April 23, 2024, 07:11:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #828 1/28/10 - 2/14/10  (Read 997096 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #920 on: February 11, 2010, 12:17:14 AM »

Nothing on De Vries site yet:

http://www.peterrdevries.nl
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #921 on: February 11, 2010, 12:18:24 AM »

The news ID's Paul as the father of Joran....what a legacy....   

Goodnight, all.  Will try to catch up tomorrow. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #922 on: February 11, 2010, 12:20:02 AM »

Nite 2NJ
crazybabyborg
« Reply #923 on: February 11, 2010, 12:21:19 AM »

It's on Greta wire:

http://gretawire.forums.foxnews.com/topic/paulus-van-der-sloot-jorans-father-dies
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #924 on: February 11, 2010, 12:22:00 AM »

This one's a little different than the first one:

http://www.24ora.com/component/option,com_frontpage/Itemid,1/

Papiamentu translation:

advocate paul van der sloot owing to fayece in form inespera

local

wednesday, 10 february 2010 - 22:35

the conocido advocate paul van der sloot owing to fayece diaranson night. the was hungando tennis hour cu diripiente ela zak in another y owing to achieve one atake cu curazon. ambulance owing to arrive y the personal owing to work cune at the siti self for try re- anime. past owing to being transporte cu urgencia for hospital but the infarto was pisa. the was very in news cu the problem of his child joran van der sloot. paz at his restonan.

Google Portugese translation:

advocate paul van der sloot owing to fayece form in unexpected

local

advocate the conocido paul van der sloot owing to fayece diaranson night. the tennis was hungara hour cu diripiente she zak in another owing y conseguir one atake curazon cu. ambulance to arrive owing and owing to the personal work at the cune siti self is try re-anime. past owing to being transport cu urgencia hospital for heart attack but the step was. the news was very cu in the problem of his child joran van der sloot. peace at his restonan.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: February 11, 2010, 12:23:28 AM »

Good night 2NJ!   an angelic monkey

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #926 on: February 11, 2010, 12:27:00 AM »

This one's a little different than the first one:

http://www.24ora.com/component/option,com_frontpage/Itemid,1/

Papiamentu translation:

advocate paul van der sloot owing to fayece in form inespera

local

the conocido advocate paul van der sloot owing to fayece diaranson night. the was hungando tennis hour cu diripiente ela zak in another y owing to achieve one atake cu curazon. ambulance owing to arrive y the personal owing to work cune at the siti self for try re- anime. past owing to being transporte cu urgencia for hospital but the infarto was pisa. the was very in news cu the problem of his child joran van der sloot. paz at his restonan.

Google Portugese translation:

advocate paul van der sloot owing to fayece form in unexpected

local

advocate the conocido paul van der sloot owing to fayece diaranson night. the tennis was hungara hour cu diripiente she zak in another owing y conseguir one atake curazon cu. ambulance to arrive owing and owing to the personal work at the cune siti self is try re-anime. past owing to being transport cu urgencia hospital for heart attack but the step was. the news was very cu in the problem of his child joran van der sloot. peace at his restonan.
Doyou think "fayece" is pap for "feces"????  Monkey Devil!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: February 11, 2010, 12:28:08 AM »

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #928 on: February 11, 2010, 12:28:39 AM »

Be safe and warm 2NJ.  You still have blizzard warning and gale force winds!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
crazybabyborg
« Reply #929 on: February 11, 2010, 12:32:06 AM »

I know I shouldn't be at all surprised, but I can't help it. Reading that Joran said, "RIP Dad. Best man I knew", and then proceeded to add some friends to his blog, is chilling to me.

Man, I want the sum of my life to mean something more than that to my son.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #930 on: February 11, 2010, 12:34:10 AM »

Posted by Glenda/Renfro at RU - IMO not sure how you can be in good health yet collapse and die of cardiac arrest.  Maybe you could THINK you were in good health:

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #931 on: February 11, 2010, 12:35:12 AM »

I know I shouldn't be at all surprised, but I can't help it. Reading that Joran said, "RIP Dad. Best man I knew", and then proceeded to add some friends to his blog, is chilling to me.

Man, I want the sum of my life to mean something more than that to my son.
Yes, it IS chilling. It might as well been something like this :
"To the guy who never ratted me out -- RIP" ............................ pass the beer nuts!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #932 on: February 11, 2010, 12:35:22 AM »

THE KNOT HAS COME LOOSE!!

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway

Page 149:  My arms rest on top of the investigation notebook I carry with me all the time.  Natalee's reward poster with her picture on it is inside the front clear cover, in plain view.  Paulus' arms are on the table.  Our knuckles are only inches apart.  His arms are shaking.  His fists are clenched.

"You're responsible for Aruba being trapped in hell," I tell him, still calm.  "You can change that.  But Aruba will stay in a perpetual state of hell until you come forward." ...

Page 150-151:  Pulling a couple of prayer bracelets out of my pocket. I offer them to the van der Sloots.  First I tie one on Anita's arm, then ask Paulus if he would like one.  He lifts his clench-fisted arm, shaking as if he has Parkinson's disease, and tries very hard to hold it up.  What a pathetic form of a man he is, I think -- a very different person from the one who stood so brazenly in his front yard in the wee hours that first morning facing down Aruban police and our men from home.  I take my time tying the bracelet, very, very slowly, and explain the meaning of the three cords of yarn.

"Paulus, this bracelet stands for a Bible verse.  It's Ecclesiasties 4:12.  "Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves.  A cord of three strands is not quickly broken."  I finish the tying and gently pat the knot.  "There you go."

And right then the bracelet looks different to me.  I see the three cords as the suspects, and the knot at the end holding them together as Paulus.  It's not just clear --- it's crystal clear.  There are potentially four people who know what happened to Natalee.  We need the knot to come loose and the three to unravel.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #933 on: February 11, 2010, 12:39:15 AM »

Page 149:  My arms rest on top of the investigation notebook I carry with me all the time.  Natalee's reward poster with her picture on it is inside the front clear cover, in plain view.  Paulus' arms are on the table.  Our knuckles are only inches apart.  His arms are shaking.  His fists are clenched.

"You're responsible for Aruba being trapped in hell," I tell him, still calm.  "You can change that.  But Aruba will stay in a perpetual state of hell until you come forward." ...

Page 150-151:  Pulling a couple of prayer bracelets out of my pocket. I offer them to the van der Sloots.  First I tie one on Anita's arm, then ask Paulus if he would like one.  He lifts his clench-fisted arm, shaking as if he has Parkinson's disease, and tries very hard to hold it up.  What a pathetic form of a man he is, I think -- a very different person from the one who stood so brazenly in his front yard in the wee hours that first morning facing down Aruban police and our men from home.  I take my time tying the bracelet, very, very slowly, and explain the meaning of the three cords of yarn.

"Paulus, this bracelet stands for a Bible verse.  It's Ecclesiasties 4:12.  "Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves.  A cord of three strands is not quickly broken."  I finish the tying and gently pat the knot.  "There you go."

And right then the bracelet looks different to me.  I see the three cords as the suspects, and the knot at the end holding them together as Paulus.  It's not just clear --- it's crystal clear.  There are potentially four people who know what happened to Natalee.  We need the knot to come loose and the three to unravel.
Thank-you for that! I mean that very sincerely!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #934 on: February 11, 2010, 12:41:02 AM »

Posted by Glenda/Renfro at RU - IMO not sure how you can be in good health yet collapse and die of cardiac arrest.  Maybe you could THINK you were in good health:

She's one to be talking about the media making a mess of anything!   

crazybabyborg
« Reply #935 on: February 11, 2010, 12:41:05 AM »

Oh, Renho makes me want to barf! "Paulus" and "truth" in the same sentence, is an obscenity!

We are NOT talking about an innocent young girl, full of promise, here. We are not talking about murder here. We are talking about an adult scumbag who (at least) put himself between justice and accountability. He's dead, and guess what? He's facing truth, and it's the real thing, not his own version. I wouldn't be in his shoes.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #936 on: February 11, 2010, 12:43:20 AM »

They made a mess of it. The media was just there to film it.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #937 on: February 11, 2010, 12:44:43 AM »

Excellent, Tamikosmom! Thank You!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: February 11, 2010, 12:47:50 AM »

TM - do you have this website link?  I hadn't seen this one before, I think it's tied to CoolAruba

http://www.einformante.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=section&layout=blog&id=1&Itemid=2
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #939 on: February 11, 2010, 12:50:47 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZN7IplKVHzQ&feature=player_embedded#

November 26, 2008
(less info)
Confronting Joran's dad. Paulus van der Sloot reacts to son's new claims about Natalee Holloway mystery.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZN7IplKVHzQ&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/ZN7IplKVHzQ&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.