May 01, 2024, 01:55:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #564 12/22 - Christmas Eve  (Read 104578 times)
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #280 on: December 22, 2006, 10:42:43 PM »

Justins, you all worked in the hometown hospital?  In that case, Mom should get very, very good care as I'm sure you all know people who still work there and will go the extra mile for her.  That's a good thing!

BRING NATALEE HOME
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #281 on: December 22, 2006, 10:45:07 PM »

I understand what AZLAdy is telling you Justins mama. Also you need to rest. Is your sister getting any rest at all? Everyones under so much stress right now and so tempers get frayed.

Try to stay strong.

Just a swinging with the tribe
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #282 on: December 22, 2006, 10:46:56 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Justins, you all worked in the hometown hospital?  In that case, Mom should get very, very good care as I'm sure you all know people who still work there and will go the extra mile for her.  That's a good thing!

Yes, she is receiving good care. Everyone loves my mom. She's a riot! And, as my brother said, it helps to hear the positives from others with whom we had worked, as we are more apt to believe they are not glossing over things.

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #283 on: December 22, 2006, 10:47:05 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
Sam~ No, she is in a hospital in our hometown. She worked there for 29 years, my brother for 14 years, and I did for 9 years. Baby sister did for about a year.
Hiya Monkeys! Justins, I too will be praying for your family and your Mother.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #284 on: December 22, 2006, 10:49:18 PM »

AZLady, Have a safe trip and a great time! Same to to Yapperz!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #285 on: December 22, 2006, 10:50:41 PM »

One comfort is that she is not in totally unfamiliar surroundings if she worked there for so long.  The unfamiliarity and strangeness of a hospital is terrifying to people who are very seldom in one.  I didn't sleep a wink when I was in the hospital for just four days when my daughter was born.  It was all too strange and unfamiliar.  So, she is with friends and family--she's in good hands and I feel sure she'll be well soon.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #286 on: December 22, 2006, 10:52:23 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
AZLady, Have a safe trip and a great time! Same to to Yapperz!

Thanks, Elaine.  I'm so excited I don't think I'll sleep a wink tonight.  We need to get up at 3 AM to get ready and leave for the airport at 4 - 4:15 for a 7:20 AM flight.  I hope the airport is not too busy at the time of the morning. Regardless, it's all a great adventure!

BRING NATALEE HOME
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #287 on: December 22, 2006, 10:53:25 PM »

Quote from: "Florida"
Thanks, Klaas.  I agree; most likely after the holidays we'll hear more.

Justins, I hope Mama is doing better.  Take care and know you're both in my prayers.

I'll be gone for a week, but I hope to bring you all back pictures of the cruise and of me and Yapperz together.  We've agreed to try to find each other in Costa Maya by wearing hats--her in a {{edit}}hat and me in a white {{edit}}cap!  I told her if she saw a short, grayish-blonde lady screaming "yapperz" in her direction, that would be me!

If I have this right...My psychic friend sees Natalee looking out from an apt. and viewing a yacht named "Guate...." She is in an apt. in Belize near a "farm"...beans or coffee.....

I am psychic too........the name on the boat is Guatemala ... Wink

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #288 on: December 22, 2006, 10:56:26 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"

Justins, I hope Mama is doing better.  Take care and know you're both in my prayers.

I'll be gone for a week, but I hope to bring you all back pictures of the cruise and of me and Yapperz together.  We've agreed to try to find each other in Costa Maya by wearing hats--her in a {{edit}}hat and me in a white {{edit}}cap!  I told her if she saw a short, grayish-blonde lady screaming "yapperz" in her direction, that would be me!

If I have this right...My psychic friend sees Natalee looking out from an apt. and viewing a yacht named "Guate...." She is in an apt. in Belize near a "farm"...beans or coffee.....

I'll keep my eyes open for a boat named Guatemala and what is around it.

BRING NATALEE HOME
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #289 on: December 22, 2006, 11:00:24 PM »

I was only kidding........ Embarassed

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #290 on: December 22, 2006, 11:01:39 PM »

Ah shucks, I was gonna guess Guantanamera.

I got my psych in 74.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #291 on: December 22, 2006, 11:02:01 PM »

That's okay, bleached. It was funny!

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #292 on: December 22, 2006, 11:04:11 PM »

okay, okay...  I'm not psychic, but I love boats, so I'll look anyway!   Laughing

BRING NATALEE HOME
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #293 on: December 22, 2006, 11:05:18 PM »

Why?  Answers come from everywhere....
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #294 on: December 22, 2006, 11:06:06 PM »

I'll keep my eyes open for a boat named Guatemala and what is around it.

Might be more than few boats registered out of Guatemala ya know.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #295 on: December 22, 2006, 11:08:26 PM »

I want to be psychic - does that count?  Razz

Justins, I hope that tomorrow you mom is feeling much, much better. If the mask is pulling her lips too tightly, can it be adjusted? As Tyler said earlier, medical personnel are stretched so thin these days that sometimes they need extra eyes and ears. One time I was sitting with my ill sister, and I had to go to the nurses' station several times before I convinced them that blood was running from my sister and up the tube into the IV. They said it couldn't happen until one of them finally came to the room - and then they freaked out. Rolling Eyes

I Stand With The Girl
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #296 on: December 22, 2006, 11:08:51 PM »

I have no idea what to expect, and I will stay with my group and not go off the beaten path. However, it doesn't hurt to keep my eyes open and my head up.

BRING NATALEE HOME
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #297 on: December 22, 2006, 11:12:29 PM »

Have a great time and a safe trip. Maybe Klaas can edit out what ya'll will be wearing just for safety reasons...Just wanna keep all the monkeys safe  Laughing  Laughing

Bring Natalee home...
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #298 on: December 22, 2006, 11:13:28 PM »

Might be the person who took Amy Bradley from Curacao
Might be the person who took Natalee from Aruba
Might be the person who took Jennifer Keese from Orlando

Might be?
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #299 on: December 22, 2006, 11:14:34 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
I would be there now except my older sister and I had a disagreement. We are both scared to death and sleep deprived. Though it best if I came home until we both settle down. She lives in PA so she can't go home.  Wink
Brother did relent and say that resucitation would occur if she were to code. Guess he talked to some of the medical personnel about it.

{{{Justins}}} I am keeping you all in my prayers. She sounds like she is improving, though I'm sorry she's in pain. Please get some rest. Stress and sleep deprivation can sure take its toll...Take care of yourself  Wink

Bring Natalee home...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.