April 24, 2024, 12:13:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #828 1/28/10 - 2/14/10  (Read 997167 times)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1580 on: February 12, 2010, 07:44:53 PM »

Hi all! 

I'm trying to stay caught up, but didn't know that the decision had been made for there to be no memorial service for Paulus. Is that right?

IIRC I read here yesterday that Anita would have a memorial service in Aruba when she returns.

I can understand the urgency to transport the body off the island in case his relatives and particularly his sons want to view the body before cremation.

However, I think the body would have to be embalmed for transport or placed in a freezer coffin.  If embalmed an autopsy would not be possible
and if frozen I believe the body would have to thaw.

Cardiac arrest is often named as the cause of death.  What caused the arrest is another matter, IMO.

As others have said, one would think Anita would want to know (for her children) if it was a stroke or a heart attack. 

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1581 on: February 12, 2010, 07:46:05 PM »

Meant to say "maybe" Sorry.

I'd be very scared right not if I were them. Good luck and I hope they and their parents do the  right thing. It's a Blessing to live in the United States and lots of room to live in any way necessary.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1582 on: February 12, 2010, 07:48:36 PM »

I have been following these events as a guest in the rafters and it is great to see so many original Monkeys back to share the cage again.  And thank you to the “Monkey behind the Curtain” for their contributions to obtaining court documents and to Klaas for making sure we are kept up to date.

We all know that Paulus will have to stand before the Almighty to be judged and that he cannot use deception or bribery there to subvert the course of true and everlasting Justice.

My thoughts on these events is that Paulus’ body has already been sent to NL for the autopsy where there are better facilities and technicians.  Also it would be so much easier to keep findings confidential in Europe than on that pile of rubble.

I do not expect much in the way of new revelations about Natalee’s case from any involved.  Any of the corrupt judiciary or law enforcement, from whom Paulus called in favours to cover for his and his murdering son’s actions, will still be afraid of their own dirty secrets that Paulus knew and used as a form of blackmail.  These officials, who are no better than common criminals, will be unlikely to tell anything as they would also be incriminating themselves in all manner of underhand dealings.

Also I made the mistake of listening to Renfro’s segment of lies on Greta and all I can comment is one of our famous Aussie phrases :

She was as pizzed as a parrot.   Monkey Devil!

OT   I hope all monkeys are keeping safe from your dreadful storms.

The only thing worse than a pizzed parrot is a vindictive vulture!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1583 on: February 12, 2010, 07:50:42 PM »

I believe I read that Anita will be having the funeral for PVDS on the 19th

and a memorial when she returns to Aruba.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1584 on: February 12, 2010, 07:50:49 PM »

Hi all! 

I'm trying to stay caught up, but didn't know that the decision had been made for there to be no memorial service for Paulus. Is that right?

I thought there was going to be a memorial service on Aruba when they got back.

I believe in miracles!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1585 on: February 12, 2010, 07:52:54 PM »

Hi all! 

IIRC I read here yesterday that Anita would have a memorial service in Aruba when she returns.

I can understand the urgency to transport the body off the island in case his relatives and particularly his sons want to view the body before cremation.

However, I think the body would have to be embalmed for transport or placed in a freezer coffin.  If embalmed an autopsy would not be possible

Cardiac arrest is often named as the cause of death.  What caused the arrest is another matter, IMO.

As others have said, one would think Anita would want to know (for her children) if it was a stroke or a heart attack. 

Can, you are so right about transporting an unembalmed body.  I didnt think about that.

I found this little "snip"

Answer to question 1: The first requirement comes from the airlines, and that would be the requirement for the remains to be embalmed. I do not know of any airline that will ship an unembalmed body. Also, the airlines require that the body be shipped in an approved container or "air-tray." Additionally, each foreign country has different rules and regulations regarding the shipping of human remains. Some of the more common requirements would be for the following documents to accompany the body: death certificate, embalming report, passport, burial permit, and a letter from the physician stating that the deceased did not die from a communicable disease.

"snip"

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1586 on: February 12, 2010, 07:53:42 PM »

http://www.expatica.com/nl/news/dutch-rss-news/press-review-friday-12-february-2010_23893.html

Will secrets die with key figure in Holloway case?
All today's papers report the death of Paul van der Sloot, whose son Joran was the main suspect in the disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway on Aruba in 2005. AD goes into the most depth with the headline "The secret of Natalee Holloway will go to the grave with Paul van der Sloot". It's a quote from Peter R. de Vries, the TV crime reporter who produced a high-profile hidden camera investigation into the case. He tells the paper "I'm absolutely convinced that Paul knew more and that he helped his son that night."

AD also speaks to Natalee Holloway's father, Dave, who hopes that Paul van der Sloot's death might cause new information to surface: "For 4.5 years he checked all the information that came out about the case. Who knows, perhaps all that stress surrounding Joran became too much for him ... Paul can no longer tell us what happened. We can only hope that someone else will dare to come forward now that he's no longer here."

Paul van der Sloot collapsed on the tennis court, probably felled by a heart attack at the relatively young age of 57. His family is declining to comment in the press, stating simply: "We have no desire to stir up the past." They are giving no details of the funeral for fear of attracting too much media attention.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1587 on: February 12, 2010, 07:56:05 PM »

I have been following these events as a guest in the rafters and it is great to see so many original Monkeys back to share the cage again.  And thank you to the “Monkey behind the Curtain” for their contributions to obtaining court documents and to Klaas for making sure we are kept up to date.

We all know that Paulus will have to stand before the Almighty to be judged and that he cannot use deception or bribery there to subvert the course of true and everlasting Justice.

My thoughts on these events is that Paulus’ body has already been sent to NL for the autopsy where there are better facilities and technicians.  Also it would be so much easier to keep findings confidential in Europe than on that pile of rubble.

I do not expect much in the way of new revelations about Natalee’s case from any involved.  Any of the corrupt judiciary or law enforcement, from whom Paulus called in favours to cover for his and his murdering son’s actions, will still be afraid of their own dirty secrets that Paulus knew and used as a form of blackmail.  These officials, who are no better than common criminals, will be unlikely to tell anything as they would also be incriminating themselves in all manner of underhand dealings.

Also I made the mistake of listening to Renfro’s segment of lies on Greta and all I can comment is one of our famous Aussie phrases :

"pizzed as a parrot"

she sure was, and then some!!  Does she have no shame?   
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1588 on: February 12, 2010, 07:57:22 PM »

Hi all! 

Many who are Jewish and Gentiles wish a "fast" burial.

I wish they were having a service in Holland. I'd like to know the names of the government officials attending. Still think this family had in depth connections in Holland that affected the investigation Aruba.

Would also like to know those who attend in Aruba.

Hope the Holland Producer will release all the info he has on Paulus.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1589 on: February 12, 2010, 07:57:27 PM »

Hi all! 

Can, you are so right about transporting an unembalmed body.  I didnt think about that.

Answer to question 1: The first requirement comes from the airlines, and that would be the requirement for the remains to be embalmed. I do not know of any airline that will ship an unembalmed body. Also, the airlines require that the body be shipped in an approved container or "air-tray." Additionally, each foreign country has different rules and regulations regarding the shipping of human remains. Some of the more common requirements would be for the following documents to accompany the body: death certificate, embalming report, passport, burial permit, and a letter from the physician stating that the deceased did not die from a communicable disease.

"snip"

Well, he will never be allowed off Aruba.  Being an azzhole is obviously a communicable disease!

I believe in miracles!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1590 on: February 12, 2010, 08:00:01 PM »

Hi all! 

"snip"

This might be a stupid question but what if his body was shipped on a private plane.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1591 on: February 12, 2010, 08:01:13 PM »

Hi all! 

I wish they were having a service in Holland. I'd like to know the names of the government officials attending. Still think this family had in depth connections in Holland that affected the investigation Aruba.

Ibe I believe they are having a service in (Buxtel) probably on Feb. 19th.

Wouldn't it be great if Peter DeVries attends.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1592 on: February 12, 2010, 08:02:05 PM »

Looks like a tourist at Amsterdam Manor just died of cardiac arrest too:

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=2638&offId=0&offDate=2010-2

TURISTA CANADES A HOGA NA E BEACH DILANTI AMSTERDAM MANOR

TURISTA CANADES A HOGA NA E BEACH DILANTI AMSTERDAM MANOR
Diabierna atardi a drenta informe di cu un turista lo a guli demasiado awa di lama y no ta reacciona, mesora a dirigi tanto polis como ambulance na e sitio. Na yegada di e personal di ambulance na e sitio a inicia cu C.P.R. y a haci preparativonan pa transporta e turista aki cu sumo urgencia pa hospital. Un rato despues di e yegada na hospital pa 3or y 25 di atardi Dr. Van Flier a constata morto di e turista canades di 36 ańa. Nos palabra di profundo condolencia na famianan di e fayecido
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1593 on: February 12, 2010, 08:02:43 PM »

Hi all! 

"snip"

This might be a stupid question but what if his body was shipped on a private plane.

Private or commercial I believe the same criteria that Magnolia pointed out would apply.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1594 on: February 12, 2010, 08:03:05 PM »

Hi all! 

"snip"

Well, they would still have to have papers on him....unless they smuggled ole Paulus into NL.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1595 on: February 12, 2010, 08:08:56 PM »

Klaas - O/T
A short while ago my husband told me that a young 22 yr. old bobsledder hit a tree and lost his life today.  Olympic committee talked of postponing the opening ceremonies tonight but decided to go ahead with flags @ half mast.
Have been @ the computer so haven't watched the news yet.   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1596 on: February 12, 2010, 08:10:13 PM »

Klaas - O/T
A short while ago my husband told me that a young 22 yr. old bobsledder hit a tree and lost his life today.  Olympic committee talked of postponing the opening ceremonies tonight but decided to go ahead with flags @ half mast.
Have been @ the computer so haven't watched the news yet.   

It was the LUGE and it's a horrible accident. Sounds like the track isn't safe at all.  Yes, 22yrs old and he died. 

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2010/02/12/olympic-luger-seriously-injured-training/
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1597 on: February 12, 2010, 08:15:43 PM »

Hi all! 

I hope it's in Thailand.

I believe in miracles!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1598 on: February 12, 2010, 08:16:41 PM »

Hi Tibro!   

You're right, Bearly! And I shutter at the thought of a Ticked off Turkey!   
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1599 on: February 12, 2010, 08:22:23 PM »

-snip-

lol Bearly.  A vindictive vulture would be a fearsome creature.

A brief explanation on the phrase I used and the slight difference to American usage which causes much confusion with visitors between our countries.

Pizzed as a parrot means intoxicated or very drunk.  Comes from the fact that many of our native parrots, particularly galahs, eat over ripe or fermented fruit and then are unable to fly but just wander aimlessly around on grassy verges beneath the trees until the effects wear off.

To be very annoyed we say we are "Pizzed Off".

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.