April 19, 2024, 03:54:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #828 1/28/10 - 2/14/10  (Read 996666 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1460 on: February 12, 2010, 01:26:26 PM »

O/T

Quick!  Look on your weather map and see almost the entire State of Alabama blanketed in falling snow!

I can't remember this EVER happening before, all at one time.  It probably has but I sure don't recall this ever happening before.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1461 on: February 12, 2010, 01:31:45 PM »

I thought his estate had to pay off the liabilities first before the rest would be allocated.  What about under the table debts, I guess she will have to continue paying them to keep certain people quiet.

You are correct.  All creditor claims would be paid and then any remaining assets would be distributed according to the contents of the will (if any) and the remainder to the next of kin (if any).

Thanks, Wingnut, good to see you!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1462 on: February 12, 2010, 01:34:30 PM »

Buckeye - agreed.  I just find it a bit strange.  It's just not sitting right with me.
Who determined it was a heart attack?  The same people who said blood was chocolate nearly 5 years ago?

Good questions-is he even really dead????   

Yeah....come on 24ora.....get with the program! Where's the photo of his dead carcass laying on the tennis court? I suppose it wasn't gruesome enough to print Rolling Eyes

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1463 on: February 12, 2010, 01:44:52 PM »

Buckeye - agreed.  I just find it a bit strange.  It's just not sitting right with me.
Who determined it was a heart attack?  The same people who said blood was chocolate nearly 5 years ago?

Yeah....come on 24ora.....get with the program! Where's the photo of his dead carcass laying on the tennis court? I suppose it wasn't gruesome enough to print Rolling Eyes

* NO PHOTO of a dead carcass on the tennis court

* Allegedly he is cremated with no autopsy performed to determine death

* Anita rushes out of the country to bury her husband in Netherlands in spite of them living and making their living in Aruba since 90s.

* No IFA friends grieving their loss

* No friends hanging around the house or bringing some food over to help out.

* NO Tito yapping

* No Margurete Wever yapping away on the news

* No Tennis Club members making statements about the loss of their dearly departed.

* No Oduber making a statement about his friend - the judge who worked for him

* No Jan van der Straaten making a statement about his friends death

* Not even a statement from his own forking attorney!!!!!

What is wrong with this picture

SEE DEEPAK - THEY AIN'T GONNA PROTECT YOU. COME TO AMERICA AND TELL THE TRUTH YOU'LL BE ABLE TO LIVE WHERE NO ONE WILL FIND YOU AND FREELY. MAYBE EVEN BECOME A HOLLYWOOD STAR! Hollywood loves people that turn a new leaf - look at the Wrestler and Johnny Depp. heh heh

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1464 on: February 12, 2010, 01:48:55 PM »

Kerm there's LOTS wrong with that picture!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1465 on: February 12, 2010, 01:49:10 PM »

I thought his estate had to pay off the liabilities first before the rest would be allocated.  What about under the table debts, I guess she will have to continue paying them to keep certain people quiet.

You are correct.  All creditor claims would be paid and then any remaining assets would be distributed according to the contents of the will (if any) and the remainder to the next of kin (if any).

Thanks, Wingnut, good to see you!

When my husband died, the will had to be probated.    Insurance companies paid directly to me.
The Probate Judge's office posted a notice in the newspaper for anyone having debts against the estate to
come forward.  The notice appeared several times over a month's period.  In my case....nobody filed a claim
against the estate.  I don't know what happens if a claim is filed. or what the law is in Aruba.

I will say that during that period, I was in shock and incapable of making grounded decisions.
I think that is why people say.....don't make any life-changing decision for a year.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1466 on: February 12, 2010, 02:04:24 PM »

Anita should have wanted an autopsy because she has three sons.
There are many things that could have been Paulus cause of death, including poison.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1467 on: February 12, 2010, 02:05:45 PM »

<--- thinks the snakes and weasels on the island are gonna start puking up some info..

mind you, not because its the right thing to do but because they think there is $$$$$ in it down the road.

on another subject,   DUCT TAPE  aint an accident    reference casey anthony case

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1468 on: February 12, 2010, 02:07:56 PM »

<--- thinks the snakes and weasels on the island are gonna start puking up some info..

mind you, not because its the right thing to do but because they think there is $$$$$ in it down the road.

on another subject,   DUCT TAPE  aint an accident    reference casey anthony case

yep, you are right... 

back to quoting myself.....LOL    today is the 17 month of NOT SMOKING...

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1469 on: February 12, 2010, 02:11:47 PM »

Hi, Ono!  Good to see you.  Got snow?

Yes, that was a thought I also had.  We hear of people faking their own death all the time, especially to collect insurance policy benefits.  Maybe the pressure of being watched all the time was getting to him.

Strange if no autopsy was done in this day and age as most people want to know what disease the deceased died from as part of their medical history to know what hereditary  disease is in their genes.

Yo Anna!  Lovely flurries off & on this morning !  Nothing right at the moment now tho-but I bet you've had some fun up there !!  Mardi Gras in full swing here  ... Roll Tide & Who Dat?  How great is this ??

I do not trust those people down there whatsoever.  There is no telling what is really going on down there, IMO.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1470 on: February 12, 2010, 02:12:34 PM »

O/T

Quick!  Look on your weather map and see almost the entire State of Alabama blanketed in falling snow!

I can't remember this EVER happening before, all at one time.  It probably has but I sure don't recall this ever happening before.

Drat that Man-made Global Warming- LOLOL!   
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1471 on: February 12, 2010, 02:19:37 PM »

PERSONA NON GRATA

msmarple
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #730 2/13 -
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2008, 08:59:42 AM »

Amigoe – February 12, 2008
Court decides later on the arrest of Joran

The minister of Justice, Rudy Croes has declared Joran van der Sloot, who is suspected of having murdered Natalee Holloway, persona non grata.  Other than for judicial investigation, Joran van der Sloot is no longer welcome on the island.

http://www.amigoe.com/english/

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2600.msg348668#msg348668

Klaasend
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #728 2/10 -
« Reply #597 on: February 10, 2008, 09:24:27 PM »

Amigoe, Friday 30 September 2005
Justice interrogates Joran   

“The cameras were all around his house”, informed district attorney Dop Kruimel.  “He had to take on a lawyer for the contact with us.”

If necessary, the OM will also protect the suspect Joran van der Sloot.  The OM is also of the opinion that yesterday’s words of Justice-minister Rudy Croes were premature.  Croes wants to declare Joran van der Sloot persona non grate.

“The boy is not convicted yet; besides, there are a whole lot of judicial hurdles ahead, before he can be refused admission to Aruba. He is legally admitted anyway”, was the reaction of the OM.

http://www.amigoe.com/english/

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2591.msg347087#msg347087

On the Record w/ Greta – February 12, 2008

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: ... And considered a persona non grata, at least by one influential person in the government in Aruba, right?

JOSSY MANSUR, MANAGING EDITOR, "DIARIO": Right.

VAN SUSTEREN: What does that mean?

MANSUR: I don't know. He's been declared that, but we don't know exactly what it means. Legally, it's impossible to stop him from coming to Aruba because he's a legal resident here. What it does mean (INAUDIBLE) is that the attitude of people who were standing behind him before has changed, and they all want to see this man leave the island.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,330416,00.html

« Last Edit: February 12, 2010, 02:31:07 PM by klaasend » Logged

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1472 on: February 12, 2010, 02:22:03 PM »

From Renfro's facebook.  As usual, Renfro is trying to make others believe that Beth was on Nancy Grace last night talking about PVDS.  We know it's not true but since most in Aruba don't get cable, they don't know.  Renfro is a liar and a hag and she will be the next to die suddenly and unexpectedly if she doesn't change her lifestyle IMO:

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1473 on: February 12, 2010, 02:24:25 PM »

Hi, Ono!  Good to see you.  Got snow?

Yes, that was a thought I also had.  We hear of people faking their own death all the time, especially to collect insurance policy benefits.  Maybe the pressure of being watched all the time was getting to him.

Strange if no autopsy was done in this day and age as most people want to know what disease the deceased died from as part of their medical history to know what hereditary  disease is in their genes.

It was being reported as a heart attack the night of, for heaven's sake.  How could they have known that?

Isn't that the truth ???
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1474 on: February 12, 2010, 02:32:04 PM »

From Renfro's facebook.  As usual, Renfro is trying to make others believe that Beth was on Nancy Grace last night talking about PVDS.  We know it's not true but since most in Aruba don't get cable, they don't know.  Renfro is a liar and a hag and she will be the next to die suddenly and unexpectedly if she doesn't change her lifestyle IMO:

That whole cast of characters are such losers-no doubt they've been looking over their shoulders for years now.   
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1475 on: February 12, 2010, 02:36:11 PM »

WoW!  That's a pretty big whopper even for Julia!  Beth has NOT made any statement whatsoever since the death of Paulus was reported.

I see time has done nothing to reform Julia of her lying ways!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1476 on: February 12, 2010, 02:36:33 PM »

All kinds of things can cause a heart attack, all kinds of drugs have side effects--like profuse sweating for instance.  There are meds to stop profuse sweating from a medical condition--why not stop it if was caused by nothing illegal? 

Why no autopsy on such a young man with no history of heart disease?  Wouldn't you want to know for the sake of your children?  Why leave them with a ticking time bomb inside of them if you can find the cause, and prevent their sudden death from the same disorder?  Afraid of what might show up?  Just askin'....

More interested in protecting something else than protecting your children? 

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1477 on: February 12, 2010, 02:41:55 PM »

WoW!  That's a pretty big whopper even for Julia!  Beth has NOT made any statement whatsoever since the death of Paulus was reported.

I see time has done nothing to reform Julia of her lying ways!

When listening to her on Greta last night it sounded as tho she's grown worse.  She sounded zoned out and very,very  afraid,IMO.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1478 on: February 12, 2010, 02:44:30 PM »

I'm wondering if Anita had PVDS cremated to insure no one could desecrate his gravesite?  Remember when the cemetery in Aruba was vandalised, (select graves) some felt it was a message?   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1479 on: February 12, 2010, 02:44:43 PM »

I was actually braced for Greta to have Tacopina on her show last night-thank goodness we didn't have to endure that nonsense.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.