April 30, 2024, 06:47:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #564 12/22 - Christmas Eve  (Read 104555 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #400 on: December 23, 2006, 12:51:20 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Anna"
Tylergal,
Did you see Carnut saying the little old lady with the pennies was probably some sort of scam or something.  I hope he never gets that old and needs help.  Going to have some bad, bad karma stored up with all him crankiness!   Confused

When my mom was in her late 60's she started acting a little funny.  Not that others would notice but I did.  One day we went to the grocery store and she was buying her own groceries.  The bill was like $30 and change.  She wanted to give the cashier the exact change and was taking forever trying to find it in her purse.  There was a long line behind us and people were getting frustrated.  Finally I talked my mom into giving the cashier another dollar bill and we left.  That moment stuck in my mind though as the first moment I realized something was wrong.

It was probably 7 years later we found out my mom had a neurological disease, a very bad one.  Progressive Supraneuclear Palsy, the same thing Dudley Moore died from.  

My point is, you never know what others are going through or what illnesses they may not even be aware they have.

Klaas, I had a brother-in-law die with that.  He had eye problems as well.  My sister kept wanting him to have MS because I had eye problems, but he had something worse.  Our mother had died not long before he was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease.  It just seemed to keep coming, the bad news.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #401 on: December 23, 2006, 12:52:01 AM »

Carnut - I wasn't referring to you I was referring to the old lady in the store with the pennys. But you never know Wink
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #402 on: December 23, 2006, 12:52:11 AM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Mr. Toothbrush is wanting to go to sleep now, and since I'm net surfing in bed I guess I'd better sign off.

Night monkeys and sweet dreams.

Night, BT.  Sweet dreams.  That is a very nice picture of you and your sock monkey son.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #403 on: December 23, 2006, 12:53:02 AM »

Tylergal - Yes affects the movement of the eyes.  Nasty horrible disease.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #404 on: December 23, 2006, 12:54:20 AM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Quote from: "bleachedblack"
JOE HUSTON, TEXAS EQUUSEARCH:  Yes, we were given information that Joran and the two Kalpoe brothers buried Natalee in one or two different spots in the landfill.  The information we received came from another source.

We went out there and checked it out today.  We have two different spots we need to look at.  Some of the information the individual gave us turned out to be correct, from the standpoint of towels and other pass keys that were found in the same location.  And our intent tomorrow is to get a backhoe or a front-end loader in there and dig through the different areas and see if we can‘t find any evidence about what exactly happened to Natalee.

SCARBOROUGH:  Mr. Huston, this is shocking news, also.  I will tell you what.  The dominoes really seem to be falling right now in Aruba.  What can you tell us about this witness, and why would a witness wait eight weeks, eight weeks, to tell us that he or she saw Natalee buried at this landfill?

HUSTON:  It‘s my understanding that the witness is—was worried about what would happen to him if he told the truth or came up with the information.  And it‘s because of that.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8756707/

Yeah, when you think about it, why all the stick poking in the sand searchs when they coulda been stick poking in the landfill.

Exactly, I mean that landfill should have taken a long time to search .......
Jossy must have been pretty sure of his witness, he even donnated money to help pay for equipment and his brother helped with the search.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #405 on: December 23, 2006, 12:54:29 AM »

Carnut - I wasn't referring to you I was referring to the old lady in the store with the pennys. But you never know Wink

Thought maybe you thought that was why I'm so hard hearted.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #406 on: December 23, 2006, 12:56:11 AM »

My BIL was adopted so he did not know his biological parents but his kids have had some genetic testing to see if they have the propensity for some of the neural diseases.  I told my sister that her dear children might be in for a double whammy from our mother, her husband (their father) and me.  I am sure there has to be a family predisposition to these neurological disorders.  We know a family in which the father died of a brain tumor.  One of his sons has had Parkinson's recently diagnosed, another with Lou Gehrig disease and two with MS.  There are 4/5 children with already diagnosed neurological diseases in their 30s and 40s.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #407 on: December 23, 2006, 12:56:18 AM »

Nope.  Was just trying to point out that sometimes people do illogical things for other than criminal reasons.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #408 on: December 23, 2006, 12:57:27 AM »

JOE HUSTON, TEXAS EQUUSEARCH:  Yes, we were given information that Joran and the two Kalpoe brothers buried Natalee in one or two different spots in the landfill.  The information we received came from another source.

We went out there and checked it out today.  We have two different spots we need to look at.  Some of the information the individual gave us turned out to be correct, from the standpoint of towels and other pass keys that were found in the same location.  And our intent tomorrow is to get a backhoe or a front-end loader in there and dig through the different areas and see if we can‘t find any evidence about what exactly happened to Natalee.

SCARBOROUGH:  Mr. Huston, this is shocking news, also.  I will tell you what.  The dominoes really seem to be falling right now in Aruba.  What can you tell us about this witness, and why would a witness wait eight weeks, eight weeks, to tell us that he or she saw Natalee buried at this landfill?

HUSTON:  It‘s my understanding that the witness is—was worried about what would happen to him if he told the truth or came up with the information.  And it‘s because of that.

Yeah, when you think about it, why all the stick poking in the sand searchs when they coulda been stick poking in the landfill.

Jossy must have been pretty sure of his witness, he even donnated money to help pay for equipment and his brother helped with the search.

Always thought those metal rods they were using would work in the landfill. Think that's what they use around here to establish where to start digging.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #409 on: December 23, 2006, 12:59:05 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
My BIL was adopted so he did not know his biological parents but his kids have had some genetic testing to see if they have the propensity for some of the neural diseases.  I told my sister that her dear children might be in for a double whammy from our mother, her husband (their father) and me.  I am sure there has to be a family predisposition to these neurological disorders.  We know a family in which the father died of a brain tumor.  One of his sons has had Parkinson's recently diagnosed, another with Lou Gehrig disease and two with MS.  There are 4/5 children with already diagnosed neurological diseases in their 30s and 40s.

They are also seeing a connection to MS and Diabetes.  My husbands family has alot of the neurological problems plus diabetes.  My mom is the only member I know of on my side with a neurological disease.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #410 on: December 23, 2006, 12:59:15 AM »

I've heard of that.....hardening of the hearteries.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #411 on: December 23, 2006, 01:00:29 AM »

Bleachedblack - LOL  Laughing
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #412 on: December 23, 2006, 01:01:06 AM »

Always thought those metal rods they were using would work in the landfill. Think that's what they use around here to establish where to start digging.

I think what they did there was use the equippement to dig down several feet and then search the papers for dates......

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #413 on: December 23, 2006, 01:01:16 AM »

Nope.  Was just trying to point out that sometimes people do illogical things for other than criminal reasons.

Ya, I know, but then some folks are just suspicious, specially after all the stuff that's on the news lately, think I used to be a little more gullible.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #414 on: December 23, 2006, 01:02:09 AM »

Yes, I meant ALE. Had to change browsers again.. Netscape puts me into the main page when I hit post reply.

OK.. if they didn't see the body, then how come the Police Chief told the lady on the beach that he'd seen the evidence of murder and she hadn't?

What was the evidence or was it hot air?

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #415 on: December 23, 2006, 01:02:58 AM »

I've heard of that.....hardening of the hearteries.

Nope, always been that way, never did have a soft heart.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #416 on: December 23, 2006, 01:03:05 AM »

Tylergal,
Did you see Carnut saying the little old lady with the pennies was probably some sort of scam or something.  I hope he never gets that old and needs help.  Going to have some bad, bad karma stored up with all him crankiness!   Confused

Just call me Grinch.

Yep, there is always at least one.

Sorry, this is the only one in your area who would agree to come over, Carnut.  She is on her way, however, and should arrive soon!  

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #417 on: December 23, 2006, 01:04:04 AM »

Quote from: "IBE"
Yes, I meant ALE. Had to change browsers again.. Netscape puts me into the main page when I hit post reply.

OK.. if they didn't see the body, then how come the Police Chief told the lady on the beach that he'd seen the evidence of murder and she hadn't?

I always thought he knew because PVDS or JVDS told him.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #418 on: December 23, 2006, 01:05:33 AM »

Quote from: "IBE"

I think they either did see the body or they saw ALOT of blood.  Enough blood to determine something horrible happened.  They may have even been the ones to put her body in the landfill..who knows.  

Personally, I think that's what they found at the rocks.  A bloody crime sceen.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #419 on: December 23, 2006, 01:05:36 AM »

Tylergal,

Just call me Grinch.

Yep, there is always at least one.

Sorry, this is the only one in your area who would agree to come over, Carnut.  She is on her way, however, and should arrive soon!  

Aw shucks I was hoping the Blonde by the Chistmas Tree would be coming over.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.