April 18, 2024, 08:44:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #828 1/28/10 - 2/14/10  (Read 996453 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #760 on: February 10, 2010, 01:13:14 PM »

I sometimes get confused about "where it's at".  I was always taught that "where it's at" was poor grammer
and I was never allowed to use the phrase, so maybe that is why I get so confused.

One day it seems that Open Discussion is "where it's at" and on another day it is Speculation that is "where it's at"
and yet again Flip-Flopping seems to be "where it's at."

Then if I get the wrong "where it's at" on the wrong day, I get called out for not agreeing with what is being spewed on that day.

It doesn't leave much room for me or many others.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #761 on: February 10, 2010, 03:10:04 PM »

an angelic monkey

Natalee's Candles

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5700.msg878415#msg878415

I will be away for a while.  I know there are other Monkeys who will think to do this. 

Thanks to the faithful.   

Bumped

Thank you, Can.  Due to the weather we had to change our travel plans.  I'll be in and out until we leave on Saturday....I appreciate you & your thoughtfulness. 

You're very welcome! 

Hope the delay in plans hasn't been too upsetting and your trip, when it happens, will be a good one.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #762 on: February 10, 2010, 03:13:20 PM »

I sometimes get confused about "where it's at".  I was always taught that "where it's at" was poor grammer
and I was never allowed to use the phrase, so maybe that is why I get so confused.

One day it seems that Open Discussion is "where it's at" and on another day it is Speculation that is "where it's at"
and yet again Flip-Flopping seems to be "where it's at."

Then if I get the wrong "where it's at" on the wrong day, I get called out for not agreeing with what is being spewed on that day.

It doesn't leave much room for me or many others.

Yes, I think confusion is my middle name! 

Never give up, your posts are valuable!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #763 on: February 10, 2010, 06:37:36 PM »

wreck

You and Beth Holloway are on the same page in your speculation regarding where the assault against the person of Natalee Holloway took place.

Janet

+++++++++

wreck
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #825 10/12/09 -
« Reply #73 on: October 14, 2009, 12:55:29 AM »

Janet,

I simply don't believe Natalee was disposed of that first night. I don't care if Joran claims that is what happened or not. Like you said, Joran told different stories to even Patrick. Yes, Natalee may have indeed had "seizures" that joran witnessed -- that DOESN'T mean those seizures happened on the beach or in the circumstances he told Patrick.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6082.msg981441#msg981441

Larry King Live - February 23, 2006

TED ROWLANDS, GUEST HOST: Tonight, Natalee Holloway's parents speak out. Now that the chief suspect in her disappearance, Joran Van Der Sloot, has talked, nearly nine months after their beautiful daughter vanished in Aruba, Natalee's mom, Beth Holloway Twitty, and her dad, Dave Holloway, talk about trying to keep hope alive. ....

BETH HOLLOWAY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER: I think that was one of his excuses of why they stopped at his apartment. His apartment, by the way, is detached away from the main residence. And, you know, if you've got an individual that you're going to take advantage of, it's not likely that you're going to go to the beach. You're going to go to your apartment. And we believe that's where they stopped, and that's where the incident occurred.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0602/23/lkl.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #764 on: February 10, 2010, 06:56:50 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_68563.php

First one-hundred days Eman-cabinet

8 Feb, 2010, 07:09 (GMT -04:00)

Email dit artikel 
Print dit artikel 

Prime Minister Mike Eman arrives at the Administration Office together with his messenger for the press conference on the first one-hundred days of his cabinet. A bit further on: State-Secretary Ank Bijleveld leaving the office of the Governor with whom she had held a conversation.

ORANJESTAD — The Mike Eman I cabinet is celebrating the first one-hundred days as government. During a press conference at the entrance of the Administration Office, with members of the cabinet standing behind him, Premier Mike Eman (AVP) said he is proud of all that had been accomplished during the first one-hundred days.

“During the past 100 days, we have proven that we are able to shift the emphasis of a small group of people and political appointments to maximum attention for those who have to survive with less in our country.”
Eman referred to the halving of the sales tax (bbo), the 25-percent increase of the dole, the increase of schoolchildren allowance for dole-families to 100 florins per child, the re-opening of the Administration Office, the closing of the relief and aid to addicts, the renovation plans for the town centers of Oranjestad and San Nicolas, and the return of strategic partners such as KLM and Carnival Cruises. Furthermore, the relationships with the partners within the Kingdom have improved considerably, says Eman. “We are working together with Dutch ministers and the Dutch Premier is paying attention to situations on Aruba from the refinery up to the airline company.”

Public Purchasing Power
During the press conference, the Premier received the criticism that in spite of halving the bbo, one does not notice much of lower prices for the consumer. “There are indeed price reductions of certain products, amongst which, gasoline”, says the Premier. He points out that as soon as the government has reversed the ‘millions-costing’ measures of the last cabinet, there will be more space to support the population, in particular the citizens with a lower income. The Minister of Economical Affairs, Social Affairs and Culture, Michelle Winklaar (AVP), added that one is currently working on the authorities of the inspectors of the Finances Directorate and Institute CAS to impose fines during price inspections in shops and supermarkets. By cabinet order, party-members of the government party had gone shopping at various supermarkets and mini-markets two weeks ago with a specific shopping list for a family of four. The purpose of the shopping was to determine whether there was a question of competition between the supermarkets.

Bijleveld
State-Secretary of Kingdom Relations, Ank Bijleveld-Schouten (CDA) is currently on Aruba for a working visit. “A considerable number of conversations had been held on mutual cooperation during the past one-hundred days”, says the Premier. Bijleveld-Schouten first had an audience with Governor Refunjol this morning, followed by a meeting with Premier Eman in the Administration Office together with the Representative of the Netherlands, Rob Vermaes, where both partners will discuss the financing of the educational project for underprivileged youngsters at the marines barrack in Savaneta. They will also discuss the development of a contingency plan for Aruba in cooperation with the Netherlands. The Minister of Infrastructure, Environment and Integration, Benny Sevinger (AVP) will be giving a presentation tomorrow on the renovation of the town centers of Oranjestad and San Nicolas. Aruba also wants to receive a confirmation on technical support upon completion of this project.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #765 on: February 10, 2010, 07:41:03 PM »

http://www.arubachamber.com/registry/registry_search.afp

Only valid if accordingly signed by the Aruba Chamber of Commerce & Industry - J.E. Irausquin Blvd. 10, Oranjestad, Aruba.

Appearing in the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in ARUBA since 5 NOVEMBER 2009 under serial number 37616.1 is the company with the tradename:

A.A.M.C.

Business address   PARAGUANA 6-D, NOORD
Legal form   LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
Name of the company   ARUBA ART & MANAGEMENT CONSULTANCY (A.A.M.C.) N.V.
Statutory seat   ARUBA
Date of incorporation   1 JULY 2008

Authorized capital   ARUBAN FLORINS 50,000.00
Issued capital   ARUBAN FLORINS 10,000.00
Paid up capital   ARUBAN FLORINS 10,000.00
Fiscal year   01 JANUARY thru 31 DECEMBER
Main branch: ARUBA ART & MANAGEMENT CONSULTANCY (A.A.M.C.) N.V. registered under number 37616
located at PARAGUANA 6-A, NOORD

DIRECTORS - AUTHORIZED PERSONS AND CORPORATE BODIES - SUPERVISORY BOARD:

VAN DER STRATEN, JAN;
Born in   THE NETHERLANDS, HILVERSUM on 9 JANUARY 1948
Nationality   DUTCH
Position   MANAGING DIRECTOR
Effective   1 JULY 2008
Authority   FULL

VAN DER STRATEN-VAN TWILLERT, EVERTJE;
Born in   THE NETHERLANDS, BAARN on 12 SEPTEMBER 1946
Nationality   DUTCH
Position   MANAGING DIRECTOR
Effective   1 JULY 2008
Authority   FULL

OBJECTIVE(S) OF THE COMPANY

DE EXPLOITATIE VAN EEN MANAGEMENTADVIESBUREAU, WAARONDER HET GEVEN EN VERZORGEN VAN ADVIEZEN, TRAININGEN EN HET VERLENEN VAN DIENSTEN OP ECONOMISCH-, ADMINISTRATIEF-, PERSONEELS-, ORGANISATORISCH- EN VEILIGHEIDSGEBIED.

Google translation:

THE OPERATION OF A MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT, INCLUDING THE GIVE AND TO PROVIDE ADVICE, TRAINING AND THE PROVISION OF SERVICES ON ECONOMIC, ADMINISTRATIVE, PERSONNEL, ORGANIZATION AND SECURITY AREA.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3437.msg509617

VAN DER STRATEN, JAN; 
Residing in  PARAGUANA 6-A, NOORD, ARUBA
Born in  THE NETHERLANDS, HILVERSUM on 9 JANUARY 1948 
Nationality  DUTCH 
Position  BOARD-MEMBER 
Effective  3 APRIL 1998 
Authority  RESTRICTED 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://batibleki.visitaruba.com/2009/05/13/the-westin-aruba-art-gallery-inaugurates-the-wine-food-art-exhibition/

The Westin Aruba Art Gallery inaugurates the Wine Food & Art Exhibition

Rona Coster

The Westin Aruba Art gallery proudly opened the Wine, Food & Art Exhibition with excellent works by local artists and their treatment of a popular subject, namely local cuisine.

Stan Kuiperi, Eliza Lejuez, Ciro Abath, Irene Peterson Eff Van Straten and more, present a number of works in the lobby gallery managed by AAMC and Gabor van der Straten.

The exhibition, part of the Fifth Annual Aruba Wine, Food & Art Festival is open every day, and during the festival will also host a series of special artistic events.

The festival program features a variety of unique and delicious options. On Thursday May 21st, 2009, Taste of Aruba, Best Chef Competition will unfold at the Pago Pago Restaurant at 7 p.m.

The special dinner will be prepared by Aruba’s top chefs from the Westin Resort, Aruba, Papiamento Restaurant, Waterfront Crabhouse, The Flying Fishbone, Screaming Eagle, Le Dome and Aqua Grill.

Each chef will make a signature course and pair it with a wine selection. An award will be given at the end of the evening to the chef presenting the “People’s Choice” dish.

On Friday, May 22nd, 2009, the much anticipated Wine & Food Pairing Exhibition will take place from 6 p.m. to 11 p.m.

The Wine & Food Pairing in the Grand Ballroom offers an opportunity for exquisite food & wine tastings with the Westin Culinary Team, Aruba Culinary School Students and invited wineries from around the globe.

Music will be provided by Daniel Aguirre’s Jazz band.

The Wine & Food Pairing is open to the public.

As part of its program, the festival is also offering a Trade Fair, by local and international Wine and Liquor Purveyors, in honor of local clients, by-invitations only.

On Saturday, May 23rd, 2009, the highlight of the festival is the elegant and unique “Capturing the Champagne Sparkle” gala dinner, from 7 p.m. to midnight. The Final Champagne event will offer dinner with South America’s most famous celebrity chef, Colombian-born Harry Sasson Tchira.

The evening will be sponsored by Moet Chandon and Dom Perignon, matching the chef’s east-west creations with delectable, bottomless flutes of Champagne.

The festival will culminate with a great concert by Edjean, singing a classic tribute to Frank Sinatra.

Tickets to all events are available at the Westin’s lobby concierge. Hurry up, they are limited in quantity.

Author:Rona Coster

Time:Wednesday, May 13th, 2009 at 8:14 am

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #766 on: February 10, 2010, 07:43:10 PM »

http://arubarts.ning.com/

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #767 on: February 10, 2010, 08:05:09 PM »

That bird reminds me of Kermit.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #768 on: February 10, 2010, 08:07:42 PM »

http://www.minbzk.nl/aspx/download.aspx?file=/contents/pages/103915/doorlopendeagendabeleidsoverleg-9februari.pdf

Google translation:

Continuous policy dialogue agenda Aruba - Netherlands

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The Prime Minister of Aruba and the Secretary of the Interior Interior and Kingdom Relations have during the policy dialogue on February 9 2010 talked about the content of their cooperation.

Since the arrival of the new Aruban government has already been in close contact on various topics. For these issues to properly monitor is a process of monitoring agreed.

The topics are recorded in a continuous succession agenda which is monitored by the Secretariat of the Ministers of Aruba and the Executive Kingdom Relations, through the Representation of the Netherlands.

Twice years, the minister responsible for Kingdom Relations and the Prime Minister of Aruba have consultations on the implementation of the comprehensive agenda.

Netherlands will be in the interest of knowledge kind request technical assistance and practical support that view possible.

Each country bears the cost principle on the implementation of the arrangements if it is a matter of country concerned, unless other arrangements are made explicit.

A good example of this cooperation is the support given by the Dutch envoy to the energy challenges Aruba stands in the refinery and the energy cope.

The continuing agenda of topics currently include the following areas:

1. New forms of cooperation within the Kingdom

In April will and the State Secretary of the Interior Kingdom Relations Symposium will be held at a Kingdom Aruba. In consultation with the Prime Minister of Aruba was selected for
the following theme: "The win-win situation for all partners in the Kingdom: mutual interest and benefit by being part of the larger whole of the Kingdom ".

To support in the Netherlands for the idea to widen Kingdom at all levels and cooperation with various partners wanted.

Examples are the agreements with the municipality of Den Haag and club Sparta.

It will also examine how Dutch companies can benefit from the strategic location of Aruba.

2. Enforcement

Netherlands and Aruba to work together on an investigation into the state of Board of Aruba. The first visit of the scientific research team will take place in early March. In the area of the
enforcement are also among the countries more events made a start on Youth Education Pathway, the radars, the disaster management, role of the Royal Military Police and Improvement the chain of aliens:

• Aruba aims employment opportunities for disadvantaged young people.

Netherlands is willing to invest.

Netherlands will provide a maximum period of three years financial contribute to the initiative of Aruba, a Youth Training Pathway, a starting boost. This will Aruba introduced then by the suspension of the Aruban conscription should be abolished. In addition, the Ministry of Defense of the inventory that is taking place to give a positive opinion regarding the
feasibility and future prospects of the training program.

• Furthermore, it was agreed that a proposal will do for Aruba acquisition of the radars which, under the agreements in the Tripartite Justice must be expelled in 2004.

Aruba is requested during the next Presidency of the Coast Guard on February 25 as the above proposal present.

• With regard to the disaster was agreed that Aruba Netherlands will assist in developing an adequate organization. The National Security Plan is therefor AWG 2 million available.

• The Aruban government will improve in the coming months and strengthen the chain foreigners take in hand. During The next Executive Discussion Aliens Chain will existing agreements between the countries on improving the aliens chain evaluated. Where necessary, the Memorandum of Understanding on the immigration chain July 10, 2007 be updated and revised. IASA is also included.

• The countries have also agreed that will be reviewed at how the already existing Aruba Royal Military Police may play a role in surveillance

3. Infrastructural projects

The Aruban government has set a goal through infrastructural projects the economy a boost. To fund has The government made a proposal for conversion of FDAmiddelen. This proposal will soon be the Secretary of State sent.  The State has promised to think about expertise
from the Netherlands in the field of urban renewal.

4. Legislation

In the interest of good cooperation within the Kingdom was desirable that Aruba has as much connection to the consensus federal laws which come under the political process of the Netherlands Antilles. The connection may best be achieved after the transition date through an Act of consensus modification of the consensus federal laws. Aruba examines the
desirability of membership of various rich consensus legislation.  Aruba Netherlands of which will provide support in the form of law lawyers.

The Protocol '93 left party and have agreed on a klachtenmeldpunt. Aruba, the draft ordinance party already exists update.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #769 on: February 10, 2010, 08:12:17 PM »

Me too!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #770 on: February 10, 2010, 09:16:55 PM »

http://www.schoolbank.nl/

Gabor van der Straten   1981   Colegio Ora Ubao (Tankileendert), Ichthusschool (Hilversum), Colegio Arubano, Mon Plaisir School (Oranjestad Aruba), Universiteit Utrecht (Utrecht)

Not positive but I think 1981 is birth year.

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #771 on: February 10, 2010, 09:28:25 PM »

What's up BUCKSHOT? ...Good to see ya.....

U2.
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #772 on: February 10, 2010, 10:00:33 PM »

Paulus is a lot of things.. I have never considered him foolish or stupid..
He is extreme intelligent. He is a Viable Chess Opponent.
When it comes to law, He is very sharp and he advises this other lawyer that represents Deepak and Satish.

He very well could be the culprit in any crime against Natalee. We have no way of knowing he is not. It was all set up when Beth and Jug arrived.
All of it by design..
From the kid that told Jug that Joran owned that silver Honda and took them to Jorans house.. "and the car belonged to Deepak"
Then when the police sat in front of the home with sirens on and Paulus stalled for time.
He had thought this whole thing out way before Beth landed.
Do not under estimate this man.

Best thing anyone can do is party at the same Club in L.A. When Deepak and his little shit come to town. Ask some quality questions..Make them feel right at home..
Buy him a drink.
Give him a ride home.... Because friends do not let friends drive home drugged, or something like that.

I have long said that Paulus was involved in Natalee's demise.  When Natalee died (in the Sloot home) the wheels were in motion.  He had the EVERYONE in power on his side.  He had time to set his plan in place.  Was it enough time?  No.  Even Paulus asked her how did you get here so fast?  By Beth arriving on the island so quickly she screwed part of his plan up.  Buy her instinct as a mother she screwed his plan up.  By Jug being a Type A personality he screwed his plan up.

So now the question will be.  By the Kalpoes going to trial (which I hope happens) will it screw Paulus plan up?  I think it will.  But will Justice for Natalee come from their trial?  No I don't think it will but I will be happy to see Dr. Phil's lawers tear another A hole in Deepak and Satish.

Paulus definitely had a plan and played mastermind throughout. He also had power players on his side.
He got extremely lucky at times, though. Beth's speedy arrival definitely had him sweating (profusely).

Most assumed that law enforcement were on the up and up. It only took a short time for doubts to arise.
Then, it soon turned into an "us" against "them" chess match on their soil, among their cliques.

My best analogy has been: Beth was a gerbil trying to simply find her cheese. Aruba did everything it could to prevent it from happening. As she got too close, they put her back at the starting line. Obstacles galore along the way. They were watching her every move. They helped her pursue false leads to the nth degree.

About court...Deepak and Satish may not have to appear in court as Plantiffs. It is my understanding that attorneys can represent Plantiffs, without their physical presence, for this type of matter. I hope I am wrong...

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #773 on: February 10, 2010, 10:21:41 PM »

Here is a seach for you!

By Location > Visit Detail
Visit 20,882,799
    [<<]  [>>]
Domain Name   setardsl.aw ? (Aruba)
IP Address   199.0.87.# (SLBH/SETAR ARUBA)
ISP   Sprint
Location   Continent  :  South America
Country  :  Aruba  (Facts)
City  :  Oranjestad

Lat/Long  :  12.5167, -70.0333 (Map)

Language   English (U.S.)
en-us
Operating System   Macintosh WinNT
Browser   Safari 1.3
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US) AppleWebKit/532.5 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/4.0.249.78 Safari/532.5
Javascript   version 1.5
Monitor   Resolution  :  1366 x 768
Color Depth  :  32 bits 

Time of Visit   Feb 10 2010 10:10:58 pm
Last Page View   Feb 10 2010 10:17:07 pm
Visit Length   6 minutes 9 seconds
Page Views   10
Referring URL  http://www.google.co...oot&aq=f&aqi=g10&oq=
Search Engine  google.com
Search Words paul van der sloot
Visit Entry Page   http://scaredmonkeys.../paul-van-der-sloot/
Visit Exit Page   http://scaredmonkeys...-start-from-scratch/
Out Click     
Time Zone   UTC-4:00
Visitor's Time   Feb 10 2010 11:10:58 pm
Visit Number   20,882,799

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #774 on: February 10, 2010, 10:22:58 PM »

Paulus is a lot of things.. I have never considered him foolish or stupid..
He is extreme intelligent. He is a Viable Chess Opponent.
When it comes to law, He is very sharp and he advises this other lawyer that represents Deepak and Satish.

He very well could be the culprit in any crime against Natalee. We have no way of knowing he is not. It was all set up when Beth and Jug arrived.
All of it by design..
From the kid that told Jug that Joran owned that silver Honda and took them to Jorans house.. "and the car belonged to Deepak"
Then when the police sat in front of the home with sirens on and Paulus stalled for time.
He had thought this whole thing out way before Beth landed.
Do not under estimate this man.

Best thing anyone can do is party at the same Club in L.A. When Deepak and his little shit come to town. Ask some quality questions..Make them feel right at home..
Buy him a drink.
Give him a ride home.... Because friends do not let friends drive home drugged, or something like that.

I have long said that Paulus was involved in Natalee's demise.  When Natalee died (in the Sloot home) the wheels were in motion.  He had the EVERYONE in power on his side.  He had time to set his plan in place.  Was it enough time?  No.  Even Paulus asked her how did you get here so fast?  By Beth arriving on the island so quickly she screwed part of his plan up.  Buy her instinct as a mother she screwed his plan up.  By Jug being a Type A personality he screwed his plan up.

So now the question will be.  By the Kalpoes going to trial (which I hope happens) will it screw Paulus plan up?  I think it will.  But will Justice for Natalee come from their trial?  No I don't think it will but I will be happy to see Dr. Phil's lawers tear another A hole in Deepak and Satish.

Paulus definitely had a plan and played mastermind throughout. He also had power players on his side.
He got extremely lucky at times, though. Beth's speedy arrival definitely had him sweating (profusely).

Most assumed that law enforcement were on the up and up. It only took a short time for doubts to arise.
Then, it soon turned into an "us" against "them" chess match on their soil, among their cliques.

My best analogy has been: Beth was a gerbil trying to simply find her cheese. Aruba did everything it could to prevent it from happening. As she got too close, they put her back at the starting line. Obstacles galore along the way. They were watching her every move. They helped her pursue false leads to the nth degree.

About court...Deepak and Satish may not have to appear in court as Plantiffs. It is my understanding that attorneys can represent Plantiffs, without their physical presence, for this type of matter. I hope I am wrong...

If they think they have any shot at winning this case it would be in their best interest to appear in court.

I was just searching around and came across this meaning of Emotional Distress.

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/emotional+distress

emotional distress n. an increasingly popular basis for a claim of damages in lawsuits for injury due to the negligence or intentional acts of another. Originally damages for emotional distress were only awardable in conjunction with damages for actual physical harm. Recently courts in many states, including New York and California, have recognized a right to an award of money damages for emotional distress without physical injury or contact. In sexual harassment claims, emotional distress can be the major, or even only, harmful result. In most jurisdictions, emotional distress cannot be claimed for breach of contract or other business activity, but can be alleged in cases of libel and slander. Evidentiary problems include the fact that such distress is easily feigned or exaggerated, and professional testimony by a therapist or psychiatrist may be required to validate the existence and depth of the distress and place a dollar value upon it.

Who is going to come forward for the Kalpoes.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #775 on: February 10, 2010, 10:32:09 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/blogcategory/1/5/

advocate paul van der sloot father of joran van der sloot owing to die one rato happen wednesday, 10 february 2010 - 22:35 24ora.com owing to end of achieve informacion cu the conocido advocate paul van der sloot owing to end of die. the was hungando tennis. at dado mometo past owing to sak in another. ambulance owing to arrive y the personal owing to work cune. past owing to being take away at once hospital but the infarto was pisa. the was very in news cu the problem of his child joran van der sloot. paz at his restonan. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #776 on: February 10, 2010, 10:37:57 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/blogcategory/1/5/

Papiamentu translation:

advocate paul van der sloot father of joran van der sloot owing to die one rato happen

wednesday, 10 february 2010 - 22:35

24ora.com owing to end of achieve informacion cu the conocido advocate paul van der sloot owing to end of die. the was hungando tennis. at dado mometo past owing to sak in another. ambulance owing to arrive y the personal owing to work cune. past owing to being take away at once hospital but the infarto was pisa. the was very in news cu the problem of his child joran van der sloot. paz at his restonan. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #777 on: February 10, 2010, 10:41:38 PM »

http://www.einformante.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1184:mr-paul-van-der-sloot-ta-muri-na-tiera-del-soul&catid=1:policial&Itemid=2

mr. paul van der sloot is die at tiera del soul

wednesday, 10 february 2010 22:57 oranjestad-un rato behind hunando tennis at tiera del sol paul is sac in another y die. have all indicacion cu the la achieve one ataca of curason much strong cu owing to place end at his life. at instant cu ambulance owing to arrive not was mucho cos cu can owing to haci. condolencia at family y conocirnan. come across

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #778 on: February 10, 2010, 10:45:13 PM »

http://www.einformante.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1184:mr-paul-van-der-sloot-ta-muri-na-tiera-del-soul&catid=1:policial&Itemid=2

mr. paul van der sloot is die at tiera del soul

wednesday, 10 february 2010 22:57 oranjestad-un rato behind hunando tennis at tiera del sol paul is sac in another y die. have all indicacion cu the la achieve one ataca of curason much strong cu owing to place end at his life. at instant cu ambulance owing to arrive not was mucho cos cu can owing to haci. condolencia at family y conocirnan. come across

I honestly don't know what to say!

2 4 1
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #779 on: February 10, 2010, 10:45:59 PM »

I take it they say PVDS is DEAD??Will be interesting to see what reports come out of Aruba!Thanx TM.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.