April 27, 2024, 10:15:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #828 1/28/10 - 2/14/10  (Read 999824 times)
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #980 on: February 11, 2010, 08:09:16 AM »

TxMom - thank you very much for all the articles on this!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #981 on: February 11, 2010, 08:11:12 AM »

It is odd that there's been nothing new on Awe24 for several hours now (nothing about PVDS death at all) and not a single picture of an ambulance or anything in relation to this news at any of the sites.

Really odd, imo. 

I agree Texasmom.  I find it really odd and I'm still waiting for a better confirmation that this is true. 

I don't put anything past the games they play.

I'm beginning to think some of the Aruban media is being controlled, and not reporting. 

They don't want an influx of American media there ya know...

At least some of them did report it, even if it's scant compared to the usual coverage.

I want to see a stretcher with at least a sweaty sheet covering it!    Monkey Devil!

The online Awe Mainta is usually out by now...notta

Awe24...notta

Antilliaans Dagblad...still yesterday's edition.  It's usually been the current day issue for hours now.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #982 on: February 11, 2010, 08:13:02 AM »

You're welcome jen!  Thanks for all the info you brought too!   

I'm off to work shortly.   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #983 on: February 11, 2010, 08:14:27 AM »

I expect to see some old faces/regulars here very soon!!!!!!!

Hey Wreck & everybody!

The only good Van der sloot is a DEAD ONE!

Hope nobody slipped something in his drink???

I RARELY have a good time over someone kicking the bucket. I find myself having compassion, even sometimes for idiots that brought about their own demise.

Paulus was a vile POS... masquerading around, disguised as a human.

What he's done to Natalee and her family is unforgivable for 10,000 lifetimes.

I only wish that I could have been the one assigned the task of killing him.

... I would have completed that mission objective w/o a blink of the eye.

-Justice for Natalee!

A little more of it rolls out everyday.

Carpe!   

I've missed you so much!   

So glad to see you came by!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #984 on: February 11, 2010, 08:17:37 AM »

Posted by Glenda/Renfro at RU - IMO not sure how you can be in good health yet collapse and die of cardiac arrest.  Maybe you could THINK you were in good health:

And SHE is "the media" she is pre eminently reprimanding.  As she is reporting his death. 

Whata dumbazz!!

EXACTLY!    

nimrod
Scared Monkey

« Reply #985 on: February 11, 2010, 08:18:12 AM »

I believe Aruba will do anything to perpetuate the cover-up and to improve tourism. With Joran and Paulas gone now, they are hoping that we will forget. ARUBA, WE WILL NEVER FORGET.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #986 on: February 11, 2010, 08:28:53 AM »

Aldara Zamanta Castillo Pennock
MY SINCERE CONDOLENCES....U GOTTA BE STRONG.....ES MUY TRISTE PERO PODRAS SALIR ADELANTE MIS MEJORES DESEOS PARA TI Y TU FAMILIA!!!1 UN BESO JORAN CON MUCHO CARIÑO Y ABRAZOS TAMBIEN.
8 hours ago

Vilo Rattano
I'm sorry bro
6 hours ago

Arjen Buikhuizen
condolencia Joran
6 hours ago

Valerie Maduro
condolencia
4 hours ago

Lara Hartjes
Hey joran. Gecondoleerd, wat erg! Heel veel sterkte voor je familie.
4 hours ago

Natalia Den Boer
i'm sorry so much.. love from barcelona, we love u cousin
51 minutes ago

Ernesto Martens
Sterkte Joran!
7 minutes ago
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #987 on: February 11, 2010, 08:34:12 AM »

You're welcome jen!  Thanks for all the info you brought too!   

I'm off to work shortly.   

YW TxMom! 
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #988 on: February 11, 2010, 08:37:12 AM »

I believe Aruba will do anything to perpetuate the cover-up and to improve tourism. With Joran and Paulas gone now, they are hoping that we will forget. ARUBA, WE WILL NEVER FORGET.

This is going to merely re-open the whole thing in the minds of Americans.  Like another Monkey pointed out, Paulus' legacy is that of being "Joran's father".

Aruba is in for one more round of hell with this news.

Hopefully it will also bring more attention to the investigation into vd Straten, and pressure to release the findings.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #989 on: February 11, 2010, 08:39:11 AM »

It is odd that there's been nothing new on Awe24 for several hours now (nothing about PVDS death at all) and not a single picture of an ambulance or anything in relation to this news at any of the sites.

Really odd, imo. 

I agree Texasmom.  I find it really odd and I'm still waiting for a better confirmation that this is true. 

I don't put anything past the games they play.

I'm beginning to think some of the Aruban media is being controlled, and not reporting. 

They don't want an influx of American media there ya know...

At least some of them did report it, even if it's scant compared to the usual coverage.

I want to see a stretcher with at least a sweaty sheet covering it!    Monkey Devil!

The online Awe Mainta is usually out by now...notta

Awe24...notta

Antilliaans Dagblad...still yesterday's edition.  It's usually been the current day issue for hours now.

Thanks for checking, TxMom.  I suspect you're right in that they're trying to keep this under the radar.  Fat chance of that!

I'm extremely interested to see what Antonio Carlo will do now.  He went to Janssen once with his knowledge of Joran's guilt - perhaps he'll come forward again.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #990 on: February 11, 2010, 08:56:09 AM »

Wonderful to see you Carpe!   

All I can say to your post is: DITTO!

Good Morning CBB! Same here.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #991 on: February 11, 2010, 09:01:23 AM »

Interesting...maybe others can look for a newer listing.  I think they did this once before and then it was listed another way but I don't see it this time.  IIRC they did advertise for another attorney recently.

http://www.arubachamber.com/registry/registry_search.afp

· Close · Aruba, February 11th, 2010

Only valid if accordingly signed by the Aruba Chamber of Commerce & Industry - J.E. Irausquin Blvd. 10, Oranjestad, Aruba.

Appearing in the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in ARUBA since 18 JANUARY 2007 under serial number 35741.0 is the company with the tradename:

CARLO & VAN DER SLOOT 

Business address CONSTANTIJN HUYGENSTRAAT 5, ORANJESTAD OOST 
Legal form  PARTNERSHIP 
Name of the company  CARLO & VAN DER SLOOT 
Date of commencement  1 JANUARY 2007 

THIS COMPANY HAS BEEN CANCELLED ON 8 JANUARY 2010 

OWNERS/PARTNERS 

ADVOCATENKANTOOR MR A.A.D.A. CARLO N.V. 

Position  MANAGING PARTNER 
Since  18 JANUARY 2007 
Authority  FULL 

VAN DER SLOOT, PAUL ANTONIUS PETRUS JOHANNA; 

Born in  THE NETHERLANDS, BOXTEL on 15 FEBRUARY 1952 
Nationality  DUTCH 
Effective  18 JANUARY 2007 
Authority  FULL 

OBJECTIVE(S) OF THE COMPANY 

HET UITOEFENEN VAN EEN ADVOCATENKANTOOR. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #992 on: February 11, 2010, 09:12:48 AM »

NEW UPDATES ON THE FRONT PAGE POST BY RED, HE SPOKE TO JOSSY:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2010/02/11/paulus-van-der-sloot-father-of-joran-van-der-sloot-dead-of-cardiac-arrest/

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #993 on: February 11, 2010, 09:14:32 AM »

Interesting...maybe others can look for a newer listing.  I think they did this once before and then it was listed another way but I don't see it this time.  IIRC they did advertise for another attorney recently.

http://www.arubachamber.com/registry/registry_search.afp

· Close · Aruba, February 11th, 2010

Only valid if accordingly signed by the Aruba Chamber of Commerce & Industry - J.E. Irausquin Blvd. 10, Oranjestad, Aruba.

Appearing in the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in ARUBA since 18 JANUARY 2007 under serial number 35741.0 is the company with the tradename:

CARLO & VAN DER SLOOT 

Business address CONSTANTIJN HUYGENSTRAAT 5, ORANJESTAD OOST 
Legal form  PARTNERSHIP 
Name of the company  CARLO & VAN DER SLOOT 
Date of commencement  1 JANUARY 2007 

THIS COMPANY HAS BEEN CANCELLED ON 8 JANUARY 2010 

OWNERS/PARTNERS 

ADVOCATENKANTOOR MR A.A.D.A. CARLO N.V. 

Since  18 JANUARY 2007 
Authority  FULL 

VAN DER SLOOT, PAUL ANTONIUS PETRUS JOHANNA; 

Born in  THE NETHERLANDS, BOXTEL on 15 FEBRUARY 1952 
Nationality  DUTCH 
Effective  18 JANUARY 2007 
Authority  FULL 

OBJECTIVE(S) OF THE COMPANY 

HET UITOEFENEN VAN EEN ADVOCATENKANTOOR. 

I went to their website last night an noticed how it had changed.  Still active though:

http://www.carlolawoffice.com/index.html
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #994 on: February 11, 2010, 09:16:39 AM »

Jossy's words:

“Justice has a strange way of correcting irregularities committed in its name. In this particular case, Paul had the necessary information we needed to solve the case, but decided to take it with him to his tomb. His version (the true one) we will never know. And we can never depend on Joran to come clean with what happened to Natalee.

Yes, Paul died playing tennis yesterday afternoon. God forgive him!“
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #995 on: February 11, 2010, 09:18:46 AM »

May have already been posted:

http://www.rnw.nl/english/article/father-natalee-holloway-suspect-dies

The Natalee Holloway disappearance case has become harder to solve because the main suspect's father has died. Crime reporter Peter R. de Vries told Radio Netherlands Worldwide,

"It's always sad if a relatively young person suddenly dies. It's also a painful loss for the investigation into the Holloway case. I am convinced that Mr Van der Sloot knew more than he had told us. He may have helped his son cover up parts of the truth."

Son still a suspect
Joran van der Sloot's father collapsed on Wednesday evening while playing tennis at the Tierra del Sol estate on the Dutch Caribbean island. Emergency service staff were unable to resuscitate him. Paul van der Sloot was 57.

His son Joran is still suspected of involvement in the disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway on Aruba in May 2005. The case was brought back into the limelight when Dutch crime reporter Peter R. de Vries secretly filmed Joran van der Sloot claiming that he had dumped Natalee's body in the ocean. This potentially incriminating statement was not accepted as evidence by the court.

Crime reporter Peter R. de Vries spoke to Paul van der Sloot on several occasions. "My intuition as a researcher told me that Mr Van der Sloot knew more about it, but wanted to protect his son, which is natural. His attitude struck me as strict, for instance when I referred to Natalee being dead. His response was, 'Who says she's dead? There is no evidence.' And his son Joran said that when he was in prison, his father had smuggled a cellphone into his cell, so he could keep up with developments."

Denial
The suspect, who lives in the Netherlands, was interviewed by Aruban police in Rotterdam early in 2008 and declared persona non grata shortly afterwards, making it practically impossible for him to return to Aruba.

Joran's lawyer says that the TV admission was untrue; his client had only wanted to impress the man he was talking to, trying to gain some credibility in the crimininal world.

Later in 2008 the US TV channel Fox broadcast an interview with Joran van der Sloot. He told interviewer Greta van Susteren that he had sold Natalee Holloway to a Venezuelan on the beach for 10,000 dollars. The man was apparently looking for a blonde sex slave. In the interview, Mr Van der Sloot also claimed that his father Paul had bribed policemen on Aruba to the tune of 50,000 dollars. These statements, too, have not been taken into account by the legal authorities.

Trainee judge
Paul van der Sloot, a lawyer who was training as a judge on Aruba and who was respected on the island, was repeatedly interviewed by the media in connection to his son's alleged involvement in the case. It was never clear how much Mr Van der Sloot really knew about Joran's role in the affair.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #996 on: February 11, 2010, 09:23:30 AM »

From the front page of SM from Jug:

JUG TWITTY
Submitted on 2010/02/11 at 9:10am

I HOPE ANITA AND JORAN INSCRIBE ON HIS TOMB-STONE
I DIED A COWARD !!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #997 on: February 11, 2010, 09:40:20 AM »

JUG TWITTY

I DIED A COWARD !!

Good Morning Monks!   thanks for all the updates. Sorry I missed Rob and Carpe last night!

GO JUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #998 on: February 11, 2010, 09:43:00 AM »

I think we need cowardly, sweaty, running man as a reminder. Monkey Devil!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #999 on: February 11, 2010, 09:46:56 AM »

JUG TWITTY

I DIED A COWARD !!

Hear, hear Jug!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.