April 24, 2024, 03:51:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #828 1/28/10 - 2/14/10  (Read 997256 times)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1300 on: February 11, 2010, 11:29:57 PM »

Night 2NJ

With thoughts of Beth and her grace.  an angelic monkey
God bless Natalee and her family. an angelic monkey

g'night everyone.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1301 on: February 11, 2010, 11:30:55 PM »

paulus was like

Sennacherib, who challenged God,

died and was murdered by his own son(s)

joran killed Natalee and in his twisted ways.. killed his father

hello everyone, and thanks to the people that got me back in here... you know who you are 

I'm so glad to see you Robots!   

Me too!

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1302 on: February 11, 2010, 11:31:28 PM »

It sure is great to see all of the Monkeys here today. Who will take photos of Urine when he gets back to the rock?

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1303 on: February 11, 2010, 11:32:17 PM »

Just wanted to say how great it is to see everyone again.  Lots of memories of hitting refresh keys and being unable to keep up with the news... I fully expect to have reading to do when I get up in the morning.  Night all.  I think we are a step closer to justice.  RIP Sweet Natalee.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1304 on: February 11, 2010, 11:32:38 PM »

Red,

Do reporters here have a choice in who they interview when having interviews in other countries?  I asked this earlier, but you may not have seen it.  Referring to Greta and Renfro and your post asking why Greta couldn't do better.

I'm heading out, but will look for your response in the AM.  Thank you for this forum...I don't remember the last time I said that....so I guess I'm overdue. 

Goodnight, everyone. 

Good night 2NJ!  Thanks for all you do!   an angelic monkey

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1305 on: February 11, 2010, 11:34:31 PM »

Nonesuche - if you sent me any of that Boxtel Roadway stuff on the Sloots I may still have it.  I've saved just about everything.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1306 on: February 11, 2010, 11:36:04 PM »

I can't keep up, and I LOVE IT!    

It's been so nice to have so many monkeys back in the cage!  

Good night Can and Frijole and anyone else I may have missed...

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1307 on: February 11, 2010, 11:36:19 PM »

maybe in 20 years the idiots that elected Obama will be ready for a new vacation spot called Aruba. Mike Eman is smart to clean the house. And after-all - it's his island now. Time to rebuild. I won't work for me, but it will for others.

Buh bye to Deepak, Satish, and finally Joran. Ohhh and dont forget good old Patrick. It's like it never happened for most. But there will always be those that remember and will never go back cause it's ruined.

It all started with the tempest in the teapot, whether natural or arranged - but either way - never waste an opportunity. And this is the opportunity that Aruba has relished.

The Dutch think in decades unlike Americans and in their eyes they are thinking long term. And to be perfectly honest, they wasted too much money and time with this group of idiots and the bad press it brought. Time to move on. However, that doesn't mean answers, just that it's going to end for them. Sorry to say. Paulus dying provided them with the ultimate chance to rebuild what he wrecked.

They are going to clean up the remaining trash - and that's that. And believe me - there is ALOTTA trash to clean up. This is the opportunity have been waiting for...They were unprepared for Scared Monkeys and the net and that times had changed.  However, that's not exactly what you and I are awaiting. They sent out their lackeys - like Julie and Tito, and it worked before, but this time was different and WE all made that difference.

I am really sorry to say all that and my intention is not to deflate anyone's gumption - but I know these people and their intentions. They have been around alot longer than anyone from America and they have even sold out a girl that lived in an attic.

I will be happy as the remaining trash is cleaned up - but I don't expect many more answers and neither should anyone else - less your bubble burst. That doesn't mean that you can't make life miserable for them. Crushing their economy has really not produced any results, but it did make them pay through the nose. So, we did win that battle. It was always a war of attrition. The money that was lost is around 5 -10 billion in legitimate dollars - so I say that were hurt terribly. Probably around 50-150 billion in illegal dollars. That's alotta money. Only Holland save them and now it's time to fix what Paulus, Joran and the Kalpoes caused. I'm not saying that they will accomplish this feat, but they will try. I hope that they all suffer for centuries to come, and maybe they are prepared for that outcome.

I once wrote that they had a 5 year plan on my blog - I forgot to include that Paulus died. 

I doubt any of the remaining suspects will ever come close to our borders, and we all know why and so do they.

My words are only to warn you to not get your hopes up - the Dutch do not operate like we do and to be frank, we don't even operate like we used to.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1308 on: February 11, 2010, 11:39:18 PM »

Nonesuche - if you sent me any of that Boxtel Roadway stuff on the Sloots I may still have it.  I've saved just about everything.

Hi Klaas - I think I did at one time. I've offloaded so much to my external hard drive that it just takes me longer to search for things.

I continue to stand with the girl.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1309 on: February 11, 2010, 11:42:13 PM »

ROBOTS!!!!!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1310 on: February 11, 2010, 11:44:10 PM »

Keepthefaith, Tamikosmom, Anna, texasmom, wreck, nonesuche, msmarple, klaasend, Maw, SurfCity, AZSunny, BoxerDawg, Kiwi, Rob, cajun miracle, Frijole, Magnolia, robots, MAca, SuzieQ, GrnLizrd, 2NJSons_Mom, San and 22 Guests

TAKE NOTICE ARUBA..

GAMES TIED NOW BUT,
WE MONKEYS ARE THE MICHAEL JORDANS OF JUSTICE AND,THE FOURTH QUARTER IS JUST A STARTIN!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1311 on: February 11, 2010, 11:44:58 PM »

Hi Klaas - I think I did at one time. I've offloaded so much to my external hard drive that it just takes me longer to search for things.

I'll look through everything I have tomorrow.  I still have my old computer but I also have some OLD stuff on a flash drive and the rest on my external. I have most of the emails as well going back to 2005 
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1312 on: February 11, 2010, 11:46:11 PM »

Time for this pup to go to sleep. Texasmom I bet the pups are sleeping right now. Robots great to have you back! Nite all SM

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1313 on: February 11, 2010, 11:46:32 PM »

Red,

Do reporters here have a choice in who they interview when having interviews in other countries?  I asked this earlier, but you may not have seen it.  Referring to Greta and Renfro and your post asking why Greta couldn't do better.

I'm heading out, but will look for your response in the AM.  Thank you for this forum...I don't remember the last time I said that....so I guess I'm overdue. 

Goodnight, everyone. 

Of course they can interview any one, she most likely was the most available, I guess the Saperstein wedding was over early and the pics were taken faster than normal.

Jossy is the best one to interview for this case. I was chatting with him in email this morning.

With Julia Renfro's history in this case and with Beth that is well documented, bizarre choice.

Heck, Dave Holloway was on Nancy Grace and Greta had "your ships photographer".
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1314 on: February 11, 2010, 11:47:56 PM »

What a legacy: Father of the infamous Joran van der Sloot.

In a statement, the widow, Anita, damned the handling of her husband’s death with faint praise. She said, “An ambulance. Hospital. Medical attendants. Official pronouncement of death. This is all so quaint. Our family prefers quick, quiet handy disposal. And the ocean is right THERE … so big.”

<snark over.>

I have been trying to read here for two days - I saw it yesterday (way to go texasmom). The pages were loading too slowly to deal with at work, and I've had other evening stuff to do.

Okay, going to try to read back now. So many pages, so little time.

ROBOTS! Wow!

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1315 on: February 11, 2010, 11:49:26 PM »

I'll look through everything I have tomorrow.  I still have my old computer but I also have some OLD stuff on a flash drive and the rest on my external. I have most of the emails as well going back to 2005 

you're a walking content management system Klaas  I'll keep looking too but I don't think it's terribly important information, just that it does qualify some of the breadth of the VDS holdings and assets.

I continue to stand with the girl.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1316 on: February 11, 2010, 11:50:33 PM »

ROBOTS!!!!!

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1317 on: February 11, 2010, 11:53:05 PM »

Time for this pup to go to sleep. Texasmom I bet the pups are sleeping right now. Robots great to have you back! Nite all SM

Hi Kiwi!  Yes, they are both cutting some pretty good zzzzz's right now...one by my feet and one on the couch with a jack russell right beside her.  She tolerates him...and he's so sweet when he's asleep.    

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1318 on: February 11, 2010, 11:54:09 PM »

What a legacy: Father of the infamous Joran van der Sloot.

In a statement, the widow, Anita, damned the handling of her husband’s death with faint praise. She said, “An ambulance. Hospital. Medical attendants. Official pronouncement of death. This is all so quaint. Our family prefers quick, quiet handy disposal. And the ocean is right THERE … so big.”

<snark over.>

I have been trying to read here for two days - I saw it yesterday (way to go texasmom). The pages were loading too slowly to deal with at work, and I've had other evening stuff to do.

Okay, going to try to read back now. So many pages, so little time.

ROBOTS! Wow!

Hi msmarple!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1319 on: February 11, 2010, 11:55:36 PM »

an angelic monkey

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.