April 18, 2024, 03:07:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #828 1/28/10 - 2/14/10  (Read 996437 times)
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #740 on: February 10, 2010, 02:23:50 AM »

LORENZO VAN RIJN

Rumor or Truth?

Dana Pretzer Show - June 18, 2006

Jossy Mansur:

I do know what our reporters have been able to find, Lorenzo is a half brother of Joran. He has a boat. He lives in a secluded section of the island, very close to Joran. I don't know if he was questioned, but people mention his name quite often in regard to this case.

http://sundaynightsatellite.libsyn.com/index.php?post_year=2006&post_month=06&post_day=18

Klaasen
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #725 2/6
« Reply #566 on: February 07, 2008, 05:18:36 PM
»

http://amigoe.com/english/

Last Update: Wednesday, February 06, 2008
Joran and OM talk tomorrow in the Netherlands

According to the local radio station Cool FM and a journalist of the Dutch current affairs column Network[, a half brother of Joran, a Lorenzo van R., does fit the profile.   He does have a boat and his name has already appeared earlier in the Holloway-file.  Peter R. de Vries has confirmed having heard of Lorenzo van R.’s name, but that he didn’t want to use him for his programme.  The Dutch programme Nova and other media have also mentioned other names, especially names of boys that often hang about the ‘surfing circuit’ near the Fisherman’s Hut next to the Marriott. ...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2578.msg343877;topicseen#msg343877

Corruption in Paradise - Dave Holloway

Page 183:
  It was a flowchart with all of the suspects and interested parties on it.  He (Art Wood) noticed that one person who we thought was a suspect, Lorenzo van Rijn, rumoured to be Joran’s half brother, was not on it.  We had been told that he might have had some connection to Natalee’s disappearance.  He is supposedly known on the island by the nickname Xtacy.  Art asked him (Dennis Jacobs) where Lorenzo was, and Jacobs said that Lorenzo had nothing to do with Natalee’s case, so he doesn’t have to be on the flow chart.  We left, and Art commented on Jacobs’ reaction.  There is talk in Aruba that Lorenzo is a known drug dealer who lives in a compound on the island with a remote-controlled sliding gate, television monitors, and razor wire all around the top of the fence.  Apparently, you cannot get into that place.  It looks like a prison camp.  Since Lorenzo is suppose to be related to Joran, if the boys got drugs to give Natalee, they may have gotten them from him.

And Jossy subsequently said in an interview with Dana, not once not twice but some three times, that this is all based on RUMOR only.

Beth does not mention Lorenzo van Rijn once in her book.  She does, however, even mention Vader von Loon, etc.

Lorenzo is not related to Joran and was born in the Netherlands years before his parents even knew the van der Sloots.

I remember giving you a link to the interview Dana did where Jossy admits this is all rumor, Janet.   At the time you admitted it was only rumor.  There is no transcript of that interview but feel free to email Dana and ask him what Jossy said as I am sure he will recall since he went to such efforts to make it crystal clear.

Red herring thrown out by Scubajap and Julia as was von Loon.
soooo.Dave points out on page 183 of his book.....
Since Lorenzo is suppose to be related to Joran
we need to overlook that and call out one of our own....that has been here for Natalee?
What's the point of calling others out?
It is just us guys and gals......
pitting what Dave said, Beth said is getting old.....
Last I heard...They are both about getting Justice for Natalee....
scroll on by......it isn't about your point....It is about Natalee and finding Justice for Natalee.....
mhoo.....
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #741 on: February 10, 2010, 02:27:29 AM »

We Know what we know.....
and don't know what we don't know....
Until we have answers....
we don't know what we don't know......
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #742 on: February 10, 2010, 02:36:42 AM »

Just an FYI.....
If anyone dogs/discredits any other poster because they disagree with the posts.....
I'm likely to call them out...
my point and sincerest hope is that focus remains on getting Natalee home, Justice for Natalee, prosecution of the perps (paulass, urine, k2, cover up crew, american traitors)...
Have a great night good monkeys.....
Justice for Natalee is just around the corner.....
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #743 on: February 10, 2010, 02:53:08 AM »

LORENZO VAN RIJN

Rumor or Truth?

Jossy Mansur:

I do know what our reporters have been able to find, Lorenzo is a half brother of Joran. He has a boat. He lives in a secluded section of the island, very close to Joran. I don't know if he was questioned, but people mention his name quite often in regard to this case.

http://sundaynightsatellite.libsyn.com/index.php?post_year=2006&post_month=06&post_day=18

Klaasen
»

According to the local radio station Cool FM and a journalist of the Dutch current affairs column Network[, a half brother of Joran, a Lorenzo van R., does fit the profile.   He does have a boat and his name has already appeared earlier in the Holloway-file.  Peter R. de Vries has confirmed having heard of Lorenzo van R.’s name, but that he didn’t want to use him for his programme.  The Dutch programme Nova and other media have also mentioned other names, especially names of boys that often hang about the ‘surfing circuit’ near the Fisherman’s Hut next to the Marriott. ...

Page 183:
  It was a flowchart with all of the suspects and interested parties on it.  He (Art Wood) noticed that one person who we thought was a suspect, Lorenzo van Rijn, rumoured to be Joran’s half brother, was not on it.  We had been told that he might have had some connection to Natalee’s disappearance.  He is supposedly known on the island by the nickname Xtacy.  Art asked him (Dennis Jacobs) where Lorenzo was, and Jacobs said that Lorenzo had nothing to do with Natalee’s case, so he doesn’t have to be on the flow chart.  We left, and Art commented on Jacobs’ reaction.  There is talk in Aruba that Lorenzo is a known drug dealer who lives in a compound on the island with a remote-controlled sliding gate, television monitors, and razor wire all around the top of the fence.  Apparently, you cannot get into that place.  It looks like a prison camp.  Since Lorenzo is suppose to be related to Joran, if the boys got drugs to give Natalee, they may have gotten them from him.

And Jossy subsequently said in an interview with Dana, not once not twice but some three times, that this is all based on RUMOR only.

Beth does not mention Lorenzo van Rijn once in her book.  She does, however, even mention Vader von Loon, etc.

Lorenzo is not related to Joran and was born in the Netherlands years before his parents even knew the van der Sloots.

I remember giving you a link to the interview Dana did where Jossy admits this is all rumor, Janet.   At the time you admitted it was only rumor.  There is no transcript of that interview but feel free to email Dana and ask him what Jossy said as I am sure he will recall since he went to such efforts to make it crystal clear.

we need to overlook that and call out one of our own....that has been here for Natalee?
scroll on by......it isn't about your point....It is about Natalee and finding Justice for Natalee.....
mhoo.....

I am as entitled to state the facts as I know them to be as much as anybody else, billb.

Janet and I have had this discussion before so think of it as a REMINDER if you prefer.

Since when is only one person's opinion allowed?  And this is about what JOSSY said and not Dave/Beth.

Subsequent to that interview posted by Janet, Jossy gave another one to Dana for which there is no transcript and clearly stated all his information was based on RUMOR only.  Stating what he said one time and leaving out what he later said is not telling the full truth of what he said.

And as for somebody "being here for Natalee" I was on the internet for her when it was still a local rumor and Tylergal's DH was trying to get blogs to cover it before even it broke in the news so don't tell me about being here for Natalee, OK?  I didn't get this post count bumping my own posts, either.

But until Red or Klaas tells me differently, I am as entitle to state my theories and side of things and the things I KNOW as anybody else it whether or not you approve.

For years we expressed diverse opinions and theories with no trouble and now suddenly there is to be only one and no others may state their side of an issue?

Why not?  We always have before.  And I will continue to do so no matter who doesn't like it.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #744 on: February 10, 2010, 03:01:19 AM »

Just an FYI.....
If anyone dogs/discredits any other poster because they disagree with the posts.....
my point and sincerest hope is that focus remains on getting Natalee home, Justice for Natalee, prosecution of the perps (paulass, urine, k2, cover up crew, american traitors)...

So are you saying you are "calling me out"?  Because I don't share Janet's OPINION on something?

Who are YOU to do this?  I am as entitled to post my knowledge and theories and information as anybody else here.

Since when is only ONE allowed?  And I have "been here" for Natalee as long as anybody posting if not longer. 

So now only one opinion is allowed and things stated as facts whether true or not?  Agree with Janet and Billb or don't post?  I don't call that being here for Natalee but rather to feed the egos of individual posters.

Sorry, I don't play that game and will state my opinion whether you like it or not.

As I always say, I think what I think and I know what I know.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #745 on: February 10, 2010, 03:08:53 AM »

Just an FYI.....

You are not even a moderator, billb.  You don't have any right to call anybody out. 

Since when do we all have to agree on everything?   I think what you really want is only those posting who agree with YOU and perhaps Janet and the rest of us are not welcome to state what we do know.

As I said, email Dana and ask him if I am wrong about this.  Those wanting justice for Natalee do not want things stated as fact that are not accurate.  You seem more about loyalty to certain posters than about justice or even accuracy.

I consider the truth to be "being here for Natalee" as well and to that only do I owe my allegience. 

Call me out until you are blue in the face but I still know what I know.  Because YOU don't know it doesn't mean that I don't.

But keep it up and maybe soon you will get you wish and only you and Janet will be posting here.  How many have to leave because they don't agree?  Every last one it seems.  And for your info, I've been here longer than either one of you "being here for Natalee" so don't try to tell me how or what or when to post.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #746 on: February 10, 2010, 03:22:24 AM »

We Know what we know.....
and don't know what we don't know....
Until we have answers....
we don't know what we don't know......

And I know what I know and I know how I know it.  And unlike some, I don't claim that I know something when I don't.  I don't state my opinions as facts, either.  I prefer such sources as Vital Statistics in the Netherlands and people who knew this family at the time, things like that rather than pure speculation or self-admited rumors.

I think what I think and I know what I know.  And I will continue to state what I think and what I know until Red/Klaas say otherwise.  And I have been attacked before and it didn't stop me.  You're not likely to, either.  "Calling people out" because they don't share a certain perspective approved by YOU is not what I call being here for justice for Natalee, either.

This very thing is why I so seldom post any more, too.  I don't care to be a part of inaccuracies and opinions being stated as fact such as who has taken a bribe and who hasn't, etc.  But I won't be "called out" by other posters nor endorse by silence inaccurate statements.  Goes against my principles to do so and if that's the terms under which I have to post, I just won't.

PERSONA NON GRATA

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #747 on: February 10, 2010, 03:22:34 AM »

LORENZO VAN RIJN

Rumor or Truth?

Jossy Mansur:

Klaasen
»

Page 183:

mhoo.....

I am as entitled to state the facts as I know them to be as much as anybody else, billb.
Of Course you are....
Janet and I have had this discussion before so think of it as a REMINDER if you prefer.

Since when is only one person's opinion allowed?

Never
And this is about what JOSSY said and not Dave/Beth.
You brought up Beth: Beth does not mention Lorenzo van Rijn once in her book.

Subsequent to that interview posted by Janet, Jossy gave another one to Dana for which there is no transcript and clearly stated all his information was based on RUMOR only.  Stating what he said one time and leaving out what he later said is not telling the full truth of what he said.
We all believe Jossy...right???

And as for somebody "being here for Natalee" I was on the internet for her when it was still a local rumor and Tylergal's DH was trying to get blogs to cover it before even it broke in the news so don't tell me about being here for Natalee, OK?  I didn't get this post count bumping my own posts, either.
I've always recognized your contribution...just get tick off when you challenge others with high post counts..
But until Red or Klaas tells me differently, I am as entitle to state my theories and side of things and the things I KNOW as anybody else it whether or not you approve.
Certainly....you don't need my approval....why would you care?

For years we expressed diverse opinions and theories with no trouble and now suddenly there is to be only one and no others may state their side of an issue?
Not my point????

Why not?  We always have before.  And I will continue to do so no matter who doesn't like it.
Stop attacking other posters....my point.....
Doesn't do anything for Natalee...

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #748 on: February 10, 2010, 03:40:30 AM »

billb, you are the only one I see attacking other posters.  Janet and I had an in depth discussion about Jossy saying this was just rumor long ago and I gave her the date of Dana's interview and the time or footage number at the time.

I was reminding her of that as it was subsequent to her post and there was no transcript of that interview but it did happen.

Now what this has to do with YOU totally escapes me.  You are NOT a moderator. 

And I won't post in the midst of misstatements and half-truths or even speculations about who has taken a bribe and who hasn't.

My allegience is to the truth only.  You seem to be more loyal to only certain posters.  I do think the truth is still just as important as it has always been.

But if we now endorse misstatements and opinions by our silence, I want no part of that.

PERSONA NON GRATA

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #749 on: February 10, 2010, 07:29:22 AM »

an angelic monkey

Natalee's Candles

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5700.msg878415#msg878415

I will be away for a while.  I know there are other Monkeys who will think to do this. 

Thanks to the faithful.   

Bumped
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #750 on: February 10, 2010, 07:33:49 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!   

God bless Natalee and her family.   an angelic monkey

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #751 on: February 10, 2010, 08:17:21 AM »

Hi Anna - good to see you! 

Can - thank you! 
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #752 on: February 10, 2010, 08:21:23 AM »

Can - thank you! 

Hi Jen!   
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #753 on: February 10, 2010, 08:47:33 AM »

Can - thank you! 

Hi Jen!   

Hi can!

I'm gearing up to send another round of emails to Mike Eman regarding the status/outcome of the investigation into Jan vd Straten.  That report needs to be made public ASAP.

How are you? 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: February 10, 2010, 09:57:49 AM »

billb - Anna was not attacking the poster she was disagreeing with the post.  That is how it's supposed to be done.  YOU are attacking Anna.  Anna doesn't have to agree with everything Janet posts and you don't have to agree with Anna but please, do not attack the poster.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #755 on: February 10, 2010, 11:05:57 AM »

Can - thank you! 

Hi Jen!   

Hi can!

I'm gearing up to send another round of emails to Mike Eman regarding the status/outcome of the investigation into Jan vd Straten.  That report needs to be made public ASAP.

How are you? 

Looking forward to your next round. 
That report is late in coming (what else is new?) and certainly should be made public.

I'm doing pretty good for an old doll  thank you!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #756 on: February 10, 2010, 11:24:47 AM »

LORENZO VAN RIJN

Rumor or Truth?

Jossy Mansur:

Klaasen
»

According to the local radio station Cool FM and a journalist of the Dutch current affairs column Network[, a half brother of Joran, a Lorenzo van R., does fit the profile.   He does have a boat and his name has already appeared earlier in the Holloway-file.  Peter R. de Vries has confirmed having heard of Lorenzo van R.’s name, but that he didn’t want to use him for his programme.  The Dutch programme Nova and other media have also mentioned other names, especially names of boys that often hang about the ‘surfing circuit’ near the Fisherman’s Hut next to the Marriott. ...

Page 183:

Hi billb

an angelic monkey

I keep flip flopping on the Lorenzo issue.  I did come to the conclusion at one point in time that ... in all probability ... it was a rumor with no truth and then ... the words in the Amigoe article of February 7, 2008 got me rethinking when it was reported that a Dutch radio station and a Dutch journalist referred to Lorenzo as the half-brother of Joran.

It was at this time that speculation was taking place who the "Daury" of the Range Rover  confession could represent ... who Joran could have trusted to call upon when Natalee Holloway appeared to have died in his presence.  Something akin to "Shango".

Until the truth is revealed from a trusted source ... speculation is where it is at.

Good Morning All.

Janet
8:15 AM

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #757 on: February 10, 2010, 12:08:12 PM »

I believe the outcome this internal investigation/study will confirm what everybody has known for almost five years ... that there was a personal conflict of interest within the Natalee Holloway investigation in the first ten days.  It is Aruba's hope that this "revelation" will appease the parents of Natalee Holloway.  It will also be determined that there can be no disciplinary action as Jan van der Straaten has retired from law enforcement.

In other words ... the plan is that Jan van der Straaten will be the sacrificial lamb who compromised the Natalee Holloway investigation.

Think about it.  Mike Eman never spoke up on behalf of a just investigation into the disappearance of an eighteen year old American citizen when he was in opposition.  Other members who now form the new government remained quiet in regards to the handling of the Natalee Holloway case while in opposition.  Hey ... Rudy Croes upheld the Natalee Holloway investigation and despicably trashed her mother.

It is my opinion that they are all in bed together in regards to damage control.  It is not about justice for Natalee Holloway.  It is not about accountability for those who prevented justice from prevailing.

Janet

+++++++

texasmom
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #828 1/28/10 -
« Reply #732 on: Today at 03:32:22 AM »

http://www.korps-politie-suriname.com/nieuws/nieuwsbronnen%20internationaal/archief%20nieuwsbronnen%20internationaal/2005/2005-09-nieuwsbronnen-internationaal/2005-09-nieuwsbronnen%20internationaal.htm

September 16, 2005

"Enormous pressure on government and police OM
'

ORANGE CITY - Former police commissioner Jan van der Straten, has strongly criticized the "unprecedented pressure" from the Aruban government to present the Public Prosecutor (OM) and the police. He did this during a meeting of the European-Dutch population on the island, organized by opposition parties AVP, Club in Havana earlier this week. Sources within the OM confirm the existence of this situation.

Van der Straten was invited by the AVP as special speaker. The former commissioner took the opportunity to comment on the heavy pressure of the Oduber government ended the reign of OM and the police exercised. He said: "I can tell you that not only the device under unprecedented pressure, including individuals who experience pressure and literally get to make threats and dismissal. It is not shrunk to fall to the level of the sewer ".

Van der Street gave a concrete example of harassment of himself: "It's a bit like the Prime Minister instructed to assets of Van der Street to questions and then he makes comments in public?" The former commissioner wanted not further elaborate on what he called "grossly examples where people's privacy was violated and a respectable state in which people long for their actions and expressions would be put behind bars".

According to Van der Straten Oduber's government is no longer Beschoor long life: "A Prime Minister who has time for such things, loses his people. Short term thinking, short term actions, are not in the interest of the people and certainly not contribute to increasing the integrity. Oduber gets an absolute majority and then it disappears sure. Those are not my words, but his own words ".

At the end of his speech, Van der Straten again strongly criticized the security of the government: "You increase the safety on Aruba by providing weapons to anyone. You increase security by not rifle to set up an international character.

You does not improve security by detecting illegal methods to let go, while long overdue should not ingrijpen.U increases security by the police to appoint people who are not sufficiently screened. You increase security by not continuing the authority of the Leadership Corps to undermine all kinds of memos called advisers. You increase security by not policemen "padvinders'te call constantly and confidence to undermine the Corps.

Safety is increased by one example in the field of openness, honesty, integrity, vision and decisiveness. "

AVP-leader Mike Eman Van der Straten thanked for putting forward his views: "It is important that a man like Jan van der Straten, so well versed in what's happening in our community, issues such distress. I think we should take this message very seriously and not other than to note that if not further. After September 23 is a radical change is necessary ". (Amigoe)

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6659.720

texasmom
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #828 1/28/10 -
« Reply #717 on: February 09, 2010, 06:04:57 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_68579.php

Google translation:

Former police chief Van der Street Interim Director
February 9, 2010, 12:32 (GMT -04:00)

<snipped:

Former chief Jan van der Straten, now curator of the gallery of the Westin hotel, is retired. The prosecution must still appear on the final investigation into the actions of Van der Street as police chief when he led the police investigation in the early stage of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

Reason for the study were the allegations of the former Justice Minister Rudy Croes (MEP) that Van der Straten investigating the disappearance would have deliberately hindered. This to his friend Paul van der Sloot to help protect his son, the main suspect Joran van der Sloot.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6659.700

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #758 on: February 10, 2010, 12:17:43 PM »

ACCORDING TO BETH HOLLOWAY

Scarborough Country - October 24, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY:  Initially, van der Straaten was placed on as lead investigator as early as May 31, June 1, 2, 3, 4.  And around the 5, van der Straaten was removed from Natalee‘s case by the prime minister.  And Dompig was placed as lead investigator, and we were—we welcomed that.  We welcomed that, because of the connection that Paul van der Sloot and van der Straaten had.  They had a—they‘re very good friends, very, very close. .... 

And then, suddenly, within a few days, he was off.  And van der Straaten was back on board.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9813596/

ACCORDING TO JOSSY MANSUR

Nancy Grace - October 4, 2005

NANCY GRACE, HOST: … Jossy, regarding the connection, what I perceived to be a close connection between the judge, Paulus Van Der Sloot and the retired chief of police who initially handled Natalee`s case, Van Der Stratten, were they friends?

JOSSY MANSUR: Of course, they were friends. It stands to reason they were friends because Paul Van Der Sloot had many friends within the police department; he had many friends within the Department of Justice. And he had many friends with -- and he was friendly with all the judges in Aruba. He worked out of the same office as they did and did the same work.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0510/04/ng.01.html

ACCORDING TO PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT

NOVA - June 28, 2005

TWAN HUYS:  Do you know the people very well, for example, the people here from the public prosecutors' office that ordered your detention?

PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT: Yes, for sure, because, before that, I have worked for eight years as chief of the cabinet of the prosecutor general.

HUYS: So, you also know the current prosecutor general?

VAN DER SLOOT: Yes.

HUYS: Mrs. Croes.

VAN DER SLOOT: Yes.

HUYS: Yes, and what does that mean when your colleagues stop by to arrest you?

VAN DER SLOOT That gives a feeling of absurdity. It is indeed almost unimaginable that by someone you actually know very well, where you worked together with for a long time, that that one comes to tell you that you are suspected of complicity to murder.

HUYS: Who was that in your case?

VAN DER SLOOT: That was, in this case, that was the leader of the team of police commissioners.

HUYS: Jan van der Straaten.

VAN DER SLOOT: That was Jan van der Straaten, yes.

HUYS: And you know each other very well?

VAN DER SLOOT: Yes

http://scrux.com/natalee/paulusinterview.htm

_____

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #759 on: February 10, 2010, 01:00:05 PM »

an angelic monkey

Natalee's Candles

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5700.msg878415#msg878415

I will be away for a while.  I know there are other Monkeys who will think to do this. 

Thanks to the faithful.   

Bumped

Thank you, Can.  Due to the weather we had to change our travel plans.  I'll be in and out until we leave on Saturday....I appreciate you & your thoughtfulness. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.