April 26, 2024, 04:00:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #828 1/28/10 - 2/14/10  (Read 999290 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1700 on: February 13, 2010, 10:53:45 AM »

Sharon,

Thanks for finding that Boxtel information  for us.  I tend to think this is an example of Paulus "Wiretaps" sd Sloot's character being highlighted going way back.  He would rather endanger the lives of children being exposed to excess traffic than have to sell some of his family property it would seem

And this is long before Natalee came on the scene but gives us a look at what "Wiretaps" was all about.  IMO.

I am enjoying the new Burn Notice episodes tremendously and it shows your beautiful city to perfection.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1701 on: February 13, 2010, 10:54:28 AM »

PVDS' death sure throws a MonkeyWrench into the mix...

One thing was for sure...PVDS was a major piece to this case(in many aspects):
(1) direct/indirect participant in crime
(2) colleague to power players in investigation (VdStraaten, Judges, etc)
(3) associate/player within underworld structure
(4) backbone to his immediate VDS family
(5) cover agent for all JVDS blunders, Aruba and abroad
(6) advisor for legal matters regarding case (Statement Proof Reader, Tacopina, etc)

Only time will tell how things shake out from here (in his absence)...

disarray is where it's at. It will be interesting to see who speaks first - and I mean from a position of authority. He / She who speaks first will now be revealed as the main participant in this cover-up.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1702 on: February 13, 2010, 11:02:13 AM »

If your last name is Kalpoe and you live in Hooiberg, you are sooooo screwed.

Court case collapsing, facing an exorbitant legal bill for suing and causing undue harm to the reputation of Paramount and Dr. Phil, and to top it off, the head of your cover-up has now met his maker.   

+++

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1703 on: February 13, 2010, 11:02:22 AM »

Beth is much too dignified and a lady to say it and she has a position to mantain speaking to young people all the time, role model and all of that.

But I have no such qualms to deal with and will not hesitate to ask.  Why all the elaborate funeral plans for Paulus?  Transportation, cremation back in his home country, etc.

Natalee had a home country as well, Sweet Home Alabama.

Anita, why don't you just dump Paulus in the ocean. crab trap optional?  You know, the way Joran says he did Natalee?

Maybe I got up on the wrong side of the bed or something this morning, not sure.  But I feel angry as h*ll when I think about "Wiretaps" having full regalia ceremonial burial and Natalee being thrown out like the trash!

I will go drink additional coffee and hope for a better mood to prevail.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1704 on: February 13, 2010, 11:04:39 AM »

PVDS' death sure throws a MonkeyWrench into the mix...

One thing was for sure...PVDS was a major piece to this case(in many aspects):
(1) direct/indirect participant in crime
(2) colleague to power players in investigation (VdStraaten, Judges, etc)
(3) associate/player within underworld structure
(4) backbone to his immediate VDS family
(5) cover agent for all JVDS blunders, Aruba and abroad
(6) advisor for legal matters regarding case (Statement Proof Reader, Tacopina, etc)

Only time will tell how things shake out from here (in his absence)...

disarray is where it's at. It will be interesting to see who speaks first - and I mean from a position of authority. He / She who speaks first will now be revealed as the main participant in this cover-up.

There is no doubt that this case cut PVDS' life many years short.
His duties (in the aftermath of the crime) probably gifted him many sleepless nights.
PVDS had to micro-manage every one of the aforementioned on a daily basis.
The void of his presence (due to death) can not be filled; PVDS simply wore too many hats.
I would imagine it to be a given that the code of silence will remain.
My hope is that down the line, his absence will allow information to flow more freely.
I think his immediate family (Joran, Anita) are less respected than him amongst his crooked associates.
Time will, most certainly, tell............
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1705 on: February 13, 2010, 11:08:20 AM »

If your last name is Kalpoe and you live in Hooiberg, you are sooooo screwed.

Court case collapsing, facing an exorbitant legal bill for suing and causing undue harm to the reputation of Paramount and Dr. Phil, and to top it off, the head of your cover-up has now met his maker.   

No more poolside meetings...
Lots of "looking over thy shoulders" coming soon to a theater near them.
Better sleep with "Eyes Wide Open".....
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1706 on: February 13, 2010, 11:09:50 AM »

I can just hear the scheming gears of deceit grinding over at the AHATA offices right now. Cooking up schemes is what they do best and the Kalpoes have a target right on their coconut shaped heads.

Can't wait to see which Kalpoe flies under the bus first.  clown

+++

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1707 on: February 13, 2010, 11:16:15 AM »

If (and when) they are not awarded (their nationally backed) lawsuit proceeds in California...

Their first two phone calls should be:
(1) To Mama - Let her know that they won't be home anytime soon, AND
(2) To a Real Estate Agent - To begin searching for a local apartment.

Don't think they will be so well recieved if they were to arrive home empty handed...
This court case is their only relevance to Aruba at the moment...That is a fact...
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1708 on: February 13, 2010, 11:22:41 AM »

Beth is much too dignified and a lady to say it and she has a position to mantain speaking to young people all the time, role model and all of that.

But I have no such qualms to deal with and will not hesitate to ask.  Why all the elaborate funeral plans for Paulus?  Transportation, cremation back in his home country, etc.

Anita, why don't you just dump Paulus in the ocean. crab trap optional?  You know, the way Joran says he did Natalee?

Maybe I got up on the wrong side of the bed or something this morning, not sure.  But I feel angry as h*ll when I think about "Wiretaps" having full regalia ceremonial burial and Natalee being thrown out like the trash!

Ditto... may we join you?  I'll bring the donuts! Party, party, morning party at Anna's

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1709 on: February 13, 2010, 11:26:39 AM »

SHANGO/SIMIAN

WHAT SAY YOU?

Remember he said the family would be destroyed and go back to Holland?

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1710 on: February 13, 2010, 11:28:24 AM »

Klass, that was the funniest ever.  Does Joran play tennis?  LMAO

He used to, but now he doesn't have the balls.

Klaas-that was everything in a nutshell-lol!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1711 on: February 13, 2010, 11:29:16 AM »

I can just hear the scheming gears of deceit grinding over at the AHATA offices right now. Cooking up schemes is what they do best and the Kalpoes have a target right on their coconut shaped heads.

Can't wait to see which Kalpoe flies under the bus first.  clown

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1712 on: February 13, 2010, 11:39:22 AM »

Hi everyone, over 30 hours with no electricity....just a little over 40 degrees in my living room right now.....the tree fell on the power line ending up about 3 feet from the house...for that I'm thankful; and so glad to be back!  I've got some catching up to do!  BBL

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1713 on: February 13, 2010, 11:40:55 AM »

There is always a philosophy for lack of courage. - Albert Camus

Paulus, devotee of the absurd, expected others to understand. It did not happen.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1714 on: February 13, 2010, 11:42:02 AM »

Ditto... may we join you?  I'll bring the donuts! Party, party, morning party at Anna's

Oh, yes, by all means, IBE!  Coffee and Hot Chocolate on me!  And I will get some fresh fruit for those who want it.  I want a lemon-filled Krispy Kreme!

PERSONA NON GRATA

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1715 on: February 13, 2010, 11:43:12 AM »

http://www.ad.nl/ad/nl/1012/Binnenland/article/detail/462969/2010/02/12/Joran-mag-naar-begrafenis-vader.dhtml
Translated

Joran can father to burial

AMSTERDAM - Joran van der Sloot is no problem to Aruba to say goodbye to his father. '' According to Chief mr Peter Whites is "an arrest is not appropriate in this situation. It also provides an examination not cause an arrest on his arrival.''

The De Telegraaf reported today.
"If Joran still must come to court, we will decide later this year", says the Chief. "It is a complex matter, partly because there never was a body found." (EBO) 

and the beat goes on....they have been saying 'later this year' for 4 freakin' years Rolling Eyes Paul's death will change nothing.

I agree ... they have no intention of ever doing anything, imo.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1716 on: February 13, 2010, 11:44:07 AM »

Hi everyone, over 30 hours with no electricity....just a little over 40 degrees in my living room right now.....the tree fell on the power line ending up about 3 feet from the house...for that I'm thankful; and so glad to be back!  I've got some catching up to do!  BBL

So glad to see you and glad you are OK.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1717 on: February 13, 2010, 11:44:15 AM »

Paulus, devotee of the absurd, expected others to understand. It did not happen.

Igs,

Great to see you and all decked out in your Paulus avatar for the occasion.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1718 on: February 13, 2010, 11:47:13 AM »

So good to see you, Igsigs!   

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1719 on: February 13, 2010, 11:48:33 AM »

O/T  There will be a presser at 11 a.m. by UAH President on the shootings yesterday.

I posted this in the proper thread but since we have so many from Alabama because Natalee was and this is a part of the University system she would have attended, I am putting this one post here today for them in case they didn't know.

an angelic monkey
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.