April 19, 2024, 10:23:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #828 1/28/10 - 2/14/10  (Read 996716 times)
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1040 on: February 11, 2010, 12:12:51 PM »

Thank You, Caesu
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1041 on: February 11, 2010, 12:36:50 PM »

I am reading Dutch papers and just read that there is a play about Joran and Natalie in Amsterdam 

Yes, thank you Northern Rose.  I believe someone posted that here.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1042 on: February 11, 2010, 12:42:20 PM »

Yes, thanks Caesu.

And from a link at the bottom of that article, we have this:

Broadcast of July 5, 2007
The case of the missing American student Natalee Holloway is still not resolved. It is since May 30, 2005 in Aruba missing. The Antillean Amigoe newspaper reported earlier this week that the FBI, police in Aruba has consistently thwarted the investigation into the delay. Network In consideration for the disappearance of Holloway and the remarkable events in the days immediately after her disappearance.

Endangered
Amigoe relies on statements by Gerold Dompig. He was then a police-involved in the Holloway investigation. He was said to own put on a sidetrack. "Do your own dirty work," he told the FBI. He would also be threatened by the FBI and put under pressure by the U.S. consul-general in the Antilles. Dompig makes his remarkable statements in an interview with Dutch television producer Renée Gielen. The police said that "larger interests" at stake seemed to stand. "If we could directly concerned with finding Natalee, then we might find her. Now were other interests," says Dompig.

Doubtful role
Gielen interviewed alongside a number of people who Dompig in the days immediately following the disappearance of Natalee to the inner circle of the Holloway family belonged, including Julia Renfro, editor of Aruba Today newspaper. Renfro-throws with other stakeholders, new light on the period immediately following the disappearance of the student and the dubious role of the Holloway family.

Gold tip
The interviewees had the Holloway family immediately after the disappearance of Natalee an ambulance plane to leave from the United States. This has vliegtruigje days, without the Aruban authorities were informed about, stood at the airport. The aircraft would be designed to Natalee, they would soon emerge, and without direct intervention of the authorities of the island to get. Why was it better that the Aruban authorities knew nothing about? There is also the question of why the family had police in the dark about a potential gold tip mother Beth was shortly after the disappearance?

In the broadcast
Tonight in the interview with Gerold Dompig Network and other stakeholders. The story of a series of strange and remarkable events in the first days after the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.
Reports of July 5, 2007
Increase number of cases of skin cancer

http://www.netwerk.tv/node/1198

Oh, my!  What lies!  And as proof of that, please recall that it was as late as September that the lawyers for the suspects were still filing requests that the FBI be blocked from any information.  Now if the FBI had been involved and even in a position to cause any trouble, it would not have been still being blocked by the lawyers for the suspects three months later.

Also the part I have enbolded above was not what Dompig told the FBI but the other way around.  Dompig wanted the FBI to dig up dirt on Natalee's family and that was their response to him, that they would not do that.  They in fact told Dompig to do his own dirty work not the other way around.

It is in fact against the law for the FBI to launch an investigation on American citizens who are not suspects in a crime since there was alleged abuse of that for political reasons in the past.  The FBI can't just go around investigating citizens for no reason or because some foreign official tells them to for spite.

Even since 9/11, they still have to have probable cause and all that.  Who knows what else Dompig was telling the foreign press thinking we would never see it in English.

My, my, Aruba just always "misunderestimated" us all!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1043 on: February 11, 2010, 12:45:32 PM »

I am reading Dutch papers and just read that there is a play about Joran and Natalie in Amsterdam 

Don't you just bet that it's a doozie, too!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1044 on: February 11, 2010, 12:55:02 PM »

Well, well, well! ........ I gues anyone who WAS blackmailed by the SOB can open their mouths now! 

Yep!   

I won't hold my breath. I hope Anita and Joran miss him every single day for the rest of their miserable lives. I hope they suffer and I hope their hurt never goes away. At least they know where he is. Where is Natalee?

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1045 on: February 11, 2010, 12:56:23 PM »

Hi Monkeys! 

Hide and watch........... Anita is blaming Natalee and her family for Paulus' early death. All that "unjustified" stress.........   

Thumbs up to Jug's front page post!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1046 on: February 11, 2010, 01:02:45 PM »

Hi Everyone!!!!!!!!  (I told you we would see a lot of "regulars" back tonight!!!!!) 
Keepthefaith, Blue Moon, Anna, jen3560, Rob, IBE, Puzzler, Magnolia, rjdeer, 2NJSons_Mom, O4Bull, CBB, San, AmandaReckonwith, SuzieQ, Tamikosmom, BUCKSHOT, texasmom, klaasend, 3doglady, cajun miracle, akmom and 24 Guests are viewing this topic.

I'd have been here, but I was drooling on my pillow 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1047 on: February 11, 2010, 01:03:48 PM »

I figure that Paulus had life insurance, don't you? IMO, he probably bought even more after Natalee's case.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1048 on: February 11, 2010, 01:40:32 PM »

I have checked the FOX and CNN websites and ... nothing  There is no reporting on the death of Paulus van der Sloot ... Paulus van der Sloot who one of the main suspects in the disappearance of an eighteen year old American citizen on the Island of Aruba.  Has America forgotten that a corrupt Aruban investigation prevented justice from prevailing for one of Her own?

Janet

+++++++

Paulus van der Sloot:

6/2005 -  complicity to pre-meditated murder, complicity to kidnapping and murder and kidnapping.

According to Dutch Law

Arlene Ellis-Schipper - Aruban Attorney

Nancy Grace - July 20, 2005

ARLENE ELLIS-SCHIPPER, ARUBAN ATTORNEY: There is no grand jury in Aruba. It`s a different system.  You are arrested based on suspicion, on strong suspicion.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0507/14/ng.01.html

Noraina Pietersz - Aruban Attorney

Associated Press- June 9, 2005

Under Aruban law, only serious suspicion from investigators — not solid evidence — is needed for a judge to rule that suspects can be held, Pietersz said.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8079019/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1049 on: February 11, 2010, 01:41:25 PM »

if this is already posted, I apologize.

From Brabants Dagblad February 11, 2010
Originally in Dutch

Oranjestad - As a result of cardiac arrest Wednesday night, Paul van der Sloot on the Antillean island of Aruba is deceased.

Van der Sloot (57), from Boxtel, was known as the father of Joran van der Sloot, who was discredited by the disappearance in May 2005 of the American Nancy Holloway.

The cardiac arrest occured Wednesday during a game of tennis at Villa Park "Tierra del Sol". Resuscitation attempts were not successful. Van der Sloot had lived in Aruba since 1991, in Oranjestad where he ran a law practice.

The cremation is expected in the Netherlands. Where and when is still unknown. There will be a memorial service later in Aruba.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1050 on: February 11, 2010, 01:42:49 PM »

I figure that Paulus had life insurance, don't you? IMO, he probably bought even more after Natalee's case.

I was thinking he'd have life insurance, too, CBB.  Also was wondering about the property & holdings in NL & Aruba. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1051 on: February 11, 2010, 01:48:00 PM »

I would love to dig up that pool area

You and me both, Art.

As I said at the time,  Who in their right mind starts pouring concrete when they are a suspect in a murder investigation!

And it never was properly searched.  I'd love to take that whole compound apart piece by piece.  Just in case.

Hi Anna....I'll be on your team!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1052 on: February 11, 2010, 01:50:41 PM »

Speaking of panties, I see SMSunny has red Big Girl ones for Valentine's Day!

Hi, Sunny!  Good to see you back here in the backwoods again!

I check here often...Natalee will always have a prominent place in my heart.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1053 on: February 11, 2010, 01:52:49 PM »

if this is already posted, I apologize.

From Brabants Dagblad February 11, 2010
Originally in Dutch

Oranjestad - As a result of cardiac arrest Wednesday night, Paul van der Sloot on the Antillean island of Aruba is deceased.

Van der Sloot (57), from Boxtel, was known as the father of Joran van der Sloot, who was discredited by the disappearance in May 2005 of the American Nancy Holloway.

The cardiac arrest occured Wednesday during a game of tennis at Villa Park "Tierra del Sol". Resuscitation attempts were not successful. Van der Sloot had lived in Aruba since 1991, in Oranjestad where he ran a law practice.

The cremation is expected in the Netherlands. Where and when is still unknown. There will be a memorial service later in Aruba.

Thanks, Magnolia.  I was just thinking an obituary would probably be posted maybe tomorrow or Saturday.  I checked out a couple of funeral homes, but I think it's too soon....I would think one of them would handle the arrangements, whether there or in the NL, but I could be wrong. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1054 on: February 11, 2010, 01:53:02 PM »

Breaking: Dad of main suspect in Natalee Holloway vanishing dies!

Breaking News! Could the death of the main suspect's father finally lead to answers in the Natalee Holloway case? Joran van der Sloot's biggest defender, his father Paul Van der dloot, died yesterday. Without his father's protection, will Joran van der Sloot finally tell the truth about the night he was last seen with Alabama girl Natalee Holloway? Nancy Grace has the latest details every night at 8 & 10 PM E.T. on HLN.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1055 on: February 11, 2010, 01:55:58 PM »

Don't you just bet that it's a doozie, too!

It is actually sickening   

Ook Joran vertelt over zijn afkomst, zijn keurige familie.  Also Joran talks about his origins, his neat family.

Hij leest Nietzsche en voelt zich verwant met Vincent van Gogh. He reads Nietzsche and feel akin to Vincent van Gogh.

Zijn verwrongen mensbeeld uit zich in een verknipte kijk op seksualiteit. His distorted image of man in a seriously warped view of sexuality.

'Jij bent niets, Natalee, jij ben een gat waarin mijn genot kan verdwijnen.' "You're nothing, Natalee, you have a hole where my enjoyment may disappear."
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1056 on: February 11, 2010, 01:56:42 PM »

has there been ANY Joran sightings lately??? I haven't heard much out of "Goldmonkeys" lately -- are they still kickin'????

Still in Thailand.............operating the cafe he DID open up in Aug 2008.

I just have to jump in and say HOLY WOW

I had lasix yesterday and have been off my pc since yesterday morning -- and am just being able to see 'near' well enuf to log on. And I did not hear this on the news.

I have many pages to go.  Very interesting if true.....

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1057 on: February 11, 2010, 01:57:36 PM »

Breaking News! Could the death of the main suspect's father finally lead to answers in the Natalee Holloway case? Joran van der Sloot's biggest defender, his father Paul Van der dloot, died yesterday. Without his father's protection, will Joran van der Sloot finally tell the truth about the night he was last seen with Alabama girl Natalee Holloway? Nancy Grace has the latest details every night at 8 & 10 PM E.T. on HLN.

Thanks, Northern Rose.  Not sure NG has any more details than we do....

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1058 on: February 11, 2010, 02:09:30 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_68692.php

Google translation:

Joran van der Sloot deceased father

February 11, 2010, 13:22 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
Print this article

Attorney Paul van der Sloot

ORANGE CITY - Attorney Paul van der Sloot was last night at the age of 57 deceased to a cardiac arrest. He played a game of tennis in the area of Tierra del Sol when he suddenly became ill and collapsed. Paramedics tried to resuscitate the lawyer yet. He was rushed to hospital, but the attempts were not late.

Van der Sloot was internationally known as the father of Joran, the prime suspect in the case of the disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway. She disappeared in May 2005. Van der Sloot has always denied that his son just had to do with the disappearance.

At that time, Paul van der Sloot judge in training. He was then himself suspected of obstructing the investigation into the disappearance of Holloway. This is the lawyer a few days spent in jail. He then stretched a lawsuit against the government because he thought that the arrest was unlawful and demanded compensation. That he won. Appeal that verdict was destroyed.

Dutch crime reporter Peter R. de Vries has a comment posted on his website in connection with the death of Van der Sloot. He calls the death "a considerable loss" for the Holloway case.

"Over the dead nothing but good, but I can nevertheless not to say that I am convinced that Van der Sloot's father his son has been helpful in covering up his secret." De Vries also intact on the search for the family, then to the amazement of police Ben King - then head of the Attorney-General Support Division - the door opened. King was a friend of the family. Paul van der Sloot was thus distrusted by the police in Aruba, says Dutch journalist.

The then chief Jan van der Street was also friends with Van der Sloot, claimed the former Justice Minister Rudy Croes. The Public Prosecutor (OM) launched an investigation into the role of Van der Straten in the Holloway case and which was recently completed.

About the impact of the death of Van der Sloot is still ongoing for the missing research, wild Peter Blanken Chief Prosecutor this morning nothing lost. "The investigation is ongoing, but I think it inappropriate to start now to begin." Initially he had the Amigoe know that Paul the OM is still seen as suspect. For further inquiries revealed that a note in the file on the head was seen. "I now expect the case for Paul was finished," said Whites.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1059 on: February 11, 2010, 02:19:54 PM »

Thanks Northern - So glad to see this brought to the American viewers.
I hope NG questions where the authorities are in Natalee's investigation.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.