April 24, 2024, 09:30:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #828 1/28/10 - 2/14/10  (Read 997227 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1120 on: February 11, 2010, 06:13:10 PM »

I see that someone posted that he will be cremated in Holland - why waste the space on KLM - Aruba can get the job done just fine and lighten the load all at the same time. just sayin'.

Call up the Wever / Leo branch of Anubis Funeral home and fire that baby up from Matthews International.  Monkey Devil!

no relation to Gabe Leo... <<winkie winkie>>

....or...just ice him until St. John's Day...."light the fires"

Hi Rob and None
CA-Chingo Buckeye... great to see you too... but I see you when you ask / post about the Kalpoe's court case. I know most don't know it, but that picture that Klaas posted was really HER - I know cause I am the only one that knows what she really looks like... 

I think that's the 26th right?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1121 on: February 11, 2010, 06:13:33 PM »

Been a long time since I posted,but Natalee is never far from my thoughts.Hopefully this will encourage Anita to speak out.We all know deep in our hearts that she knows what happened to Natalee...It is long past time for her to do so...I don't know how she can live with herself...surely Anita has a tiny bit of conscious left...
I was wondering if anyone can tell me the Van Der Sloots address?
There is something I have wanted to send her for years and I think now would be a good time...

I believe.....

Montana 19
Noord, Aruba
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1122 on: February 11, 2010, 06:14:37 PM »

Klaas

In memory...do you have the "I can't remember" video?
Serenity
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1123 on: February 11, 2010, 06:15:09 PM »

Thank you Klass
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1124 on: February 11, 2010, 06:17:55 PM »

I see that someone posted that he will be cremated in Holland - why waste the space on KLM - Aruba can get the job done just fine and lighten the load all at the same time. just sayin'.

Call up the Wever / Leo branch of Anubis Funeral home and fire that baby up from Matthews International.  Monkey Devil!

Hi Rob and None
CA-Chingo Buckeye... great to see you too... but I see you when you ask / post about the Kalpoe's court case. I know most don't know it, but that picture that Klaas posted was really HER - I know cause I am the only one that knows what she really looks like... 

Our Klaas is a cutey....I don't remember date without looking...June??
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1125 on: February 11, 2010, 06:20:22 PM »

Paulus dying removes one extremely evil person from this planet. That guy was the epitome of evil and I am happy to see him gone - GONE - G-O-N-E. There will be fewer people victimized by him and the people he associates.

To those that wish to remember him as something other than he was - good luck - his die was cast, marker laid and the world breathes a sigh of relief that he is dead.

The brand of evil that that man dealt was rarely seen and it's remarkable that no one else had the misfortune of becoming a victim in the last five years due to either his negligence or compliance.

I celebrate his death even if no one else joins me - the world is safer with him dead.

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1126 on: February 11, 2010, 06:21:49 PM »

Klaas

Sure, hold on
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1127 on: February 11, 2010, 06:21:58 PM »

Hi, Rob!

No, no there is no such facility, remember?  Only one for pets and it's mobile.  That dentist with the muffy bunny avatar told us so, haha.  But you found the actual invoice and salesman online to prove they had it no matter what they said.

Yes, would lighten the carbon footprint, sotaspeak!

Hi, Nonesuche!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1128 on: February 11, 2010, 06:23:47 PM »

From an Aruban Forum:

lizzardo     Post subject: Re: Mr. Paul Van der Sloot passed away....
 Posted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:56 am

I am friends with them too and they are the nicest couple you could meet.
Let's call a truce on the 'involvement' issue and just mourn for a
really nice guy and his wife and kids who have just suffered a loss.

Nuge
 Post subject: Re: Mr. Paul Van der Sloot passed away....
 Posted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:57 am

I feel bad for this guy, but please don't insult us by saying "he is a very nice guy" and let's forget about all the bad he did. He may be a great dad for lying and covering up for his son, but he was a sick and evil person. More so a person who is suppose to uphold the law?

Please, call it what it is, this 'nice guy" knows his son KILLED an innocent woman and helped him get rid of the body and cover it up and jam the Aruban police/legal system, yeah, "nice guy".

If that's what you call a nice guy, well then i am a Saint!

Sorry, just rubbed me the wrong way, may he rest in peace, we know Natalie isn't..........

http://www.aruba-bb.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=78990

GrnLizrd
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1129 on: February 11, 2010, 06:24:56 PM »

Thanks Klass and dont think i see all you do around here to an angelic monkey I remeber being on our first shirts before CBB did my make over, My original lizard under the tree got lost in the crash i think lol. I even remeber talking with Red when we were deciding what to put on the coffee cup and were calling one of the kids from the trip Dash in the comments i think. All so long ago.
 Me i was hoping it would have been Joran first one way or the other. I know thats awful but i felt long ago Anita needed to feel what it was like to loose a child (never could compare) as Beth and Dave had.
 Again good to see everyone and will be a nice evening with all the other unresolved cases we are close to right now to see a little Karma being dished out.
 My hope since I feel in my gut from watchin Anita in interviews over and over and over she will never speak the truth. If she was a REAL mother as Beth was she would have felt that guilt long ago if even annomously making things right. Sadly it never did nor will it ever happen. Thats all my oppion of course

Never Give Up!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1130 on: February 11, 2010, 06:26:21 PM »

Klaas

Sure, hold on

Youtube may have pulled the song due to copywrite issues:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/SiVKwLpsza0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x2b405b&amp;color2=0x6b8ab6&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/SiVKwLpsza0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x2b405b&amp;color2=0x6b8ab6&amp;border=1</a>
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1131 on: February 11, 2010, 06:29:47 PM »

To Nuge and lizzardo -

Not a really nice man and struck down by God, the hand of Mr. Fate and the Karma Round-Up. If anything (and if you want to try to rationalize it in your voodoo vodka soaked mind) try blaming Joran who may have made the last five years seem like 25.

Nuge - you are correct!

Hi Anna!

+++

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1132 on: February 11, 2010, 06:30:24 PM »

Thanks Klaas

Music is still a nice touch.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1133 on: February 11, 2010, 06:43:05 PM »

Hi Rob and None

Our Klaas is a cutey....I don't remember date without looking...June??

I believe May 26, 2010 but I have to question if they expect it postponed since the judge has given K2 until 6/1/2010 to give their depositions here in California.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1134 on: February 11, 2010, 06:45:01 PM »

Case Number: BC363201
DEEPAK KALPOE VS PHILLIP C MCGRAW

Filing Date: 12/13/2006
Case Type: Defamation (Slander/Libel) (General Jurisdiction)

Future Hearings

05/06/2010 at 08:30 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Final Status Conference

05/17/2010 at 09:30 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Jury Trial
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1135 on: February 11, 2010, 06:55:50 PM »

Case Number: BC363201
DEEPAK KALPOE VS PHILLIP C MCGRAW

Filing Date: 12/13/2006
Case Type: Defamation (Slander/Libel) (General Jurisdiction)

Future Hearings

05/06/2010 at 08:30 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Final Status Conference

05/17/2010 at 09:30 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Jury Trial

Speaking of which, the ruling from the 1/29/10 hearing is available below.  I previously posted the minutes but this is the actual ruling

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1136 on: February 11, 2010, 07:02:33 PM »

For the record and you are all certainly able to disagree -

Lorenzo is not the son of Paulus. Makes for a nice sub-plot, but I sincerely doubt this is true.

Paulus was in Tilburg with van der Straaten and Oduber - they all knew each other all the way back then. This is the real connection.

Paulus has many many wiretaps that span Europe and S. America. The full extent of those wiretaps are not known to us. I am most interesting in those that go to South America. Maybe we will finally find out who he was speaking with and the relevant conversation points entailed. I would still like to know what TJ Ward gave to Greta - and I understand the tapes are not very long and only detail a few points with a man that goes by the name Jaguar. I have related these points before. It's not at all new.

Paulus had a Skype account that a monkey found, if you know who that was - good for you, I'm not saying. I saw that account and saw Paulus online. He was speaking to someone inn Holland. I do not know who and that's a private conversation none-the-less. Skype had a feature to see who was online and I'm not sure if that feature still exists, but if I know about it, so does the FBI and CIA.

Paulus' contacts are deep and wide and I, personally, do not expect his death to be the catalyst to solve Natalee's case. There are too many people still alive that do not want this all spilling out. It's nice to hope and maybe I'm wrong, but there are people that would be ruined for generations that will not let it all fly wide open unless there is a way to pin it all on Paulus.  If it's not nice and clean - it's not gonna happen. If there is a way to cook up a scheme (and Aruba is famous for this aspect) then I would be skeptical and they would try to get out from under the entire affair.

I have never considered Paulus to be stupid or foolish. Had he made many more mistakes, we would have caught him and to be honest - we DID catch him many times, but it didn't make a huge difference. Well, not enough of a difference to get him re-arrested. Unless there was a tape of him killing someone - he wasn't going to jail. He was a pretty crafty criminal. There is always the chance that he took the necessary precautions to ensure that his family would not be wrecked should he die prematurely. I would not be surprised at all should there be an envelope somewhere in a safe that details everyone's role in this abominable crime against Natalee, her family, those who loved and knew her and the United States of America.

van der Sloots = blackmail = Aruba.

+++

GrnLizrd
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1137 on: February 11, 2010, 07:19:13 PM »

Rob along with instructions you think its full of cash to keep the murder going over at his cafe? I very much agree with that thought he was not a stupid man. Just a sweaty discusting murdering lying omg i could go on and on and we can say bad words so thats the only ones i have left for him

Never Give Up!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1138 on: February 11, 2010, 07:20:26 PM »

For the record and you are all certainly able to disagree -

Lorenzo is not the son of Paulus. Makes for a nice sub-plot, but I sincerely doubt this is true.

Paulus was in Tilburg with van der Straaten and Oduber - they all knew each other all the way back then. This is the real connection.

Paulus has many many wiretaps that span Europe and S. America. The full extent of those wiretaps are not known to us. I am most interesting in those that go to South America. Maybe we will finally find out who he was speaking with and the relevant conversation points entailed. I would still like to know what TJ Ward gave to Greta - and I understand the tapes are not very long and only detail a few points with a man that goes by the name Jaguar. I have related these points before. It's not at all new.

Paulus had a Skype account that a monkey found, if you know who that was - good for you, I'm not saying. I saw that account and saw Paulus online. He was speaking to someone inn Holland. I do not know who and that's a private conversation none-the-less. Skype had a feature to see who was online and I'm not sure if that feature still exists, but if I know about it, so does the FBI and CIA.

Paulus' contacts are deep and wide and I, personally, do not expect his death to be the catalyst to solve Natalee's case. There are too many people still alive that do not want this all spilling out. It's nice to hope and maybe I'm wrong, but there are people that would be ruined for generations that will not let it all fly wide open unless there is a way to pin it all on Paulus.  If it's not nice and clean - it's not gonna happen. If there is a way to cook up a scheme (and Aruba is famous for this aspect) then I would be skeptical and they would try to get out from under the entire affair.

I have never considered Paulus to be stupid or foolish. Had he made many more mistakes, we would have caught him and to be honest - we DID catch him many times, but it didn't make a huge difference. Well, not enough of a difference to get him re-arrested. Unless there was a tape of him killing someone - he wasn't going to jail. He was a pretty crafty criminal. There is always the chance that he took the necessary precautions to ensure that his family would not be wrecked should he die prematurely. I would not be surprised at all should there be an envelope somewhere in a safe that details everyone's role in this abominable crime against Natalee, her family, those who loved and knew her and the United States of America.

van der Sloots = blackmail = Aruba.

I agree with evrything you said!

GrnLizrd
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1139 on: February 11, 2010, 07:24:29 PM »

Dang it i forgot to add how much i miss your posts! I have been using you keep it simple  for the Haleigh case. I miss you too wreck lol

Never Give Up!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.