May 01, 2024, 12:26:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #564 12/22 - Christmas Eve  (Read 104576 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #100 on: December 22, 2006, 03:56:33 PM »

Quote from: "cubbeegirl"
Just a quick drive by .... on our way out the door to visit our families for the holidays......
Let's hope that the coming year brings the answers that Natalees familly so rightly deserves and that justice is handed out to those who harmed her.......
Klaas and Angie.... I hate to shop too!
Everyone have a safe and happy holiday season and will catch up with y'all when I return!!!
Love to all......

Have a great trip sweety and I hope al is well!!!  Merry Christmas to you all!! Buss me when you get back!!  Smile  Love and hugs to you!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #101 on: December 22, 2006, 03:57:07 PM »

Buzz me I mean.. Geesh.
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #102 on: December 22, 2006, 04:06:09 PM »

Dilma Arends is described as an Aruba Today reporter
and a National Park Ranger Service spokeswoman....

A park ranger found the duct tape while collecting trash Sunday on rocks at Boca Tortuga, an inlet near a series of caves on Aruba’s northeast coast, said National Park Ranger Service spokeswoman Dilma Arends.

Could Dilma have "found" the tape?!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #103 on: December 22, 2006, 04:06:19 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Hmmmm, interresting.  I'm not finding Dilma's name mentioned as staff at either BonDia or Aruba Today??

http://www.cspnv.com/pages/staffypersonal.htm

http://www.arubatoday.com/week/monday/staff.html

Isn't she a park ranger, whatever that is in, Aruba?  Is that the one who parks and watches for the subjects.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #104 on: December 22, 2006, 04:07:28 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "cubbeegirl"
Just a quick drive by .... on our way out the door to visit our families for the holidays......
Let's hope that the coming year brings the answers that Natalees familly so rightly deserves and that justice is handed out to those who harmed her.......
Klaas and Angie.... I hate to shop too!
Everyone have a safe and happy holiday season and will catch up with y'all when I return!!!
Love to all......

Have a great trip sweety and I hope al is well!!!  Merry Christmas to you all!! Buss me when you get back!!  Smile  Love and hugs to you!

Merry Christmas to all ... and to all a GOOD NIGHT.

Except for me,
I dont sleep.

I've given Santa a nervous breakdown for years now. Smile~

May Natalee's family get the justice for her they SO DESERVE.

...and let us Monkeys not stop until we BRING THAT SH- !

-j4n

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #105 on: December 22, 2006, 04:15:59 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Hmmmm, interresting.  I'm not finding Dilma's name mentioned as staff at either BonDia or Aruba Today??

http://www.cspnv.com/pages/staffypersonal.htm

http://www.arubatoday.com/week/monday/staff.html

Isn't she a park ranger, whatever that is in, Aruba?  Is that the one who parks and watches for the subjects.

She was a park ranger spokes person...not sure what she is now.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #106 on: December 22, 2006, 04:16:51 PM »

Quote from: "Florida"
Dilma Arends is described as an Aruba Today reporter
and a National Park Ranger Service spokeswoman....

A park ranger found the duct tape while collecting trash Sunday on rocks at Boca Tortuga, an inlet near a series of caves on Aruba’s northeast coast, said National Park Ranger Service spokeswoman Dilma Arends.

Could Dilma have "found" the tape?!

I seriously doubt she found anything.  She is/was simply a spokesperson, not a ranger.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #107 on: December 22, 2006, 04:29:57 PM »

Have to run to the store real quick for a couple last minute gifts.  Be back soon (I hope)  Laughing

BACK!  Told you I'd be back quick!  Laughing

Holy Crap.. you must have speed shopped? No lines?
I had to run to Walmart.. OMG it SUCKED!!!! and I HATE to shop..!!

Well, I am the queen of speed shopping, but this time I went to Lowes so not as crowded  Laughing

I have a Lowes, Walmart, Radio Shack, Staples, Michaels...etc and 2 grocery stores all within a mile or two of my house.  Once I get to the store however, I am the queen of speed shopping.  Get what I'm going for and leave.  No dilly dallying around for me, lol  Laughing   I actually hate to shop!

I have to share this with you.  I had to go to Wal-Mart which for me is about like you, about 2 miles away.  I told DH to just stay in car that I was just going to get some plastic drinking cups for the grandbabies.  He did.  Well, I got a stack of plastic cups, headed for a line (less than 30 items) where one woman was checking out.  She bought all her groceries for Christmas, paid in pennies that were not wrapped and it was $86+ and she only had $85+ and I paid the extra.  Had I know I would be there that long for them to count pennies, I would have paid her bill or left for somewhere else.  I realized later what had happened, when they asked if I would lend her some money.  I just thought there was a problem weighing something or something.  I have no idea how she got in the 30 items or less lane or why they allowed her to pay in unwrapped pennies.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #108 on: December 22, 2006, 04:30:13 PM »

Carpe~!!  Smile  You have a Merry Christmas as well !!
(I dont sleep a whole heck of alot either.. insomnia sucks huh? )
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: December 22, 2006, 04:32:22 PM »

Tylergal - I have nightmares about things like that, lol  Laughing  Laughing
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #110 on: December 22, 2006, 04:34:54 PM »

Yikes Tyler you poor thing..
That was really nice of you to help her out. Happens to me in the store at times when customers are a bit short.. but I gotta stop being so nice.. it does add up!  lol
 Call me mean.. but I wont stand there and count someones pennies for we dont thave time. they have to be wrapped in penny wrappers along with the individuals name and number on it. Soooooooo... when we get those pityful folks with change only.. I give them wrappers.. and have them wrap them right at the counter. Takes too much of my own time to count.. and have to have others waiting... plus run things in the store.. (filling orders.. etc..)  

Have a wonderful Christmas Tyler..  great to see you.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #111 on: December 22, 2006, 04:43:16 PM »

That was really nice of you to help her out. Happens to me in the store at times when customers are a bit short.. but I gotta stop being so nice.. it does add up!  lol
 Call me mean.. but I wont stand there and count someones pennies for we dont thave time. they have to be wrapped in penny wrappers along with the individuals name and number on it. Soooooooo... when we get those pityful folks with change only.. I give them wrappers.. and have them wrap them right at the counter. Takes too much of my own time to count.. and have to have others waiting... plus run things in the store.. (filling orders.. etc..)  

Oh, I do understand that, Angie, but she was about 90 or 100, so I would probably have paid had I known.  It was Christmas, after all and I was chasing around hurriedly and thought later, I will never get the opportunity to do this for her again and I will never have the opportunity for someone to do that for me.    She was really remarkably old.

Merry Christmas to you, Angie!!!!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #112 on: December 22, 2006, 04:46:24 PM »

Oh, I do understand that, Angie, but she was about 90 or 100, so I would probably have paid had I known.  It was Christmas, after all and I was chasing around hurriedly and thought later, I will never get the opportunity to do this for her again and I will never have the opportunity for someone to do that for me.    She was really remarkably old.

It was very nice you were in the position to help her.  I can only wish that I'm able to do my own shopping at that age.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #113 on: December 22, 2006, 04:51:59 PM »

Aweee God love'er Tyler!  I probably wont even be alive at that age!
You really did a special thing !!!!!  Smile  Smile Smile
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #114 on: December 22, 2006, 05:06:42 PM »

It was very nice you were in the position to help her.  I can only wish that I'm able to do my own shopping at that age.

Why do I have this vision of a little old woman zooming in and out of the store in 10 seconds flat Laughing .
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #115 on: December 22, 2006, 05:08:06 PM »

San  Smile
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #116 on: December 22, 2006, 05:08:50 PM »

San  Smile

Hi Angie Very Happy .
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #117 on: December 22, 2006, 05:26:13 PM »

Quote from: "San"
San  Smile

Hi Angie Very Happy .

LOL  Laughing  Laughing
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #118 on: December 22, 2006, 05:48:33 PM »

Quote from: "San"
San  Smile

Hi Angie Very Happy .

San, if she had been 25, I might have needed your gun, but she was old!!!!!

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #119 on: December 22, 2006, 05:49:50 PM »

Hi, monkeys.

Anyone who has both bleachedblack's and my email addies, please email mine to her!Or him, bleached is male!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.