the banquet. Tickets are being printed. To reserve tickets, please call 662-862-7160, ext. 108. Ask for Laken.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2010, 12:43:43 PM »

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2010, 12:48:54 PM »

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2010, 01:10:20 PM »

http://itawamba360.com/pages/ad_details/listing_details?id=19623201-fundraising-banquet-feb-16

Fundraising Banquet Feb. 16
fundraising banquet feb 16 event jpceditor
date:    Thu, Jan 14, 2010 12:00 AM to Tue, Feb 16, 2010 09:00 PM
on days:    Every day
IAHS Commons

views: 108    posted on: Thu, Jan 14    expires on: Tue, Feb 16

The Itawamba FIRST Foundation is sponsoring a fund-raising banquet on Tuesday, Feb. 16 at 6:30 p.m. at the IAHS Commons. The guest speaker will be Beth Holloway (mother of Natalee Holloway). Regular admission tickets are $35, and VIP tickets are $50. Special pricing for a table of eight is $250. VIP tickets include a private book signing with Beth and light hors d'oeuvres before the banquet. Tickets are being printed. To reserve tickets, please call 662-862-7160, ext. 108. Ask for Laken.

Aruba ... you did not anticipate the determination of a mother named Beth Holloway when a coverup agenda was established to prevent justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway ... a coverup agenda to protect your own.  Beth Holloway promised that she would be a voice for her daughter for the next 40 years and ... there is still over 35 years to go.

THE SEARCH FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY - BETH HOLLOWAY

TLC – 2010-01-17

"What I can do is hopefully share some life lessons and prevent this tragedy from happening to another family.  So I stay focused on what I can do rather than what I can't.  I can't get justice for Natalee".

http://tlc.discovery.com/tv-schedules/special.html?paid=2.1213.56293

LOVING NATALEE - BETH HOLLOWAY

Page 189:
   It's the proverbial, Biblical conflict between good and evil.  It's very, very hard to fight evil because it constantly changes form and you never know who your enemies are.  And evil is always two steps ahead.  From the outset we never had a chance.  But we didn't know it.  I'm taking leave of the island, but not from the work yet to be done.

+++++++++

http://www.notmykid.org/media/28288/scared%20safe%20%20feb%2010.pdf

http://www.azcentral.com/thingstodo/events/%22Scared_Safe%22_Lecture_and_Benefit_273442092326

"Scared Safe" Lecture and Benefit
Paradise Valley Country Club
7101 N. Tatum Blvd. Paradise Valley, AZ, 85253
PHONE: 602-652-0163
February 9, 2010
Tuesday, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM

ON THE WEB: www.notmykid.org  www.paradisevalleycc.com
PRICE: $100 : $100

Not My Kid presents Beth Holloway, the mother of Natalee Holloway, the high school student who went missing on a graduation trip to Aruba. Breakfast is served. Proceeds benefit Not My Kid, an organization that educates the community about the consequences of destructive youth behaviors. Registration required.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2010, 01:19:19 PM »

NY Times Travel Show is coming up in February, if there are any who are able to attend supporting Justice for Natalee. 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7019.new#new

http://www.nyttravelshow.com/Focus-on-The-Caribbean.html

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2010, 05:40:53 PM »

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #827 12/9/09 -
« Reply #1929 on: January 27, 2010, 09:25:52 PM »
I saw Kermit at the State of the Union Address.

Okay who is the leak?

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2010, 06:06:51 PM »

Reminder for tomorrow:

Future Hearings

01/29/2010 at 08:30 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Motion to Compel (Pltfs' c/f 11-16-09 (2); Defts'Motion to Compel (1))

05/06/2010 at 08:30 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Final Status Conference

05/17/2010 at 09:30 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Jury Trial

There has been some activity:

01/22/2010 Reply/Response (TO PLTFS' RESPONSE TO DEFTS' MOTION TO COMPEL, ETC. )
Filed by Attorney for Defendant/Respondent

01/15/2010 Proof of Service (RE RESPONSE IN OPPO. TO MOTION TO COMPEL, ETC. )
Filed by Attorney for Plaintiff/Petitioner

01/13/2010 Proof of Service (RE JOINT SEPARATE STATEMENT, ETC. )

01/13/2010 Miscellaneous-Other (JOINT SEPARATE STATEMENT RE SATISH KALPOE'S MOTIONS TO COMPEL, ETC. )

Why is only Satish listed??

http://www.lasuperiorcourt.org/civilCaseSummary/index.asp?CaseType=Civil

Case # BC363201
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2010, 07:51:49 PM »

Reminder for tomorrow:

Future Hearings

01/29/2010 at 08:30 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Motion to Compel (Pltfs' c/f 11-16-09 (2); Defts'Motion to Compel (1))

05/06/2010 at 08:30 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Final Status Conference

05/17/2010 at 09:30 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Jury Trial

There has been some activity:

01/22/2010 Reply/Response (TO PLTFS' RESPONSE TO DEFTS' MOTION TO COMPEL, ETC. )
Filed by Attorney for Defendant/Respondent

01/15/2010 Proof of Service (RE RESPONSE IN OPPO. TO MOTION TO COMPEL, ETC. )

01/13/2010 Proof of Service (RE JOINT SEPARATE STATEMENT, ETC. )

01/13/2010 Miscellaneous-Other (JOINT SEPARATE STATEMENT RE SATISH KALPOE'S MOTIONS TO COMPEL, ETC. )

Why is only Satish listed??

http://www.lasuperiorcourt.org/civilCaseSummary/index.asp?CaseType=Civil

Case # BC363201

This was a duplicate Motion to Compel request by Satish and CBS/Dr.Phil are saying they have already produced the items via Deepak's motion.
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2010, 11:11:02 PM »

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #827 12/9/09 -
« Reply #1929 on: January 27, 2010, 09:25:52 PM »
I saw Kermit at the State of the Union Address.

Okay who is the leak?

As a renowned lip reader, I'd guess Justice Alito....
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2010, 11:12:07 PM »

Who were the detective and his brother who led the Persistence directly to the location of the trap ... the trap according to Kyle Kingman's own words may have contained Natalee Holloway’s remains?

In his posts ... Kyle provides clues to the identification of the detective and his bother who obviously had a prior foundational knowledge regarding the happenings encompassing the cage.  When the archives are considered ... an image appears to emerge.

In my opinion ... the participation of the Detective and his brother in the Persistence endeavor is a further indication that Natalee Holloway's remains were indeed inside the trap and ... those remains were recovered by Aruban divers on January 7, 2008.

THE DETECTIVE AND HIS BROTHER

Kyle Kingman – In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:
  Just before Christmas they are contacted by a detective and his brother who gave them information that turned out to be the correct latitude.

Kyle Kingman:  While we were searching shortly before Christmas, we were contacted by an Aruban detective who was involved in the Holloway case.  He claimed that his brother had a vision about Natalee¢s body offshore and had coordinates. He and his brother agreed to meet on the Persistence. The detective¢s brother gave what he thought were coordinates, but turned out to be a line of latitude. This latitude aligned with Arashi beach and came within a half mile of the fish trap.

Kyle Kingman:  IF a key detective's brother knew the latitude the trap was disposed at or very near, then it's probable the detective knew the same.

Kyle Kingman:  The detective and his brother were both brown-skinned, but not black.

Kyle Kingman:  the detective was very internet and computer savy, which was unusual for the bulk of the Polis.

Kyle Kingman:  It seemed he knew who I was when we were introduced, and said something indicating he had been reading the blog.

Kyle Kingman:   The brother of the detective came to us and was very persistent over the information. He was almost in tears and just had to "clear his conscience" about it.  His brother, the detective came with him to 'validate him'.

Kyle Kingman:  I think he used his brother and gave us only the amount of information he felt we needed to come across the trap.  Basically, by using his brother and claiming the information he shared was only based on a vision, it distances the detective from responsibility and makes it hard to point back to him should it be a problem later.

Kyle Kingman:  However, this man was intelligent enough, cared about the case, yet was self implicated to a high enough level to want his knowledge to be kept a secret. He spoke well enough english and knew everything in my opinion.

Kyle Kingman:  The implications of this are tremendous. If true, it means that the early investigators knew where and how Natalee was disposed and it was kept secret and covered up.

Kyle Kingman:  Since the trap was only in 90ft of water and the detective knew about the latitude, did the Polis already know if it's location prior to the search?

Kyle Kingman:   The tip Dave got said the trap was 2-3 miles offshore. I found this one 2-3 miles offshore. 2.1-2.2 miles if memory serves.

Kyle Kingman:  The detective originally wouldn't meet with us and only wanted us to meet with his brother. We convinced him to meet along with his brother and made him feel as comfortable as possible. He reluctantly agreed but wouldn't talk.

Kyle Kingman:  After a while the detective started asking some questions and loosened up a bit. With the pointed questions he asked he proved he knew a lot, but we didn't press him.

Kermit @ Scared Monkeys

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:
  I found the trap sonar target at 1:42 am on Christmas morning. I was asked if I had any targets to investigate with the ROV on Dev 29th. I did. We then performed the 1st ROV dive and confirmed the sonar target was the trap.

oceanexploration @ Scared Monkeys

THE ARCHIVES

GEROLD DOMPIG - SEARCH THE OCEAN

Corruption in Paradise - Dave Holloway

Page 167-168:
  We had recently gotten another tip that the boys did do something to Natalee and that they either left her at the boat launch or the lighthouse.  From there, they supposedly went to a field area where the gardener saw them while they planned their next move.  According to the tip, after that, they went home and returned the next day to the fishermen's huts to get a steel cage to put Natalee into; they then used a boat to carry her about two to three miles out into the ocean and drop her there.   The tip was sent in an e-mail, and we forwarded it to Dompig.   He claimed that was one of the reasons to search at sea now instead of at the landfill ...

FOX ONLINE - Jamie Colby - July 15, 2005

TIM MILLER: Gerold Dompig actually told us when Dave and I was over there; that he felt that Natalee was out in the water, that the night the fishermen's hut was broken into, a knife was stolen, a rope was stolen and a large crab trap was stolen.

Gerold Dompig's words were "Natalee was put in that crab trap, they put rocks in it and they took her out 3 to 5 miles and she's 800 to 1,000 feet deep" and we always thought about the water anyhow.

++++++++

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2010, 11:16:34 PM »

Hi billb

Janet
8:15 PM PT

_____

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2010, 11:29:45 PM »

Hi billb

Janet

Hi Janet....
Thanks for all your posts...after almost 5 years...it keeps me focused on the atrocity aruba perpetrated on Natalee, Beth, Dave....and all of us who care....
I truly believe Justice for Natalee will come.....That is why I am here......
aruba...this could be a teaching moment for you......return Natalee......punish the perps........
We will go away...and leave you to your happy island .....
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2010, 11:30:11 PM »

G'nite all....will be at a memorial service tomorrow...not sure when I will be able to check back in.

Hopefully, all faithful monkeys will be here to discuss their opinions and thoughts and the thread will be active and fruitful.

Love and appreciate y'all.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2010, 11:32:57 PM »

G'nite all....will be at a memorial service tomorrow...not sure when I will be able to check back in.

Hopefully, all faithful monkeys will be here to discuss their opinions and thoughts and the thread will be active and fruitful.

Good Night 2NJ

Janet

_____

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2010, 11:33:25 PM »

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2010, 11:34:43 PM »

Prayers are with ya tomorrow at the service 2nj!I,for one,would like to see discussions taking place that pushes us along the road to Justice.Understanding we're all different,see things different,is the key for me.That's what makes us who we are.....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2010, 11:37:36 PM »

Hi billb

Janet

Hi Janet....
Thanks for all your posts...after almost 5 years...it keeps me focused on the atrocity aruba perpetrated on Natalee, Beth, Dave....and all of us who care....
I truly believe Justice for Natalee will come.....That is why I am here......
aruba...this could be a teaching moment for you......return Natalee......punish the perps........
We will go away...and leave you to your happy island .....

Thank YOU billb.

Well ... I have talked hubby into a game of quick game of Scrabble.

Good Night

Janet
8:40 PM PT

_____

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2010, 11:41:02 PM »

Thanks, Klaas.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.