April 19, 2024, 04:48:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #828 1/28/10 - 2/14/10  (Read 996579 times)
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1020 on: February 11, 2010, 11:17:49 AM »

What news!

He had no time for a death bed confession, I suppose, not that he would have anyway.

Rob, Those items you pointed out brings it all back like it was yesterday. Yes, Paulus was a real criminal, imo.
However, we still have Anita, who I am sure knows everything that went on, and IMO even helped destroy some of the evidence. Lets hope she realizes her mortality after the death of Paulus and opts to do the right thing.

As for Joran, I don't expect him to ever reveal the truth.

I think Paulus has had a heart condition for a long time now, hence the sweating under stress when speaking with Beth that time in his kitchen, when the sweat was pouring off his forehead and Anita had to wipe it with a cloth. Profuse sweating is a sign of such problems in many cases.

He was a SOB in life and now is a deceased SOB. That is about the best I can come up with for any thoughts on his passing.

I don't expect the complete truth from Joran either.  Not ever.

But there are other ways to skin a cat.

I wonder if Anita will be able to keep the house?  Or will she be forced to sell?  That property getting into the right hands could prove fruitful.

BBM
I was wondering the same thing.     There are probably those that would make certain Anita keeps the Sloot house under the guise of helping the widow of a judge keep her house, when in reality it's to continue the cover up.  Or maybe the house would go to someone hand picked to be certain there is no access to the house, and then substantial remodeling would take place, which would continue to obliterate any evidence that might have been missed in the previous attempts to cover up.  JMHO

Those are both certainly possibilities, Muffy.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a different outcome. 
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1021 on: February 11, 2010, 11:19:38 AM »

What news!

He had no time for a death bed confession, I suppose, not that he would have anyway.

Rob, Those items you pointed out brings it all back like it was yesterday. Yes, Paulus was a real criminal, imo.
However, we still have Anita, who I am sure knows everything that went on, and IMO even helped destroy some of the evidence. Lets hope she realizes her mortality after the death of Paulus and opts to do the right thing.

I think Paulus has had a heart condition for a long time now, hence the sweating under stress when speaking with Beth that time in his kitchen, when the sweat was pouring off his forehead and Anita had to wipe it with a cloth. Profuse sweating is a sign of such problems in many cases.

He was a SOB in life and now is a deceased SOB. That is about the best I can come up with for any thoughts on his passing.

I don't expect the complete truth from Joran either.  Not ever.

But there are other ways to skin a cat.

I wonder if Anita will be able to keep the house?  Or will she be forced to sell?  That property getting into the right hands could prove fruitful.

I had similar thoughts this morning.  Not knowing if they have a mortgage, plus one in college and the youngest still to get there.....how much do they really have to sustain a life there, and will she want to?   

Good points, never thought of that
But, I would bet she goes back to the Netherlands to be near family. I supose it depends on her situation financially and emotionally. There can't be much on that rock for her to stay for except bad memories. And , in Netherlands, she'd be closer to her Golden Boy, Joran

I would imagine she goes back to the NL also, Art.  She's only got one son left living at home now, so not as many ties anymore to that rock.

But it also seems she has family in Barcelona.  At least, due to the names, I presume they are her family and not Paulus'.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1022 on: February 11, 2010, 11:25:42 AM »

Natalee Holloway:Paulus van der Sloot, father of Joran van der Sloot, dead of cardiac arrest
Posted February 11, 2010

Comments

25.JUG TWITTY on February 11th, 2010 9:10 am

I HOPE ANITA AND JORAN INSCRIBE ON HIS TOMB-STONE
I DIED A COWARD !!

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2010/02/11/paulus-van-der-sloot-father-of-joran-van-der-sloot-dead-of-cardiac-arrest/#comments

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1023 on: February 11, 2010, 11:30:35 AM »

Oh, and where are all the gory pictures of him laying on the tennis court and the ambulance arriving, like the media in Aruba loves to show of everyone else that has died?

I want to see if...Zipper undone? Hand in pocket, etc etc etc?

Art, you are cracking me up this morning!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1024 on: February 11, 2010, 11:31:45 AM »

I would love to dig up that pool area

You and me both, Art.

As I said at the time,  Who in their right mind starts pouring concrete when they are a suspect in a murder investigation!

And it never was properly searched.  I'd love to take that whole compound apart piece by piece.  Just in case.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1025 on: February 11, 2010, 11:36:11 AM »

You and me both, Art.

As I said at the time,  Who in their right mind starts pouring concrete when they are a suspect in a murder investigation!

And it never was properly searched.  I'd love to take that whole compound apart piece by piece.  Just in case.

So would I, Anna!
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1026 on: February 11, 2010, 11:48:59 AM »

Oh, and where are all the gory pictures of him laying on the tennis court and the ambulance arriving, like the media in Aruba loves to show of everyone else that has died?

Maybe afraid his likeness wouldn't show up on film? Sort of like Werewolfs?

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1027 on: February 11, 2010, 11:50:35 AM »

I am just downright angry that Paulus didn't come clean before he died.  I have hope that the truth will come out now he's gone though.

I know we are supposed to feel sympathy for his loved ones he left behind - and I do feel for his 2 youngest sons.  I hope they do not follow either their older brother or their father's path.  I hope they both find a male role model that is moral, ethical, and Just.

The only thing I feel for Anita - I hope she now realizes first hand what her family did to Natalee and hers.  I hope she can make amends for the rotten things she said about Beth, and what her eldest son and husband did to Natalee.

I have no feelings whatsoever, one way or another, for Joran's loss.  From his activities last night, apparently neither does he.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1028 on: February 11, 2010, 11:50:57 AM »

You and me both, Art.

Right, Anna, there is no telling what is under that concrete. There was some reason that was so hastily paved.

And, btw, I wonder WHO will be cleaning out Paulus's office? I would bet there are some interesting items there as well.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1029 on: February 11, 2010, 11:52:34 AM »

I am just downright angry that Paulus didn't come clean before he died.  I have hope that the truth will come out now he's gone though.

I know we are supposed to feel sympathy for his loved ones he left behind - and I do feel for his 2 youngest sons.  I hope they do not follow either their older brother or their father's path.  I hope they both find a male role model that is moral, ethical, and Just.

The only thing I feel for Anita - I hope she now realizes first hand what her family did to Natalee and hers.  I hope she can make amends for the rotten things she said about Beth, and what her eldest son and husband did to Natalee.

I have no feelings whatsoever, one way or another, for Joran's loss.  From his activities last night, apparently neither does he.

The way I see it, that family deserves the same amount of sympathy they gave Beth and her family. NONE
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1030 on: February 11, 2010, 11:52:58 AM »

What news!

BBM

I wouldn't expect Anita to have a sudden urge to do what we would consider is the "right thing".   For Anita, the right thing would probably mean not allowing anything or anyone to besmirch the memory of her husband the judge, nor her delicious sporter.  IMO Anita jumped in to start damage control the second she got wind of what happened with Natalee.  She's up to her Playtex Living Bra in the cover up, imo.  Think back to when she was talking about Natalee's panties.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1031 on: February 11, 2010, 11:54:52 AM »

Mornin' Sunny   
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1032 on: February 11, 2010, 11:57:24 AM »

What news!

BBM

I wouldn't expect Anita to have a sudden urge to do what we would consider is the "right thing".   For Anita, the right thing would probably mean not allowing anything or anyone to besmirch the memory of her husband the judge, nor her delicious sporter.  IMO Anita jumped in to start damage control the second she got wind of what happened with Natalee.  She's up to her Playtex Living Bra in the cover up, imo.  Think back to when she was talking about Natalee's panties.   

Oh, I so agree with you, Muffy. Yes, that Panty conversation was downright perverted.
I don't know if that family knows the meaning of "Doing the Right Thing"
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1033 on: February 11, 2010, 11:59:42 AM »

Speaking of panties, I see SMSunny has red Big Girl ones for Valentine's Day!

Hi, Sunny!  Good to see you back here in the backwoods again!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1034 on: February 11, 2010, 11:59:59 AM »

Here's a question.  Did we ever find out for sure that Paulus/Anita own that property/home?

Or could the gov't own it?  Could that have played into the lack of searching done there?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1035 on: February 11, 2010, 12:02:26 PM »

Yes, Anita did all that panty routine to intimidate Beth.  She might as well have told her to go away and hush or they were going to smear Natalee's reputation and memory with every sordid lie they could think of.

I was so glad Beth was not intimidated in the least as they planned.  That was one of the most lowdown things done.

And remember it was Anita who told us Paulus called her while she was still in NL meaning immediately and said Joran was the last one with Natalee.  Then Anita blabbed this even as they were telling the Holiday Inn whopper.

She may well tell something not even meaning to as she is not very bright.

PERSONA NON GRATA

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1036 on: February 11, 2010, 12:02:58 PM »

Secrets Holloway with Van Der Sloot in grave.

http://netwerk.tv/uitzending/2010-02-11/geheimen-holloway-mee-graf-van-der-sloot

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1037 on: February 11, 2010, 12:05:19 PM »

I am reading Dutch papers and just read that there is a play about Joran and Natalie in Amsterdam 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1038 on: February 11, 2010, 12:06:27 PM »

JORAN,DEEPAK,SATISH

TICK_TOCK

DO YOU NOW UNDERSTAND? ANYONE IS DISPENSABLE AT THIS POINT.

TICK_TOCK

THE GATHERING

Larry King Live - February 23, 2006

BETH HOLLOWAY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER: I think that was one of his excuses of why they stopped at his apartment. His apartment, by the way, is detached away from the main residence. And, you know, if you've got an individual that you're going to take advantage of, it's not likely that you're going to go to the beach. You're going to go to your apartment. And we believe that's where they stopped, and that's where the incident occurred.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0602/23/lkl.01.html

SUSPECTS IN THE NATALEE HOLLOWAY CASE

Joran van der Sloot

6/2005 - Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder

11/2008 - Suspicion of involvement in voluntary manslaughter and causing serious bodily harm that resulted in the death of Holloway.

Deepak Kalpoe:

6/2005 - Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder.

8/2005 - Suspected of the primary criminal act of together with other people committing premeditated murder, alternately together with other people murdering somebody, more alternately rob a person of her liberty with fatal consequences and even more alternately, raping somebody and new suspicions.

11/2008 - Suspicion of involvement in voluntary manslaughter and causing serious bodily harm that resulted in the death of Holloway.

Satish Kalpoe:

6/2005 - Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder.

8/2005 - Suspected of the primary criminal act of together with other people committing premeditated murder, alternately together with other people murdering somebody, more alternately rob a person of her liberty with fatal consequences and even more alternately, raping somebody and new suspicions.

Paulus van der Sloot:

6/2005 -  complicity to pre-meditated murder, complicity to kidnapping and murder and kidnapping.

Steve Croes:

Geoffrey van Cromvoirt:

4/2006 - criminal offenses that may be related to the disappearance"of Natalee Holloway.

Guido Weaver:

4/2006 - Assisting in the murder, heavy battery and kidnapping" of the teen

Freddy Alexander Zedan Armbatzis:

Nancy Grace - August 29, 2005

NANCY GRACE, HOST:  Thank you very much for being with us, Beth. So much happening. What do you think this means, the arrest of the Kalpoe brothers, and what do you have to tell us tonight -- Beth.

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE`S MOTHER: Well, Nancy, I would imagine that it means that they`ve gathered new evidence to warrant this re-arrest of the Kalpoe brothers. And there`s no way you`re going to convince me that Freddy`s arrest is a coincidence. You know, I`ve seen his name surface throughout my documentation that I`ve been keeping since as early as June 15th ....

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0508/29/ng.01.htm

'Scarborough Country' - August 26, 2005

LISA DANIELS, GUEST HOST:  You know, if you take the prosecution‘s statement at its face, we are talking on a whole new level, the charges here.  We are talking about drugs.  We are talking about rape and we are talking about rape of many different people.  There are four guys now in custody, four best friends.  What does that tell you?

JOSSY MANSUR, EDITOR, “DIARIO”:  Well, what it tells me is that, really, these four guys are friends.  They belong to the same group, these party boys that go out and prey on young, unsuspected girls or other kinds of girls also that are out to have a good time, not suspecting what they‘re in for with these predators around.

And they are—they not only appear in photographs together, but I understand that Freddy lives very near to the Joran house.  So, there is a bond between them.  There is a group that they call themselves the pimps, in which all of these participate.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9119491/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1039 on: February 11, 2010, 12:12:06 PM »

Hi caesu  

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.