April 25, 2024, 03:39:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #828 1/28/10 - 2/14/10  (Read 997330 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #420 on: February 03, 2010, 11:09:46 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

TICK-TOCK

I am not billb ... I am far from cool but ... can I play the game ... can I?

You are much cooler Tamikosmom/aka Janet....
Keeping the focus on the injustice/perps/american traitors....WAY COOL.....

billb ...  thanks.  My focus will never waver.

an angelic monkey

I have been called a lot of things but ... never "cool".

billb ... I am disappointed that four "cool" monkeys did not appear in your post.  I was all set to become a participant in the stacking game.

Anyways ... I am anticipating the outcome of the defamation suit.  It is my pray that that the American Judicial System will confirm to the world ... beyond all speculation ... that Deepak uttered those enfamous words in the Skeeters' interview.

Janet

++++++++

'The Abrams Report' - December 2, 2005

DAN ABRAMS, HOST: … I‘m going to play Jamie Skeeters‘ version—again, that‘s the actual one we got.  We went to Jamie Skeeters‘ office and recorded exactly what he had on his hard drive.

All right, so let‘s start with the—this is the Jamie Skeeters‘ version.  This is what actually came from the hard drive.  Here it is.

(BEGIN AUDIOTAPE)

SKEETERS:  Nobody told her that you can‘t (EXPLETIVE DELETED).  You know?  I mean and I‘m sure she had sex with all of you.

KALPOE:  Yes, she did.  You‘d be surprised how simple it was that night

(END AUDIOTAPE)

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10281941/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #421 on: February 03, 2010, 11:48:34 AM »

Keepthefaith, Lifesong, Tamikosmom, 2NJSons_Mom, mysterious

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #422 on: February 03, 2010, 11:49:31 AM »

Hello monkeys! 

I've been reading to stay caught up.  Don't have much of substance to contribute to the conversation right now, but I do want to thank Klaas for keeping the NAH forum open, and for gathering & posting the court documents for us.

Klaas, I so appreciate all that you and the AmazingMods do!!     

While I'm excited at the prospect of this case actually coming to trial, I have very little faith that it actually will.  More likely, the Kalpoe's will continue to be non-responsive, not show up, end up with a judgement against them for legal fees, file bankruptcy and never pay. 

I agree they were counting on a quick settlement for big bucks.  As that continues not to happen and the trial date nears, I just don't see them following through.  I think that's the most likely scenario ... yet I'm still hopeful there will be a trial.

Justice...bring it on!!       

Klaas and billb in the courtroom is icing on the cake, sotaspeak!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #423 on: February 03, 2010, 11:50:29 AM »

Good morning, everyone.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #424 on: February 03, 2010, 11:51:15 AM »

Good Night Good Monkeys...
Justice for Natalee is just around the corner....... an angelic monkey
May 17th is sooooo....close.....
I'm 90 minutes away.......and planning on being there.........

billb ... I am soooo jealous.

I wonder how many Scared Monkeys will be at that courthouse ... passing each other like ships in the night.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #425 on: February 03, 2010, 11:52:02 AM »

Good morning, everyone.

Goood Morning!!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #426 on: February 03, 2010, 11:54:05 AM »

Hello monkeys! 

I've been reading to stay caught up.  Don't have much of substance to contribute to the conversation right now, but I do want to thank Klaas for keeping the NAH forum open, and for gathering & posting the court documents for us.

While I'm excited at the prospect of this case actually coming to trial, I have very little faith that it actually will.  More likely, the Kalpoe's will continue to be non-responsive, not show up, end up with a judgement against them for legal fees, file bankruptcy and never pay. 

I agree they were counting on a quick settlement for big bucks.  As that continues not to happen and the trial date nears, I just don't see them following through.  I think that's the most likely scenario ... yet I'm still hopeful there will be a trial.

Justice...bring it on!!       

I would love to see it go to trial,but don't think it will either....I can pray though! an angelic monkey Great to see you LifeSong!Hope all is well;))

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #427 on: February 03, 2010, 11:55:44 AM »

Hello monkeys! 

Justice...bring it on!!       

Great to see you Lifesong.  Hope you are doing well.

I agree with your scenario, at this time, and share your hope that there will be a trial.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #428 on: February 03, 2010, 12:11:10 PM »

Hello monkeys! 

Justice...bring it on!!       

Hi Lifesong

How is it going hon.  You have been through soooo much.  I speculate that you are behind the scenes creating another timeline.

Your speculation regarding the outcome of the defamation lawsuit would be somewhat of a positive in my opinion.  If the Kalpoes back out ... the implication is that Deepak did indeed utter those enfamous words in the Skeeters' intervew.

Lifesong ... it is my worst fear ... an ongoing nightmare ... that the Dr. Phil recording is not a reflection of the Skeeters' hard drive and ... this is the reason case documents from Aruba are required by McGraw's attorneys ... case documents that confirm that Deepak was not defamed by any manipulation.

When the Skeeters' estate was cleared of all wrongdoing by the court ... I wish with all my heart it had been officially revealed exactly what was on that hard drive.

Have a good day Monkeys.  I am off.

Janet
9:10 AM PT

++++++

SUPERIOR COURT OF CALIFORNIA, COUNTY OF LOS ANGELES

Page 14:
  To the extent that the Dr. Phil Show Defendants can be shown to have been negligent or reckless in the way they edited the show and thus potentially liable, there is no competent showing the Defendant Skeeter was so involved.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/kalpoedrphil050609awm.pdf

_____

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #429 on: February 03, 2010, 12:30:13 PM »

So good to see you Lifesong.  We miss you.

I would love to see the Kalpoes come and give a deposition.
We would know every lie they tell.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #430 on: February 03, 2010, 02:03:31 PM »

People need to wake up..

There is more then just a good chance that this will come to trial.

It Will... Be ready.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #431 on: February 03, 2010, 03:27:08 PM »

I keep flip flopping in regards to my position on this issue.

Janet

++++++

THE JAMIE SKEETERS' RECORDING - ACCORDING TO DAVE HOLLOWAY

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' - December 1, 2005

RITA COSBY, HOST:  ... let‘s get reaction now from Natalee Holloway‘s father.  LIVE AND DIRECT tonight is Dave Holloway.  He‘s been listening to Jamie Skeeters‘s full and unedited interview with Deepak Kalpoe.  Dave, I know the whole conversation.  I understand it‘s a little over two hours.  How much of it have you heard?  Have you heard all of it?

DAVE HOLLOWAY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY‘S FATHER:  I listened to all of it this afternoon.

COSBY:  Was anything doctored, anything manipulated?  What I mean is, anything taken out of context?

HOLLOWAY:  No, I don‘t believe so.  I think what Dr. Phil‘s show did was edited the tape.  From what I can understand, you know, this tape has - the air-conditioner came on about the time Deepak walked in the room, so you‘ve got a lot of snow in there.  But essentially, from what I understand, he said—there was kind of a stutter after Jamie asked the question, and that stuttering part I believe was taken out of the tape.  And then he said, No, we did.  You‘d be surprised how easy it was that night.

THE DR. PHIL RECORDING - ACCORDING TO DAN ABRAMS

'The Abrams Report' - December 2, 2005

DAN ABRAMS, HOST: … Here again what was played on the “Dr. Phil” show.

(BEGIN AUDIOTAPE)

SKEETERS:  And the question I‘ll ask you is if you intentionally killed her?  If it was an accident I can help all of you.  And if you guys were partying --  even if somebody had given her a date drug—I‘m sure she had sex with all of you.

KALPOE:  She did.  You‘d be surprised how simple it was.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10294603/

FBI ANALYSIS?

On the Record w/ Greta - December 1, 2005

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN:  Dr. Phil and his staff stand by the tape they aired and claim Deepak admitted — and not denied — to having sex with Natalee. A representative for the "Dr. Phil" show specifically said that the show 1) Did not manipulate the Deepak tape in any way; 2) Did not alter what Deepak said in any way and 3) That they would give us [today] the tape they worked from so that we could inspect it to verify what they were claiming …

The representative also said the show stands by its position that Deepak said on tape, "You would be surprised how simple it was...." The implication of that quote is that Deepak had sex with Natalee.

We are also curious what the FBI has to say about the content of this interview. I was told by Jamie Skeeters on the phone the other night that he originally "taped" this interview directly to his computer hard drive and that he gave the hard drive to the FBI. Of course this hard drive — the "original" — is what will tell us exactly what was said or not said  — provided it can be adequately enhanced and analyzed. We don't have access to that hard drive so even after evaluating all the tapes and CD's given us, there could still remain in my mind some question.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,177286,00.html

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct'  - October 12, 2005

RITA COSBY, HOST:  Let me go to Jamie because, Jamie, the question tonight, as we heard from the deputy chief — he wants to hear these tapes.  He wants to verify them for himself.  Have you handed the tapes over?

JAMIE SKEETERS, POLYGRAPH EXAMINER: Well, see, that‘s the big issue here, Rita. I handed these tapes over to a very reliable company—it‘s called the FBI—a week or two ago. I‘m from the old school. I don‘t bring these things out in the public. You keep the integrity and the credibility of the evidence, and I can‘t think of anybody more credible than the FBI. ....

COSBY:  All of the tapes or just part of the tapes?

SKEETERS:  I turned everything I had over to the FBI, yes.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9680121/

_____

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #432 on: February 03, 2010, 03:33:22 PM »

People need to wake up..

There is more then just a good chance that this will come to trial.

It Will... Be ready.

I think I'm wide awake Edward, but with that said, I hope you're right.

Klaas is busy, busy, busy, preparing.....

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #433 on: February 03, 2010, 03:37:17 PM »

The following is a recap in a nutshell of my last post.  A professional analysis is where it is at.

Janet

++++++

THE SKEETERS HARD DRIVE - ACCORDING TO DAVE HOLLOWAY

Deepak:  No, we did.  You‘d be surprised how easy it was that night.

THE DR. PHIL RECORDING - ACCORDING TO DAN ABRAMS

Deepak:  She did.  You‘d be surprised how simple it was.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: February 03, 2010, 03:45:47 PM »

(Continued)

THE ARUBAN COPY - ACCORDING TO ARLENE SCHIPPER

Deepak:  No, she didn‘t.  You would be surprised how simple it was that night.

THE SKEETERS' HARD DRIVE - ACCORDING TO DAN ABRAMS

Deepak:  Yes, she did.  You‘d be surprised how simple it was that night.

_____

sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #435 on: February 03, 2010, 03:56:56 PM »

It's been a very good day in the Monkey cage!   

Lots of great discussion, I've savored it all.  So good to see so many here posting.   

I have a few comments, but I won't bore everyone by quoting each post. 

wreck, right on...as usual!   

can, thanks for the hug!   an angelic monkey

jen, so many good points, and thanks for the FB link!  I'll post some news soon...promise!

klaas, love the "preview"!     And I agree with Anna, don't take Petey; we've had the same experience.

NM, great to see you!

CBB, I always love your take on things, and I agree wholeheartedly with you.  I can't imagine being anywhere else but here when more truths are revealed in this case! 

msmarple, it's always great to see you!  I've got a lot more for the M & C thread coming up!  Getting some other source info together for a few of them.

Blonde, so glad you came by; I've been wondering where you were. 

Buckeye, I agree about Anita!

2NJ, great insight, thanks for sharing!

Kermit, I trust a mother's instinct too!  You cracked me up with the "one hung low"... Monkey Devil!

Sharon,  I'm still hoping you might take that walk at lunch this week to see if we can find out for sure!   

Anna, great to see you and you made some very good points also!   an angelic monkey

Blue Moon, yes, as mothers...WE do know.   

Edward, that see thru blouse hurt my eyes too!   Monkey Devil!

Bearlyhere ,   

sandy leiva here for Natalie, still checking back all the time hope that things come forth on this case.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #436 on: February 03, 2010, 04:46:41 PM »

Good to see you Sandy Levia.  We miss you around here.
Stop by more often, please. 

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #437 on: February 03, 2010, 04:51:42 PM »

Now I could be wrong....

but I thought the Kalpoes have to get those Visas and come to Chicago to
give depositions before the trial in Los Angles can begin.  Is that the way it
is?

It would seem that they could come to give the deposition on just a visitior's
visa, which is not that hared to obtain.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #438 on: February 03, 2010, 04:53:42 PM »

Paulus is a lot of things.. I have never considered him foolish or stupid..
He is extreme intelligent. He is a Viable Chess Opponent.
When it comes to law, He is very sharp and he advises this other lawyer that represents Deepak and Satish.

He very well could be the culprit in any crime against Natalee. We have no way of knowing he is not. It was all set up when Beth and Jug arrived.
All of it by design.. From the kid that told Jug that Joran owned that silver Honda and took them to Jorans house.. "and the car belonged to Deepak"
Then when the police sat in front of the home with sirens on and Paulus stalled for time.
He had thought this whole thing out way before Beth landed.
Do not under estimate this man.

Best thing anyone can do is party at the same Club in L.A. When Deepak and his little shit come to town. Ask some quality questions..Make them feel right at home..
Buy him a drink.
Give him a ride home.... Because friends do not let friends drive home drugged, or something like that.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #439 on: February 03, 2010, 05:24:06 PM »

Now I could be wrong....

but I thought the Kalpoes have to get those Visas and come to Chicago to
give depositions before the trial in Los Angles can begin.  Is that the way it
is?

It would seem that they could come to give the deposition on just a visitior's
visa, which is not that hared to obtain.

Magnolia, I don't really know if they have to give a deposition in Chicago before the trial, but agree that a visitor's visa probably would be what they would need to come here.  You are probaby right...I just don't remember everything.

It just doesn't make sense that the second time they filed, with help from the embassy or an immigration consultant that the applications were still incomplete and were denied.  As others have stated, it seems it's deliberate on their part or at the advise of their attorneys.  As the document said, they could have appealed the denials and sought to have everything cleared if they had good intentions of answering the request of the court.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.