April 23, 2024, 06:14:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #828 1/28/10 - 2/14/10  (Read 997149 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #160 on: January 31, 2010, 09:58:28 PM »

Some days I'm just not sure why I bother.  Maybe it's time to close down the NH forum at SM.

Is there any particular reason you're posting this?  Have you been getting troubling emails?  Is it the squabbling?  It's okay if you don't want to say.  I was reading along in this thread and wondered why you posted this.  I know it can be difficult and frustrating, particularly when we don't get much new information, which sometimes leads to hashing and rehashing and arguments.  I read here each and every day, even though you may not see me post  in this thread or see me up in the rafters hanging out in here.  Natalee Holloway brought me to Scared Monkeys.  I just wish we could bring her home.   an angelic monkey 

Thank you for all you you do and all you've done for Natalee and her family and the other missing and exploited and their families,  Klaas.      MuffyBee

Thanks Muffy - no, no troubling emails.  Just alot of work getting court docs and preparing them so you guys can read and I feel as though nobody really cares.  Red cares enough to do a front page post on it, keeping Natalee's name in the news. 

But if people are more worried about other members than they are trying to continue digging and exposing any and all info in this case then nothing I do will amount to a "hill of beans".
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #161 on: January 31, 2010, 09:59:20 PM »

Just a quick question.  Did I dream it that very early on Deepak had to leave Suriname because of some trouble he got into there?  I have always thought if you dig deep enough you will find out some interesting things on Deepak and Satish. 

Maybe Deepak did come to the U.S. and went to school.  If so what kind of trouble did he have here in the U.S.?  I mean let's be honest here.  How many people file a lawsuit against a Giant in TV and then refuses to come into the U.S. to appear in court for THEIR own lawsuit? 

Miami-Dade Civil records under the name of Kalpoe:

http://www2.miami-dadeclerk.com/civil/Search.aspx

Not knowing civil law requirements, I wonder why the Dr. Phil suit would show up on Miami Dade Civil Records.  Maybe someone more knowledgeable can explain.

According to search records, Jamie Skeeters died 1/24/07.   Perhaps the people involved in the suit have to be called in and by all locations they may have been located in?   Just a guess....my SIL is a legal secretary but not accessible at this hour.

Blue Moon, maybe Satish isn't listed because he didn't have connections to Miami.  He's still pre-med in Aruba...with his Fisher Price medical bag.  Dunno.

You are funny!!      

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #162 on: January 31, 2010, 10:08:42 PM »

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #163 on: January 31, 2010, 10:10:08 PM »

Some days I'm just not sure why I bother.  Maybe it's time to close down the NH forum at SM.

Is there any particular reason you're posting this?  Have you been getting troubling emails?  Is it the squabbling?  It's okay if you don't want to say.  I was reading along in this thread and wondered why you posted this.  I know it can be difficult and frustrating, particularly when we don't get much new information, which sometimes leads to hashing and rehashing and arguments.  I read here each and every day, even though you may not see me post  in this thread or see me up in the rafters hanging out in here.  Natalee Holloway brought me to Scared Monkeys.  I just wish we could bring her home.   an angelic monkey 

Thank you for all you you do and all you've done for Natalee and her family and the other missing and exploited and their families,  Klaas.      MuffyBee

Thanks Muffy - no, no troubling emails.  Just alot of work getting court docs and preparing them so you guys can read and I feel as though nobody really cares.  Red cares enough to do a front page post on it, keeping Natalee's name in the news. 

But if people are more worried about other members than they are trying to continue digging and exposing any and all info in this case then nothing I do will amount to a "hill of beans".

Very true Klaas.I,for one,may have been very guilty of that in the past but,have been trying very hard to stay away from the nitpicking and,worrying about those that i know have good hearts but just don't agree with on some points.Every monkey is as important as the next ,and we need every bit of energy and digging from each and everyone!I think You and the Mods have done a phenomenal job of maintaing the thread.I know we monkeys tend to throw bananas from time to time but,the most important part is to humble yourself,apologize if need be and,move forward.Everyone must be able to FORGIVE another....... an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #164 on: January 31, 2010, 10:11:07 PM »

Thanks KTF 
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #165 on: January 31, 2010, 10:11:16 PM »

Well, I admit I can get as snippy as anybody, but it doesn't bother me if somebody snips back.
it is a difference of opinion.

I think the reason for the Dade county court documents is because John Charles Croes was
deposed in Miami about his phone calls with Deepak.  Satish was not involved.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: January 31, 2010, 10:11:36 PM »

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: January 31, 2010, 10:12:10 PM »

Klaas, the work you do is fantastic and I can't even begin to imagine how much time and effort it takes for you to get the court docs and preparing them so we can read them.   I'm amazed at how you can pull those things up so quickly and how you have it organized.  I appreciate all the efforts of those that dig and find things and bring them here "exposing any and all info in this case".  Sometimes it's the little bits and pieces here and there that aren't really coincidences that can followed and linked together, imo.  I guess from my point of view, I try to help keep things going around the forum with basic maintenance so you have time to do the research you need to do.  Looks like I need to try to do more and help dig. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #168 on: January 31, 2010, 10:14:24 PM »

Well, I admit I can get as snippy as anybody, but it doesn't bother me if somebody snips back.

I think the reason for the Dade county court documents is because John Charles Croes was

Thanks Magnolia - very well could be the John Charles Croes connection.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #169 on: January 31, 2010, 10:14:35 PM »

Keepthefaith, San, klaasend, 2NJSons_Mom, Magnolia, billb, MuffyBee, Blue Moon and 12 Guests

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #170 on: January 31, 2010, 10:15:33 PM »

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: January 31, 2010, 10:15:59 PM »

I had 3 Fisher Price medical kits to choose from, green, blue or pink.  I figured Satish for a pink kit 
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #172 on: January 31, 2010, 10:17:06 PM »

Thanks KTF 
Thank You & Thanks to the Mods.Ya'll maintain many threads and give the missing a voice!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #173 on: January 31, 2010, 10:17:46 PM »

an angelic monkey

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #174 on: January 31, 2010, 10:23:10 PM »

I had 3 Fisher Price medical kits to choose from, green, blue or pink.  I figured Satish for a pink kit 

Monkey Devil!  You're the best and so quick!!!

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #175 on: January 31, 2010, 10:23:49 PM »

Am calling it a night.  Thanks Klaas for all you do (I know Petey is keeping you busy also).  All mod's--thanks to all of you all also.

My eyes are crossed.  I transcribed one county in Ireland of census records and submitted it to our family website.  I really don't know why I volunteered to do this (they said it would be very few records---NOT).

Have a good one.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #176 on: January 31, 2010, 10:24:55 PM »

Oh yeah.  Most definitely the pink kit for Satish.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #177 on: January 31, 2010, 10:25:51 PM »

Am calling it a night.  Thanks Klaas for all you do (I know Petey is keeping you busy also).  All mod's--thanks to all of you all also.

My eyes are crossed.  I transcribed one county in Ireland of census records and submitted it to our family website.  I really don't know why I volunteered to do this (they said it would be very few records---NOT).

Have a good one.

Good night Blue Moon and pleasant dreams. 

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #178 on: January 31, 2010, 10:26:33 PM »

Have a good one.

Goodnight BlueMoon.Great to have posting lately!!!!!!!!!!!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #179 on: January 31, 2010, 10:32:32 PM »

Nite Blue Moon.  That geneology stuff can be addicting.  I was working on my husbands a few years back and hours would pass in no time. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.