April 19, 2024, 01:37:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #828 1/28/10 - 2/14/10  (Read 996655 times)
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1400 on: February 12, 2010, 08:25:27 AM »

Maybe Antonio Carlo was distancing himself from Paulus van der Sloot

This is starting to get interesting!  I agree about the Kalpoes ................. they should take your advice and try to take asylum in the US. It only takes one "link in the chain" to fail for the whole length to be worthless. That first "masterlink" just failed!

And reportedly Joran is returning to Aruba any day now?

Hmmmmmmmmm

Think long and hard about that, Kalpoes.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1401 on: February 12, 2010, 08:38:16 AM »

You guys are like my favorite slippers............. always a welcomed sight and oh, so comfortable! It's great to be with you all!

Thx, TM and KTF for the viewing recommendations!

Is it just me, or does anyone else sense that "the Power that is" exacted a pound of flesh because this injustice will simply not be allowed to stand forever? It's a personal view, not meant to offend, but IMO, man's best laid plans are nothing in comparison to Truth.

TICK................................ TOCK!

CBB, this was just perfect.  Absolutely perfect.  Thank you.

The tide has turned, Justice is here.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1402 on: February 12, 2010, 08:43:20 AM »

What news!

He had no time for a death bed confession, I suppose, not that he would have anyway.

Rob, Those items you pointed out brings it all back like it was yesterday. Yes, Paulus was a real criminal, imo.
However, we still have Anita, who I am sure knows everything that went on, and IMO even helped destroy some of the evidence. Lets hope she realizes her mortality after the death of Paulus and opts to do the right thing.

As for Joran, I don't expect him to ever reveal the truth.

I think Paulus has had a heart condition for a long time now, hence the sweating under stress when speaking with Beth that time in his kitchen, when the sweat was pouring off his forehead and Anita had to wipe it with a cloth. Profuse sweating is a sign of such problems in many cases.

He was a SOB in life and now is a deceased SOB. That is about the best I can come up with for any thoughts on his passing.

I don't expect the complete truth from Joran either.  Not ever.

But there are other ways to skin a cat.

I wonder if Anita will be able to keep the house?  Or will she be forced to sell?  That property getting into the right hands could prove fruitful.

I had similar thoughts this morning.  Not knowing if they have a mortgage, plus one in college and the youngest still to get there.....how much do they really have to sustain a life there, and will she want to?   

I don't think she will stay.  I think she will go wherever Paulus is buried.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1403 on: February 12, 2010, 08:48:50 AM »

On Nancy Grace...(didn't catch who she was) was summarizing and mentions the fact that Paulus sued and was awarded 30,000 but failed to mention that it was appealed and the compensation was denied.

Because they don't do their homework 

Yeah............ how did Renho get by with saying Joran was in school? He's not in school........... right? He's Thai Chicken Little, isn't he?

Yes he certainly is.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1404 on: February 12, 2010, 08:53:28 AM »

Good morning Monkeys.  It's a wonderful day in the cage.

So great to see so many Monkeys!!

Thanks to everyone for bringing us information - it is very appreciated.

And special thanks to the anony Monkey who is paying for Court docs for all of us! 

I'd like to send my friend Sharon's message to the Kalpoe Brothers:

Avoid Aruba As If Your Life Depends On It - Because It Does!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1405 on: February 12, 2010, 09:27:36 AM »

First I would like to say I love each and everyone of you monkeys that has poured their heart and souls into this for so many years. I found this site the day the news broke about Natalee. We didnt have a forum yet just the comments  page. I dont think in all the years i have missed more than 1 day at a time not catching up and loved how the forum went on to become missing children and how everyone became like a family. Like families we have had our share of fruit cakes and such.
 I know not many of you recognize me as i lurk mostly. I am however a monkey in every sense of the word. I have friends call to get updates on monkeys. lol. I get Monkey things for holidays from friends and family. But i can tell you i have been here from the start and it was also so good to see Rob and everyone else come back for the last 24 hours its been like old times in my heart seeing us all come together again to remember what these people had coming one way or the other! I am sicked by the fact that Anita gets to have a place to visit That sweaty cowardly POS.
 Karma and justice have a way of workin out sometimes. Look at what happened to Jessicas murderer! This is the beginning I hope for Natalees Justice. 1 down 3 to go works for me.
 I also agree that if Beth has anything to say about this it will be with class and dignity something she wasnt afforded from Anita nor Aruba.
 Again thank you so much Monkeys for all you do for everyone on these pages but especially NEVER EVER giving up on Natalee!
 PS. My spell check isnt coming up so forgive the typos 

Nice to see you posting 
Great to see everyone! If you are signed in as a "guest" --- come on down!!!!!! 

Hey Wreck. Throw some snowballs for us. We had sleet this AM but will probably miss the snow tonight. Darn. Hey, when is the funeral? I have my bags packed and plan to bring flowers from the Monkeys with a big note=== Where's Natalee?     
I'm planning to drink a lot of beers before "visiting" the grave site.  Monkey Devil!

Please, don't let them scatter his ashes over the ocean.

I believe in miracles!
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1406 on: February 12, 2010, 09:32:30 AM »

Morning Monkeys. Had some snow flurries this morning!! Just north of us they are getting some real snow!! Yep, south Louisiana has snow. What a year!
Justice IS coming!!!!!!!!   
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1407 on: February 12, 2010, 09:41:33 AM »

Paulus dying removes one extremely evil person from this planet. That guy was the epitome of evil and I am happy to see him gone - GONE - G-O-N-E. There will be fewer people victimized by him and the people he associates.

To those that wish to remember him as something other than he was - good luck - his die was cast, marker laid and the world breathes a sigh of relief that he is dead.

The brand of evil that that man dealt was rarely seen and it's remarkable that no one else had the misfortune of becoming a victim in the last five years due to either his negligence or compliance.

I celebrate his death even if no one else joins me - the world is safer with him dead.

The world is safer without him, I believe that.  But, his death for Natalee's, there is no comparison.  She was here to heal the world, he took that away from us and our children and our children's children.  Who knows how many miracles the hands of this loving woman would have performed?  She is infinitely better off where she is, but we are that much worse off without her.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1408 on: February 12, 2010, 09:52:20 AM »

Thanks Klass and dont think i see all you do around here to an angelic monkey I remeber being on our first shirts before CBB did my make over, My original lizard under the tree got lost in the crash i think lol. I even remeber talking with Red when we were deciding what to put on the coffee cup and were calling one of the kids from the trip Dash in the comments i think. All so long ago.
 Me i was hoping it would have been Joran first one way or the other. I know thats awful but i felt long ago Anita needed to feel what it was like to loose a child (never could compare) as Beth and Dave had.
 Again good to see everyone and will be a nice evening with all the other unresolved cases we are close to right now to see a little Karma being dished out.
 My hope since I feel in my gut from watchin Anita in interviews over and over and over she will never speak the truth. If she was a REAL mother as Beth was she would have felt that guilt long ago if even annomously making things right. Sadly it never did nor will it ever happen. Thats all my oppion of course

Hi Green Lizard, good to see you again.  I would think that if Joran had died first, in spite of what they have said, it would be a relief for Anita and Paulus. 

They never knew from day to day what that "delicious sporter" was going to do next.  Now he is in Thailand, out of their reach, it has to be that much worse.  Remember the pictures that came from Thailand?  Remember his trouble on the plane for smoking pot? 

He is a tragedy waiting to happen, and innocent girls coming his way who don't believe he did anything wrong.  Like Scott Peterson and his following, except Peterson is locked up, Joran is not.  He is free to prey on women and girls. and lots of them are innocent imo.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1409 on: February 12, 2010, 09:57:00 AM »

Klaas

In memory...do you have the "I can't remember" video?

Sure, hold on

Youtube may have pulled the song due to copywrite issues:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/SiVKwLpsza0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x2b405b&amp;color2=0x6b8ab6&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/SiVKwLpsza0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x2b405b&amp;color2=0x6b8ab6&amp;border=1</a>

Monkeys make the best videos.  Klaas, rocks!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1410 on: February 12, 2010, 10:07:36 AM »

I wonder if any new children are going to surface now that Paulus is gone and may not be paying for them on the QT.

I believe in miracles!
wingnut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1411 on: February 12, 2010, 10:10:05 AM »

Hello Monkeys!  Here to gloat shamelessly!

ANITA - What were your first words when you heard the news?  Probably the same as Beth's.  "What happened?"  You got your question answered.

PAULUS - Bet you're sweating your azz off now.  Not due to keeping the secrets, but because now they are REVEALED.  You may have fooled the Aruban authorities, but the Authority That Counts is not fooled.  Burn and rot. 

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1412 on: February 12, 2010, 10:16:43 AM »

ANITA - What were your first words when you heard the news?  Probably the same as Beth's.  "What happened?"  You got your question answered.

PAULUS - Bet you're sweating your azz off now.  Not due to keeping the secrets, but because now they are REVEALED.  You may have fooled the Aruban authorities, but the Authority That Counts is not fooled.  Burn and rot. 

Hiya wingnut!  So good to see you!!! 

Yes, Anita did get her question answered.  She will be able to grieve completely, and put her loved one to rest.

Beth and Dave deserve that also.

Do you wonder how the cause of death was determined so quickly?  No autopsy?  I do.  Do you also wonder why no pics of his dead body in their papers (not that I've ever wanted to see those), like they've done with most dead bodies?  Do you also wonder why the extremely quick decision on cremation?  Word has it they are already on their way to the NL with the body.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1413 on: February 12, 2010, 10:18:34 AM »

Hi Sharon/TX!

Anna - all of the docs from the LA courthouse have to be paid for.  I'm not going to say who's paying for them, but it's a member of SM (not me).  I am told to get them whenever there are any to get.  It's this persons way to contribute and I really appreciate their dedication.

Thank you, Anonymous Monkey!  Thanks, Klaas, for getting them!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1414 on: February 12, 2010, 10:21:12 AM »

I figure that Paulus had life insurance, don't you? IMO, he probably bought even more after Natalee's case.

I was thinking he'd have life insurance, too, CBB.  Also was wondering about the property & holdings in NL & Aruba. 

Depending on how much debt he has - the life insurance may cover his debt and leave Anita and Sebastian forced to move out.

That's what I was thinking.  So many years of attorney's fees to pay for his son.  Wayward son living the life of Riely in Thailand.  Another in college.  Debt could well be too high for that house to remain in her hands.

TUITION AND EXPENSES for Emerson College
Cost of Attendance   $44,359
Tuition and Fees
$29,928
Room and Board   $12,280
Books and Supplies   $720
Other Expenses   $1,431

DEBT to sue the Aruba gov't
DEBT for legal fees with Joe Tacopina Law Office.
DEBT for legal fees for KALPOES
etc. etc.

If his estate owes more then his life insurance - Anita gets zero and the house may have to be sold in order to pay off the remaining debt.

I don't know the law in Aruba about this but here it's you don't Inherit any of your dead husbands debts just his $$$$$assists unless her name is on his bills

I thought his estate had to pay off the liabilities first before the rest would be allocated.  What about under the table debts, I guess she will have to continue paying them to keep certain people quiet.

I believe in miracles!
wingnut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1415 on: February 12, 2010, 10:23:29 AM »

Yes, Anita did get her question answered.  She will be able to grieve completely, and put her loved one to rest.

Do you wonder how the cause of death was determined so quickly?  No autopsy?  I do.  Do you also wonder why no pics of his dead body in their papers (not that I've ever wanted to see those), like they've done with most dead bodies?  Do you also wonder why the extremely quick decision on cremation?  Word has it they are already on their way to the NL with the body.

Hi Jen!  All good questions! 
wingnut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1416 on: February 12, 2010, 10:27:46 AM »

I figure that Paulus had life insurance, don't you? IMO, he probably bought even more after Natalee's case.

I was thinking he'd have life insurance, too, CBB.  Also was wondering about the property & holdings in NL & Aruba. 

Depending on how much debt he has - the life insurance may cover his debt and leave Anita and Sebastian forced to move out.

That's what I was thinking.  So many years of attorney's fees to pay for his son.  Wayward son living the life of Riely in Thailand.  Another in college.  Debt could well be too high for that house to remain in her hands.

TUITION AND EXPENSES for Emerson College
Cost of Attendance   $44,359
Tuition and Fees
$29,928
Room and Board   $12,280
Books and Supplies   $720
Other Expenses   $1,431

DEBT to sue the Aruba gov't
DEBT for legal fees with Joe Tacopina Law Office.
DEBT for legal fees for KALPOES
etc. etc.

If his estate owes more then his life insurance - Anita gets zero and the house may have to be sold in order to pay off the remaining debt.

I don't know the law in Aruba about this but here it's you don't Inherit any of your dead husbands debts just his $$$$$assists unless her name is on his bills

I thought his estate had to pay off the liabilities first before the rest would be allocated.  What about under the table debts, I guess she will have to continue paying them to keep certain people quiet.

You are correct.  All creditor claims would be paid and then any remaining assets would be distributed according to the contents of the will (if any) and the remainder to the next of kin (if any).
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1417 on: February 12, 2010, 10:30:01 AM »

In the states, he would have been a coroner's case.  Sudden death can be heart (not necessarily a heart attack), aneurysm, aortic dissection, stroke, drugs....etc.  Unless he had been under the care of a physician, for a disease that could have caused death, he would have been a coroner's case. Stress in and of itself, is not a risk factor.  Hostility (people that look nice but are really angry and evil) is a risk factor.  Hope Anita gets checked out.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1418 on: February 12, 2010, 10:31:31 AM »

You are correct.  All creditor claims would be paid and then any remaining assets would be distributed according to the contents of the will (if any) and the remainder to the next of kin (if any).

If any remaining assets, or if any remaining kin?     Had to ask...
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1419 on: February 12, 2010, 10:33:30 AM »

In the states, he would have been a coroner's case.  Sudden death can be heart (not necessarily a heart attack), aneurysm, aortic dissection, stroke, drugs....etc.  Unless he had been under the care of a physician, for a disease that could have caused death, he would have been a coroner's case. Stress in and of itself, is not a risk factor.  Hostility (people that look nice but are really angry and evil) is a risk factor.  Hope Anita gets checked out.

Well according to Renho he was healthy, and this death was sudden and unexpected.  If that is the case, were I in Anita's shoes, I would have insisted on an autopsy to determine what happened.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.