March 28, 2024, 10:51:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #828 1/28/10 - 2/14/10  (Read 992514 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #360 on: February 02, 2010, 02:35:37 PM »

snipped from stack:

Don't feel like your are ignored because that's not the case.  Most of the time I see people post but I feel like I don't have much to contribute so I just read.

I agree.  Our hearts are in seeking justice for Natalee.  If she doesn't get the justice she deserves I at least want her body returned to her family if possible.  I don't want her final resting place to be on the POS island.

DITTO!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRITTO!!!!!!!!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #361 on: February 02, 2010, 02:36:41 PM »

2NJ and Magnolia,

I agree - it seems Charlie got the boot from the airport.  It just seems odd that he would choose to continue his business by way of chasing down tourists, instead of opening up in another building in a central location.

I fail to see the profitability in his new process.

Maybe he's like most business owners who believe their previous customers will continue their following.  Wasn't he a Digicell dealer?  That has me puzzled.  Wonder if he's connected to a competitor now?   I just don't know, but hope this comes to light soon....it might help explain his new plan to 'service' his clientele. 

Magnolia, as for the government involvement, knowing what we know about the island, they're all probably in bed together with the tourism. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #362 on: February 02, 2010, 02:46:50 PM »

Tell MaMa - JUDGEMENT DAY IS COMING KALPOES

If you're smart - you'll get your Visa and come to America and go into the witness protection program by giving all the information to our authorities.

If only ...

+++++++

OPRAH WINFREY SHOW - January 27, 2008

BETH HOLLOWAY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY’S MOTHER: We’ve never really relied on an investigative approach to find an answer to Natalee. I think what we’ve relied on more heavily is that at any given moment something unexpected could happen and we really feel anyone could talk.

http://www2.oprah.com/world/politics/slide/20080116/politics_284_203.jhtml

They could blend in quiet well in Compton California.
Or in prison. 

Kermit ... seriously.

I believe that once the defamation lawsuit has concluded and ... the Natalee Holloway case fades completely from media attention ... the Kalpoes' days on earth are numbered IF they do not come forward to the FBI with the WHOLE truth and seek asylum in the States.

Aruba and Holland cannot take a chance that the knowledge which Deepak and Satish possess pertaining to the events encompassing the morning when Natalee Holloway disappeared and ... those who participated in those events ... would be exposed at some future date.  Exposure could be motivated by greed or conscience.  Either way ... the "powers that be" behind the coverup that has prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway  know that the Aruban house of cards would collapse.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #363 on: February 02, 2010, 02:53:07 PM »

Maybe he's like most business owners who believe their previous customers will continue their following.  Wasn't he a Digicell dealer?  That has me puzzled.  Wonder if he's connected to a competitor now?   I just don't know, but hope this comes to light soon....it might help explain his new plan to 'service' his clientele. 

Magnolia, as for the government involvement, knowing what we know about the island, they're all probably in bed together with the tourism.

I agree.  Those who made up the newly elected Aruban administration never exercised those democratic right/responsibility and ... spoke up on behalf of a just investigation for Natalee Holloway while in opposition.  The tourist industry that fuels the economy of Aruba is paramount consideration.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #364 on: February 02, 2010, 02:55:59 PM »

It's been a very good day in the Monkey cage!   

Lots of great discussion, I've savored it all.  So good to see so many here posting.   

I have a few comments, but I won't bore everyone by quoting each post. 
Keepthefaith....
2NJSONS_MOM....
Tamikosmom....
Nut44X4

We are all appreciated by our dedication to Natalee........

Justice for Natalee is just around the corner..... an angelic monkey
Good Night Good Monkeys......

In fact......There has been great discussions...
Thursday..28 Jan thru today....1 Feb.....
(I expect nothing less...It's been going on since 30 May 2005...)
Nut44X4
Klaas
2NJ
Jen
Tamikosmom
Kermit
Buckeye
Keepthefaith
Can
Bluemoon
wreck
Sharon
SAN
MuffyBee
Edward...
and other I may have missed......

It's about Natalee...why we are here.......

I guess that Texasmom and Magnolia do not exist in your great discussions list
billb.  Talk about snarky...

It doesn't bother me at all that he didn't include me in that list Magnolia.  That's his opinion.  But the mocking and insinuation in the prior post was a bit disturbing.  That's the difference in billb and me I guess.  Just because I didn't have a comment for everyone that posted yesterday; it didn't mean I didn't appreciate their post.  I acknowledged ALL of the monkeys that posted and the great discussion before I made my comments.  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #365 on: February 02, 2010, 02:57:56 PM »

snipped from stack:

Don't feel like your are ignored because that's not the case.  Most of the time I see people post but I feel like I don't have much to contribute so I just read.

I agree.  Our hearts are in seeking justice for Natalee.  If she doesn't get the justice she deserves I at least want her body returned to her family if possible.  I don't want her final resting place to be on the POS island.

DITTO!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRITTO!!!!!!!!

QUOTTO!!!!!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #366 on: February 02, 2010, 03:31:01 PM »

Some days I'm just not sure why I bother.  Maybe it's time to close down the NH forum at SM.

Klaas don't be discouraged, don't be disheartened.  Tis a good thing that you do here.  We don't say it enough, but you are amazing, and appreciated more than you will ever know. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #367 on: February 02, 2010, 04:27:55 PM »

FLASHBACK

Those who monetarily supported the Persistence undertaking never had a clue that their hard earned bucks were contributing to the furthering of the Aruban coverup that has prevented justice from prevailing since May 30, 2005..

Janet

+++++++

Local Teams Joins The Search For Natalee Holloway

The latest developments in the Natalie Holloway case find three men back behind bars, but still no Natalee. Local teams from Acadiana are now joining the search for the 18 year old that disappeared in May of 2005.

The name of this boat says it all. Persistence is what search teams are hoping will lead them to Natalee Holloway.

Project Manager Marc Broussard said, "We met the Holloway family and as parents ourselves we wanted to help out, give our all and give them the Cajun spirit to motivate them to go out there, to find this child and bring her home."

The one hundred and twenty five foot boat is usually used for off-shore mapping and navigation for oil companies. Now the boat will take on a different role. Once teams reach Aruba they'll scan the bottom of the ocean and map out any objects that seem out of place. What sensors pick up is all monitored in this survey room. Teams will then investigate the objects and send a robotic like device under water with cameras.

It will take the boat eight to ten days to reach Aruba. The search teams tell us if something's out there they plan to find it.  Natalee's father was aboard the boat before it set sail. We spoke with him about this trip.

Dave Holloway told us, "You try to get back to the normal way of doing things, but it stays on your mind and you stay focused on what can I do next to get closure in this. Hopefully this will be the way to do this."

The RV persistence is scheduled to depart from The Port of Iberia Tuesday evening. This search will be the first deep water search for Natalie. Teams from New Iberia, Lafayette, and Texas are all participating in the search.

The trip is funded through donations. If you'd like to support the search efforts you can send donations to:

Attn: Search for Natalee Holloway, P.O. Box 948, Kemah, Texas 77565

http://www.klfy.com/Global/story.asp?s=7429813

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:
I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Kyle Kingman:  John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship. I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.

_____

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #368 on: February 02, 2010, 04:33:48 PM »

Only about an hours drive, give or take a 10 minutes 

Sneak your laptop in.  You can do a minute by minute recap.   just sayin........ lol

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #369 on: February 02, 2010, 04:36:01 PM »

Thanks TM!

Magnolia - yes May 2010 seemed way far off and now it's almost here.  As time gets closer I'm going to make sure I have a video camera on hand and hopefully access to the courtroom.   

Edited to add:  Then maybe the haters will finally get a correct current photo of me, LOL.  I'm sure they will be shocked at how imposing and threatening a person I am in person  Monkey Devil!

Those POS's better leave you alone.  And inposing or not they better not mess wit ya.  POS's
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #370 on: February 02, 2010, 04:42:32 PM »

Thanks TM!

Magnolia - yes May 2010 seemed way far off and now it's almost here.  As time gets closer I'm going to make sure I have a video camera on hand and hopefully access to the courtroom.   

Edited to add:  Then maybe the haters will finally get a correct current photo of me, LOL.  I'm sure they will be shocked at how imposing and threatening a person I am in person  Monkey Devil!

Those POS's better leave you alone.  And inposing or not they better not mess wit ya.  POS's

Not to worry, Snoopy.  Klaas can back them all into a corner.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #371 on: February 02, 2010, 05:45:31 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_68277.php

Google translation:

Government Condemns Action Central Bank and OM

February 2, 2010, 13:26 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
Print this article

ORANGE CITY - The Central Bank of Aruba and other bodies such as the Public Prosecutor (OM) are partly responsible for that Aruba does not meet the requirements of FATF (Financial Action Task Force). That says Minister Mike de Meza (AVP) Finance, Utilities, Energy and Communications.

The Meza indicates that not only the previous government has been lax with the updating of legislation and processes to meet the requirements. "The previous government and all directly or indirectly related agencies, the Minister of Finance to the Unusual Transactions Reporting Center (MOT), the Central Bank and the Public Prosecutor (OM), have been negligent." He can not stress strongly enough how serious the situation is. "The assesment of FATF in 2008 showed that Aruba in the bottom ten percent of the world is, in terms of their standards. We are worse in Nigeria than in Ghana and we are equal. For a country that so many must have its international relations it is unprecedented that we had a government who just has to happen. "The minister indicates that one of the reports of the inspectors FATF suggested that Aruba's laws and deliberately regulations on money laundering and financial support to terrorist organizations has left miss.

The Meza is not satisfied with the explanations he received from the management of inter alia the Central Bank and the Public Ministry. "I respect all these agencies, but where there was a lack of priorities, I personally think that without exception they are responsible." The minister says that, depending on what happens in Abu Dhabi, will be consequences for these bodies. "We will also examine the precise causes for the situation where we are." But until we have worked to ensure the meeting in Abu Dhabi, said Mr De Meza.

The Government is currently working to implement legislation against terrorist financing. She has two weeks before the plenary session of the Financial Action Task Force in Abu Dhabi. Premier Mike Eman (AVP) is chairman of a committee, containing also the Ministers of Finance, Economic Affairs and Justice, the Central Bank, the MOT, the OM and the high commissioner of Aruba. The current committee, comprising officials, is dissolved. The new committee must be a roadmap, which as soon as possible and the basic conditions of the FATF recommendations are implemented. In Abu Dhabi, the Aruban delegation presenting the roadmap and the legislative changes, in the hope still in the black list of non-compliant nations to continue.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: February 02, 2010, 05:50:19 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_68270.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Marisol Diario again for right -

February 2, 2010, 13:22 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Morning Newspaper Diario has again yesterday for the court to answer allegations of corruption against former parliamentarian and Minister Marisol Lopez-Tromp (MEP).

Tromp harnessed quickly to half court, because the newspapers and in particular owner / editor Jossy Mansur has not kept the agreements. These are agreements that the previous trial in January were made. The case was appropriate then. Diario then promised to rectify. According to Tromp was also agreed that when Diario have had different issues which would require the newspaper that the parliamentarian is corrupt. A day after the newspaper placed the correction, but it happened anyway. Tromp was the front again called corrupt. Editor Mansur said to Amigoe that he would continue to publish articles on Tromp. Moreover, he said to come with evidence showing Tromp during its corrupt minister and he acted, this translated into Dutch, so the judge they could read. The lawyer reiterated yesterday that the newspaper Diario evidence and therefore has the right to publish about it. Tromp's counsel then argued that the newspaper with more evidence to the prosecution can go, instead of Tromp unduly hurt by the publications. The court will rule on February 17.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #373 on: February 02, 2010, 05:58:23 PM »

They could blend in quiet well in Compton California.
Or in prison

that gets my vote!  How are you my lil green buddy? 

ribbit
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #374 on: February 02, 2010, 06:00:20 PM »

Kermit ... seriously.

I believe that once the defamation lawsuit has concluded and ... the Natalee Holloway case fades completely from media attention ... the Kalpoes' days on earth are numbered IF they do not come forward to the FBI with the WHOLE truth and seek asylum in the States.

Aruba and Holland cannot take a chance that the knowledge which Deepak and Satish possess pertaining to the events encompassing the morning when Natalee Holloway disappeared and ... those who participated in those events ... would be exposed at some future date.  Exposure could be motivated by greed or conscience.  Either way ... the "powers that be" behind the coverup that has prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway  know that the Aruban house of cards would collapse.

Janet

I agree. Their usefulness will  be over. And they may think they have more information that could expose judges etc. but information is only good if you are alive and well.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #375 on: February 02, 2010, 06:18:04 PM »

I apologize in advance if this is totally rotten and completely out of line...........

You know what I see in this pic from your post, TxMom?

I see the word Aruba.

Then I see what could be Joran in the backseat.

Then I see a hangman's noose right next to his head.

Now THAT is some advertising for Aruba that I'd like to see plastered everywhere!!!!

That's funny.  I noticed the noose also.  Ya know, that has to be expensive to have an ad displayed from a New York taxi. 

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #376 on: February 02, 2010, 06:47:05 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #377 on: February 02, 2010, 06:58:54 PM »

Perfect Nut.   

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #378 on: February 02, 2010, 07:09:54 PM »

Blue Moon, I think they spent the money on cab ads and probably more because the NY Travel Show is coming up the end of this month.  I started a thread about it a few days ago.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7019.msg1062866#msg1062866

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: February 02, 2010, 07:16:45 PM »

Blue Moon, I think they spent the money on cab ads and probably more because the NY Travel Show is coming up the end of this month.  I started a thread about it a few days ago.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7019.msg1062866#msg1062866

Thanks.  Don't those people know we are in a recession here?  It still has to be expensive.  I wouldn't go even if they gave the trip to me.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.