April 30, 2024, 05:22:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #564 12/22 - Christmas Eve  (Read 104546 times)
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #40 on: December 22, 2006, 12:42:01 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Apparently one of the investigators working with the DA interviewed the victim and she told him she could not testify with certainty that she was raped.

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked Are we talking drugs or mental illness?  Some of the stories put out there about the woman made me think she had some psychological problems.  Then again, one doesn't know how accurate these stories are when you first hear them.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #41 on: December 22, 2006, 12:43:17 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Speaking of white Christmas's, my son lives in Colorado.  Yesterday all the highways were closed and the businesses shut down.  My son told me it took them 4 hours just to clear their driveway.  They normally get snow where they are but usually only a few inches and it melts right away:

This is a photo of their driveway from yesterday.

Note:  I removed their address numbers from their house and license plate number, LOLOL  Laughing

I wish I had snow like that here.

Me too, except the shoveling the driveway part!  Wink
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #42 on: December 22, 2006, 12:46:48 PM »

I live north of Montreal and don't have anywhere near the usual amount of snow just frozen grass and I LOVE it!  Any day that I can drive off my property without having to shovel snow is a GREAT day.

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: December 22, 2006, 12:50:16 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
We're going to get snow the day AFTER Christmas. I hope that all of the monkeys that are logically eligable, will have a White, Safe Christmas!

I'm eligable and I'm also eligible!  But it's raining here.  Still.  The sun almost came out an hour ago, but the clouds came rolling in.   Mad 47 degrees C.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: December 22, 2006, 12:51:41 PM »

How can the charges of kidnapping and sexual offence still stand in the Duke rape case.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: December 22, 2006, 12:51:47 PM »

The Associated Press reports a defense attorney says prosecutors have dismissed rape charges against three Duke University lacrosse players, but charges of kidnapping and sexual offense still stand.
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: December 22, 2006, 01:11:23 PM »

Merry Christmas to all the Monkeys

See ya in a week or so

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #47 on: December 22, 2006, 01:13:12 PM »

Hi All-

I'm not surprised regarding the Duke case, I leaped on that bandwagon Nifong started and now regret it, they can't even find any of the players DNA on the victim. Nifong has played this badly, how he got elected is beyond me.

Klaas, WOW what snow !! Here in the southeast we never see piles like that except for one snow back in 97 or 98, but it was a fun one  Very Happy

I had to post a few photos for you, Klaas I hope you laugh at this one just as much as I did  Laughing

and here's the Klaas Emergency Gift Pak, tea and sympathy for she takes such good care of all of us  Very Happy

Memphis glad to see you too sweetie and many {{{ HUGS }}}

I continue to stand with the girl.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #48 on: December 22, 2006, 01:14:50 PM »

oh and I received an email from Mrs Red about two days ago, she's very sad but she's keeping her faith and treasuring this xmas with her Dad. I know she appreciates all of our prayers and concerns for her.

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #49 on: December 22, 2006, 01:16:15 PM »

Quote from: "yapperz1"

See ya in a week or so

okay you promised not to lean over any railings on that cruise, remember?  Laughing

Merry Christmas Yap !!!  Very Happy

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: December 22, 2006, 01:16:49 PM »

Quote from: "yapperz1"

See ya in a week or so

Merry Christmas to you too Yap.  Enjoy your trip.
Appeals
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #51 on: December 22, 2006, 01:17:02 PM »

Merry Christmas everyone and Happy Chanakuh to our Jewish Monkeys.

Just dashing by to post a couple of things:

I think somebody was asking about this on the previous thread.

Also, don't forget, we aim to make this guy eat his words:

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #52 on: December 22, 2006, 01:18:22 PM »

Hey San & Appeals !

amazing how arrogant that king of bling is  Rolling Eyes

Appeals
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #53 on: December 22, 2006, 01:19:12 PM »

Yapperz, have a safe and wonderful trip.

None, those cookies are absolutely wonderful.  Makes my 2 loaves of pumpkin bread look pretty amateurish by comparison Smile

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #54 on: December 22, 2006, 01:21:30 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Speaking of white Christmas's, my son lives in Colorado.  Yesterday all the highways were closed and the businesses shut down.  My son told me it took them 4 hours just to clear their driveway.  They normally get snow where they are but usually only a few inches and it melts right away:

This is a photo of their driveway from yesterday.

Note:  I removed their address numbers from their house and license plate number, LOLOL  Laughing

Afternoon Monkeys, glad I'm in........

That's a great Picture Klaas. That snow is what i wnat for Christmas, but I guess that's not likely. Rolling Eyes

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: December 22, 2006, 01:21:40 PM »

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing OMG, I'm in tears!!! ROFLMAO

Appeals
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #56 on: December 22, 2006, 01:22:48 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Hey San & Appeals !

amazing how arrogant that king of bling is  Rolling Eyes

Well, both of them.  Satish is Bling and Deepak's arrogance to say there's not a thing anybody can do about his being out of jail speaks volumes.  Well, we will see how the cases in CA play out.  Maybe he willl end up eating his words.

Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #57 on: December 22, 2006, 01:27:37 PM »

Anna, Klaasend & AZLady:

I appreciate that fact that others went to Aruba and "searched for Natalee"
I can only speak for myself....

I only mentioned Lorenzo and Aruba to point out my post about the shirt.

I had posted that in front of Lorenzo's house in the bushes
was an XXL athletic shirt...Nistleooy #9.....Joran's favorite Soccer player?

I went to Aruba with some "out of the box" ideas....
For the family & for myself to investigate.
Turns out...just about everything we did there was "dangerous"
From the Moko area to our car getting getting stuck in Arikok Park

I saw:
Lorenzo, his house & ranch
Yes, there are parties at his house
Yes, Paulus was seen visiting Astrid right after Natalee's disappearance.
If you saw Lorenzo, you would say he looks 'just like Paulus'

Accidently, saw Deepak at the CyberZone Cafe
(He helped me get online)
Jaime...Our busboy at Tony Roma's
Jossy...The afternoon before his heart attack at the Diario
Art Wood...Met us at the Holiday Inn
We wanted to tell someone about the "burial site" we found in Arikok Park

My trip was not "about me"...But, rather my search for Natalee.
At this time, no one was aware of who Lorenzo was.  His house could have been the crime scene. There was a "party" at Lorenzo's that Sunday night...Max Arends was there....Max's alibi.

Why is it that everyone is entitled to their opinion & I respect others opinions...Yet, my opinion is not respected?
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #58 on: December 22, 2006, 01:28:44 PM »

Appeals-

homemade is never amateur, we're hoping the fact we use no preservatives in our cookies is going to matter to customers, but trust me I do not put this much effort into my cranberry bread or my pecan pie and I like that they look homemade just like your pumpkin bread !  Very Happy  This stuff is for show !

Klaas !! Little None came up with that one but I have to admit I added the blue eyes and the plump little nose  Laughing  Laughing

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #59 on: December 22, 2006, 01:29:32 PM »

I can't stay long, but I was reading some old stuff this morning and happened to find this ..........I know that the witnesses have been discredited and all, but  the more I think about it, it seems a possibility that the initial burying place for Natalee may infact have been the dump? I don't think they ever were at the beach......

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

JOE HUSTON, TEXAS EQUUSEARCH:  Yes, we were given information that Joran and the two Kalpoe brothers buried Natalee in one or two different spots in the landfill.  The information we received came from another source.

We went out there and checked it out today.  We have two different spots we need to look at.  Some of the information the individual gave us turned out to be correct, from the standpoint of towels and other pass keys that were found in the same location. And our intent tomorrow is to get a backhoe or a front-end loader in there and dig through the different areas and see if we can‘t find any evidence about what exactly happened to Natalee.

SCARBOROUGH:  Mr. Huston, this is shocking news, also.  I will tell you what.  The dominoes really seem to be falling right now in Aruba.  What can you tell us about this witness, and why would a witness wait eight weeks, eight weeks, to tell us that he or she saw Natalee buried at this landfill?

HUSTON:  It‘s my understanding that the witness is—was worried about what would happen to him if he told the truth or came up with the information.  And it‘s because of that...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8756707/

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.