April 24, 2024, 11:00:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #828 1/28/10 - 2/14/10  (Read 997295 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1660 on: February 12, 2010, 11:31:56 PM »

I certainly do not feel sorry for Paulus or his family.  Paulus finally faced justice.   I can only hope that Joran faces justice one day too.   I'm sure the stress that Paulus carried with him for all the lies and coverup he did, killed him in the end.    True judgment is now what he faces.  If he thought the judgement of humans was tough, he'll know true judgement now.   

Justice for Natalee.     Keep holding to you lies Joran, stress is a terrible thing.    Just look at your Dad!   

If Joran continues his life of crime, lies, and evil, he will die a horrible death just crossing the wrong person.  Joran is doing this to himself.  He thinks he is bigger than he really is.  He has no one to protect him now.  No one to hide behind.

I think you are right! Joran was "protected" by what PAULUS knew and who Paulus had blackmailed. With Paulus gone, Joran has NO ONE. Before, you had to knock them BOTH out (and at the same time). That is over! ..................... We have been saying it -- but the Kalpoes are REALLY toast!!! They would be wise to squeal like Ned Beatty!!!!

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1661 on: February 12, 2010, 11:36:52 PM »

The other thing Paulus brought to the situation was the simple fact he constantly was telling Joran to STFU.  He ain't around anymore to do the cleanup work and do damage control from this filthy POS twenty something smart ass punk.  The kid is going to get himself killed.  Darn. 
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1662 on: February 12, 2010, 11:40:27 PM »

All this tragedy and drama and Joran is only 22. He thinks he is smarter than everyone. Anita can't control him. More chaos ahead.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1663 on: February 13, 2010, 12:04:43 AM »

All this tragedy and drama and Joran is only 22. He thinks he is smarter than everyone. Anita can't control him. More chaos ahead.

Joran has been on self destruct long before Natalee went to Aruba.  He will destroy himself and his mom won't be able to stop him. 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1664 on: February 13, 2010, 12:07:43 AM »

Very nice addition Klaas... an angelic monkey

and what could Beth really say about POSVDS??? for those that are wondering and asking. I think you all know she's not going to stoop to any level of any comment regarding Paulus. And why should she honor his name with a comment from the victims mother?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1665 on: February 13, 2010, 12:11:18 AM »

Joran has been on self destruct long before Natalee went to Aruba.  He will destroy himself and his mom won't be able to stop him. 

this is my final wish in this case - from your fingers to God's ears. I hope the Karma Round-Up and Mr Fate hang around a lil longer!

+++

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1666 on: February 13, 2010, 12:20:30 AM »

That made me giggle, Klaas!  Thanks.

I love the sound of your giggle, Mags!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1667 on: February 13, 2010, 12:24:18 AM »

Klass, that was the funniest ever.  Does Joran play tennis?  LMAO

He used to, but now he doesn't have the balls.

I believe in miracles!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1668 on: February 13, 2010, 12:25:50 AM »

Joran bankrupted Paulus - that's as apparent as the girdle on Julie's big butt. Joran bankrupted Aruba and that's as apparent as the girdle on Marlene's big tuchis - that's yiddish for bubble butt for you southern gals.

And Joran is morally bankrupt and always has been - so the chips are quickly diminishing. And the folks in Thailand will quickly tire to his unabashed shenanigans... two to eight years in cushy KIA would have returned the world of van der Sloots right side up - but Joran will either be dead in the next two years or facing 30 years in a Thai prison.

either way - the Kalpoes are looking at the end of their suing for raping / murdering spree. And Joran won't be around much longer either - that moron slash maniac is on a one way thrill ride straight down .... won't be long now... can't wait to toast the day.

+++

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1669 on: February 13, 2010, 12:32:27 AM »

The other thing Paulus brought to the situation was the simple fact he constantly was telling Joran to STFU.  He ain't around anymore to do the cleanup work and do damage control from this filthy POS twenty something smart ass punk.  The kid is going to get himself killed.  Darn. 

Not to mention he really had two parents protecting him, what daddy didn't know, mommy did and she pushed daddy to help her sporter.  He just lost the protection of both parents, imo.  Who is Anita going to boss around now?  Plus the fact she sticks her foot in it every time she tries to defend him out loud.  Paulus kept them both quiet.  I think Joran is a lot like both of his parents.  Like his Mom, he does not know when to shut up or back off.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1670 on: February 13, 2010, 12:38:19 AM »

He has destroyed his family--his father's death notices are all about being the father of a murder suspect, who may have been part of the murder himself.  How would you like that on your tombstone?  That is what he will always be remembered for.  Natalee's name is now all over the news again and this will not be the last time.

He ruined his home, Aruba, then he ran like the coward he is and left everyone else to bear the brunt of his actions.  Sporter--his sport is running--away!

I believe in miracles!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1671 on: February 13, 2010, 12:38:34 AM »

Not to mention he really had two parents protecting him, what daddy didn't know, mommy did and she pushed daddy to help her sporter.  He just lost the protection of both parents, imo.  Who is Anita going to boss around now?  Plus the fact she sticks her foot in it every time she tries to defend him out loud.  Paulus kept them both quiet.  I think Joran is a lot like both of his parents.  Like his Mom, he does not know when to shut up or back off.

Again, I think you are dead on. Paulus was the "Masterlink" ...... the chain is so broken!!!!!!! This is the "endgame" -- I feel it!!!!! Hallelujah!!!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1672 on: February 13, 2010, 12:39:54 AM »

and what could Beth really say about POSVDS??? for those that are wondering and asking. I think you all know she's not going to stoop to any level of any comment regarding Paulus. And why should she honor his name with a comment from the victims mother?

The opposite of love is not hate, it's apathy.  There is no crueler comment than--no comment.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1673 on: February 13, 2010, 12:46:49 AM »

Again, I think you are dead on. Paulus was the "Masterlink" ...... the chain is so broken!!!!!!! This is the "endgame" -- I feel it!!!!! Hallelujah!!!

Joran, you are the weakest link....Goodbye!

I believe in miracles!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1674 on: February 13, 2010, 12:48:04 AM »

The opposite of love is not hate, it's apathy.  There is no crueler comment than--no comment.

Grerat summation and my exact sentiments - you said it much more succinctly.
those were truly brilliant words Bearly - kudos. Much respect and many hugs for that post.

+++

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1675 on: February 13, 2010, 12:50:25 AM »

Besides all the other things Paulus did himself and covered up, keeping peace is one of the hardest things to do.  Can you imagine trying to keep peace in that household?  It would be a cross between The Taming of the Shrew and Mission Impossible.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1676 on: February 13, 2010, 12:58:03 AM »

Grerat summation and my exact sentiments - you said it much more succinctly.
those were truly brilliant words Bearly - kudos. Much respect and many hugs for that post.

Thanks for the hugs, Rob, I am frozen under snow that is taller than me, they went a long way!

The sounds of silence echoing through Aruba!

I believe in miracles!
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1677 on: February 13, 2010, 01:07:46 AM »

Nite Monkeys. You were all soooo funny tonight.       
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1678 on: February 13, 2010, 01:41:37 AM »

I asked the other night -- but didn't get an answer.............. is GoldM_______ still functioning?

Well, sorta!!!  It is Lalas telling stupid stories and talking about planting seeds.
At least that is all they let the public see.
Are they still supporting "Capslockgizzard" -- hat tip to KTF 
And be a Caps Lock Gizzard, got Joran in his eyes, he's a Caps Lock Gizzard
He is one liar, Caps Lock Gizzard, Deepak in his eyes
Caps Lock Gizzard, (Satish in his eyes) He'll come alive tonight.....

I apologize to Foreigner for butchering their classic song Juke box hero but,i know Wreck rocked that song in his heyday...OK,maybe not!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1679 on: February 13, 2010, 01:44:11 AM »

I certainly do not feel sorry for Paulus or his family.  Paulus finally faced justice.   I can only hope that Joran faces justice one day too.   I'm sure the stress that Paulus carried with him for all the lies and coverup he did, killed him in the end.    True judgment is now what he faces.  If he thought the judgement of humans was tough, he'll know true judgement now.   

Justice for Natalee.     Keep holding to you lies Joran, stress is a terrible thing.    Just look at your Dad!   

If Joran continues his life of crime, lies, and evil, he will die a horrible death just crossing the wrong person.  Joran is doing this to himself.  He thinks he is bigger than he really is.  He has no one to protect him now.  No one to hide behind.

I think you are right! Joran was "protected" by what PAULUS knew and who Paulus had blackmailed. With Paulus gone, Joran has NO ONE. Before, you had to knock them BOTH out (and at the same time). That is over! ..................... We have been saying it -- but the Kalpoes are REALLY toast!!! They would be wise to squeal like Ned Beatty!!!!

Ned Butty...I didn't just say that!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.