April 24, 2024, 12:47:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #828 1/28/10 - 2/14/10  (Read 997242 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #700 on: February 08, 2010, 07:26:48 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_68516.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Colorful bags at SOA

February 8, 2010, 12:33 (GMT -04:00)

Wendy Biesum with several bags that jongenlui at the offices of Fundacion Famia Planea can collect

ORANGE CITY - Through a playful action this year to Fundacion Famia Planea highlighting the problems of teenage pregnancies and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs). The theme chosen this year, the foundation for Got Color and share colored bags from 'the body protected.

If the bags contain sunscreen, earplugs, but also four different colors and flavored condoms  as an extra T-shirt that says Got Color. For children there is a custom bag, condoms are exchanged for a bottle of water and a lollipop.

Wendy Biesum the foundation says she between 2500 and 3000 of those bags can hand out to young people. The foundation has deliberately chosen not to bags to distribute during the carnival parades. "Young people must come and collect the bags themselves. We'd love to have in here, so we on the dangers of unprotected sex can educate. We also hope that the girls in our audience are, to use the pill, so that teenage pregnancies can be prevented. But we warn them that the pill does not protect against STDs. "

Biesum says that the number of teenage pregnancies in Aruba is very high. "It appears that carnival is one of the biggest causes of the high number of teenage pregnancies that Aruba has. The jongenlui throw the brakes loose during the carnival and thought not of protection. We hope that this action by the young people aware of their responsibilities. "She says that the bags are enthusiastically received. "There are teachers themselves get the bags to our action in schools under the attention."

Biesum concludes that the awareness campaign, already the third organized by the foundation, really meaningful. "There is certainly no longer be seen in increasing the number of teenage pregnancies." Employees of the foundation emphasized that their work is not always positively received and that they even blame that they would encourage young people to have sex. "This is really not the case. It happens anyway. We are there to the youth to the dangers of unprotected sex and prevent unwanted pregnancies. "

The colored bags with contents can be obtained at the offices of Fundacion Famia Planea in Oranjestad, Avenida Milo Croes 17-B or at the office in San Nicolas at the Reseda Street 7-G

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #701 on: February 08, 2010, 07:30:51 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_68522.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

RED Party Leader: 'the Berlusconi Mike Eman of Aruba "

February 8, 2010, 12:40 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Party Chair Rudy Lampe of RED called Prime Minister Mike Eman (AVP) 'the Berlusconi "in Aruba. According to Lampe AVP has 18 million florin issued to media campaigns during the election campaign. RED paid themselves 190,000 florin.

Lampe financial experts showed how much money media campaigns devoted to AVP. "It is not fair to other parties that the party has more money, more will appear in the media and on this basis are more likely to win the election," he says. He finds that on Aruba also a regulatory system, such as already exists in the Netherlands. All parties receive a fixed number of minutes or pages in the media. This is paid by the country. According to Lampe, the media power of the AVP effect on democracy of the country. Therefore compares the leader of the RED with Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi, the president of Italy. Berlusconi is a media mogul by Lampe, which in Italy democracy in jeopardy.

RED has announced how it has spent its 190,000 florin. Some 134,000 went to florin propaganda on television, cable, radio, newspapers, flyers, internet and printed programs. "This is a great amount, while only one weekly newspaper published something classification. AVP bombarded daily newspapers with propaganda, "says Lampe. To professional services, including maintaining websites, RED gave out 26,000 florin. The remaining 30,000 florin spent on paying office, such as copying, billboards and the salary of the people who worked in the office during the election campaign.

AVP
"It is understandable that someone like Lampe no longer sits in parliament, responding to the decisions Mike Eman of Lampe. "All attempts Lampe, is the name of others to pollute." Eman let go know that AVP has conducted an open campaign. "We have worked hard during the campaign and for our people emerged," said Eman.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #702 on: February 08, 2010, 10:08:24 PM »

an angelic monkey

Natalee's Candles

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5700.msg878415#msg878415

I will be away for a while.  I know there are other Monkeys who will think to do this. 

Thanks to the faithful.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #703 on: February 08, 2010, 10:49:00 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6082.msg983568#msg983568

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_63848.php

Google translation:

CURAÇAO

Three arrests for trafficking

October 15, 2009, 14:27 (GMT -04:00)

PHILIPSBURG - The police yesterday afternoon two men and one woman arrested on suspicion of trafficking. They were two Dominican women against their will down the nightclub in The Red Lion, on the road to Sta. Catharina. The pair was captured by Office Victim.

Yesterday morning the authorities were tipped off about the case. Police said a similar investigation. Visit revealed that two young Dominican women were kept locked. The women were naked and had no food and drink. Their passports were seized. The women, who worked as exotic dancers, had refused to have sex with customers.

Several buildings on the site are searched. This video from surveillance cameras are secure and the personal belongings of the victims found and transferred to the victims. The owners of the nightclub, the Curaçao GB (29) and the 45-year-old man bra, from Africa, were arrested and the 21-year-old Dominican woman AE. They are suspected of illegal restraint or trafficking.
The suspects were taken to the police station for questioning. The victims were caught by victims for aftercare.

The investigation in this case conducted under the auspices of the Public Ministry by a team of the Organized Crime Division (DGC) of the Police Corps Curaçao. This team, at the request of the Public Ministry recently formed, composed of members of the Police Corps Curaçao, the Criminal Investigation Team and Royal Military Police and will from now responsible for combating trafficking and smuggling cases in Curacao.

snip

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_68534.php

The shadowy world of strip clubs

February 8, 2010, 12:58 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
Print this article

PHILIPSBURG - At the strip club operator of The Red Lion, the Nigerian Bhuhari 'Bibi' H. (45) and his assistant Gilberto 'Chino' G. (29) Friday demanded the prosecution at every 36 months, twelve of probation. They have, according to the officer guilty of trafficking involving three strip dancers were forced into prostitution.

Against the third defendant, the Dominican Anny P. (21) was nine months demanded. She also worked at the Red Lion as animeermeisje and managed, commissioned by Bibi, the keys of the new padlocks on October 13 that he last year had put on the gates. This allowed the two comic dancers Perla Esmeralda and not leave the area. They had nothing to feel out that night for having sex with clients in a tendon of the two little rooms in the area of the nightclub. That had to Bibi, since the club turned bad. The dancers declared two and four times against their having been to bed with a customer.

And they were not the first. Statements of their compatriot Chrystal detected, that the same had happened to her. They too had to go to bed with customers to generate more revenue. Because they the weekly rent of her room and could not pay because they apparently evening drinks drank too little (a glass of wine that costs 9 gold each time the girls got 2 gold, in reality, cranberry wine, red), had they also made a couple of times. Of the 125 guilders for the sex had to be room for 25 guilders paid.

Meanwhile Chrystal also had a relationship with a customer of the Red Lion, where she sometimes spent the night. When she indicated that she no longer wanted to sleep with customers, she held two days. Her passport was taken. She was delivered at the airport after the Immigration and had been informed at the gate until they got her passport back. For the three months working at the Red Lion said she eventually had to have $ 200.

Applied
Bibi and Chino deny the existence of trafficking, the girls have applied itself to explicit (nude) photos. For a girl here can get quite what costs should be made, says Bibi. "Ticket, licenses, SVB and salary, almost 2,000 guilders." The owner of The Red Lion, Rudy da Costa Gomez, last year he had an agreement for the lease of the strip club, about 5,000 guilders per Mon As heard on all lines, including fines as a girl wanted a night out. "They had always free on Monday, then they could also do what they wanted, extra income by prostitution, which they did not have to stand."

"These girls knew beforehand what they were getting," said attorney Eldon Sulvaran. He accused the government through hypocrisy on the one hand money for permits to capture the "dancers" on the other hand, these brothels to tolerate. "The world is a shadowy strip clubs." He also blamed the OM that she first heard Chrystal had no defense thereof have been informed. "That is outside the rules." Therefore, he advocated non-admissibility.

The 21-year-old Anny since October 14 has stuck all the time. She says she did not know that Esmeralda and Perla were held against their will and had just been assigned to manage the keys and go buy food at the nearby Chinese. Until last week was also the charge of trafficking against her. Therefore, three times the request of her attorney Cathy Smeulders suspending its remand dismissed. The officer dropped charges that fall and remained only partly commit unlawful restraint stand.

Anny is its 13th in school and had a daughter of seven. She still lives with the father of her child, but who is unemployed and can not maintain his child. She wanted nothing more than to back to Sto. Domingo.

The officer demanded nine months against her, "because she would not tell the truth". The judge lifted at the end of the session on the provisional detention. The young woman, barely out of her words could come to court, expressed intensely relieved. She was this weekend in the Aliens and Barak would be deported today.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #704 on: February 08, 2010, 11:00:40 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_68393.php

SP wants to terminate FOL-treaty

4 Feb, 2010, 07:40 (GMT -04:00)

Email dit artikel 
Print dit artikel 

In today’s consultation on the policy of Minister of Foreign Affairs Maxime Verhagen in Latin America and the Caribbean area, SP-Upper Chamber-member Harry van Bommel suggested to terminate the FOL-treaty with the United States.

Both governments want to tacitly renew it this year with five years, but Van Bommel finds that unwise. “It would be better to renew it per year, if you want to renew it.” The World Broadcast announced the aforementioned.

The SP in the Netherlands wants to terminate the FOL-treaty between the Kingdom and the United States. Based on that treaty, bases have been established at the airports of Curaçao and Aruba for American military aircrafts, which are being deployed for drug combating.

According to the Venezuelan President Hugo Chávez, they regularly violate the Venezuelan airspace and supposedly are preparing armed actions against his country. Van Bommel also wants to include the opinion of the Antilles and Aruba in the considerations.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #705 on: February 08, 2010, 11:05:01 PM »

an angelic monkey

Natalee's Candles

I will be away for a while.  I know there are other Monkeys who will think to do this. 

Thanks to the faithful.   

Thanks for the reminder 2NJ!   an angelic monkey

We'll miss you! 

I'll try to remember to post the link if someone else doesn't. 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #706 on: February 09, 2010, 12:33:39 AM »

Truth and Justice for Natalee!

That's what it's all about Aruba,

We won't give up!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #707 on: February 09, 2010, 02:12:55 AM »

The Aruban coverup that has prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway since May 30, 2005 and ... the furthering of that coverup on January 7, 2008 by one of her own ... dictated that FBI involvment would undermine the agenda.

Without an Aruban invitation secured by John Silvetti that would afford an FBI presence on board the Persistance in the event something case related was discovered by the Persistence ... the entire effort was in vain ... the outcome was a given.

+++++++++

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway

Page 184
:  Then FBI agent Bill comes by and delivers the final blow.  "The FBI has never received one single document from the Arubans.  Not one tape.  Nothing." he says sadly.  Depite our personal pleas to authorities here and our broadcast appeals to Aruba to let the FBI lend a hand, and regardless of Aruba's public response that it would welcome FBI assistance, the island never let FBI agents in on the investigation. Never passed them the ball.  Not even for one minute

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:
The FBI told me they could not send a representative down to us in Aruba unless they were specifically invited to do so by the Aruban authorities. They were simply uninvited.

Kyle Kingman:  John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further.

SURELY I AM WRONG

"I hope that the Persistence has not done all of this work and gone to all of this expense only to have gotten itself into an arrangement whereby Aruban divers are the ones who actually verify the targets and are the first ones to physically retrieve evidence, with no American divers physically with them. If so, all I can say is I just can't believe this has happened. But surely I am wrong."

Private Eye

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #708 on: February 09, 2010, 02:36:12 AM »

The Aruban coverup that has prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway since May 30, 2005 and ... the furthering of that coverup on January 7, 2008 by one of her own ... dictated that FBI involvment would undermine the agenda.

Without an Aruban invitation secured by John Silvetti that would afford an FBI presence on board the Persistance in the event something case related was discovered by the Persistence ... the entire effort was in vain ... the outcome was a given.

+++++++++

Page 184
:  Then FBI agent Bill comes by and delivers the final blow.  "The FBI has never received one single document from the Arubans.  Not one tape.  Nothing." he says sadly.  Depite our personal pleas to authorities here and our broadcast appeals to Aruba to let the FBI lend a hand, and regardless of Aruba's public response that it would welcome FBI assistance, the island never let FBI agents in on the investigation. Never passed them the ball.  Not even for one minute

Kyle Kingman:
The FBI told me they could not send a representative down to us in Aruba unless they were specifically invited to do so by the Aruban authorities. They were simply uninvited.

Kyle Kingman:  John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further.

SURELY I AM WRONG

"I hope that the Persistence has not done all of this work and gone to all of this expense only to have gotten itself into an arrangement whereby Aruban divers are the ones who actually verify the targets and are the first ones to physically retrieve evidence, with no American divers physically with them. If so, all I can say is I just can't believe this has happened. But surely I am wrong."

Private Eye

It is truly mind-boggling that the persistence executive powers that be didn't take the proper steps to ensure anything discovered that could be case related...be immune from the aruba govt and cover up crew.....
John Silvetti has been pegged as the one in charge for negotiating with aruba...why hasn't he been held accountable? kyle was the rov expert....in his own words....said Natalee was in the cage...why hasn't he been held accountable?
I can understand that aruba has found a way to silence the american traitors...what I can't understand is why American law enforcement agencies haven't been able to find a way to expose those american traitors.......
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #709 on: February 09, 2010, 02:40:04 AM »

Good Night Good Monkeys.....
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #710 on: February 09, 2010, 05:34:52 AM »

an angelic monkey

Natalee's Candles

Thanks to the faithful.   

2NJ -   Thank you.  I look forward to your return.  Take care.

Good morning Monkeys.

God bless Natalee and her family.   an angelic monkey
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #711 on: February 09, 2010, 08:18:18 AM »

Not sure if this is any better, but here's the Google Spanish translation:

persistent rumor:

Owing to government withdraws sra. Owing to Eckmeyer and named after Jan van der Straten at his place

Jan van der Straten kico know of Culture of aruba?

sta. cross - Government of dicidi for avp Owing to remove the director of culture, Mrs. Eckmeyer. hour cu much Owing to think maybe this have of having ea sra. Owing to work much Eckmeyer year at the corsou and maybe cu can not directed the department of culture, now is it cu Owing to government named after Jan van der Straten because; director of department of culture. instant at first seems this is one of is 1 April joke, however month of April is far enough. Owing to eat it then cu do not one joke, but one particular mature. sr. v / d Straten will apparently named after Owing to stay for bay directed culture of Aruba. the decisionnan here do not seems of is will normally, but we is wait for another week cu Admit government can or will belied.

(My interpretation)   

The rumor is that Eckmeyer is retiring as Director of the Department of Culture in Aruba and Jan Van der Straaten will take her place.

I think the author is also questioning how much Van der Straaten knows about the Culture of Aruba...and says it seems like an April Fool's joke.

Thank you TxMom!  That one I could understand a bit better.    And I agree with your interperetation - April Fool's joke.

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #712 on: February 09, 2010, 08:21:58 AM »

an angelic monkey

Natalee's Candles

Thanks to the faithful.   

Thanks for the reminder 2NJ!   an angelic monkey

We'll miss you! 

I'll try to remember to post the link if someone else doesn't. 

We WILL miss you 2NJ!!! 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #713 on: February 09, 2010, 12:18:28 PM »

+++++++++

Page 184

Kyle Kingman:

SURELY I AM WRONG

Private Eye

It is truly mind-boggling that the persistence executive powers that be didn't take the proper steps to ensure anything discovered that could be case related...be immune from the aruba govt and cover up crew.....
John Silvetti has been pegged as the one in charge for negotiating with aruba...why hasn't he been held accountable? kyle was the rov expert....in his own words....said Natalee was in the cage...why hasn't he been held accountable?
I can understand that aruba has found a way to silence the american traitors...what I can't understand is why American law enforcement agencies haven't been able to find a way to expose those american traitors.......

... and put pressure on Aruba to release Natalee's remains ... afford her parents a measure of closure by allowing them to bring their daughter home to rest on American soil.

billb ... it ain't over until its over.  As Keepthefaith would say ... TICK TOCK TICK TOCK.

Janet

++++++

'The Abrams Report' - July 1, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER: We cannot forget to demand and expect to have Natalee.  Natalee deserves to return to her country.  She  deserves it, and everyone knows it, every single person.  Every single person knows that.  They know it."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8485029/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #714 on: February 09, 2010, 12:52:11 PM »

A STEPFATHER'S PLEA

LOVING NATALEE – Beth Holloway

Page 227
:  Jug has supported me through this entire nightmare.  And we have done everything we can.

'Scarborough Country' – July 15, 2005

JUG TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S STEPFATHER: Beth and I have been through this emotional roller coaster. And all we want is Natalee, whether she's alive or dead.  We want to bring her back to the United States, and we'll leave and they can do whatever they want to do.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8551824/

'Scarborough Country' - August 12, 2005

JUG TWITTY, STEPFATHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY:   I don‘t want the Aruban government to give me a penny.  All I want to do is, I want to find Natalee and I want to go home.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8925176/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #715 on: February 09, 2010, 02:01:27 PM »

http://www.notmykid.org/media/28288/scared%20safe%20%20feb%2010.pdf

http://www.azcentral.com/thingstodo/events/%22Scared_Safe%22_Lecture_and_Benefit_273442092326

"Scared Safe" Lecture and Benefit
Paradise Valley Country Club
7101 N. Tatum Blvd. Paradise Valley, AZ, 85253
PHONE: 602-652-0163
February 9, 2010
Tuesday, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM

ON THE WEB: www.notmykid.org  www.paradisevalleycc.com
PRICE: $100 : $100

Not My Kid presents Beth Holloway, the mother of Natalee Holloway, the high school student who went missing on a graduation trip to Aruba. Breakfast is served. Proceeds benefit Not My Kid, an organization that educates the community about the consequences of destructive youth behaviors. Registration required.

NATALEE HOLLOWAY - LOST IN PARADISE
TLC – 2010-01-17

Beth Holloway:

"What I can do is hopefully share some life lessons and prevent this tragedy from happening to another family.  So I stay focused on what I can do rather than what I can't.  I can't get justice for Natalee".

http://tlc.discovery.com/tv-schedules/special.html?paid=2.1213.56293

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #716 on: February 09, 2010, 02:12:31 PM »

Pages 209-210:
  Bad things happen everywhere.  But the difference we need to consider when something bad happens outside the country is the help available for the victims and their families.  When we leave these borders, we leave behind all the privileges and rights we're all accustomed to and often take for granted.  We have expectations that there will be a safety net of law-abiding official, no matter where we travel, or that our US embassy will come to our rescue.  But that's terribly naive ...

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #717 on: February 09, 2010, 03:04:57 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_68579.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Former police chief Van der Street Interim Director

February 9, 2010, 12:32 (GMT -04:00)

Former chief of January Street

ORANGE CITY - Ex-police commissioner Jan van der Straten, the next three months in Office Culture (DCA) to work as interim director. Together with the current Director Ruby Eckmeyer must ensure the policy, and he will only go over the internal communications within DCA. A three-man committee continues the transition from Instituto di Cultura Culture Department to evaluate.

In May last year, parliament voted with the motion to a committee to make the transition from Instituto di Cultura Culture Department to evaluate. The commissioning took place only in December under the new Minister of Culture, Michelle Winklaar (AVP).

The Department of Culture in December 2007 replaced the Instituto di Cultura (ICA). In the Ministry of Labor, Culture and Sport, led by former Minister Ramon Lee (MEP) was felt that ICA had to be transformed into an Office Culture.

In December 2004 was in anticipation of such Eckmeyer appointed. She was commissioned as an integral policy to draw. Soon her directorship led to discontent among workers. Eckmeyer they would a dictatorial policy nahouden out and earn too much. Several times the workers laid down beside her work. Even after the appointment of the commission was announced, was rummaging inside the DCA. Workers complained to Minister Winklaar on them to be offended and intimidated by Eckmeyer. Winklaar the director decided to hold yet. She went to van der Street in the coming months with Eckmeyer DCA to initiate and to simultaneously as a buffer between her and the staff to serve.

Former chief Jan van der Straten, now curator of the gallery of the Westin hotel, is retired. The prosecution must still appear on the final investigation into the actions of Van der Street as police chief when he led the police investigation in the early stage of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

Reason for the study were the allegations of the former Justice Minister Rudy Croes (MEP) that Van der Straten investigating the disappearance would have deliberately hindered. This to his friend Paul van der Sloot to help protect his son, the main suspect Joran van der Sloot.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #718 on: February 09, 2010, 03:24:44 PM »

To put him in a leadership position for one second is WRONG, and those that did it; KNOW IT!

I guess that pretty much tells us how the investigation went; and we'll probably never hear another word about it.

JMO

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #719 on: February 09, 2010, 03:58:38 PM »

To put him in a leadership position for one second is WRONG, and those that did it; KNOW IT!

I guess that pretty much tells us how the investigation went; and we'll probably never hear another word about it.

JMO

This is why I say the bad things I do about people.  People like this should not be put in power.  The world would be a better place without people like him.  He needs to suffer the same pain that Beth has suffered.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.