April 25, 2024, 10:13:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #828 1/28/10 - 2/14/10  (Read 997420 times)
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #100 on: January 31, 2010, 01:26:58 AM »

"Natalee did not ask Joren to help her win back money, just introduced herself and chatted a bit with him."

food for thought.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #101 on: January 31, 2010, 02:29:53 AM »

I WISH THEY ALL COULD BE....CALIFORNNNNIIAAAAA.............

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #102 on: January 31, 2010, 02:44:17 AM »

......STILL RIDING THROUGHT THE NURSING HOME HALLS......

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #103 on: January 31, 2010, 02:45:31 AM »

GOODNIGHT & GOD BLESS DA MONKEY BUNCH

MOHANDAS GANDHI
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #104 on: January 31, 2010, 08:36:16 AM »

From Sharons post above:
"On the other hand -- if he had stayed here.......maybe Natalee would still be with us"

Deepak didn't kill Natalee...Joran did. Joran would have had another """Taxi""" driver ready and waiting.

Possibly, nut.

But I think that if even one little factor of that evening was different, one little aspect aligning differently than it did, changing the timing the slightest -- and the results might have turned out differently.

Shoulda Coulda Woulda. Sadly it is what it is.

Sad  Sad  Sad

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #105 on: January 31, 2010, 08:43:09 AM »

And just to 'harp' on Deepak getting his high school diploma in Miami in 2004.............

What's up with that?

Wouldn't he be 20 in 2004 (he was 21 when Natalee disappeared?)

How long had he been in Aruba before he went to Miami to go to the 'special' high school? Why Miami -- and not Aruba?

Why a 'Christian' school -- in Miami? I didn't think Deepak and Satish were Christian?

I thought he and Satish arrived in Aruba at different times -- but both within 3 years of Natalee's disappearance. What was Deepak doing in Aruba b4 he decided to go to high school in Miami??

This is a very curious situation to me. WHY DID THE KALPOES LEAVE SURINAM? And go to Aruba. FOr Deepak to go to Miami to finish high school. At the age of 20.

I hope some of our Monkeys who 'dig' a lot better than I do stick a shovel in this one. 

One of the campuses is close to where I am currently working -- I may need to take a walk one day this week during lunch.

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #106 on: January 31, 2010, 08:46:34 AM »

WOW! The guest count increased since I've been posting ths AM.

I feel like a rock star 

AVOID ARUBA AS IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT.....IT DOES!!
Justice for Natalee Holloway
Peace for her family and loved ones

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #107 on: January 31, 2010, 10:58:31 AM »

And just to 'harp' on Deepak getting his high school diploma in Miami in 2004.............

What's up with that?

How long had he been in Aruba before he went to Miami to go to the 'special' high school? Why Miami -- and not Aruba?

Why a 'Christian' school -- in Miami? I didn't think Deepak and Satish were Christian?

I thought he and Satish arrived in Aruba at different times -- but both within 3 years of Natalee's disappearance. What was Deepak doing in Aruba b4 he decided to go to high school in Miami??

This is a very curious situation to me. WHY DID THE KALPOES LEAVE SURINAM? And go to Aruba. FOr Deepak to go to Miami to finish high school. At the age of 20.

I hope some of our Monkeys who 'dig' a lot better than I do stick a shovel in this one. 

One of the campuses is close to where I am currently working -- I may need to take a walk one day this week during lunch.

Judge arrested in Aruba case
Fifth suspect in custody after U.S. teen's disappearance
Thursday, June 23, 2005; Posted: 10:01 p.m. EDT (02:01 GMT
)

She (Nadira Ramirez ) described her family as a close and traditional Hindu group and said both sons are "good boys." Satish does not drink, she said, and while Deepak drinks occasionally, neither youth takes drugs.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/06/23/aruba.holloway/index.html

CNN NEWSNIGHT AARON BROWN
Paul Van Der Sloot Arrested
Aired June 23, 2005 - 22:00   ET

The Kalpoe brother's mother visited Satish in prison for the first time Tuesday. And she says he admitted lying to her. She describes her sons as two, good Hindu boys. Who share a love of TV wrestling shows, Indian movies and the Internet. She said, Satish and Deepak prayed every morning with the rest of the family, in front of this Hindu shrine in a room at their home and rarely partied.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0506/23/asb.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #108 on: January 31, 2010, 11:23:22 AM »

I don't think Deepak went to school in Miami.  They have an online curriculum and also SAT testing, etc. Perhaps he needed certain requirements to apply to a US college???

This curriculum is designed for our online High School Program

http://www.usinternational-christianacademy.com/
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: January 31, 2010, 11:24:42 AM »

What's up with that?

Corruption in Paradise - Dave Holloway

Page 151:
  There is also a question lingering about the Kalpoe brothers' history in Surinam.  T.J. Ward, a private investigator, told MSNBC's Joe Scarborough, "We have gathered some information right now, and we are trying to verify it, that both of the Kalpoe brothers have been removed from their own country for similar transactions as to what's going on here ... they may have been taken out of their own country, or asked to leave, and that is why they are living ... in Aruba.  And we are trying to verify this information now and follow-up on it."

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #110 on: January 31, 2010, 11:25:40 AM »

"Natalee did not ask Joren to help her win back money, just introduced herself and chatted a bit with him."

food for thought.

I agree, this is true.   I am not sure what I should be thinking about it.   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #111 on: January 31, 2010, 11:27:11 AM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2010/01/31/natalee-holloway-deepak-satish-kalpoe-mislead-the-court-continue-with-visa-excuses-to-dodge-depositions-in-la-county-ca-dr-phil-defamation-case/

Natalee Holloway: Deepak & Satish Kalpoe Mislead the Court & Continue with VISA Excuses to Dodge Depositions in LA County, CA Dr Phil Defamation Case
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #112 on: January 31, 2010, 11:29:32 AM »

I attended a private chrisian high school.  There were students of other faiths attending.  Seems many in Aruba are drawn to or have ties with Miami.  Maybe the step-father had connections or was raised with a christian background.   

Good to see you, sharon.  Will get my  out. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: January 31, 2010, 11:35:44 AM »

I don't think Deepak went to school in Miami.  They have an online curriculum and also SAT testing, etc. Perhaps he needed certain requirements to apply to a US college???

Good point 
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #114 on: January 31, 2010, 11:43:32 AM »

Good point 

I agree.  Buckeye is pretty sharp.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #115 on: January 31, 2010, 11:49:12 AM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2010/01/31/natalee-holloway-deepak-satish-kalpoe-mislead-the-court-continue-with-visa-excuses-to-dodge-depositions-in-la-county-ca-dr-phil-defamation-case/

Natalee Holloway: Deepak & Satish Kalpoe Mislead the Court & Continue with VISA Excuses to Dodge Depositions in LA County, CA Dr Phil Defamation Case

The Kalpoes are Skeeeeeered to come to America..Skeeeeeere,i tell ya....

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: January 31, 2010, 02:03:33 PM »

food for thought.

I agree, this is true.   I am not sure what I should be thinking about it.   

My question is this..
WHO is the girl that Joran did win the money for ?
WHY has she not stepped forward ?
WHY was Natalee targeted by Joran in the first place ? She was not even the girl Joran won money for.
WAS Joran promised something in return for winning back the money ? and Natalee was a stand in ? Given away by her close friends.. who really set her up for a fate that ended in her death... A practical joke that went terribly wrong.
The silence out of this group is deafening.. A spineless group of back stabbers ?? OR, just letting Beth handle everything..

I know I am not as easy on the MB kiddies as Beth is.
These kinds of hard questions should have been asked in the very beginning instead of trying to protect all of them that were gambling drinking and party people on Aruba and clearly not all of the MB people were as I have seen many pictures of others that had little or nothing to do with drinking and partying with the local boys who had other intentions for our American girls like Joran.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #117 on: January 31, 2010, 02:16:58 PM »

I attended a private chrisian high school.  There were students of other faiths attending.  Seems many in Aruba are drawn to or have ties with Miami.  Maybe the step-father had connections or was raised with a christian background.   

Good to see you, sharon.  Will get my  out. 

2NJ ... there were several Punjabi students who were in enrolled and embraced by all in the Christian High School that all three of my kids attended.  As with ALL high school students ... it was required that there was a comprehension of the school's mission Christian statement as well as the school's expectations.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #118 on: January 31, 2010, 02:33:55 PM »

What's up with that?

IF Deepak Kalpoe was in Miami to further his education ... the connection could be his friend John Charles Croes.

Reading the following suspect statements implies that Deepak admitted to Aruban authorities that he attempted to obstruct an investigation on the morning of May 30, 2005 ... an investigation that had yet to begin.

Janet

++++++

THE MIAMI CONNECTION

Deepak Kalpoe
Suspect Statement
June 13, 2005

To your question as to who John Charles CROES is, where he lives and how often I have chatted to him on "MSN", I can say the following. The afore mentioned John lives with his whole family in Miami. I have known him since school. We were together at the MAVO. On Monday Mai 30th 2005 I had chatted with John from about 02:40 to 03:30 hours. We didn't chat continually. From time to time I went and watched some TV. But I am sure that he was online during the time-frame I just mentioned above here.

Deepak Kalpoe
Suspect Statement
June 29, 2005

You are telling me that John Charles CROES has stated that I wrote while I was chatting with him that I had written that the girl had put her hands in/down my pants, I can say the following. I did this to frustrate/mess up the investigation.

_____

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #119 on: January 31, 2010, 02:56:01 PM »

Good point 

I agree.  Buckeye is pretty sharp.   

The pdf states on page 6 that Deepak failed to declare that he 'attended' the International Christian Academy in Miami, FL in 2004 ?????

Why would they care if he took the course online??

This is a Visa application discussion. Why would that even be discussed if he took the course online?

Just curious.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.