May 01, 2024, 04:36:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #564 12/22 - Christmas Eve  (Read 104592 times)
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #220 on: December 22, 2006, 08:51:06 PM »

Quote from: "MeMere"
Quote from: "Ono"
Quote from: "LilPuma"
Quote from: "Carnut"

I know you can make excuses all day long, but I still think it's quite suspicious that the little old lady was down to her last $85 of pennies just to buy Christmas dinner.

I don't know what the heck this woman was doing, but she had to stand there waiting also.

Laughing The little old lady must be pretty strong as $85 worth of pennies takes some heavy lifting. Cool

And the answer is.....

A US penny weighs 2.5 grams.
$100 equals 10,000 pennies or 25,000 grams.
453.59 grams equal 1 pound.
Therefore $100 in US pennies weigh 55.116 pounds.

Well, you'd think the person who started this story about the old lady and her pennies would have mentioned how she got them there.  Hmmmmph.  Maybe it was some strong guy who dressed up like an old lady just to see people get all upset as he held up the line.  This could be the same person who took all the baby Jesus's.  They sent out their 3 wisest detectives and all of the baby Jesus's were found on some lady's front lawn.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #221 on: December 22, 2006, 08:52:22 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
Was mr.taco originally an attorney for the girl who made the accusations? I can't remember which side he was on in that thing.

BTW, I think the guys at Duke are as guilty as the guys in Aruba, FWIW. They are getting the spoiled, connected rich kid's pass like Joran is.

The charges today may more accurately reflect the physical and biological attributes of what they did (I'll leave it there  Wink ) but they STILL violated that girl. No doubt in my mind whatsoever.

Don't think Joe T had any iron in the Duke fire, think he just there as a commentator, but he sure seemed to be obviously uncomfortable or something.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #222 on: December 22, 2006, 08:55:42 PM »

Was mr.taco originally an attorney for the girl who made the accusations? I can't remember which side he was on in that thing.

BTW, I think the guys at Duke are as guilty as the guys in Aruba, FWIW. They are getting the spoiled, connected rich kid's pass like Joran is.

The charges today may more accurately reflect the physical and biological attributes of what they did (I'll leave it there  Wink ) but they STILL violated that girl. No doubt in my mind whatsoever.

Don't think Joe T had any iron in the Duke fire, think he just there as a commentator, but he sure seemed to be obviously uncomfortable or something.

Maybe his panties are still in a wad  Laughing
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #223 on: December 22, 2006, 08:56:12 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
I just answered my own question I think. At the bottom of our message on this forum there is a small box that says PM. Also there is one that says profile and another at least on mine that says AIM. So maybe you could find one of Bleached Blacks post and click on that Justins mama. Worth a shot.

Evening Monkeys, I am back from the store, I see JustinsMom is trying to reach me? I haven't any email from her.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #224 on: December 22, 2006, 08:56:30 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

I was kinda thinking something along those lines.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #225 on: December 22, 2006, 09:00:35 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Perhaps Mr. Tacopina found out that Deepak lied about the Skeeters tapes, not Dr. Phil.  Perhaps Mr. Posner or his US counterparts have been leaving messages for Mr. Tacopina.   Perhaps he was served by Dr. Phil's attorneys with a defamation suit because he kept saying Dr. Phil made false claims about Deepak Kalpoe.  Perhaps his wife called him a teenypina.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: December 22, 2006, 09:01:08 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
I just answered my own question I think. At the bottom of our message on this forum there is a small box that says PM. Also there is one that says profile and another at least on mine that says AIM. So maybe you could find one of Bleached Blacks post and click on that Justins mama. Worth a shot.

Evening Monkeys, I am back from the store, I see JustinsMom is trying to reach me? I haven't any email from her.

Bleachedblack - email me and I'll get you her email address:

smklaasend@hotmail.com
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #227 on: December 22, 2006, 09:03:44 PM »

mishy, she has been treated approximately the same way Natalee has been by the Aruban spin machine. She has had mud slung at here, been made to look cheap (admittedly in her case, it doesn't take much to do that) and the guys are being painted as poor innocent victims who need to get on with their lives, boo hoo.

That girl is just too easy of a target. She has (excuse me for saying it) "crack whore" written all over her, and she is taking on wealth and influence. Ain't happenin' for her.

She went to the party willingly, things got out of hand, the guys used her as a guinea pig in ways I won't elaborate on in a public forum. You can figure it all out. They should be charged with assault (NOT the same as rape, and y'all KNOW what I mean). They are smart guys. They know what AIDS is. They wouldn't go there. They did their business by proxy, if you will. Remember the Abner Louima case in ny?

I think the guys are indeed guilty and I don't think that the DA has been out of line at all in the case. The dookie $$$ spin machine is bashing HIM, too, to get this case deepsixed.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #228 on: December 22, 2006, 09:03:47 PM »

LilPuma  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Bring Natalee home...
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #229 on: December 22, 2006, 09:05:21 PM »

Bleachedblack,

Klaas will probably already have answered you before I get this posted but She meaning Klaas has Justinsmama's email address to share with you. I think you have to email Klaas to get it.

I am sure Klass will tell you how.

Just a swinging with the tribe
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #230 on: December 22, 2006, 09:06:00 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
Florida, what about the photo of the guy who is supposedly Lorenzo from the side walking with those 2 other people? Does that look like him? Do you have any other photos of him? TIA

I have a bunch of photos of whom I believe is Lorenzo.
It'll take me some time to put it together.....

Like I've said before, I believe the "mystery surrounding Lorenzo"
is actually what goes on at his house & his late father...
Not Lorenzo, per se.

Bit, still...he is a mystery.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #231 on: December 22, 2006, 09:07:37 PM »

Sb, that sounds like a horrible violation. And yes, I agree. Along with changing her story, people also think she lied because of who she is and what she does for a living, and how she looks, but it's basically the same thing. She was treated as an expendable object, a plaything for the wealthy and privileged to do whatever they wanted to with her just for a cheap thrill one night. How does that make those kids the victim?? Maybe Joran can answer that one...

Bring Natalee home...
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #232 on: December 22, 2006, 09:09:50 PM »

Quote from: "Florida"
Florida, what about the photo of the guy who is supposedly Lorenzo from the side walking with those 2 other people? Does that look like him? Do you have any other photos of him? TIA

I have a bunch of photos of whom I believe is Lorenzo.
It'll take me some time to put it together.....

Like I've said before, I believe the "mystery surrounding Lorenzo"
is actually what goes on at his house & his late father...
Not Lorenzo, per se.

Bit, still...he is a mystery.

Would you be willing to share these photos of us? Is your theory of why Lorenzo is so protected because of who his father was and what/who comes over to Lorenzo's and what they do at Lorenzo's?

Bring Natalee home...
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #233 on: December 22, 2006, 09:10:18 PM »

edited to say:

photos WITH us

Bring Natalee home...
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #234 on: December 22, 2006, 09:10:53 PM »

Off to look up something. May be back later.

Just a swinging with the tribe
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #235 on: December 22, 2006, 09:11:14 PM »

MISHY: Exactly!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #236 on: December 22, 2006, 09:12:07 PM »

Bleachedblack,

Klaas will probably already have answered you before I get this posted but She meaning Klaas has Justinsmama's email address to share with you. I think you have to email Klaas to get it.

I am sure Klass will tell you how.

I just did....thanks Wink

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #237 on: December 22, 2006, 09:14:00 PM »

Well, I think that is probably the general consensus. Nevertheless, I'd love to see photos of him... Cool

Do you think that is him in the photo I asked about earlier?

Bring Natalee home...
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #238 on: December 22, 2006, 09:14:14 PM »

FL, I know what your'e getting at and I agree. I don't think Lorenzo HIMSELF is connected to the case, I don't think he ever even encountered Natalee on a personal level. His dad's house may have been used in activities that he might not have even been around to participate in.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #239 on: December 22, 2006, 09:19:03 PM »

Well, I think that is probably the general consensus. Nevertheless, I'd love to see photos of him... Cool

Do you think that is him in the photo I asked about earlier?

Really didn't look like the guy I saw in August 2005....Similar.
The "surveillance photo" was taken in June.
Supposedly, it is from Lorenzo's property.
Could possibly be after his questioning by ALE.
(Why is there no transcript from Lorenzo?)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.