April 30, 2024, 11:45:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #564 12/22 - Christmas Eve  (Read 104574 times)
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #260 on: December 22, 2006, 10:18:29 PM »

Evening, Monkeys.  Any news?

BRING NATALEE HOME
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #261 on: December 22, 2006, 10:18:31 PM »

Quote from: "Florida"
BleachedBlack and Carnut:

I had posted this before....

Is Joran at KIA? Is he getting into the pick-up truck?
If the vds vehicles were inpounded early on....
Would they be driving this truck?
Could this be the white pick-up from the Marriott?

I contacted someone in ALE & asked about this truck in Moko.

Hard for me to make any real conclusions about the truck, other than keep it in mind. Even that pic of the truck with Joran by it could be photoshpped for all I know. But it is very interesting Florida, and you are certainly right....as far as when their cars were impounded i am sure they didn't  take taxi's....they would likely have rented a car. I have heard that  the white pick-up was a rental, and then another time I heard that it was a polis truck, so I am just not sure about it.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #262 on: December 22, 2006, 10:20:24 PM »

Sunfreak and bleachedblack~ You both have mail! And thanx!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #263 on: December 22, 2006, 10:20:46 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Evening, Monkeys.  Any news?

Nope, no news tonight.  I actually don't expect much news until after the first of the year.  Everyone is busy with their holidays and family etc.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #264 on: December 22, 2006, 10:21:19 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"

You at the hospital right now??  How is she doing?  {{hugs}}
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #265 on: December 22, 2006, 10:21:42 PM »

Klaas we all do get pretty persistant sometimes. LOL

I am still wanting to see pics of Lorenzo. I too have came to believe he was not involved but I just have always been curious.

Oh Klaas also you may want to tell your son if they do not get rain or the snow on the roof of that garage should get any heavier it can collapse it. He may want to try to remove some of it.

Just a swinging with the tribe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #266 on: December 22, 2006, 10:22:55 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
Klaas we all do get pretty persistant sometimes. LOL

I am still wanting to see pics of Lorenzo. I too have came to believe he was not involved but I just have always been curious.

Oh Klaas also you may want to tell your son if they do not get rain or the snow on the roof of that garage should get any heavier it can collapse it. He may want to try to remove some of it.

I imagine most of it is melted by now.  I know the sun came out today and the snow will melt pretty fast.  I'll mention it to him though.  Thanks.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #267 on: December 22, 2006, 10:23:42 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

I was and came home. She was crying, in pain. I think that the mask on the BIPAP was pulling her lips too tightly. They put a cooling "blanket" on her and she is more restful. BP good with the med for it reinstated (weaning did not go so well). Heart rate avbove 100. Urine output good.

Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #268 on: December 22, 2006, 10:24:26 PM »

Even that pic of the truck with Joran by it could be photoshpped for all I know.

This was a screen caption from Scarbourgh Country....
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #269 on: December 22, 2006, 10:25:46 PM »

Thanks, Klaas.  I agree; most likely after the holidays we'll hear more.

Justins, I hope Mama is doing better.  Take care and know you're both in my prayers.

I'll be gone for a week, but I hope to bring you all back pictures of the cruise and of me and Yapperz together.  We've agreed to try to find each other in Costa Maya by wearing hats--her in a {{edit}}hat and me in a white {{edit}}cap!  I told her if she saw a short, grayish-blonde lady screaming "yapperz" in her direction, that would be me!

BRING NATALEE HOME
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #270 on: December 22, 2006, 10:26:06 PM »

I was and came home. She was crying, in pain. I think that the mask on the BIPAP was pulling her lips too tightly. They put a cooling "blanket" on her and she is more restful. BP good with the med for it reinstated (weaning did not go so well). Heart rate avbove 100. Urine output good.

Sounds like her vitals are better but sorry to hear she's in pain.  It's so hard to see our loved ones in pain.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #271 on: December 22, 2006, 10:26:55 PM »

Justinsmom... sending you warm thoughts and hugs.  You and your mom will continue to be in my prayers.  Be well.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #272 on: December 22, 2006, 10:27:16 PM »

Justins, I hope Mama is doing better.  Take care and know you're both in my prayers.

I'll be gone for a week, but I hope to bring you all back pictures of the cruise and of me and Yapperz together.  We've agreed to try to find each other in Costa Maya by wearing hats--her in a [{edit}}hat and me in a white {{edit}}cap!  I told her if she saw a short, grayish-blonde lady screaming "yapperz" in her direction, that would be me!

Have a wonderful time!  Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to you!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #273 on: December 22, 2006, 10:28:44 PM »

Oh, Justins, this has to be hard on you.  Be strong, girl.  It's so hard to see our parents ill.  When my Dad had surgery, I had to be there and strong as I'm the oldest child, but it just tore me apart and was so exhausting to pretend to be cheerful and strong.  We are here when you need to vent.  Take care of yourself.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #274 on: December 22, 2006, 10:30:54 PM »

I'm watching some show on Travel Channel about Chicago's Christmas decorations and they are showing Marshall Field's tree and Christmas windows.  Absolutely stunning.  Just amazing.

BRING NATALEE HOME
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #275 on: December 22, 2006, 10:33:37 PM »

I would be there now except my older sister and I had a disagreement. We are both scared to death and sleep deprived. Though it best if I came home until we both settle down. She lives in PA so she can't go home.  Wink
Brother did relent and say that resucitation would occur if she were to code. Guess he talked to some of the medical personnel about it.

Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #276 on: December 22, 2006, 10:35:11 PM »

I'll be gone for a week, but I hope to bring you all back pictures of the cruise and of me and Yapperz together.  We've agreed to try to find each other in Costa Maya by wearing hats--her in a {{edit}}hat and me in a white {{edit}}cap!  I told her if she saw a short, grayish-blonde lady screaming "yapperz" in her direction, that would be me!

If I have this right...My psychic friend sees Natalee looking out from an apt. and viewing a yacht named "Guate...." She is in an apt. in Belize near a "farm"...beans or coffee.....
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #277 on: December 22, 2006, 10:36:01 PM »

Thanks for the update on your mom , Justinsmama.
Is she at Methodist?
It is hard to watch our loved ones in pain plus it is probaly easier for her to rest without staring, concerned family. JMHO

Just a swinging with the tribe
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #278 on: December 22, 2006, 10:37:22 PM »

I would be there now except my older sister and I had a disagreement. We are both scared to death and sleep deprived. Though it best if I came home until we both settle down. She lives in PA so she can't go home.  Wink
Brother did relent and say that resucitation would occur if she were to code. Guess he talked to some of the medical personnel about it.

Justins, you are very wise and did the right thing.  Sister will realize that, too.  Your brother is also scared and said what guys say when they are being "tough."  My hubby says stupid stuff like that, too, but I know he doesn't mean it when push comes to shove.  Men are like that, ya know.   Wink

I wish I could just hug you now and pat your back and say it's okay, honey.  Everything will be okay--just you settle down and take a few deep breaths.  {{{BIG HUG}}}

BRING NATALEE HOME
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #279 on: December 22, 2006, 10:40:18 PM »

Sam~ No, she is in a hospital in our hometown. She worked there for 29 years, my brother for 14 years, and I did for 9 years. Baby sister did for about a year.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.