April 25, 2024, 09:04:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #828 1/28/10 - 2/14/10  (Read 997612 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: January 29, 2010, 09:02:41 PM »

I honestly believe that the Kalpoes and their attorneys were counting on a quick settlement out of court 

Klaas ... I'm confused.

If the recording of the Skeeters' interview was not deceptively manipulated ... why would the Kalpoes attorney think for one minute that Phil McGraw would settle out of court.  When compared to the Skeeters' original/hard drive ... Phil McGraw's recording should speak for itself.

Janet

Because large corporations tend to settle(even when they are in the right) rather than have long involved legal battles.  The Kalpoes and their attorneys were betting on this IMO.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #41 on: January 29, 2010, 09:07:11 PM »

It's high school accreditation?

DISGUSTING that he was allowed to breathe my air 

I wonder where he stayed. Oh Ernie...............

Or his old friend John Charles Croes   

So he was able to finish high school in Miami in 2004 but unable to get a visa now? 
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #42 on: January 29, 2010, 09:20:48 PM »

It's high school accreditation?

DISGUSTING that he was allowed to breathe my air 

I wonder where he stayed. Oh Ernie...............

Or his old friend John Charles Croes   

So he was able to finish high school in Miami in 2004 but unable to get a visa now? 

And I guess he must have saved enough money working at the internet cafe so he could take the time off, as well as travel, to do this    Or maybe he made some smart investments 

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #43 on: January 29, 2010, 09:23:02 PM »

I honestly believe that the Kalpoes and their attorneys were counting on a quick settlement out of court 

Klaas ... I'm confused.

If the recording of the Skeeters' interview was not deceptively manipulated ... why would the Kalpoes attorney think for one minute that Phil McGraw would settle out of court.  When compared to the Skeeters' original/hard drive ... Phil McGraw's recording should speak for itself.

Janet

Because large corporations tend to settle(even when they are in the right) rather than have long involved legal battles.  The Kalpoes and their attorneys were betting on this IMO.

Klaas ... I hear what you are saying but ... in the defamation lawsuit filed by the Kalpoes' attorneys ... I cannot comprehend why it needs to be such a drawn out procedure.

A simple comparison of the Phil McGraw recording and Jamie Skeeters' hard drive by experts in the field should provide the answer to whether or not the Phil McGraw recording was deceptively manipulated to imply Deepak admitted to having sex with Natalee Holloway?

What am I not getting?

Janet

++++++

SUPERIOR COURT OF CALIFORNIA, COUNTY OF LOS ANGELES

Page 14:
  To the extent that the Dr. Phil Show Defendants can be shown to have been negligent or reckless in the way they edited the show and thus potentially liable, there is no competent showing the Defendant Skeeter was so involved.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/kalpoedrphil050609awm.pdf

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: January 29, 2010, 09:32:50 PM »

Klaas ... if the Phil McGraw recording has not been deceptively manipulated ... the implicatin is that Deepak defamed himself with his own words.  I cannot comprehend why case documents from Aruba are being requested by McGraw's attorneys.

This case has frustrated me no end.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: January 29, 2010, 09:42:19 PM »

Klaas ... if the Phil McGraw recording has not been deceptively manipulated ... the implicatin is that Deepak defamed himself with his own words.  I cannot comprehend why case documents from Aruba are being requested by McGraw's attorneys.

Janet

I'm guessing that McGraw's attorneys are requesting case documents knowing full well they won't provide them.  The hope of course is that the case will be thrown out and the Kalpoes will have to pay McGraw's legal costs. 

If the Kalpoes DO provide the documents requested, it could very well help JQK and Beth.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2010, 09:45:37 PM by klaasend » Logged
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: January 29, 2010, 09:50:35 PM »

Janet

I'm guessing that McGraw's attorneys are requesting case documents knowing full well they won't provide them.  The hope of course is that the case will be thrown out and the Kalpoes will have to pay McGraw's legal costs. 

If the Kalpoes DO provide the documents requested, it could very well help JQK and Beth.

I agree.

Thanks Klaas.

Janet

_____

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: January 29, 2010, 10:08:08 PM »

Nobody should be driven away from posting here because they don't agree 100% with anothers point of view.  This case has gone on a long time.  We aren't going to bring Natalee back. 

One of our old (now banned) moderators accused me once of being in cahoots with the Sloots.  Nothing could be further from the truth. EVERYTHING ISN'T A CONSPIRACY and everything isn't a distraction.

Can't we all just get along?

I agree!I would like to see BlueMoon,LifeSong,HotPing,Robots(from time to time if possible)as well as many others...I do believe it is about one thing and,one person Natalee Holloway...She deserves all of our energy...She deserves to have her voice heard through others to let people know what happened,continues to happen,and won't stop happening on that hell of a rock if we let our own egos get in the way.God knows we all have one.I don't think any of us would be here if we didn't.WE ALL CONTRIBUTE IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER!!!!!!!!!!! an angelic monkey

Don't worry, I am here EVERY day.  IF I have something to say I log in and post it.  Have to admit I feel ignored but that's o.k. It is about Natalee.  Besides, I get to spend a lot of time on Caylee and Haleigh and Musings----I JUST LOVE PETEY.  But don't ever think for a minute I am going away.  I may not be here like I used to be but I am one of the guests every night here and I intend to stay here whether as a guest or logged in.  Too many here have dedicated their time to Natalee and I don't expect anyone to go away.  As a group we know by now where each one of our hearts are.  (Klaas, more pictures please).   

Don't feel like your are ignored because that's not the case.  Most of the time I see people post but I feel like I don't have much to contribute so I just read.

I agree.  Our hearts are in seeking justice for Natalee.  If she doesn't get the justice she deserves I at least want her body returned to her family if possible.  I don't want her final resting place to be on the POS island.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #48 on: January 29, 2010, 10:25:10 PM »

Nobody should be driven away from posting here because they don't agree 100% with anothers point of view.  This case has gone on a long time.  We aren't going to bring Natalee back. 

One of our old (now banned) moderators accused me once of being in cahoots with the Sloots.  Nothing could be further from the truth. EVERYTHING ISN'T A CONSPIRACY and everything isn't a distraction.

Can't we all just get along?

I agree!I would like to see BlueMoon,LifeSong,HotPing,Robots(from time to time if possible)as well as many others...I do believe it is about one thing and,one person Natalee Holloway...She deserves all of our energy...She deserves to have her voice heard through others to let people know what happened,continues to happen,and won't stop happening on that hell of a rock if we let our own egos get in the way.God knows we all have one.I don't think any of us would be here if we didn't.WE ALL CONTRIBUTE IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER!!!!!!!!!!! an angelic monkey

Don't worry, I am here EVERY day.  IF I have something to say I log in and post it.  Have to admit I feel ignored but that's o.k. It is about Natalee.  Besides, I get to spend a lot of time on Caylee and Haleigh and Musings----I JUST LOVE PETEY.  But don't ever think for a minute I am going away.  I may not be here like I used to be but I am one of the guests every night here and I intend to stay here whether as a guest or logged in.  Too many here have dedicated their time to Natalee and I don't expect anyone to go away.  As a group we know by now where each one of our hearts are.  (Klaas, more pictures please).   

Don't feel like your are ignored because that's not the case.  Most of the time I see people post but I feel like I don't have much to contribute so I just read.

I agree.  Our hearts are in seeking justice for Natalee.  If she doesn't get the justice she deserves I at least want her body returned to her family if possible.  I don't want her final resting place to be on the POS island.

I agree, San....and Blue Moon you are definitely not ignored.....no response to posts doesn't mean people aren't reading....if you've said it all, what's there to add? 

My best to all.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: January 29, 2010, 10:34:36 PM »

San ... my thoughts exactly!  This is why I will not let the topic of the Persistence betrayal become a memory that fades with time.

It appears that John Silvetti, Hans Mos and Dolphi Richardson were all on the same page in regards to all aspects of the December 30, 2008 visual dive.  However ... Kyle Kingman recognized that something was not right with the picture.

Kyle ... the ball is in your court.  Please do what is right.  I would not ask for less from my own son.  If revealed to the FBI ... to Beth Holloway ... your observations while on board the Persistence along with the ROV footage ... has the potential of putting pressure on Aruba ... has the potentia of bringing Natalee Holloway home to rest on American soil and affording a measure of closure to those who love her.

Janet

+++++++

Kyle Kingman – In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:
  While we were searching shortly before Christmas, we were contacted by an Aruban detective who was involved in the Holloway case

Kyle Kingman:  Just before Christmas they are contacted by a detective and his brother who gave them information that turned out to be the correct latitude.

Kyle Kingman:  The detective's brother gave what he thought were coordinates, but turned out to be a line of latitude. This latitude aligned with Arashi beach and came within a half mile of the fish trap

Kyle Kingman:  The implications of this are tremendous. If true, it means that the early investigators knew where and how Natalee was disposed and it was kept secret and covered up.

Kyle Kingman:  I found the trap sonar target at 1:42 am on Christmas morning. I was asked if I had any targets to investigate with the ROV on Dev 29th. I did. We then performed the 1st ROV dive and confirmed the sonar target was the trap.

Kyle Kingman:  On the morning of the 30th we met on board the Persistence with Hans Mos, Richardson, and the rest of the police brass and dive division. I showed them all the 29th dive video and they agreed that it was very suspicion and looked promising. Later that day 30-Dec we conducted the dive with the Aruban divers along with our own Tim Trahan.

Kyle Kingman:  We had an American diver with us on the Dec 30th dive.  I requested all samples to be brought on board the Persistence for visual and top-side photographs. It was ignored by the project lead (John S.) who felt the Arubans would follow whatever they needed to do as far as proper protocol.

Kyle Kingman:  Later that day 30-Dec we conducted the dive with the Aruban divers along with our own Tim Trahan.  He couldn't tell by his own admission.

Kyle Kingman:  Aruban divers deemed the cage to be not case related, and therefore Aruba had no interest in it.  At that point, I made the statement to all on board that we do have an interest and that we would recover the cage ourselves.  That is when Mos said they would dive on it but it would take 1 -2 weeks for a forensics team to arrive and that he would let Persistence know.

Kyle Kingman:  John definitely believed the Arubans at their every word when they said on Dec 30th that it was nothing case relevant.

Kyle Kingman:  After the Dec 30th dive John [Silvetti] didn't want Tim Miller on board the Persistence because he said Tim wasn't necessary any more and was a liability. I don't know what that exactly means, but Tim wasn't hurting anything except releasing the statements to the press and Holloways that we found Natalee.

Kyle Kingman:   Richardson was very quick to dismiss the trap as case-relevant. Richardson was insisting that we keep looking FAR out to sea in very deep water.

Kyle Kingman:  I hadn't slept in 48 hours. I crashed for a few hours rest and by the time I got up Dateline and Tim Miller had left the boat. That is when John [Silvetti] assumed full control over the remainder of the project and had us searching in the deepest portions of our search area which coincided with Richardson's remarks.

Kyle Kingman: We're being fed misinformation to keep us searching and out of their way while they cover their asses, destroy evidence, cover their tracks, and keep us out at sea and away from the trap.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

_____

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #50 on: January 29, 2010, 10:51:21 PM »

San ... my thoughts exactly!  This is why I will not let the topic of the Persistence betrayal become a memory that fades with time.

It appears that John Silvetti, Hans Mos and Dolphi Richardson were all on the same page in regards to all aspects of the December 30, 2008 visual dive.  However ... Kyle Kingman recognized that something was not right with the picture.

Kyle ... the ball is in your court.  Please do what is right.  I would not ask for less from my own son.  If revealed to the FBI ... to Beth Holloway ... your observations while on board the Persistence along with the ROV footage ... has the potential of putting pressure on Aruba ... has the potentia of bringing Natalee Holloway home to rest on American soil and affording a measure of closure to those who love her.

Janet

+++++++

Kyle Kingman – In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:
  While we were searching shortly before Christmas, we were contacted by an Aruban detective who was involved in the Holloway case

Kyle Kingman:  Just before Christmas they are contacted by a detective and his brother who gave them information that turned out to be the correct latitude.

Kyle Kingman:  The detective's brother gave what he thought were coordinates, but turned out to be a line of latitude. This latitude aligned with Arashi beach and came within a half mile of the fish trap

Kyle Kingman:  The implications of this are tremendous. If true, it means that the early investigators knew where and how Natalee was disposed and it was kept secret and covered up.

Kyle Kingman:  I found the trap sonar target at 1:42 am on Christmas morning. I was asked if I had any targets to investigate with the ROV on Dev 29th. I did. We then performed the 1st ROV dive and confirmed the sonar target was the trap.

Kyle Kingman:  On the morning of the 30th we met on board the Persistence with Hans Mos, Richardson, and the rest of the police brass and dive division. I showed them all the 29th dive video and they agreed that it was very suspicion and looked promising. Later that day 30-Dec we conducted the dive with the Aruban divers along with our own Tim Trahan.

Kyle Kingman:  We had an American diver with us on the Dec 30th dive.  I requested all samples to be brought on board the Persistence for visual and top-side photographs. It was ignored by the project lead (John S.) who felt the Arubans would follow whatever they needed to do as far as proper protocol.

Kyle Kingman:  Later that day 30-Dec we conducted the dive with the Aruban divers along with our own Tim Trahan.  He couldn't tell by his own admission.

Kyle Kingman:  Aruban divers deemed the cage to be not case related, and therefore Aruba had no interest in it.  At that point, I made the statement to all on board that we do have an interest and that we would recover the cage ourselves.  That is when Mos said they would dive on it but it would take 1 -2 weeks for a forensics team to arrive and that he would let Persistence know.

Kyle Kingman:  John definitely believed the Arubans at their every word when they said on Dec 30th that it was nothing case relevant.

Kyle Kingman:  After the Dec 30th dive John [Silvetti] didn't want Tim Miller on board the Persistence because he said Tim wasn't necessary any more and was a liability. I don't know what that exactly means, but Tim wasn't hurting anything except releasing the statements to the press and Holloways that we found Natalee.

Kyle Kingman:   Richardson was very quick to dismiss the trap as case-relevant. Richardson was insisting that we keep looking FAR out to sea in very deep water.

Kyle Kingman:  I hadn't slept in 48 hours. I crashed for a few hours rest and by the time I got up Dateline and Tim Miller had left the boat. That is when John [Silvetti] assumed full control over the remainder of the project and had us searching in the deepest portions of our search area which coincided with Richardson's remarks.

Kyle Kingman: We're being fed misinformation to keep us searching and out of their way while they cover their asses, destroy evidence, cover their tracks, and keep us out at sea and away from the trap.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

Kyle Kingman recognized that something was not right with the picture.
Because of kyle's own words.......if he did the right thing and went to the authorities.....Natalee might be home now........
Like Kermit says....confidentiality clauses don't prevent the disclosure of criminal activity.....
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #51 on: January 29, 2010, 10:58:45 PM »

Klaas ... I'm confused.

Janet

Klaas ... I hear what you are saying but ... in the defamation lawsuit filed by the Kalpoes' attorneys ... I cannot comprehend why it needs to be such a drawn out procedure.

A simple comparison of the Phil McGraw recording and Jamie Skeeters' hard drive by experts in the field should provide the answer to whether or not the Phil McGraw recording was deceptively manipulated to imply Deepak admitted to having sex with Natalee Holloway?

What am I not getting?

Janet

++++++

SUPERIOR COURT OF CALIFORNIA, COUNTY OF LOS ANGELES

Page 14:
  To the extent that the Dr. Phil Show Defendants can be shown to have been negligent or reckless in the way they edited the show and thus potentially liable, there is no competent showing the Defendant Skeeter was so involved.

One more time.

Please look at the quote on page 11, of the document you are quoting:

There is very little competent evidence offered by Plaintiffs (K2) to support falsity of the allegedly defamatory statements that Plaintiffs has sex with Holloway, and/or potentially drugged her and had non-consensual sex with her on the night of her disappearance. There is the purported order from the court in Aruba affirming the trial judge's decision to reject a request by the prosecutor to detain Plaintiffs. Even assuming this translation is admissible, it is not proof that Plaintiffs did not have sex with Holloway.....

If there is an NFI document, where is it?  Why would they not attach it?  Probably because the suit is actually backed by The Strategic Task Force wanting money for the "boycott" revenge.  Their goal was to bring the big bad American to his knees with a big payout.

Even if the tape is proved false, that is not enough for a payout.  You must prove injury.  How does K2 seek damages (show injury) if Deepak is recorded saying "My life is over".  That obviously was his feeling BEFORE the tape aired (not caused by the airing).  That is also the reason they want the documents.  It is important for Dr. Phil to establish K2s reputation was BAD before the tape aired....The show did not do it.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #52 on: January 29, 2010, 11:07:33 PM »

At what point does this become a "frivolous" lawsuit and  the judge put them out of their misery?  It just doesn't make sense to allow them to continue on without some kind of sanctions against them for not complying with the orders of the court.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #53 on: January 29, 2010, 11:13:12 PM »

At what point does this become a "frivolous" lawsuit and  the judge put them out of their misery?  It just doesn't make sense to allow them to continue on without some kind of sanctions against them for not complying with the orders of the court.

Good question.  Might be more progress if the judge sanctions the Chicago law firm.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: January 29, 2010, 11:14:17 PM »

Buckeye

The way I comprehend ...

IF the Phil McGraw recording was not manipulated and ... that is proven when professionally compared with the Skeeters' hard drive ... why would any case documents be required?  Deepak defamed himself in the interview.  Case Closed?

However ... the request of case documents from Aruba does makes sense IF the Phil McGraw recording was deceptively manipulated to imply that Deepak stated he had sex with Natalee.  McGraw's attorney would then have to prove that Deepak had not been defamed by the manipulation.

IMO

Janet

_____

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #55 on: January 29, 2010, 11:27:25 PM »

Who did I miss at this website?  The only one I thought I recognized was Sanders G.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: January 29, 2010, 11:30:13 PM »

Because of kyle's own words.......if he did the right thing and went to the authorities.....Natalee might be home now........

Like Kermit says....confidentiality clauses don't prevent the disclosure of criminal activity.....

billb ... I agree.

an angelic monkey

Good Night All.

Janet

_____

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: January 29, 2010, 11:47:59 PM »

billb ... I agree.

an angelic monkey

Good Night All.

Janet

an angelic monkey
Good Night Janet......
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #58 on: January 29, 2010, 11:50:49 PM »

Good Night Good Monkeys...
Justice for Natalee is on the way.....Because........we won't stop seeking the Justice Natalee deserves... an angelic monkey
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: January 29, 2010, 11:56:21 PM »

Who did I miss at this website?  The only one I thought I recognized was Sanders G.

According to the document I posted Deepak claims to have gone to this school in 2004.  I don't think that is Sander G.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.