April 24, 2024, 06:25:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #828 1/28/10 - 2/14/10  (Read 997212 times)
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #560 on: February 04, 2010, 08:58:37 PM »

It actually looks like a nice place  Jazzy and subtle. Closer to the Convention Center and Theater area of the Beach, outer edges of SoBe

Certainly NOT the kind of place Uncle Fenster's son usually works at.  Monkey Devil!  And at the Ritz?? How the he$$ did he ever get a job there? Who owed who a favor? Or who knew who?

I wonder what the typical clientele is?  Not the typical local scene, I bet.  I will need an excuse to go check this lounge out......I really hate anyplace where I have to 'dress' to get in...

Can anyone find the corp who owns this club?? Or if it is owned by the Ritz? I wouldn't think so.

I'm still remembering the very short lived tv show  'miami social' -- sort of 'jersey shore' sobe style -- with one of the non winners of the Apprentice and Ernesto's former roommate Ariel Stein. Ariel is quite a mover and shaker. I think he's been photographed with one of those Kardashian girls that likes to hang out down here.

I bet they hang out at the Ritz   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Enough rambling 

Night all

Still standing with the girl and with her family.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #561 on: February 04, 2010, 09:04:58 PM »

http://www.sunbiz.org/scripts/ficidet.exe?action=DETREG&docnum=G09000135086&rdocnum=G09000135086

Found the owners

Now I remember reading that it was a Dutch company

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #562 on: February 04, 2010, 09:08:33 PM »

Looks like Mark JR is back in Aruba working at Buster's Garage.  I thought he was in Florida at a piano bar?

Only valid if accordingly signed by the Aruba Chamber of Commerce & Industry - J.E. Irausquin Blvd. 10, Oranjestad, Aruba.

Appearing in the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in ARUBA since 25 JULY 2008 under serial number 37709.0 is the company with the tradename:

BUSTERS GARAGE N.V.

Business address   PALM BEACH 55,SOUTH BEACH PLAZA, NOORD
Legal form   LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
Name of the company   BUSTERS GARAGE N.V.
Statutory seat   ARUBA
Date of incorporation   24 JULY 2008

Authorized capital   ARUBAN FLORINS 50,000.00
Issued capital   ARUBAN FLORINS 10,000.00
Paid up capital   ARUBAN FLORINS 10,000.00
Fiscal year   01 JANUARY thru 31 DECEMBER

DIRECTORS - AUTHORIZED PERSONS AND CORPORATE BODIES - SUPERVISORY BOARD:

PROVENZANO, ROSS;
Born in   U.S.A., NEW JERSEY on 3 JANUARY 1967
Nationality   AMERICAN
Position   MANAGING DIRECTOR
Effective   24 JULY 2008
Authority   RESTRICTED

OBJECTIVE(S) OF THE COMPANY

1. HET EXPLOITEREN VAN EEN KOFFIEHUIS-RESTAURANT, ANNEX DANSGELEGENHEID;
2. HET TER BESCHIKKING STELLEN VAN ELECTRONISCHE SPELLETJES EN ANDERE SPEELAUTOMATEN, WAARONDER NIET VERSTAAN GOKAUTOMATEN;
3. DE KLEINHANDEL IN SOUVENIERARTIKELEN, E.E.A. UITSLUITEND MET HET LOGO VAN "BUSTERS GARAGE CAFE";
4. HET BEREIDEN VAN MAALTIJDEN EN BUFFETTEN, ALSMEDE DE VERZORGING VAN DRANKEN, ZOMEDE DE BEDIENING VAN EEN EN ANDER.

Google translation:

1. THE OPERATION OF A RESTAURANT-CAFE, ANNEX dancing;
2. THE PROVISION OF ELECTRONIC GAMES AND OTHER GAMING, INCLUDING NOT MEANT Slots;
3. IN THE RETAIL SOUVENIERARTIKELEN, E.E.A. ONLY THE LOGO OF "GARAGE CAFE BUSTERS";
4. PREPARING MEALS AND BUFFETS AND THE CARE OF BEVERAGE COMPONENTS, AND THE OPERATION OF THE FOREGOING.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://batibleki.visitaruba.com/2008/07/28/beth-ann-ross-are-wed/

http://batibleki.visitaruba.com/2009/01/19/buster%E2%80%99s-garage-nyc-now-open-at-the-south-beach-centre/

How can this Jersey boy Ross PROVENZANO be the managing director and just have restricted authority?
I wonder who really owns Buster's?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #563 on: February 04, 2010, 09:10:18 PM »

http://www.ritzcarlton.com/en/Properties/SouthBeach/Default.htm

This is the Ritz

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: February 04, 2010, 09:18:42 PM »

Owns a couple other Buster's Garages in the states as well.  Looks like they currently live in Aruba:

Beth Kaufman (Provenzano)

Last Updated:          July 13, 2009

Attending Reunion:          Yes

Residing In:          Palm Beach Aruba

Spouse/Partner:          Ross Provenzano

Birthday:          October 5, 1971

http://www.wwphs1989.com/class_profile.cfm?member_id=1008891
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #565 on: February 04, 2010, 09:21:02 PM »

Owns a couple other Buster's Garages in the states as well.  Looks like they currently live in Aruba:

Beth Kaufman (Provenzano)

Last Updated:          July 13, 2009

Attending Reunion:          Yes

Residing In:          Palm Beach Aruba

Spouse/Partner:          Ross Provenzano

Birthday:          October 5, 1971

http://www.wwphs1989.com/class_profile.cfm?member_id=1008891

http://www.aruba-travelguide.com/bulletinboard/viewtopic.php?t=8824

Buster’s Garage NYC now open at the South Beach Centre
by Rona Coster

A landmark NY-style sports bar checked into the Palm Beach Centre, turning the TVs and the beer taps on Sunday night.

The sports bar was conceived by an island repeat visitor of 18-years, Ross Provenzano, who is also a diving fanatic. Provenzano frequent visits to the island fired up a desire to own a proper American-style sports bar in the hotel area.

When South Beach Centre commenced construction, Provenzano signed on the dotted line and Busters Garage NYC was born.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #566 on: February 04, 2010, 09:36:16 PM »

Looks like Mark JR is back in Aruba working at Buster's Garage.  I thought he was in Florida at a piano bar?

Only valid if accordingly signed by the Aruba Chamber of Commerce & Industry - J.E. Irausquin Blvd. 10, Oranjestad, Aruba.

Appearing in the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in ARUBA since 25 JULY 2008 under serial number 37709.0 is the company with the tradename:

BUSTERS GARAGE N.V.

Business address   PALM BEACH 55,SOUTH BEACH PLAZA, NOORD
Legal form   LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
Name of the company   BUSTERS GARAGE N.V.
Statutory seat   ARUBA
Date of incorporation   24 JULY 2008

Authorized capital   ARUBAN FLORINS 50,000.00
Issued capital   ARUBAN FLORINS 10,000.00
Paid up capital   ARUBAN FLORINS 10,000.00
Fiscal year   01 JANUARY thru 31 DECEMBER

DIRECTORS - AUTHORIZED PERSONS AND CORPORATE BODIES - SUPERVISORY BOARD:

PROVENZANO, ROSS;
Born in   U.S.A., NEW JERSEY on 3 JANUARY 1967
Nationality   AMERICAN
Position   MANAGING DIRECTOR
Effective   24 JULY 2008
Authority   RESTRICTED

OBJECTIVE(S) OF THE COMPANY

1. HET EXPLOITEREN VAN EEN KOFFIEHUIS-RESTAURANT, ANNEX DANSGELEGENHEID;
2. HET TER BESCHIKKING STELLEN VAN ELECTRONISCHE SPELLETJES EN ANDERE SPEELAUTOMATEN, WAARONDER NIET VERSTAAN GOKAUTOMATEN;
3. DE KLEINHANDEL IN SOUVENIERARTIKELEN, E.E.A. UITSLUITEND MET HET LOGO VAN "BUSTERS GARAGE CAFE";
4. HET BEREIDEN VAN MAALTIJDEN EN BUFFETTEN, ALSMEDE DE VERZORGING VAN DRANKEN, ZOMEDE DE BEDIENING VAN EEN EN ANDER.

Google translation:

1. THE OPERATION OF A RESTAURANT-CAFE, ANNEX dancing;
2. THE PROVISION OF ELECTRONIC GAMES AND OTHER GAMING, INCLUDING NOT MEANT Slots;
3. IN THE RETAIL SOUVENIERARTIKELEN, E.E.A. ONLY THE LOGO OF "GARAGE CAFE BUSTERS";
4. PREPARING MEALS AND BUFFETS AND THE CARE OF BEVERAGE COMPONENTS, AND THE OPERATION OF THE FOREGOING.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://batibleki.visitaruba.com/2008/07/28/beth-ann-ross-are-wed/

http://batibleki.visitaruba.com/2009/01/19/buster%E2%80%99s-garage-nyc-now-open-at-the-south-beach-centre/

How can this Jersey boy Ross PROVENZANO be the managing director and just have restricted authority?
I wonder who really owns Buster's?

Are you reading my mind Magnolia?    Monkey Devil!

My guess...the mob...it's a front.  That's how they can afford to run ads on 300 NYC taxi's.  JMO 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #567 on: February 04, 2010, 09:43:05 PM »

We've been here too long TM.  We think alike. Monkey Devil!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #568 on: February 04, 2010, 09:49:13 PM »

We've been here too long TM.  We think alike. Monkey Devil!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #569 on: February 04, 2010, 09:55:50 PM »

Would strong cleaning fluid negate the properties of blood?

Janet

++++++

NEW YORK LAWSUIT
Summons and Complaint
Elizabeth Ann Twitty and Dave Edward Holloway
vs. Joran van der Sloot and Paulus van der Sloot

40. In the early hours of Monday morning, Deepak methodically and uncharacteristically cleans his silver Nissan.

http://news.findlaw.com/cnn/docs/hway/hwayvds21606cmp8.html

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' for Feb. 16
updated 1:14 p.m. PT, Fri., Feb. 17, 2006

JOSSY MANSUR, MANAGING EDITOR, “DIARIO”:  We know that that early morning, they went into a total clean-up of the car. Witnesses, neighbors that live close to them testified to that. So the clean-up did take place.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11413381/

Nancy Grace - October 4, 2005

JUG TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S STEPFATHER:  Had they gone to the -- and impounded that car that day -- the FBI told us there was blood all in the car.  The prosecutor said the FBI said there was blood in the car. But for some reason or another, when they sent it off, they say now it`s all cleaning fluid. Well, who knows. I know they had nine days to clean the car.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0510/04/ng.01.html

Dana Pretzer Show - July 3, 2005

Art Wood:
As far as other searches where evidence was found, we were lead to believe that blood was found in the Kalpoe car. The police stated on world television that blood was found and was send to Holland. When the report came back it was stated that it was cleaning fluid and chocolate. I don't know of any test, any initial test whether Luminol or other chemical which would show a positive for cleaning...it's elementary police work, you know from crime scene searches. There are very few substances that show up as blood that isn't.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #570 on: February 04, 2010, 09:58:52 PM »

The following witness statement neglects to mention a date when Deepak's vehicle was left at the automotive shop.  Was a professional cleaning of the vehicle where it was at?

Janet

+++++++

klaasend
OSMAN (Automotive Enterprises) 08/06/2005 Statement
« on: August 24, 2006, 09:26:56 PM »

PROCES - VERBAAL

We, Dennis Dominico JACOBS and Eric Louis SOEMERS, head agent and inspector for the Korps Politie Aruba, former classified at the team of particular projects and last mentioned at the section criminal organizations classified, explain the following:

On Saturday, August 6, 2005, around 16:50, we interrogated the witness, OSMAN Farouk OSMAN, born on Curacao on 01 October 1974, of profession director (Automotive Enterprises) and living Sabana Blanco xxxxxxxxx Aruba.

Statements are taken in papiamento and by me, JACOBS, in Dutch it was translated, on record were put and sound as follows:

"On your question if it is normal that the man" Deepak KALPOE leaves his car at my garage, I answer you the following:  Because I had worked in the past on the car of Deepak, he approached me to keep z/n its car for him in my garage in the "Automotive Enterprises established" at Wayaca for him. I must note that I in the past the car of Deepak had twice left his car in my garage when I worked on it.  With the car of Deepak I mean the grey four door private car of the make "Honda Civic".

On your question if Deepak had told me how he knew that the missing American little girl Natalee Ann HOLLOWAY on Monday, 30 May 2005, in the night time hours, had only her identification document (drivers license) and an amount of US $50, =, in her possession, I answer you the following:  At absolutely no moment did Deepak tell me how he knew that missing little girl only had her identity card and US $50, =, in her possession. You must ask it to Deepak.

On your question if the brothers of "Deepak Sharma KALPOE" and "Satish Sharma KALPOE" have a girlfriend and also if I have seen them ever with a girlfriend, I answer you the following: I have never seen Deepak and Satish with a girlfriend. You must ask them if they have a girlfriend.

If you have more questions, I will be prepared to answer them.

O.F. OSMAN,

After the witness O.F. OSMAN gave his statement, declared he had read and thereby signed it.

Of what our statement, on oath of office made up this warrant, and has been signed at Oranjestad on August 6, 2005 has been closed.

Signed,

D.D. JACOBS                                         E.L. SOEMERS

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=264.msg40320;topicseen#msg40320

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #571 on: February 04, 2010, 10:21:54 PM »

Evening, Monkeys,

It has always been interesting to me what an intense and negative interest Marks I and II took in Natalee's disappearance.  I mean, considering II worked right that on the beach where Joran said somebody had a boat and all that, etc. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #572 on: February 04, 2010, 10:39:53 PM »

Evening, Monkeys,

It has always been interesting to me what an intense and negative interest Marks I and II took in Natalee's disappearance.  I mean, considering II worked right that on the beach where Joran said somebody had a boat and all that, etc. 
I don't trust ANYONE in Aruba as far as I can throw them.................. I REALLY distrust those that took an unusually active role in the forums or made their opinions very public.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: February 04, 2010, 10:41:14 PM »

Evening, Monkeys,

Yes Anna, I agree!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #574 on: February 04, 2010, 10:45:01 PM »

Evening, Monkeys,

Yes Anna, I agree!

Me too!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #575 on: February 04, 2010, 10:52:53 PM »

Evening, Monkeys,

I don't trust ANYONE in Aruba as far as I can throw them.................. I REALLY distrust those that took an unusually active role in the forums or made their opinions very public.
I hope everyone knows I meant those FROM ARUBA from my comment!!! 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: February 04, 2010, 10:58:27 PM »

Evening, Monkeys,

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: February 04, 2010, 11:28:12 PM »

Slightly altered photo of Renfro at Izaira Mansur's birthday party, uploaded to web on 2/3/2010:   Monkey Devil!

http://www.clickonaruba.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=332

Thanks for the giggle today Klaas!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #578 on: February 04, 2010, 11:33:11 PM »

Evening, Monkeys,

You're so funny wreck!  Of course we knew what you meant! 

And you're right...none of those POS should be trusted!  It was all by design, to mislead...and still is imo.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #579 on: February 04, 2010, 11:34:52 PM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.