April 30, 2024, 07:43:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #564 12/22 - Christmas Eve  (Read 104560 times)
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #420 on: December 23, 2006, 01:07:36 AM »

Who's by the Christmas tree?

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #421 on: December 23, 2006, 01:10:05 AM »

Who's by the Christmas tree? Someone we know????

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #422 on: December 23, 2006, 01:10:51 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "IBE"
Yes, I meant ALE. Had to change browsers again.. Netscape puts me into the main page when I hit post reply.

OK.. if they didn't see the body, then how come the Police Chief told the lady on the beach that he'd seen the evidence of murder and she hadn't?

What was the evidence or was it hot air?

I think they either did see the body or they saw ALOT of blood.  Enough blood to determine something horrible happened.  They may have even been the ones to put her body in the landfill..who knows.  

Personally, I think that's what they found at the rocks.  A bloody crime sceen.

Always different stories, never sure what to believe.......One thing is certain, enough time was not devoted to searching the landfill to rule it out period.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(...) Eduardo Mansur of the Dairio related the latest female-eyewitness' account of a white pick-up truck being seen at the landfill. It was a white jeep, according to someone else who spoke with the witness. Whatever the case, and however many witnesses, the dogs and the methane-detection equipment has revealed nothing after three days of digging. At whatever depth that they are at in the landfill, they have dug deeper by boring 8-foot penetrating holes large enough for the dogs to enter and sniff. Still, nothing has been detected. Tim Miller, earlier, mentioned that the only "hits" turned out to be band aids. You must have sensitive equipment to detect spots of blood on discarded band aids. The baby's plastic pool, described by the first eyewitness, was found on the first day. No blonde female's body was found anywhere below the baby's pool.

http://www.hyscience.com/archives/2005/07/natalee_hollowa_19.php

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #423 on: December 23, 2006, 01:13:23 AM »

IBE,
We are being silly again.  He is talking about my avatar I think but I sent him over the elderly lady in the photo to help him with his lack of compassion for others at Christmas time.

Just clowning around, as usual.   Wink

Carnut wonders

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #424 on: December 23, 2006, 01:14:52 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
IBE,
We are being silly again.  He is talking about my avatar I think but I sent him over the elderly lady in the photo to help him with his lack of compassion for others at Christmas time.

Just clowning around, as usual.   Wink

Carnut wonders

Yeah, the elderly lady looks too much like me.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #425 on: December 23, 2006, 01:16:07 AM »

I'll bring the eggnog and cookies! We'll have both regular and the "bring it up a notch type".

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: December 23, 2006, 01:16:30 AM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
[+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(...) Eduardo Mansur of the Dairio related the latest female-eyewitness' account of a white pick-up truck being seen at the landfill. It was a white jeep, according to someone else who spoke with the witness. Whatever the case, and however many witnesses, the dogs and the methane-detection equipment has revealed nothing after three days of digging. At whatever depth that they are at in the landfill, they have dug deeper by boring 8-foot penetrating holes large enough for the dogs to enter and sniff. Still, nothing has been detected. Tim Miller, earlier, mentioned that the only "hits" turned out to be band aids. You must have sensitive equipment to detect spots of blood on discarded band aids. The baby's plastic pool, described by the first eyewitness, was found on the first day. No blonde female's body was found anywhere below the baby's pool.

That's because by the time TES got permits for the dogs to be on Aruba, etc. the bifrons had moved anything incriminating.  It was meant to be temporary from the start thence the marking indicator of the blue kiddie pool to find whatever was there later for removal to a more permenent location once the heat was off.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #427 on: December 23, 2006, 01:18:17 AM »

Anna wrote;
That's because by the time TES got permits for the dogs to be on Aruba, etc. the bifrons had moved anything incriminating. It was meant to be temporary from the start thence the marking indicator of the blue kiddie pool to find whatever was there later for removal to a more permenent location once the heat was off.

Sounds bout right to me.

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #428 on: December 23, 2006, 01:27:00 AM »

Good night all.. didn't have any sleep last night so am heading off, as Anna says to "monkey bunky"

Everyone, stay safe and sane... the last one is harder to do. Laughing  Laughing My second order of Scared Monkeys' Christmas tree stuff is on it's way. It's from me to me, so not important enough for Christmas arrival.

Next, Klaas will be the coaster. Cafepress was great and adjusted the postage to free like advertized on the day I ordered.

Good night from IBE, the dog, cat and non=blooming poinsetta, so bought another and put it next to the other. Maybe it will get the idea that now is the time to bloom. I don't think our cold streak helped. Tried the "dark trick" but was afraid of breaking the branches.[/b]

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #429 on: December 23, 2006, 01:27:25 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
[+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

That's because by the time TES got permits for the dogs to be on Aruba, etc. the bifrons had moved anything incriminating.  It was meant to be temporary from the start thence the marking indicator of the blue kiddie pool to find whatever was there later for removal to a more permenent location once the heat was off.

Actually, if the body was moved from the landfill, then I would think the dump had been intended to be the permanent place, but was moved because someone was getting too close to finding it.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #430 on: December 23, 2006, 01:29:43 AM »

Changed my mind... postings are getting too interesting.

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #431 on: December 23, 2006, 01:31:53 AM »

Wasn't Wever director of the dump too?

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #432 on: December 23, 2006, 01:37:48 AM »

carnut wrote;
Actually, if the body was moved from the landfill, then I would think the dump had been intended to be the permanent place, but was moved because someone was getting too close to finding it.

I would imagine if that was the case, maybe rather than actually move the body a second time, and sorry I know this is graphic.......but I can hardly imagine anyone literally moving a body that has been buried in the arubian heat , in a dump for a couple of days........if it was even possible to locate the body ......maybe they would just burn it there? like they did with Pitbull?
Maybe they would wait until St Johns night or what ever that holiday is they celibrate there that the mafioao's in South America use to dispose of all their unwanted evidence.......

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #433 on: December 23, 2006, 01:40:35 AM »

carnut wrote;

I would imagine if that was the case, maybe rather than actually move the body a second time, and sorry I know this is graphic.......but I can hardly imagine anyone literally moving a body that has been buried in the arubian heat , in a dump for a couple of days........if it was even possible to locate the body ......maybe they would just burn it there? like they did with Pitbull?
Maybe they would wait until St Johns night or what ever that holiday is they celibrate there that the mafioao's in South America use to dispose of all their unwanted evidence.......

Yep, I could go along with that.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #434 on: December 23, 2006, 01:40:59 AM »

Wasn't there a fire at the exact spot in the dumb? Very convenient??

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #435 on: December 23, 2006, 01:41:25 AM »

Wasn't Wever director of the dump too?

Dunno, it was someone who apparently wasn't real interested in having any americans doing much searching there.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #436 on: December 23, 2006, 01:42:15 AM »

Wasn't there a fire at the exact spot in the dumb? Very convenient??

Yeah, one was actually blamed on the searchers by the aruban media.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #437 on: December 23, 2006, 01:43:48 AM »

Meant "dump" not "dumb" which was "dumb" of me in spelling.

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #438 on: December 23, 2006, 01:45:29 AM »

Some in Aruba wish to blame others for everything but don't blame themselves!

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #439 on: December 23, 2006, 01:46:14 AM »

Aruba is in complete celebration with the cultural festivity “Dera Gai” on June 24 in relation to the San Juan, which is the St. John’s day.

This cultural event is held where the burying of the rooster was a symbolic way to an agricultural rounding off one harvest year and starting a new one by the pagan Indians.

When the harvest was over the Indian would clean his field of the remains of the harvest and burn it, making an offering to the God of fire thanking Him for the necessary rain, sun and so on.

Over the years the festivity took another form by the Roman Catholics and to make everyone happy the festivities were combined.

The Roman Catholics celebrated the St. John the Baptist, which coincides with the Indians’ ritual celebration.

The Dera Gai was a day of games for the children and athletic competition for the adults, where all the entertainment culminated before 4pm where the burying of the rooster (dera gai) took place.

This event consisted in the early days of clearing the sandy soil, a hole would be dug, and a young rooster will be placed in the hole and covered with Calabash (gourd), so that the top will be levelled with the surrounding area. A group of musicians would prepare to accompany the blindfolded star player. A lady will dance with him on the tunes supplied by the ensemble. The gentleman will have a stick and would feel his way trying to hit the rooster, while dancing.

The rooster hardly ever is hurt.

Today a synthetic rooster is being used and the celebrations are taking place island-wide.

Schedule is subject to change

Exposition at "Maria Kapel" at Instituto di Cultura Aruba, Oranjestad

June 15 - 30, 2006

08:00 Hours - 17:00 hours.

Festivities on June 20, 2006:

Sint Michael School 9 - 10 a.m.

Colegio Cristo Rey 10:30 - 11:00 a.m.

http://www.arubabycruise.com/news/DeraGai.htm

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.