April 16, 2024, 03:31:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #828 1/28/10 - 2/14/10  (Read 996084 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1540 on: February 12, 2010, 06:11:56 PM »

Now 3 dead, 1 critical and 2 stable and this is all they expect at the hospital.

Didn't mean to destory the chain of thought on the thread but this didn't seem right for musings, either.

Carry on. . . shooter apprehended.  I will report any further developments as they become available.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1541 on: February 12, 2010, 06:15:15 PM »

Who was he playing tennis with?

Michael Posner?????

He's in his 70's now, isn't he?  Prolly both be dead, lol.  Well, some do play that late in life but I doubt Posner has taken any better care of himself than Paulus has.

BTW, I did send John J Flood, author and mafia expert, all the photos we thought might be Posner but he said none of them were.  Wanted to know why I was asking, too.  That was a good question, I suppose but hard to explain.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1542 on: February 12, 2010, 06:16:54 PM »

We're getting pretty touchy on the FP if this was censored.

Carpe on Your comment is awaiting moderation. February 12th, 2010 5:27 pm

Viet Vet,

That’s probably why they’re shipping that fat sack of alcoholic butt crack back to the Netherlands.

They have a crematory on the island, so if they wanted to throw him in the toaster and be done with him… they could.

To complete a thorough autopsy on Paulus… they need educated people and some technology. Those things will not be found in Aruba.

If they poisoned Paulus using his very own play book of rules… they’ll never find a shred of evidence. No evidence, no crime, Sporter.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1543 on: February 12, 2010, 06:19:10 PM »

Viet Vet,

That’s probably why they’re shipping that fat sack of alcoholic butt crack back to the Netherlands.

They have a crematory on the island, so if they wanted to throw him in the toaster and be done with him… they could.

To complete a thorough autopsy on Paulus… they need educated people and some technology. Those things will not be found in Aruba.

If they poisoned Paulus using his very own play book of rules… they’ll never find a shred of evidence. No evidence, no crime, Sporter.

My bad...

I just re-loaded comments and see, I have to eat those words. 

Hi!

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1544 on: February 12, 2010, 06:25:36 PM »

Viet Vet,

My bad...

I just re-loaded comments and see, I have to eat those words. 

Hi!

Hi Carpe, how did they taste?  Fozzie just askin'!

Monkey Devil!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1545 on: February 12, 2010, 06:26:33 PM »

Hi, Carpe,

Good to see you!

Will you be posting a vid of Nancy Grace by any chance?

Julia Renfro needs to see it and see that Beth was NOT on it and has not made any statement on the death of Paulus vd Sloot.

She's lying about Beth on this. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1546 on: February 12, 2010, 06:28:36 PM »

Under Dutch law ... could appealing a judge's ruling be another path that Natalee's family could take in their quest for justice?

++++++

CNN Larry King Live - July 20, 2005

LARRY KING, HOST: Vinda, why does Dave Holloway need an attorney?

VINDA DESOUSA, ATTORNEY FOR NATALEE'S PARENTS, STEP-PARETNS IN ARUBA: Well, first of all, to navigate and to explain about the Aruban legal system, to -- so they would understand what's going on and why the investigation is tight-lipped and done the way it's done. And secondly, as soon as I was retained by the family, I filed a victimized jointer party. That is -- when you file that, whenever somebody feels that he or she is a victim of a possible crime, you become a civilian party in a criminal procedure and that will give you a few perks, as you would call them. One of them would be to be informed on the progress of the investigation. One of the other benefits would be if, for instance, the prosecutor or the investigative authorities -- I should say the prosecution should decide for one or another reason, I'm talking in general, because this is done in more cases -- should decide not to prosecute one of the suspects, the victimized party can appeal that decision. So it's a few of the benefits that comes with it

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0507/20/lkl.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1547 on: February 12, 2010, 06:29:32 PM »

Klaas or any Mod,

Where should I post any updates on the U of Alabama @ Hunstville shooting?  Is Musings the proper place?

PERSONA NON GRATA

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1548 on: February 12, 2010, 06:30:53 PM »

Hi  Bearly,

LOL Yes, MMMMmmmm they were gooooooood!

----

Hi Anna,

Unfortunately, I didn't have my vid rig set up.... I missed both Greta and Nancy last night.

------------------
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1549 on: February 12, 2010, 06:31:58 PM »

I'm wondering if Anita had PVDS cremated to insure no one could desecrate his gravesite?  Remember when the cemetery in Aruba was vandalised, (select graves) some felt it was a message?   
I volunteered last night to "desecrate" his grave after drinking some beers!  Monkey Devil!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1550 on: February 12, 2010, 06:36:16 PM »

Viet Vet,

Hi Carpe - all posts go in the moderation que first then I approve or deny them.  Most get approved and I'd approve this.  Sometimes I'm busy doing other stuff and posts stay waiting longer.  Let me go check.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1551 on: February 12, 2010, 06:37:33 PM »

Klaas or any Mod,

Where should I post any updates on the U of Alabama @ Hunstville shooting?  Is Musings the proper place?

I'll start a thread and give you the link here.  It should be in News of the Day.

Here's the thread link Anna

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7115.0
« Last Edit: February 12, 2010, 06:41:15 PM by klaasend » Logged
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1552 on: February 12, 2010, 06:39:59 PM »

I'm wondering if Anita had PVDS cremated to insure no one could desecrate his gravesite?  Remember when the cemetery in Aruba was vandalised, (select graves) some felt it was a message?   
I volunteered last night to "desecrate" his grave after drinking some beers!  Monkey Devil!

It would be great if the autopsy showed that Anita's cooking killed him... and she
was the next Aruba Polis detention.

Sporter, still have that cell phone lying around? It needs some more minutes.

------------------
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1553 on: February 12, 2010, 06:42:37 PM »

Hi  Bearly,

----

Hi Anna,

Unfortunately, I didn't have my vid rig set up.... I missed both Greta and Nancy last night.

Well, bummer. . .was just trying to help Julia out as she was lying earlier and said Beth was telling lies about Paulus when Beth hasn't said a word.

Nancy played old tapes of Beth. Dave and Jossy were on the telephone but not a word from Beth.

Julia will even lie about a death, it seems.

PERSONA NON GRATA

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1554 on: February 12, 2010, 06:44:24 PM »

Hi Klaas,

You did approve it. It was just me jumping to conclusions again. sorry!

------------------
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1555 on: February 12, 2010, 06:45:43 PM »

Klaas or any Mod,

I'll start a thread and give you the link here.  It should be in News of the Day.

Here's the thread link Anna

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7115.0

Thanks!  We have other monkeys from Huntsville area.  Maybe they will post as well.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1556 on: February 12, 2010, 06:46:46 PM »

Is there any truth to the rumor.... that Jossy said Aruba plans to arrest Joran if he comes to Aruba
for Paulus' memorial service?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1557 on: February 12, 2010, 06:49:28 PM »

Always willing to be helpful aren't you Wreck?  That's why we love you.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1558 on: February 12, 2010, 06:52:36 PM »

Hi  Bearly,

----

Hi Anna,

Well, bummer. . .was just trying to help Julia out as she was lying earlier and said Beth was telling lies about Paulus when Beth hasn't said a word.

Nancy played old tapes of Beth. Dave and Jossy were on the telephone but not a word from Beth.

Julia will even lie about a death, it seems.

That woman is awful. She sounded drunk as a skunk.

Why Greta feels the need to talk to her, I have no idea.

She would get more info out of a homeless person.

------------------
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1559 on: February 12, 2010, 06:54:14 PM »

Is there any truth to the rumor.... that Jossy said Aruba plans to arrest Joran if he comes to Aruba
for Paulus' memorial service?

I believe the de Witte or whatever the guy is in charge now said is NO, that he would not arrest Joran that it wouldn't be appropriate in this instance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.