April 25, 2024, 09:06:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #828 1/28/10 - 2/14/10  (Read 997408 times)
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #860 on: February 10, 2010, 11:32:21 PM »

After all the news articles we've seen, I'm surprised that we didn't see a picture of Paul lying on the tennis court.....just sayin'.  Maybe in the AM?  We know they usually do not have any qualms about posting them. 

The blizzard has left me a little ~cold~.....

...maybe he had a "heart attack" with "One hand in his pocket" 

Well, at least they didn't say it was suicide.  AND they did send an ambulance for him.  More than they did for Natalee.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #861 on: February 10, 2010, 11:33:09 PM »

Sorry, but Anita at least gets to bury her loved one.  Beth and Dave has never been afforded that opportunity.  And being the people they are, both Dave and Beth would send kind words their way in spite of their own loss.

You couldn't be more right Blue Moon.  Beth is likely to show more grace than we are (not that I'm at all ashamed).

I don't feel sorry for Anita. 

Not. One. Little. Bit.

Remember that statement she made back in the day?  "Joran just wants to get his life back".

Maybe now she'll understand what Beth and Dave went thru, knowing there WAS NO LIFE Natalee could get back.

All I can think of right now is that "AWFUL" picture of PVDS, Anita, and Joran (I think) with his zipper unzipped and Anita's see-through blouse.  Wonder if loverboy Joran is feeling pain at this moment?  Ya know, the kind of pain Beth felt over losing her precious Natalee.  I, for a breif moment, felt a little bad----but that passed quickly.  Terrible of me isn't it?

Hi Blue Moon!   

I'm really not sure Joran has any depth of feeling, so I'm not sure how much he hurts about anyone other than himself.

I wonder where Joran got the money to open a cafe?
human trafficking

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #862 on: February 10, 2010, 11:33:24 PM »

Sorry, but Anita at least gets to bury her loved one.  Beth and Dave has never been afforded that opportunity.  And being the people they are, both Dave and Beth would send kind words their way in spite of their own loss.

You couldn't be more right Blue Moon.  Beth is likely to show more grace than we are (not that I'm at all ashamed).

Not. One. Little. Bit.

Remember that statement she made back in the day?  "Joran just wants to get his life back".

Maybe now she'll understand what Beth and Dave went thru, knowing there WAS NO LIFE Natalee could get back.

All I can think of right now is that "AWFUL" picture of PVDS, Anita, and Joran (I think) with his zipper unzipped and Anita's see-through blouse.  Wonder if loverboy Joran is feeling pain at this moment?  Ya know, the kind of pain Beth felt over losing her precious Natalee.  I, for a breif moment, felt a little bad----but that passed quickly.  Terrible of me isn't it?

that was Joey T in that pic w/zipper man and Anita...

Nah - not terrible at all!!! 
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #863 on: February 10, 2010, 11:33:32 PM »

Not. One. Little. Bit.

Hi Blue Moon!   

I'm really not sure Joran has any depth of feeling, so I'm not sure how much he hurts about anyone other than himself.

I also wonder what kind of trade he is plying...No pun intended...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #864 on: February 10, 2010, 11:33:34 PM »

Klaas,
Did you email Red to be sure he has heard this news?  Bet he would want to know.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #865 on: February 10, 2010, 11:34:09 PM »

http://maggiesnotebook.blogspot.com/2010/02/paulus-van-der-sloot-dies-joran-van-der.html

Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Paulus van der Sloot Dies: Joran van der Sloots Father Dies

Paulus van der Sloot, the father of Joran van der Sloot, collapsed and died after a tennis game today. Updates as available.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #866 on: February 10, 2010, 11:34:37 PM »

Not. One. Little. Bit.

Hi Blue Moon!   

Hi CBB      You are so right about that.  BUT Paulus was the only thing between Joran and conviction for what was done to Natalee.  AND I still believe Paulus was involved in Natalee's demise.  JMO.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #867 on: February 10, 2010, 11:35:28 PM »

After all the news articles we've seen, I'm surprised that we didn't see a picture of Paul lying on the tennis court.....just sayin'.  Maybe in the AM?  We know they usually do not have any qualms about posting them. 

Had that thought in mind when I made the post....we've seen too many of them, wreck.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #868 on: February 10, 2010, 11:35:47 PM »

Arubagirl is reporting it on her Twitter as well:

http://twitter.com/dca_80

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #869 on: February 10, 2010, 11:35:58 PM »

Not. One. Little. Bit.

Hi Blue Moon!   

Probably the same place he got the $$$$$$$$$ for the VERY nice villa he's living in.

I'm leaning toward Wreck's idea of human trafficking.

Either that, or someone paid him some big bucks to stay the hell away from Aruba!!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #870 on: February 10, 2010, 11:36:54 PM »

If they need me to write a few kind words I would be willing to volunteer  Monkey Devil!

You've got my vote San!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #871 on: February 10, 2010, 11:38:10 PM »

I'd like to see him with his hand in Van Der Straaten's pocket and Van Der Straaten with his hand in Dompig's pocket and Dompig with his hand in Oduber's pocket and Oduber's hand up the Queen's dress  that's Dutch love.   

Well, this is wonderful news and it was good to see everyone again - think I'll dream of Deepak and Satish involved in a propane accident!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #872 on: February 10, 2010, 11:38:53 PM »

Had that thought in mind when I made the post....we've seen too many of them, wreck.

Well I'm certainly not yet ready to believe it was a heart attack.

Or maybe............................did he encounter massive amounts of stress at the thought of K2 being deposed under oath in the US about what happened to Natalee?
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #873 on: February 10, 2010, 11:39:22 PM »

I'd like to see him with his hand in Van Der Straaten's pocket and Van Der Straaten with his hand in Dompig's pocket and Dompig with his hand in Oduber's pocket and Oduber's hand up the Queen's dress  that's Dutch love.   

Well, this is wonderful news and it was good to see everyone again - think I'll dream of Deepak and Satish involved in a propane accident!

Thanx for stoppin in Rob.Nice to hear from you!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #874 on: February 10, 2010, 11:39:46 PM »

Klaas, sorry for the OT....do you want the vigil pictures from tonight on the same page that the others are on?

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #875 on: February 10, 2010, 11:40:53 PM »

Monkey Devil!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
crazybabyborg
« Reply #876 on: February 10, 2010, 11:41:15 PM »

Not. One. Little. Bit.

Hi Blue Moon!   

Probably the same place he got the $$$$$$$$$ for the VERY nice villa he's living in.

I'm leaning toward Wreck's idea of human trafficking.

Either that, or someone paid him some big bucks to stay the hell away from Aruba!!
[/b]

I'm so glad you said that, because that's what I've always thought! There were a lot of people involved in what happened to Natalee, either before or after her death, and even more who got their hands dirty covering up. Frankly, I always suspected that Joran might be the one pushing up daisies because he couldn't keep his mouth shut. I think it's very possible that he was given a "life" elsewhere to keep him away from the island.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #877 on: February 10, 2010, 11:41:57 PM »

I thought of the same thing.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #878 on: February 10, 2010, 11:43:09 PM »

Joran Van Der Sloot :  R.I.P. best man I ever knew, love you daddy always will
5 minutes ago

And then he added new friends.........

Sociopath, I'm tellin ya!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #879 on: February 10, 2010, 11:43:22 PM »

Klaas, sorry for the OT....do you want the vigil pictures from tonight on the same page that the others are on?

Yes, that would be great, thank you!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.