April 26, 2024, 04:16:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #828 1/28/10 - 2/14/10  (Read 998355 times)
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #340 on: February 02, 2010, 01:15:41 AM »

What's up BUCKSHOT? ...Good to see ya.....
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #341 on: February 02, 2010, 01:24:37 AM »

Nite Monkeys. See ya'll tomorrow.
Justice IS coming   

Hey, What's with the blue rhino?? Had to ask.

We have a member with the nickname O4Bull who's avatar is a rhino wearing a thong.  O4Bull found a very interesting Craigslist post in the Gabriel Johnson case that we all sent to LE and the FBI.  So in honor of O4Bull I added the rhino 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #342 on: February 02, 2010, 01:26:35 AM »

Nite all!   

Truth and Justice for Natalee!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #343 on: February 02, 2010, 01:36:12 AM »

http://www.wtva.com/news/local/story/Mother-of-Natalee-Holloway-to-speak-at-MSU/kXVzV8NW4UiAKJIj0BA9Qg.cspx

Mother of Natalee Holloway to speak at MSU
   Reported by: Craig Ford

Last Update: 2/01 11:49 pm

STARKVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - The mother of Natalee Holloway will be at Mississippi State University next month to speak about personal safety during spring break.

You may remember Holloway disappeared in Aruba during a high school senior trip and was never found.

Beth Holloway will speak March 2 at Humphrey Coliseum at 8 p.m.

Her talk will be free and open to the public.

It will come 13 days before the start of spring break for MSU students.

Holloway also is scheduled to speak in Fulton on February 16 at a fundraiser for the Itawamba FIRST Foundation.
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #344 on: February 02, 2010, 01:45:15 AM »

It's been a very good day in the Monkey cage!   

Lots of great discussion, I've savored it all.  So good to see so many here posting.   

I have a few comments, but I won't bore everyone by quoting each post. 
Keepthefaith....
2NJSONS_MOM....
Tamikosmom....
Nut44X4

We are all appreciated by our dedication to Natalee........

Justice for Natalee is just around the corner..... an angelic monkey
Good Night Good Monkeys......
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #345 on: February 02, 2010, 02:48:01 AM »

Lots of great discussion, I've savored it all.  So good to see so many here posting.   

Keepthefaith....
2NJSONS_MOM....
Tamikosmom....
Nut44X4

In fact......There has been great discussions...
Thursday..28 Jan thru today....1 Feb.....
(I expect nothing less...It's been going on since 30 May 2005...)
Nut44X4
Klaas
2NJ
Jen
Tamikosmom
Kermit
Buckeye
Keepthefaith
Can
Bluemoon
wreck
Sharon
SAN
MuffyBee
Edward...
and other I may have missed......

It's about Natalee...why we are here.......

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #346 on: February 02, 2010, 08:23:39 AM »

Thanks Klaas.

This struck me as extremely odd.  How could one possibly think that running hither and yon at all times of the day and night (to accommodate new arrivals AND departures) to deliver and then retrieve cell phones would be a profitable endeavor? Am I missing something?

Does he just want to see exactly what tourist is occupying what room in what hotel?  That's the very first thing that came to mind.

Nothing like scouting for easy pickins under the guise of the "oh so helpful and convenient cell phone delivery guy".   

http://www.aruba-bb.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=78827

chaleco111      
 Post subject: FAST PHONES MOVING
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:07 pm
Extra Helpful Expert

Dear customers,
For many years we have served your cell phone rental needs from the DIGICEL booth at the airport location. This brought us directly in touch with so many of you and it put familiar faces on the reservations we received. Effective February 2nd - 2010, FAST PHONES will no longer work from the airport location, however we are remaining active in this business and will be delivering to you directly to your hotel or resort. The on-line reservations forms will be modified shortly to reflect this change. We will be in touch with all our reservations for February 2nd - 2010 and beyond and explain exactly how we will proceed with the delivery to your resort or hotel.

It was a pleasure to have worked from the airport location and we understand that DIGICEL will establish a full service location there. We wish them all of the very best and know that they will be successful.

Be well
Iris and charles (aka Charles Croes)

http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=charles+croes&init=quick#/profile.php?id=530509574&ref=search&sid=1570897983.2217522085..1

Charles has some interesting friends and they have interesting friends.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #347 on: February 02, 2010, 08:32:34 AM »

I apologize in advance if this is totally rotten and completely out of line...........

You know what I see in this pic from your post, TxMom?

I see the word Aruba.

Then I see what could be Joran in the backseat.

Then I see a hangman's noose right next to his head.

Now THAT is some advertising for Aruba that I'd like to see plastered everywhere!!!!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #348 on: February 02, 2010, 09:19:36 AM »

I apologize in advance if this is totally rotten and completely out of line...........

I see the word Aruba.

Now THAT is some advertising for Aruba that I'd like to see plastered everywhere!!!!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #349 on: February 02, 2010, 10:17:24 AM »

I see the word Aruba.

The very first thought that crossed my mind about the guy in the taxi was that it looked like Joran! 

But I didn't even notice the noose!   

Great catch jen!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #350 on: February 02, 2010, 11:30:46 AM »

Thanks Klaas.

This struck me as extremely odd.  How could one possibly think that running hither and yon at all times of the day and night (to accommodate new arrivals AND departures) to deliver and then retrieve cell phones would be a profitable endeavor? Am I missing something?

Does he just want to see exactly what tourist is occupying what room in what hotel?  That's the very first thing that came to mind.

Nothing like scouting for easy pickins under the guise of the "oh so helpful and convenient cell phone delivery guy".   

chaleco111      
Extra Helpful Expert

Dear customers,
For many years we have served your cell phone rental needs from the DIGICEL booth at the airport location. This brought us directly in touch with so many of you and it put familiar faces on the reservations we received. Effective February 2nd - 2010, FAST PHONES will no longer work from the airport location, however we are remaining active in this business and will be delivering to you directly to your hotel or resort. The on-line reservations forms will be modified shortly to reflect this change. We will be in touch with all our reservations for February 2nd - 2010 and beyond and explain exactly how we will proceed with the delivery to your resort or hotel.

It was a pleasure to have worked from the airport location and we understand that DIGICEL will establish a full service location there. We wish them all of the very best and know that they will be successful.

Be well

http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=charles+croes&init=quick#/profile.php?id=530509574&ref=search&sid=1570897983.2217522085..1

Morning Monks!

I think the phone business in Aruba is controlled by politics.  I felt like
Charles Croes and company had been evicted from the airport location
because he has fallen out of favor with the party that is in office now.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #351 on: February 02, 2010, 11:41:47 AM »

Keepthefaith....
2NJSONS_MOM....
Tamikosmom....
Nut44X4

In fact......There has been great discussions...
Thursday..28 Jan thru today....1 Feb.....
(I expect nothing less...It's been going on since 30 May 2005...)
Nut44X4
Klaas
2NJ
Jen
Tamikosmom
Kermit
Buckeye
Keepthefaith
Can
Bluemoon
wreck
Sharon
SAN
MuffyBee
Edward...
and other I may have missed......

It's about Natalee...why we are here.......

I guess that Texasmom and Magnolia do not exist in your great discussions list
billb.  Talk about snarky...

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #352 on: February 02, 2010, 11:52:49 AM »

Thanks Klaas.

chaleco111      
Extra Helpful Expert

Dear customers,

Be well

Morning Monks!

I think the phone business in Aruba is controlled by politics.  I felt like
Charles Croes and company had been evicted from the airport location
because he has fallen out of favor with the party that is in office now.

To me it seems that Digicel bumped them out of that airport spot, and I thought the opposite regarding the party in office.  Mike Eman is listed as a friend on his FB account...amongst others of interest, as Klaas pointed out. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #353 on: February 02, 2010, 12:03:48 PM »

chaleco111      
Extra Helpful Expert

Dear customers,

Be well

Thanks Klaas.

Early on ... Dave Holloway suspected that there was a connection between Charles Croes and authorities in regards to the monitoring of cell phones rented by tourists.

Then there was the early morning meeting at a gas station between the Twitty group and Charles Croes to arrange cell phone service within hours of their arrival on the Island.

Janet

+++++++++

CHARLES CROES

Corruption in Paradise - Dave Holloway

Page 182
:  The day after our talk with Ms. Flanegan, I had to go to the police staton to turn in the statement that I had given to Dennis Jacobs.  He had given me a copy to go over with my attorney, Vinda.  But, after looking at it, I realized that it was only a page and a half long and had little to do with what we had actually discussed the most, the conversation that I had with Paulus van der Sloot at the prison ...  I had spent a long time with Jacobs, and much of my interview was not in the statement.

When I went back to turn it in and discuss it with him, I was told that Jacobs was in with Jan van der Stratten.  Later, I went back again and Charles Croes was sitting there with Jacobs.  He is the guy who gets cell phones for tourists on the island.  I wondered if he was there to report to Jacobs about the phones he rents out.  What else would the cell phone guy be doing sitting with the lead detective?  He mentioned to me how dignified I have been throughout this whole investigation.  I think he ws trying to distract me from the fact that I found him in there, because I have reason to believe that the cell phones we use on the island are being monitoried.

Kermit
Lively Case Discussion #614 5/5 - 5/6/2007
« Reply #422 on: May 06, 2007, 07:01:45 PM »

This is an email from Charles Croes. Ain't it interesting that he states he signed a non-disclosure agreement.

[Add to Address Book]
To: {{removed your email address}}
Subject: Re: Just wondering…
Date: Monday, October 02, 2006 2:36:55 PM [View Source]

I have signed a NDA agreement with two different police departments to not discuss this further.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1121.msg154236;topicseen#msg154236

Loving Natalee – Beth Holloway

Page 42:
  Making their way inside the bar (Carlos ’n Charlies) the men dodge a couple of fistfights and dope-smoking patrons to try to find someone with information. They don't learn anything, so we all load up again and drive to a nearby gas station, where the DEA agent wants to introduce us to someone associated with the island cell-phone company to help us get phones and set up communications among our group.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #354 on: February 02, 2010, 12:04:57 PM »

You are probably right, 2NJ.  I was thinking of how Charles Croes got the
phone contract after Alex Mathew went to prison.
It seems that the Airport desk wuld be the best place for tourist to pick
up phones.  I get confused about who is on which side of the government.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #355 on: February 02, 2010, 01:01:22 PM »

CHARLES CROES

Nancy Grace – October 3, 2005

JUG TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY’S STEPFATHER: Oh, yeah. And they talk four different languages down there. So first of all, there is one gentleman who, if somebody would go back and get Charles Cruse (ph), who was with us that night and who spoke to them away from us for about 10 minutes with the uniformed officers, before he came over and translated what Joran said to us -- and Joran speaks all the languages too. But Charles Cruse (PH), in my mind, holds a lot of keys to what happened that night, or what Joran said.

http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0510/03/ng.01.html

Visit Aruba. - June 2, 2005

Author: Charles (---.setardsl.aw)
Date: 06-02-05 09:01

There are issues in this case that can go beyond the obvious in their implications.

It will take time for all the information regarding this lovely child to come out. Some of it will be hard to handle and some of it will be expected. With regards to the family of this missing child, my prayers are with you.

I was with them on the first night they arrived to ARuba (looking for their daughter) from midnight until 5:30 AM and have kept in touch. In my opinion, this issue has far reaching implications for all those involved.

I wish all of us strength

charles
arubafastphones.com

http://bb.visitaruba.com

viet vet - SM Front Page Comment - July 4, 2007

After Wed. or Thurs. someone in the governnment or tourism or law enforcement, or more probably all of the above started talked to the people who were trying to help us get some answers. I do remember them talking to some of these people and telling them to watch what they were saying and doing. It appeared they put pressure on anyone they could.

Charles Croes and Julia turned on us fairly quickly, but they did have leverage on them. …

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/07/03/aruba-blames-fbi-beth-jug-dave-the-family-hell-they-blame-you-for-the-disappearance-of-natalee-holloway/

Vanity Fair – January 2, 2006

The Twitty family's obsessive quest has proved to be a national trauma for Aruba, a Dutch possession that has been repeatedly depicted in the U.S. media as overrun by drugs and crime. Stung by criticism they view as unwarranted, many Arubans, including a number who were once the Twittys' closest allies, have turned on the family, depicting them as Ugly Americans.

"They're killing Aruba," says Aruban businessman Charles Croes, a former ally. "That girl, Natalee, I wish she'd stayed home. I hope she's found alive there. Because no one would care. No one. The kid is just not worth all this trouble, this heartache. Is Natalee worth it? Is she? "

http://www.vanityfair.com/fame/features/2006/01/natalee200601

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #356 on: February 02, 2010, 01:41:07 PM »

Tell MaMa - JUDGEMENT DAY IS COMING KALPOES

If you're smart - you'll get your Visa and come to America and go into the witness protection program by giving all the information to our authorities.

If only ...

+++++++

OPRAH WINFREY SHOW - January 27, 2008

BETH HOLLOWAY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY’S MOTHER: We’ve never really relied on an investigative approach to find an answer to Natalee. I think what we’ve relied on more heavily is that at any given moment something unexpected could happen and we really feel anyone could talk.

http://www2.oprah.com/world/politics/slide/20080116/politics_284_203.jhtml

They could blend in quiet well in Compton California.
Or in prison. 

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #357 on: February 02, 2010, 01:43:33 PM »

wreck, right on...as usual!   

can, thanks for the hug!   an angelic monkey

jen, so many good points, and thanks for the FB link!  I'll post some news soon...promise!

klaas, love the "preview"!     And I agree with Anna, don't take Petey; we've had the same experience.

NM, great to see you!

CBB, I always love your take on things, and I agree wholeheartedly with you.  I can't imagine being anywhere else but here when more truths are revealed in this case! 

msmarple, it's always great to see you!  I've got a lot more for the M & C thread coming up!  Getting some other source info together for a few of them.

Blonde, so glad you came by; I've been wondering where you were. 

Buckeye, I agree about Anita!

2NJ, great insight, thanks for sharing!

Kermit, I trust a mother's instinct too!  You cracked me up with the "one hung low"... Monkey Devil!

Sharon,  I'm still hoping you might take that walk at lunch this week to see if we can find out for sure!   

Anna, great to see you and you made some very good points also!   an angelic monkey

Blue Moon, yes, as mothers...WE do know.   

Edward, that see thru blouse hurt my eyes too!   Monkey Devil!

Bearlyhere ,   

texasmom,

I could read that fine print.
Heh Heh

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #358 on: February 02, 2010, 02:19:51 PM »

2NJ and Magnolia,

I agree - it seems Charlie got the boot from the airport.  It just seems odd that he would choose to continue his business by way of chasing down tourists, instead of opening up in another building in a central location.

I fail to see the profitability in his new process.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #359 on: February 02, 2010, 02:23:24 PM »

Tell MaMa - JUDGEMENT DAY IS COMING KALPOES

If you're smart - you'll get your Visa and come to America and go into the witness protection program by giving all the information to our authorities.

If only ...

+++++++

OPRAH WINFREY SHOW - January 27, 2008

BETH HOLLOWAY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY’S MOTHER: We’ve never really relied on an investigative approach to find an answer to Natalee. I think what we’ve relied on more heavily is that at any given moment something unexpected could happen and we really feel anyone could talk.

http://www2.oprah.com/world/politics/slide/20080116/politics_284_203.jhtml

They could blend in quiet well in Compton California.
Or in prison

that gets my vote!  How are you my lil green buddy? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.