April 18, 2024, 04:27:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #828 1/28/10 - 2/14/10  (Read 996503 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1320 on: February 11, 2010, 11:57:15 PM »

What a legacy: Father of the infamous Joran van der Sloot.

In a statement, the widow, Anita, damned the handling of her husband’s death with faint praise. She said, “An ambulance. Hospital. Medical attendants. Official pronouncement of death. This is all so quaint. Our family prefers quick, quiet handy disposal. And the ocean is right THERE … so big.”

<snark over.>

I have been trying to read here for two days - I saw it yesterday (way to go texasmom). The pages were loading too slowly to deal with at work, and I've had other evening stuff to do.

Okay, going to try to read back now. So many pages, so little time.

ROBOTS! Wow!

It's always great to see you Ms. Marple!   

Thank you!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1321 on: February 11, 2010, 11:57:55 PM »

Nonesuche - if you sent me any of that Boxtel Roadway stuff on the Sloots I may still have it.  I've saved just about everything.

Hi Klaas - I think I did at one time. I've offloaded so much to my external hard drive that it just takes me longer to search for things.

I'll look through everything I have tomorrow.  I still have my old computer but I also have some OLD stuff on a flash drive and the rest on my external. I have most of the emails as well going back to 2005 

you're a walking content management system Klaas  I'll keep looking too but I don't think it's terribly important information, just that it does qualify some of the breadth of the VDS holdings and assets.

Here is a link for the Boxtel case and a link to search for the entire court records.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1994.msg265550

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1322 on: February 12, 2010, 12:01:03 AM »

Speaking of the departed Paulas Van der Sloot. Here is the reference to Paulus "damn its hot in hell" Van der Sloot when the three punks are in the police car being secretly taped. From the outset Paulus was helping out and covering up. In the end, Depack asay to Joran he can fix the entire matter by just telling the truth.

D says to J: From the beginning, you could have avoided the matter of your dad.
D says to J: You know.
J says to D: What, where, how?
D says to J: That he wouldn’t have been detained.
J says to D: Hoe, hoeooooooo.
J says to D: You declared shit against him.
J says to D: My friend, the only thing my father wanted to do was to help you.
J says to D: My father only wanted to help you. My father even arranged a lawyer for you.
J says to D: And this is how you pay him back.
J says to D (angry): I have to give you both a klap/wanta [punch in the face?]
D says to J: Try numa [?]
D says to J: You can straighten everything out in one shot, you know
J says to D: Why?
J says to D: You can straighten things out too
J says to D: Straighten things out how?
D says to J: You have to tell the truth.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=95.msg27023#msg27023

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1323 on: February 12, 2010, 12:03:50 AM »

Speaking of the departed Paulas Van der Sloot. Here is the reference to Paulus "damn its hot in hell" Van der Sloot when the three punks are in the police car being secretly taped. From the outset Paulus was helping out and covering up. In the end, Depack asay to Joran he can fix the entire matter by just telling the truth.

J says to D: My father only wanted to help you. My father even arranged a lawyer for you.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1324 on: February 12, 2010, 12:04:03 AM »

It's been a long time since I had this many pages to catch up on Natalee's thread. Howdy all! 
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1325 on: February 12, 2010, 12:04:35 AM »

It's been a long time since I had this many pages to catch up on Natalee's thread. Howdy all! 

Good evening CBB!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1326 on: February 12, 2010, 12:06:36 AM »

Rob, Carpe, and Robots!! Seems like old times!!!

We haven't had a lot to talk about for awhile........... maybe, just maybe the "endgame" is starting!!!! 

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1327 on: February 12, 2010, 12:07:07 AM »

And
D says to J:  Your own father, Joran!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1328 on: February 12, 2010, 12:08:52 AM »

Good evening CBB!

I started early this morning, but have had you guys on my mind all day. Was NG worth watching, and did Greta do anything? I can catch them both on reruns!   
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1329 on: February 12, 2010, 12:10:50 AM »

Hi CBB!   

Skip Greta unless you want to hear drunk Renho.  Very short segment almost at the end of the show.

I thought Nancy Grace's show was good tonight.  jmo

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1330 on: February 12, 2010, 12:11:15 AM »

Good evening CBB!

I started early this morning, but have had you guys on my mind all day. Was NG worth watching, and did Greta do anything? I can catch them both on reruns!   

Me personally.I haven't watched either one since Greta did the Thailand interview!I can only handle NG in small doses,if at all!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1331 on: February 12, 2010, 12:12:14 AM »

Huh-uh! Tell me I did not miss Robots!   

Awwwww, take an extra long, good puff on that cigar, Robots! You were right! Paulus went DOWN............. way, way, down!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1332 on: February 12, 2010, 12:12:41 AM »

THE KNOT HAS COME LOOSE!! WILL THE CORDS UNRAVEL?

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway

Page 149: My arms rest on top of the investigation notebook I carry with me all the time. Natalee’s reward poster with her picture on it is inside the front clear cover, in plain view. Paulus’ arms are on the table. Our knuckles are only inches apart. His arms are shaking. His fists are clenched.

“You’re responsible for Aruba being trapped in hell,” I tell him, still calm. “You can change that. But Aruba will stay in a perpetual state of hell until you come forward.” …

Page 150-151: Pulling a couple of prayer bracelets out of my pocket. I offer them to the van der Sloots. First I tie one on Anita’s arm, then ask Paulus if he would like one. He lifts his clench-fisted arm, shaking as if he has Parkinson’s disease, and tries very hard to hold it up. What a pathetic form of a man he is, I think — a very different person from the one who stood so brazenly in his front yard in the wee hours that first morning facing down Aruban police and our men from home. I take my time tying the bracelet, very, very slowly, and explain the meaning of the three cords of yarn.

“Paulus, this bracelet stands for a Bible verse. It’s Ecclesiasties 4:12. “Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.” I finish the tying and gently pat the knot. “There you go.”

And right then the bracelet looks different to me. I see the three cords as the suspects, and the knot at the end holding them together as Paulus. It’s not just clear — it’s crystal clear.  There are potentially four people who know what happened to Natalee.  We need the knot to come loose and the three cords to unravel.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1333 on: February 12, 2010, 12:12:41 AM »

Good evening CBB!

Dave Holloway on NG

Renfro on Greta

The choice is easy 
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1334 on: February 12, 2010, 12:14:42 AM »

THE KNOT HAS COME LOOSE!! WILL THE CORDS UNRAVEL?

Page 149: My arms rest on top of the investigation notebook I carry with me all the time. Natalee’s reward poster with her picture on it is inside the front clear cover, in plain view. Paulus’ arms are on the table. Our knuckles are only inches apart. His arms are shaking. His fists are clenched.

“You’re responsible for Aruba being trapped in hell,” I tell him, still calm. “You can change that. But Aruba will stay in a perpetual state of hell until you come forward.” …

Page 150-151: Pulling a couple of prayer bracelets out of my pocket. I offer them to the van der Sloots. First I tie one on Anita’s arm, then ask Paulus if he would like one. He lifts his clench-fisted arm, shaking as if he has Parkinson’s disease, and tries very hard to hold it up. What a pathetic form of a man he is, I think — a very different person from the one who stood so brazenly in his front yard in the wee hours that first morning facing down Aruban police and our men from home. I take my time tying the bracelet, very, very slowly, and explain the meaning of the three cords of yarn.

“Paulus, this bracelet stands for a Bible verse. It’s Ecclesiasties 4:12. “Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.” I finish the tying and gently pat the knot. “There you go.”

And right then the bracelet looks different to me. I see the three cords as the suspects, and the knot at the end holding them together as Paulus. It’s not just clear — it’s crystal clear.  There are potentially four people who know what happened to Natalee.  We need the knot to come loose and the three cords to unravel.
an angelic monkey Hope all is well Janet!The knot coming loose is where it's at!Exciting time for tha Vancouver area.Hope the games go off without a hitch!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1335 on: February 12, 2010, 12:16:00 AM »

Hi CBB!   

Skip Greta unless you want to hear drunk Renho.  Very short segment almost at the end of the show.

I thought Nancy Grace's show was good tonight.  jmo

On Nancy Grace they had the "sweaty running man" footage looping for quite a while!  Dave Holloway...Jossy...lots of clips of Beth, Jug, and others.  I'm recording it when it comes on again so I can watch it more closely later.  I was doing several things while it was on.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1336 on: February 12, 2010, 12:17:27 AM »

I remember some about the Boxtel property.  The govt wanted to build a road but Paulus refused to let them even though it meant children had to be in the path of heavy traffic exposing them to danger.  Paulus was holding out for more money.  I think the property was family property and was shared with his siblings but it was Paulus in charge of the lawsuit to stop the road construction, supposedly because he was the lawyer.

Isn't that his birthplace?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1337 on: February 12, 2010, 12:17:59 AM »

Good evening CBB!

Dave Holloway on NG

Renfro on Greta

The choice is easy 

Ain't that the truth!   Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1338 on: February 12, 2010, 12:19:23 AM »

I remember some about the Boxtel property.  The govt wanted to build a road but Paulus refused to let them even though it meant children had to be in the path of heavy traffic exposing them to danger.  Paulus was holding out for more money.  I think the property was family property and was shared with his siblings but it was Paulus in charge of the lawsuit to stop the road construction, supposedly because he was the lawyer.

Isn't that his birthplace?

Yes.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1339 on: February 12, 2010, 12:22:16 AM »

You guys are like my favorite slippers............. always a welcomed sight and oh, so comfortable! It's great to be with you all!

Thx, TM and KTF for the viewing recommendations!

Is it just me, or does anyone else sense that "the Power that is" exacted a pound of flesh because this injustice will simply not be allowed to stand forever? It's a personal view, not meant to offend, but IMO, man's best laid plans are nothing in comparison to Truth.

TICK................................ TOCK!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.