April 24, 2024, 10:52:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #564 12/22 - Christmas Eve  (Read 104338 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2006, 12:24:56 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Quote from: "klaasend"
GOODMORNING ALL!

Looks like a post in the previous thread is hanging things up.  Tom has been working on it.  I've locked the previous thread and it looks like everything is OK now here.

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

I DID'NT DO IT!

Did I?  Crying or Very sad

Nah you didn't do it crazy.  I want it to go on record I didn't do it either I was good today so far Laughing .
crazybabyborg
« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2006, 12:25:47 PM »

We're going to get snow the day AFTER Christmas. I hope that all of the monkeys that are logically eligable, will have a White, Safe Christmas!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2006, 12:28:12 PM »

Quote from: "San"
GOODMORNING ALL!

Looks like a post in the previous thread is hanging things up.  Tom has been working on it.  I've locked the previous thread and it looks like everything is OK now here.

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

I DID'NT DO IT!

Did I?  Crying or Very sad

Nah you didn't do it crazy.  I want it to go on record I didn't do it either I was good today so far Laughing .

You're just doing last minute assurances for Santa's list, San!  Wink  Laughing
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2006, 12:28:27 PM »

Apparently one of the investigators working with the DA interviewed the victim and she told him she could not testify with certainty that she was raped.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2006, 12:29:16 PM »

Speaking of white Christmas's, my son lives in Colorado.  Yesterday all the highways were closed and the businesses shut down.  My son told me it took them 4 hours just to clear their driveway.  They normally get snow where they are but usually only a few inches and it melts right away:

This is a photo of their driveway from yesterday.

Note:  I removed their address numbers from their house and license plate number, LOLOL  Laughing
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2006, 12:30:28 PM »

Hi my dear monkey friends!

I've been busy trying to maintain my sanity and have only popped in to read a little here and there.

Thanks for asking about me None, sweetie. I'll be back shortly.

I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful new year!

Happy Chanukah, Lousie!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2006, 12:31:57 PM »

Speaking of white Christmas's, my son lives in Colorado.  Yesterday all the highways were closed and the businesses shut down.  My son told me it took them 4 hours just to clear their driveway.  They normally get snow where they are but usually only a few inches and it melts right away:

Note:  I removed their address numbers from their house and license plate number, LOLOL  Laughing

That doesn't look like that's going to melt right away, Klaas, so they'll have time to enjoy it this time! Are you going to be with them for Christmas?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2006, 12:32:01 PM »

Quote from: "memphis"

I've been busy trying to maintain my sanity and have only popped in to read a little here and there.

Happy Chanukah, Lousie!

Good to see you Memphis!  Merry Christmas to you too!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2006, 12:32:35 PM »

CBB - no, not this year.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2006, 12:33:21 PM »

I wish I had snow like that here.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2006, 12:33:57 PM »

Just how in heck can we all go visit them when in the area if you do that, Klaas!   Shocked

Just kidding. . . . .

Glad the Forum is back!  

Going to see if I get snow the Day after Christmas like CBB!  I want snow so badly but not that much.  And I would just stay home I think, call in or whatever before I would shovel that driveway!  That is just too much to move by hand.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
crazybabyborg
« Reply #31 on: December 22, 2006, 12:34:34 PM »

CBB - no, not this year.

Then they'll have to mail you some snow!  Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: December 22, 2006, 12:34:46 PM »

Pretty to look at but a pain to shovel, lol.  Plus neither one could go to work yesterday.  My DIL works in Denver too which is a bit of a drive for her.  All the main highways were closed yesterday but I imagine are open today.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #33 on: December 22, 2006, 12:37:09 PM »

They're saying on Fox that this case is going to go away. It will never get to trial.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: December 22, 2006, 12:37:37 PM »

They're saying on Fox that this case is going to go away. It will never get to trial.

The Duke case or NH case?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #35 on: December 22, 2006, 12:37:47 PM »

Duke case, not Natalee's!
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: December 22, 2006, 12:38:08 PM »

Quote from: "memphis"

Happy Chanukah, Lousie!

Good to see you Memphis!  Merry Christmas to you too!

Hi Klaas!
I like son's house.  Very Happy  Wish we had snow and not 50 degree weather.  Confused
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: December 22, 2006, 12:38:57 PM »

[Pretty to look at but a pain to shovel, lol.  Plus neither one could go to work yesterday.  My DIL works in Denver too which is a bit of a drive for her.  All the main highways were closed yesterday but I imagine are open today.

I heard the roads were open but they say not to use them except in emergencies.  

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
crazybabyborg
« Reply #38 on: December 22, 2006, 12:39:10 PM »

Gotta run out, but I'll be back. I'm glad you're here for me to come back to!!!!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: December 22, 2006, 12:41:16 PM »

Pretty to look at but a pain to shovel, lol.  Plus neither one could go to work yesterday.  My DIL works in Denver too which is a bit of a drive for her.  All the main highways were closed yesterday but I imagine are open today.

This is why my sister invested in a snowblower a couple of years ago.  It was the best investment she ever did.  All we had to do is dress my nephew up and throw him outside and he took care of the rest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.