April 23, 2024, 01:11:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #828 1/28/10 - 2/14/10  (Read 997070 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #660 on: February 06, 2010, 08:27:39 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_68486.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

3 years jail for aggravated assault

February 6, 2010, 12:23 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Brian K. employee Warda nos Costa yesterday to three years imprisonment to hear demands for aggravated assault and attempted murder. He was in nightclub on July 25, 2009 Caramba Samba De La Salle Street in the ground have a man beaten with a wooden bat. The victim was in critical condition in this hospital and was in coma for some time.

Although the victim was discharged from the hospital, he still faces the consequences of the abuse. So he talks and does not include problems with his memory. A medical report indicates that the victim probably no longer can do the job he did before. Perhaps he has a permanent brain damage.

The police report that while the case was handled, is that the accused on July 25, 2009 his wife tried to reach by phone. She took her mobile but not on which K. decided to drive around hoping to see her somewhere. In the parking lot of nightclub Samba Caramba he saw his wife standing by the car and decided to enter. He confronted his spouse with the fact that they picked up the phone. A discussion arose, which continued outside a little later. Bargasten, alarmed by the commotion, went outside and also interfered with the couple. A man approached the suspect and took it to the woman. It was the suspect's own words pushed, insulted and finally threatened. The bareigenaresse made by an end to feuding between the men to stand. Then moments later the suspect wanted to go home, the same man came to him last. K. felt threatened, hurried to his car and pulled out a bat appeared. This gave his "assailant" a blow to the head when they collapsed and ended up in a coma. K. was subsequently arrested by police and detained.

The Public Prosecutor (OM) believes that the suspect might have known that the tricks with a wooden bat, serious injuries and even death could result. That is why the officer that the suspect may be charged a certain structure and is not a 'storm'. Imprisonment of 36 months, according to the OM also in place. The defendant relies on here however. His lawyer claims that he threatened and then felt seriously threatened by the actions of his assailant. The counselor also wants acquittal for his client. Makes the expected court ruling on February 12.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #661 on: February 06, 2010, 08:39:42 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_68484.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Health Inspection Criticizes co hospital

February 6, 2010, 12:22 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY Health Inspection awaiting the medical report from the hospital about a possible case of negligence in the death of a baby recently. This request is confirmed by Wilmer Salazar Department of Health.

Health has already sent two letters to Boesten medical director of the hospital with questions about the medical report. Both have so far not answered. "We have yet one weeks otherwise we will take action," said Salazar. Spokesman Bob Harms let behalf Boesten know that not answering the letters to an administrative problem. "It's not that we ignore the letters," says Harms. Harms also let know that the medical report has been discussed with a content of the staff of Health and Sports Minister Richard Visser and that she will do soon with Health Inspectorate.

It is a Mexican doctor in this case is accused of negligence. On January 18 was the mother of the deceased baby in a complaint. According to Salazar inspection went straight to work with the research. Autopsy was not possible because the child when notified of the complaint had been buried. It is thus difficult Salazar, according to which the baby died. "Complications were also in the belly of the mother took place," said Salazar.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #662 on: February 06, 2010, 08:43:40 PM »

TM may have already posted this:

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/16012/5/

hawaiian tropic cu donacion at we polisnan
print e-mail

friday, 05 february 2010 - 15:12 album.jpg already for several year end the agencia of hawaiian tropic esta s.w. as waves n.v is zorg for we polisnan is good protegi contra the rayonan of sun during the season of carnaval. click read more for more info... they're make that possible cu one donacion of they producto hawaiian tropic spf 50 plus. so all police on caya can is good protegi contra the rayonan of sun strong cu we have here at aruba. on the potret can see sr brayn montero agent of hawaiian tropic otorgando sr papito comenencia of police the productonan contra sun. hawaiian tropic wanted owing to desea all people of aruba one sweet carnaval 56, y cordando everybody cu is go in parada or at near for proteha they self cu one minimo of 30 spf. come across
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #663 on: February 06, 2010, 09:21:53 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_68480.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

EPB students concerned about alcohol abuse

February 6, 2010, 12:17 (GMT -04:00)

Students of EPB Hato listen to a reading of FADA on alcohol and drugs.

ORANGE CITY - In the Amigoe was recently a letter from students of EPB Hato which they stressed the dangers of alcohol abuse. The initiative to send the letter came from the teacher, the class chose the topic itself. Reason for visiting this classroom ADA to see why the students find this topic so important.

by our reporter
Mirte de Rozario

In the school of EPB Hato students listen to a reading of Fundacion Anti Droga Aruba (FADA). The class enjoyed his school ADA. On the topic of alcohol and drugs "is clearly more attention to EPB. Teacher Soraya Peterson, who sent the letter to Amigoe, apologizes for the fact that "her" not in the class is reading. "Yesterday we had a party, because our teacher to Mrs. Carmen Maduro carnival is crowned. That kicks the whole school planning in the war. This class gives the lecture on why another time. "But she tells the class that has somewhere to hang out and she sends it to another student from the classroom to find.

Meanwhile, Peterson tells briefly about the lessons. "I give the box to the Dutch administration Flow Group A class, hence the acronym ADA. They chose in recent weeks itself a theme that I've worked in different ways. "The class was assigned to an opinion letter in Dutch and had to write, in Dutch, with each discussing a proposition.

Dictionary
The first class of students in ADA drip now. A group of six students somewhat hesitant to push the desks. On the first question or writing a letter in Dutch course for them, they look at each other searchingly. Grit Atrial Anne took the floor. "No, it is not." She explains how they have been fulfilled. "We wrote all their own first opinion letter. Our teacher explained that an opinion letter to be and which steps we followed. "She acknowledges that the language was quite tricky. "But fortunately we can use dictionaries," adds another student at her. "Because we really do not know all the words," he mutters further Papiamento. When the whole class was ready, they summed up all the letters one letter. Peterson has the letter subsequently sent to the newspaper. "

Subject
The class carried the matter to the letter itself. "The carnival is over and everyone really talking about alcohol and drugs. So we thought it a meaningful theme, "explains Anne Grit behalf of her class.

The letter begins with "In Aruba we have a big problem with alcohol abuse among young people. We are very concerned. Too much alcohol is dangerous. If you're drunk, you cause an accident. You can this die or worse, another dead drive. Often people driving aggressively and then go fight. " Since the letter is a letter opinion, the information of the students come from somewhere. The six students to give them from 'personal experience' have written. They all know people by alcohol or drugs problems have come. They do not drink themselves, "Well maybe a little '.

Later in the letter states that "alcohol is not good for your health. If you are under the influence of alcohol, you do not really know what you're doing '. Whether it later during the carnival taking into account the conclusions they have drawn themselves now, provides varying reactions. The right one says "yes, of course," while a classmate with less conviction "yes" nods. A third student is very honest and said, as he runs away from the lectern: "People do not adhere to their word."

Discussion
ADA also carried a class discussion in Dutch. "A voice command in Dutch is a big job for these students. Mutually they just speak Papiamento, "explains Peterson out. "The one speaks better Dutch than the other." The sign said the statement "the selling of alcohol to young people should be banned". Clinton Maas Jr. and Eddy. Does any one book came up for argument and one argument against each other and went to the discussion. "It should be banned, because people are aggressive by alcohol and drugs. You see more accidents on the road and more fights in public, "said Clinton. "And older people often buy alcohol for younger children. That would not be possible. "But Eddy thinks, at least during the Dutch lessons, otherwise. "People like to drink alcoholic beverages because it ensures that your problems temporarily diminish. You make sure you less than a minute. "The opinion letters provide the students with advice for parents with their own children to talk. "And give the good example." The police will of the ADA class advice to "better and stronger on the street to act".

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #664 on: February 06, 2010, 10:56:36 PM »

1/26/2010 Awe Mainta Page 29

http://www.awemainta.com/noticia/

Papiamentu translation:

chofer is core hinca enough person they life in danger

police diadomingo 3.15 of madruga, owing to as control in of two hotzone at height of chino latin, y is see one volkswagen golf a-37874, leave cu velocidad high for of the lugar of park y is lever caminda, is burn tire. past owing to follow core bay direccion of the luznan of trafico at palm beach, where past happen without none problem by of light cora. after past owing to strike one u-turn, cu also is prohibi y owing to go back bek n’e luga of park. eynan past owing to burn tire y cu velocidad high, past owing to stop his car at 2 metre for of one are of person. hour cu police owing to arrive close y owing to bise p’e descend for of car, past owing to deny. police have to owing to ranke for they can owing to sake for of car. also past owing to resisti, hour cu police owing to bay for detene y place in boei. police owing to pase some klop for place razona. past owing to resulta of is he l van r. naci at the netherlands of 28 year.

L Van R......he's baaack!!     

I've been searching for this report in other Aruban papers with no luck....yet. 

San - I see you lurking up there..how's your weather? 

1/26/2010 Bondia Aruba

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_flippingbook&book_id=2

Original text:

Polis ta detene homber cu ta core iresponsabel cu velocidad halto

Noord – Diadomingo 3.15 di madruga, polisnan durante cu nan ta tene control den e hotzone banda di Chino Latino, ta mira un Volkswagen Golf A-37874, sali cu velocidad halto for di e luga di parker y ta subi caminda, ta canta tire, y el a bay direccion di e luznan di trafico na Palm Beach.

Eynan el a pasa den lus cora ya a dal un U-turn y a bin direccion bek pa Chino Latino.
El a bay riba e luga di parker y despues di a kima tire, el a brake y a para e tire na 2 meter di distancia di un grupo di persona.  Ora cu polis a yega cerca y a bise pa e sali for di auto, el a nenga.  Polisnan mester a sake for di e auto cu violencia.

El a resisti, cu polisnan mester a pase algun klop educativo. 
Polisnan a logra pone den boei y a hibe warda.  El a resulta di ta e homber  L. van R. naci na Hulanda di 28 ana.

Papiamentu translation:

police is detene man cu is core iresponsabel cu velocidad high

north – diadomingo 3.15 of madruga, polisnan during cu they're as control in the hotzone near of chino latin, is see one volkswagen golf a-37874, leave cu velocidad high for of the luga of park y is lever caminda, is canta tire, y past owing to bay direccion of the luznan of trafico at palm beach.

eynan past owing to happen in light cora already owing to strike one u-turn y owing to come direccion bek for chino latin. past owing to bay on the luga of park y after of owing to burn tire, past owing to brake y owing to stop the tire at 2 metre of distancia of one are of person. hour cu police owing to arrive close y owing to bise for her leave for of car, past owing to deny. polisnan have to owing to sake for of the car cu violencia.

past owing to resisti, cu polisnan have to owing to pase some klop educativo. polisnan owing to succeed place in boei y owing to hibe keep. past owing to resulta of is he l. van r. naci at the netherlands of 28 ana. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #665 on: February 06, 2010, 10:59:00 PM »

= klop educativo    Monkey Devil!

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #666 on: February 06, 2010, 11:03:29 PM »

Sounds like Lorenzo was doing donuts in the Palm Beach area.

It is good to see him back.  He has been quiet for way too long. Monkey Devil!

I had begun to think he was no longer on the island.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #667 on: February 07, 2010, 12:36:05 AM »

1/30/2010 Awe Mainta Page 20

http://www.awemainta.com/noticia/

Papiamentu translation:

studiantenan is present proyecto final for they graduacion

in cuadro of we tesis end we is organisa conhuntamente cu the aruba hospitality and security foundation, bao auspicio of the caribbean university or aruba, one conferencia saturday now, day 30 of janauri 2010, at casa del mar for 7'or pm.

here we is present the proyecto end for we graduacion of the curso 'sport and business", of the caribbean university or aruba.

the proyecto here is become one evento deportivo at level internacional in month of march venidero, cu we is organisa according the concepto of sporteventmangement. cinco instructor venezolano acolyte of the international life saving federation will dicta y conduci the curso here at aruba.

the evento deportivo here is one curso for instructor of natacion, lifeguard y interesado.

the caribbean university or aruba, because; entidad priva owing to arrive of organisa various curso provided that cooperacion cu fonty's hogescholen y universiteit utrecht.

in cuadro of the curso “sport and business”, professor frank zaandam, director of cua, will introduci provided that corto the concepto of "community college" because; one departamento new of cua ".

during the conferencia menciona we will present three orador;

1. jan van nes, general manager of beach linda beach resort cu alavez is chairman of the aruban hospitality and security foundation. exercise of his discurso will ta: "the need for secured beachsites in aruba".

2. carlos viana, entrenador of instructor for buceo, antropologo cultural y agent of professional diving instructor corporation. exercise of his discurso will ta: "the need for owing to life saving alert network in aruba".

3. wanda rehak, agent of the international life saving federation, cu alavez is instructora y directora of la escuela de salvavidas at caracas. his discurso will deal the tema: "capacitar guardavidas expertos provided that past rescate de piscinas, aguas abiertas, parques recreacionales, among otros, así because; también capacitar excelentes instructores de natación, quienes presten sus servicios provided that los diferentes espacios acuáticos arubanos the internacionales”

we is invita all esnan cu is considera the proyecto here relevante y is interesa in the desaroyo comunitario of we country for is present 7'or at casa del mar, we patrozinador more big of the conferencia here tomorrow, saturday day 30 of january.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #668 on: February 07, 2010, 12:53:41 AM »

Consider the source...but WTH?   

1/30/2010 Solo di Pueblo Page 5

http://solodipueblo.com/index.php?option=com_docman&task=doc_view&gid=1784&Itemid=2

rumor persistente:

gobierno owing to retira sra. eckmeyer y owing to named after jan van der straten at his lugar

kico jan van der straten know of cultura of aruba?

sta. cruz -- gobierno of avp owing to dicidi for retira the directora of cultura, sra. eckmeyer. hour much owing to think cu talvez this have of haber cu sra. eckmeyer owing to work much year at corsou y cu talvez the not can dirigi the departamento of cultura, now is resulta cu gobierno owing to named after jan van der straten because; director of departamento of cultura. at first instant this is seems of is one 1 april joke, sinembargo month of april is enough far. then owing to come resulta cu do not one joke, but one mature concreto. sr. v/d straten apparently will owing to stay named after for bay dirigi cultura of aruba. the decisionnan here do not seems of is will corecto, but we is wait for cu another week gobierno will can admiti or desmenti.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #669 on: February 07, 2010, 02:55:37 AM »

Truth and Justice for Natalee!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #670 on: February 07, 2010, 04:49:27 PM »

LORENZO VAN RIJN

Rumor or Truth?

Dana Pretzer Show - June 18, 2006

Jossy Mansur:

I do know what our reporters have been able to find, Lorenzo is a half brother of Joran. He has a boat. He lives in a secluded section of the island, very close to Joran. I don't know if he was questioned, but people mention his name quite often in regard to this case.

http://sundaynightsatellite.libsyn.com/index.php?post_year=2006&post_month=06&post_day=18

Klaasen
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #725 2/6
« Reply #566 on: February 07, 2008, 05:18:36 PM
»

http://amigoe.com/english/

Last Update: Wednesday, February 06, 2008
Joran and OM talk tomorrow in the Netherlands

According to the local radio station Cool FM and a journalist of the Dutch current affairs column Network[, a half brother of Joran, a Lorenzo van R., does fit the profile.   He does have a boat and his name has already appeared earlier in the Holloway-file.  Peter R. de Vries has confirmed having heard of Lorenzo van R.’s name, but that he didn’t want to use him for his programme.  The Dutch programme Nova and other media have also mentioned other names, especially names of boys that often hang about the ‘surfing circuit’ near the Fisherman’s Hut next to the Marriott. ...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2578.msg343877;topicseen#msg343877

Corruption in Paradise - Dave Holloway

Page 183:
  It was a flowchart with all of the suspects and interested parties on it.  He (Art Wood) noticed that one person who we thought was a suspect, Lorenzo van Rijn, rumoured to be Joran’s half brother, was not on it.  We had been told that he might have had some connection to Natalee’s disappearance.  He is supposedly known on the island by the nickname Xtacy.  Art asked him (Dennis Jacobs) where Lorenzo was, and Jacobs said that Lorenzo had nothing to do with Natalee’s case, so he doesn’t have to be on the flow chart.  We left, and Art commented on Jacobs’ reaction.  There is talk in Aruba that Lorenzo is a known drug dealer who lives in a compound on the island with a remote-controlled sliding gate, television monitors, and razor wire all around the top of the fence.  Apparently, you cannot get into that place.  It looks like a prison camp.  Since Lorenzo is suppose to be related to Joran, if the boys got drugs to give Natalee, they may have gotten them from him.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #671 on: February 07, 2010, 04:54:47 PM »

Pages 230-231:
  I can't say for sure if we'll ever know that answer to whether my daughter is alive or not.  I know it doesn't look good.  But just as that old metal spiral staircase rose from the ashes when our lake house burned down, so too faith stands strong in the remains of this devastating loss.  And just as my Dad built another house around that staircase, I will build another life around hope and faith.  It won't ever be the same.  But I pray that it will, at the very least, be useful.

The hope that filled Natalee's heart fills mine, and I will press on.  Faith got me up this morning, and faith will see me through tomorrow.  And the next day.  And the next.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #672 on: February 07, 2010, 08:01:35 PM »

Just a reminder...

Beth will be speaking on the following dates, more information at the links. 

HT to the monkeys who originally brought the info here, (iirc 2NJ and Klaas

February 9th

http://eventful.com/phoenix/events/scared-safe-beth-holloway-/E0-001-027409673-7

February 16th

http://itawamba360.com/view/full_story/5692535/article-Beth-Holloway-to-speak-at-FIRST-fundraising-event?instance=home_news_bullets

March 2nd

http://www.msstate.edu/web/media/detail.php?id=4790

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #673 on: February 07, 2010, 08:09:06 PM »

O/T

When a mod sees this, please delete posts 2366, and 2367 in the Murder & Crime Thread!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=188.2360

Thanks in advance!   an angelic monkey

Got it!
« Last Edit: February 07, 2010, 08:11:58 PM by klaasend » Logged

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #674 on: February 07, 2010, 08:54:53 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNJE-KLZqyc

Frits Israël -- Marketing Director ATA speaks about the Aruba International Film Festival

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/cNJE-KLZqyc&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/cNJE-KLZqyc&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1m7WwwryPY&feature=related

Giuseppe Cioccarelli talks about the Aruba International Film Festival

Video by: Valentijn van der Sloot

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/D1m7WwwryPY&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/D1m7WwwryPY&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92TamZgxZ_o

Jonathan Vieira speaks about the Aruba International Film Festival

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/92TamZgxZ_o&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/92TamZgxZ_o&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrT74mnKdMg

Richard A. De Veer speaks about the Aruba International Film Festival

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/KrT74mnKdMg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/KrT74mnKdMg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #675 on: February 07, 2010, 08:56:05 PM »

O/T

When a mod sees this, please delete posts 2366, and 2367 in the Murder & Crime Thread!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=188.2360

Thanks in advance!   an angelic monkey

Got it!

Thanks Klaas!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #676 on: February 07, 2010, 09:59:07 PM »

http://gretawire.blogs.foxnews.com/8-years-of-on-the-record-at-10pm/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+blogs/Gretawire+(Blogs+-+Gretawire)

January 31, 2010 | 8:41 AM ET

8 years of ON THE RECORD at 10pm!

We tried to get to the bottom of the disapperance of American teen Natalee Holloway (and yes, believe it or not, I am still working the story.)  ON THE RECORD at 10pm went to Aruba many times...as I look back at the 8 years of ON THE RECORD at 10pm, here are some pics from Aruba:

(UPDATE: I just removed the big smiling picture of Joran....I could not resize it and I don't see why he is smiling)

below is the courtroom in Aruba:

above is the monkey who lived next door to Joran van der Sloot.

15 comments:

Jan
Good to hear you are still working on this case.

January 31, 2010 at 4:17 pm

morgan
The Kalpoes just got outed for trying to scam their way out of coming to the US for their depositions. They turned in shoddy visa applications two times and then tried to tell the court that wanted to come but their visa's were denied. They obviously thought they would never have to go under oath and it would just be settled and they would get a big fat check. WRONG! What are those liars really afraid of? Afraid to go under oath and have to answer to what really happened to Natalee?

January 31, 2010 at 3:17 pm

grace
Some day we will get the answers to what happened to Natalee.

January 31, 2010 at 2:34 pm

MarySacto1
This story still disturbs me. You, out of all the journalist that covered this story, went the extra mile to try and find out the truth. I think that is when I really came to admire you, Greta. That poor monkey...he/she shouldn't be in a cage:-(

January 31, 2010 at 1:13 pm

stardustmelody
I am glad you have not given up on this case. I suspect you will be rewarded in your tenacity some day, but it is one that definitely still intrigues many of us. Thanks for your perseverance.

January 31, 2010 at 1:02 pm

blackyb
That monkey knows something. By the way, you're looking spiffy.

January 31, 2010 at 11:40 am

Debra-Reno
A couple weeks ago I saw Natalee's story on TLC. There were several shots of Greta. They also showed the van der Sloot home and I wondered if the monkey is still alive. I stopped watching Greta's show mid 2008 when it was obvious Fox had gone totally political. I feel she has let down the families of Natalee, Kathleen Schiavo, Stacy Peterson, and Caylee because their stories need to be kept in the news so that an answer to what really happened can be found. Greta & the legal panel used to ROCK.

January 31, 2010 at 11:35 am

Bruce D.
We appreciate your effort there Greta. It breaks your heart to to think of your daughter going to an island paradise on vacation and someone kills her and her body is never found.

January 31, 2010 at 11:35 am

smalldog
Is there an update on the Kalpoe case against Dr. Phil? When are those Kalpoes coming to the US for their depositions?

January 31, 2010 at 11:11 am

Concerned
I'm so glad to hear you are still working on this case, Greta. I think about Natalee often and know the answer is there somewhere. I hope we learn the truth some day.

January 31, 2010 at 9:43 am

snip

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #677 on: February 07, 2010, 10:12:12 PM »

KEEPTHEFAITH!!!  BILLB!!!!

Breaking News New -  Orleans Saints Win Super Bowl XLIV 31-17

_____

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #678 on: February 07, 2010, 10:25:51 PM »

Thanks Janet......Good guys do win..... an angelic monkey
Although I have to say.....
Both teams are Class Acts............
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #679 on: February 07, 2010, 10:28:21 PM »

Thanks Janet......Good guys do win..... an angelic monkey
Although I have to say.....
Both teams are Class Acts............

(Bolded by me)

Great game.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.