May 01, 2024, 06:01:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #564 12/22 - Christmas Eve  (Read 104598 times)
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #140 on: December 22, 2006, 07:15:06 PM »

Good Evening Monkyes  Smile
Just kinda reading & lurking...

Hi SAM....  did Ya have much or any ICE...
Tyler ....  Most people would have been screaming about the # of items the lady had    
OOOXOOO to you

I did not check the timestamp of the posts ...
but sounds like Klaasend should teach a class on "How to Speed shop at Christmas" Wink

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #141 on: December 22, 2006, 07:15:41 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
Quote from: "Carnut"
I'm happy to see most of Bleachedblacks posts today on the dump.

I'm quite sure that's where the final resting place is.

Had to read your post TWICE, Car, before I got it! Thought you were saying that you were glad that bleached's posts had been dumped as in deleted, and if not they ultimately would be! Whew!

Yep, alot of Rorshack/mental mind set involved in reading forum posts isn't there.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #142 on: December 22, 2006, 07:18:19 PM »

Sunfreak~ Very glad that you are feeling well enough to have braved the holiday maniacs at the stores.

BLEACHED! PLEASE EMAIL KLAAS FOR MY EMAIL ADDY! GOT QUESTIONS THAT HOPEFULLY YOU CAN ANSWER ABOUT RECOVERY.

Sunfreak~ If you are up to it, can you do the same?

Klaas~ My addy is my first name and last. Last is a well known name in music.

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #143 on: December 22, 2006, 07:19:08 PM »

Had to read your post TWICE, Car, before I got it! Thought you were saying that you were glad that bleached's posts had been dumped as in deleted, and if not they ultimately would be! Whew!

Yep, alot of Rorshack/mental mind set involved in reading forum posts isn't there.

Had me there for a split second!

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #144 on: December 22, 2006, 07:20:15 PM »

Off to the hospital. Will lurk/post from time to time from there. Mom is now on a bipap to assist breathing (fluid in lungs). Dammit.

sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #145 on: December 22, 2006, 07:20:59 PM »

Up until a few years ago, I saw plenty of scenes like that one with the elderly lady and the pennies here in Alabama. I still get pocket change that has clearly come from where someone emptied a jar of coins that they have had for a long time... wheat pennies, old silver dimes and quarters and the like. Some of the more rural people have next to NOTHING in this state.

I for one, have seen a LOT of eye-oening material from Florida's posts. I hope y'all won't be too hard on him. I think we both think along the same lines as to what happened here.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #146 on: December 22, 2006, 07:21:15 PM »

How is mom?

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: December 22, 2006, 07:21:16 PM »

Justins and Bleachedblack - both of you email me at:

smklaasend@hotmail.com
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #148 on: December 22, 2006, 07:21:53 PM »

Have I missed anything important?  I know about the lawsuits.  Has anyone heard yet about the professional examination of the still photos from the Arubay video of the white bag at the pond?
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #149 on: December 22, 2006, 07:23:41 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Justins and Bleachedblack - both of you email me at:

smklaasend@hotmail.com

Done, Klaas. And thanx.

Tyler~ She's not good. My damn brother was talking about if she codes to not resucitate her. The idiot. She's not brain damaged, but he may before this is over.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #150 on: December 22, 2006, 07:24:39 PM »

Carnut, you remind me of my former boss. Worked 24 / 7. Very smart, etc. But he confided in me that he " lost " his vacuum cleaner. Hadn't seen it since his long time lady friend ran away from him. How can you not find a vacuum cleaner in a 2 bedroom condo ?
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #151 on: December 22, 2006, 07:25:36 PM »

Had me there for a split second!

Yeah, I'm sure you have a lot to occupy your mind right now, hope all goes well with you.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #152 on: December 22, 2006, 07:26:33 PM »

Off to the hospital. Will lurk/post from time to time from there. Mom is now on a bipap to assist breathing (fluid in lungs). Dammit.

BiPAP is not a bad thing.  I am not really shocked at the fluid, given her age and the amount of anesthesia she had.  I think the BiPAP is not the worst thing.  I am thinking Mom is doing much better.  These are not as rare as most of us think and most people do have a difficult time early on because most people who have this procedure are not young folks in the prime of life, so some difficulty to be expected, but be patient and watch out for Mom and make sure she is being cared for.  Sometimes we have to be vigilant ourselves as well as the nursing staff, who are only human and subject to err just as we do.  They are tired, they have a lot to remember, etc., so just make sure things are going well and Mom is being cared for.  I expect, like my brother, who had this operation about the same time of year as your mom's, she will be planting a garden by spring.  Soon thereafter, she can have a take-down done.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: December 22, 2006, 07:27:16 PM »

Sunfreak~ Very glad that you are feeling well enough to have braved the holiday maniacs at the stores.

Sunfreak~ If you are up to it, can you do the same?

Will do!
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #154 on: December 22, 2006, 07:27:24 PM »

Kat_Gram...sounds like the lady friend ran off with the vaccume cleaner  Shocked  Wink

Bring Natalee home...
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: December 22, 2006, 07:27:42 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Carnut, you remind me of my former boss. Worked 24 / 7. Very smart, etc. But he confided in me that he " lost " his vacuum cleaner. Hadn't seen it since his long time lady friend ran away from him. How can you not find a vacuum cleaner in a 2 bedroom condo ?

Heh, heh, I actually have two uprights standing next to my trash compactor.

They get a little dusty, but what they heh. Hope one still works.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: December 22, 2006, 07:28:13 PM »

Klaas, Did you read my other post?

I think we can still click on where it says PM of someones message and maybe send a PM that way. Then somehow the forum administrator send an email to us or when you sign in it shows you have a PM. That way you make the decision of whether you give your email to the person who sent the PM.

Carnut, Bah Humbug to you too. LOL Haven't you heard of random acts of kindness.

Sunfreak do stay home now and rest. Nothing is important enough for you to go out for now.

Justinsmama, I know you have my email address but I am going to try to do what I was talking about. I am going to click on the PM under your name and see if it works.  Just for fun. LOL

Just a swinging with the tribe
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #157 on: December 22, 2006, 07:28:21 PM »

Justins, still praying for your mama. I pray the fluid goes away and that she can breathe freely in the very near future!

{{{HUGS}}}

Bring Natalee home...
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #158 on: December 22, 2006, 07:28:21 PM »

Quote from: "Florida"
Dilma Arends is described as an Aruba Today reporter
and a National Park Ranger Service spokeswoman....

A park ranger found the duct tape while collecting trash Sunday on rocks at Boca Tortuga, an inlet near a series of caves on Aruba’s northeast coast, said National Park Ranger Service spokeswoman Dilma Arends.

Could Dilma have "found" the tape?!

There is no telling, but the connection is bizarre, particularly since the island is the size of a thimble, and everyone know's each other's business and comings and goings. Maybe Dilma arranged for some tape to be "discovered"?  They are all pretending....(except for Jossy, his son, Eduardo, and a few others...who actually are honest and really care about truth and justice).....; I also find the Joran supporters' collective arrogance amusing (as well as rediculous)...who are they kidding? Rolling Eyes
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #159 on: December 22, 2006, 07:30:11 PM »

Dadgummit, my webserver just shut down. Looks like I accidently pulled the plug on it earlier today while working on the friends laptop and let run it run on battery until that died.

Oh well, now it's back up and charging.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.