May 01, 2024, 04:13:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #564 12/22 - Christmas Eve  (Read 104591 times)
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #380 on: December 23, 2006, 12:17:51 AM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
ewwww carnut that is a visual I could have gone a lifetime without seeing, you eating crackers in bed  Laughing  Laughing  in the bedroom which hasn't been vacuumed in a year  Laughing  Laughing likely with car parts surrounding the walls too  Laughing  Laughing

Humm, have you been here? I do have some spark plug cables laying on the floor in front of the closet.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #381 on: December 23, 2006, 12:17:52 AM »

Mr. Toothbrush is wanting to go to sleep now, and since I'm net surfing in bed I guess I'd better sign off.

Night monkeys and sweet dreams.

I Stand With The Girl
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #382 on: December 23, 2006, 12:18:36 AM »

Quote from: "robots"
i dont have a lap top

but i do have two monitors hooked up

im not even sure why yet

Cool

Most of my friends who do the two moniter thing are into Autocad and use one moniter for menus and commands and the other for design.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #383 on: December 23, 2006, 12:18:48 AM »

ewwww carnut that is a visual I could have gone a lifetime without seeing, you eating crackers in bed  Laughing  Laughing  in the bedroom which hasn't been vacuumed in a year  Laughing  Laughing likely with car parts surrounding the walls too  Laughing  Laughing

Laughing

now. im visualizing it  Twisted Evil

painful huh?  Laughing

I remember growing up in a rural area and my father joking about the place called Darwin's where you could gas up your car, get an oil change, and have a BBQ sandwich prepared all in the same room  Laughing  Laughing sort of reminds me of carnuts boudoir  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #384 on: December 23, 2006, 12:19:46 AM »

Night BT, sweet dreams of toothbrushes and laptops !

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #385 on: December 23, 2006, 12:22:30 AM »

Ok enough O/T from me, I'm sorry Anna and bleached and tyler were all trying to accomplish something until I butted in tonight.

I'm sorry  Embarassed

Everyone traveling be safe this holiday, so glad to see Memphis and Sunfreak check in, big hugs to Justins who I hope knows we're with her in spirit and Happy Holidays to everyone as well !

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #386 on: December 23, 2006, 12:22:52 AM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

i see you
 Wink

although i do wish i had a picture of what people really looked like  Laughing

Can you see me now?   Laughing  Laughing

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: December 23, 2006, 12:26:51 AM »

BT,
If you are still here, this is something for your new laptop.

Hope you see it tomorrow if you are already signed off!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #388 on: December 23, 2006, 12:27:49 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "bleachedblack"
I know that it could be coincidence that the landfill witness mentioned them dumping a body and the sighting of a blue kiddie pool, and then the pic of the Sloot compound showed the neighbor with that blue kiddie pool in their yard. I would just like to ask Sloots neighbor what-ever became of that pool?

Shocked

well, i saw it from the get go
and i see it everyday and it haunts me

I don't think it was a body but do think there was at least something at the landfill or maybe it was a body and later they moved it.  Something up there for they froze the permit and filled in the painfully, dug by hand progress made.  Why on earth would anybody be so mean?

ROBOTS,

I have a little precognitive ability, sometimes dream or see something very accurtely before it happens or I am there but no control over it and it has never amounted to anything.  One son has this and his has been verified by government study on same.  The ability does exist but few have any control of it.  I know I sure don't and as as likely to dream or see something totally useless as helpful.  

I have always seen Natalee being zipped into a black, professional quality body bag, very heavy duty one, better quality and more heavyweight than most.  That is the image frozen in my own mind.  I really believe at some point in time, this happened.  

Of course, I have no proof and this remains just my own image. . . .

Anna, I have unfortunately had dreams (nightmares) about friends and relatives that came true.  I have no control over it and cannot call it up on demand, nor do I want to.  Horrors, no.  I never have good dreams about people, always very bad dreams.  I once had friends tell me not to tell them anymore of my dreams about them because too many really bad ones came to pass, very unpredictable things, things you would never dream of happening that did happen.

My dream of Natalee is that she is in a very tight place.  She is unable to move her arms.  She is lying straight, almost as if she is on an OR table with her arms at her side and paralyzed in that position but needs to move to get comfortable.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: December 23, 2006, 12:29:46 AM »

Quote from: "Carnut"

Does look like a lady in charge.

Yeah, in charge of sock monkeys.  Laughing  Laughing

how about we ask Santa for a lady in charge for canut's stocking to whip him into shape ??

would or could she survive such ?  Laughing  Laughing

I am pretty sure she could survive such just not sure why she would want to bother with such a one.  

Guess he just answered the part about whether or not he is Charming for Sunfreak's Prince.   Rolling Eyes

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #390 on: December 23, 2006, 12:31:10 AM »

Quote from: "Carnut"

Does look like a lady in charge.

Yeah, in charge of sock monkeys.  Laughing  Laughing

how about we ask Santa for a lady in charge for canut's stocking to whip him into shape ??

would or could she survive such ?  Laughing  Laughing

I am pretty sure she could survive such just not sure why she would want to bother with such a one.  

Guess he just answered the part about whether or not he is Charming for Sunfreak's Prince.   Rolling Eyes

Send her right over, I'm ready.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #391 on: December 23, 2006, 12:33:30 AM »

Tylergal,
Did you see Carnut saying the little old lady with the pennies was probably some sort of scam or something.  I hope he never gets that old and needs help.  Going to have some bad, bad karma stored up with all him crankiness!   Confused

PERSONA NON GRATA

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #392 on: December 23, 2006, 12:36:45 AM »

Tylergal,
Did you see Carnut saying the little old lady with the pennies was probably some sort of scam or something.  I hope he never gets that old and needs help.  Going to have some bad, bad karma stored up with all him crankiness!   Confused

Just call me Grinch.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #393 on: December 23, 2006, 12:43:10 AM »

Really far out... do you think there is a possiblity that the ALA has her body?

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #394 on: December 23, 2006, 12:44:58 AM »

Quote from: "IBE"

I'm sure you mean't ALE, but no, I think the body is in the dump.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #395 on: December 23, 2006, 12:45:14 AM »

Tylergal,

I was feeling so bad about not doing more for her, but felt blessed that I was unable to do anything at all and Carnut, just the opposite of my DH, makes me feel worse.  DH asked me why did I not find out more about her, that she might need help.  He was so worried about her that he circled the parking lot to see if we could find her.  He was more concerned about an abusive family than anything else and said she might be hiding her money to keep family members from getting it.  I think he just read that story about the grandmother whose grandson scammed her out of everything and left her penniless while she was on her deathbed.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #396 on: December 23, 2006, 12:45:34 AM »

Tylergal,

When my mom was in her late 60's she started acting a little funny.  Not that others would notice but I did.  One day we went to the grocery store and she was buying her own groceries.  The bill was like $30 and change.  She wanted to give the cashier the exact change and was taking forever trying to find it in her purse.  There was a long line behind us and people were getting frustrated.  Finally I talked my mom into giving the cashier another dollar bill and we left.  That moment stuck in my mind though as the first moment I realized something was wrong.

It was probably 7 years later we found out my mom had a neurological disease, a very bad one.  Progressive Supraneuclear Palsy, the same thing Dudley Moore died from.  

My point is, you never know what others are going through or what illnesses they may not even be aware they have.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #397 on: December 23, 2006, 12:46:03 AM »

Crap, that was supposed to say "able to do anything at all..."  It's too late and I have shopped and cooked tooooooo long.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: December 23, 2006, 12:46:51 AM »

Quote from: "IBE"

I believe ALE had her body at one time but I doubt they have it now.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: December 23, 2006, 12:48:21 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Tylergal,

When my mom was in her late 60's she started acting a little funny.  Not that others would notice but I did.  One day we went to the grocery store and she was buying her own groceries.  The bill was like $30 and change.  She wanted to give the cashier the exact change and was taking forever trying to find it in her purse.  There was a long line behind us and people were getting frustrated.  Finally I talked my mom into giving the cashier another dollar bill and we left.  That moment stuck in my mind though as the first moment I realized something was wrong.

It was probably 7 years later we found out my mom had a neurological disease, a very bad one.  Progressive Supraneuclear Palsy, the same thing Dudley Moore died from.  

My point is, you never know what others are going through or what illnesses they may not even be aware they have.

Unoh, ya think I have some undiagnosed mental disease?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.