May 01, 2024, 12:49:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #564 12/22 - Christmas Eve  (Read 104577 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #440 on: December 23, 2006, 01:50:40 AM »

Quote from: "IBE"
Good night all.. didn't have any sleep last night so am heading off, as Anna says to "monkey bunky"

Everyone, stay safe and sane... the last one is harder to do. Laughing  Laughing My second order of Scared Monkeys' Christmas tree stuff is on it's way. It's from me to me, so not important enough for Christmas arrival.

Next, Klaas will be the coaster. Cafepress was great and adjusted the postage to free like advertized on the day I ordered.

Good night from IBE, the dog, cat and non=blooming poinsetta, so bought another and put it next to the other. Maybe it will get the idea that now is the time to bloom. I don't think our cold streak helped. Tried the "dark trick" but was afraid of breaking the branches.[/b]

Good news, I figured they would!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #441 on: December 23, 2006, 01:51:56 AM »

Night Monkeys.....

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #442 on: December 23, 2006, 01:52:46 AM »

me too GOODNIGHT ALL!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #443 on: December 23, 2006, 01:53:44 AM »

Hey monkeys! Just checking in at this late hour to see how everyone is, and was curious to see if there was any news.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #444 on: December 23, 2006, 01:58:43 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Hey monkeys! Just checking in at this late hour to see how everyone is, and was curious to see if there was any news.

No news other than I took my monthly shower today.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #445 on: December 23, 2006, 02:00:00 AM »

Quote from: "Carnut"

Whether you needed it or not, right?  Laughing
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #446 on: December 23, 2006, 02:16:16 AM »

Whether you needed it or not, right?  Laughing

CBB, Carnut is the grinch, trying to steal from old women and take away their Christmas.  Shame, shame.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #447 on: December 23, 2006, 02:18:49 AM »

Carnut,

Did you wash the car at the same time? ie: big shower?

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #448 on: December 23, 2006, 02:22:21 AM »

This is good night... sending you all some spicy apple cider for a night cap! Laughing

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #449 on: December 23, 2006, 02:23:16 AM »

This is good night... sending you all some spicy apple cider for a night cap! Laughing

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #450 on: December 23, 2006, 02:24:32 AM »

Sent a double dose!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: December 23, 2006, 02:33:49 AM »

I believe someone recently posted that Bouchi Wever, the physician who is NOT the father of Guido would be over the landfill as part of his Health Department duties.  So perhaps he was the one to nix the permit to dig any more.

Too obvious, that.  What does it hurt to dig in a landfill.  There were other areas of it they could have used during that process.  But then later we learn the big hotels have incinerators and here we were looking all over for one and they are everywhere.  And the Visibility or Security Beach Patrol had access to the hotel incinerators, too.

Seems they incinerate a lot of their trash.  Also the landfill is eventually loaded onto barges and taken out to sea I have been told so nothing there now we can pretty well bet after two years.

Pitbull had enough remains even after being burned to ID him so I think there might have still been something, fingernails, teeth, hair, etc. that would have DNA, etc.  And perhaps the wrong fingerprints on a body bag?  

Well, something surely got them stirred up about the landfill for certain.  We do know that and even bulldozers brought to fill in the holes Dave, Red, Tim Miller and others dug by hand which to me was one of the most cruel things about all of this.  Just heartbreaking that they would do this.

Just my thoughts on landfill.  Don't know what was there but something the Officials in Aruba did not want found.  Yes, I also think at some point in time like around the time of the alleged confession/accusation, the body may have even been in the hands of a few of the LE members.  Not all, but a select few who have obstructed all along.

Goodnite, all, off to the monkey bunkey but I did get a lot done tonight!   Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #452 on: December 23, 2006, 03:13:14 AM »

Still wonder who's PR idea it was to file the Dr. Phil case to get aruba back in the news and then to get the Globe and Examiner to do the articles on the suspects just prior to the Christmas vacation plans of all the folks in the US.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #453 on: December 23, 2006, 07:57:15 AM »

Still wonder who's PR idea it was to file the Dr. Phil case to get aruba back in the news and then to get the Globe and Examiner to do the articles on the suspects just prior to the Christmas vacation plans of all the folks in the US.

It's sort of like payback isn't it Carnut.  How many times did Aruba make a decision in the case near one of the Holidays?  This year it happened near two of our Holidays (Thanksgiving and Christmas) where each paper had two articles printed in them.  Even if you don't buy the tabloids in the supermarket how many times have you grabbed it while standing on line and start reading it?  Either way it’s sheds a bad light on Aruba.  I can’t wait until the Kalpoes drop their lawsuit to see what’s going to be printed.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #454 on: December 23, 2006, 08:07:07 AM »

Morning Monkeys!

Wanted to wish each and everyone of you a wonderful holiday!  I think I am supposed to be cleaning and cooking.... lol

I'll be lurking off and on today I guess.   Laughing

Thanks for your friendship and may 2007 be the year we get justice for Natalee.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #455 on: December 23, 2006, 08:31:38 AM »

This is completely out of the context of the current discussion. I just remembered something I thought of the other day, while we talking about that man who we had thought was a woman, the cross dresser/transvestite.

Bifron not only moves bodies, but is also two faced. Cross dresser? Bisexual? Both? Or something different, such as a justice official engaging in unlawful activity?

Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #456 on: December 23, 2006, 08:38:10 AM »

Diario
http://www.diarioaruba.com/
Amigoe
http://www.amigoe.com/english/
BonDia
http://www.cspnv.com/
Solo di Pueblo
http://www.solodipueblo.com/
AweMainta
http://www.awemainta.com/
Aruba Today
http://www.arubatoday.com/
Translator:
http://papiamentu.donamaro.nl

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #457 on: December 23, 2006, 09:45:10 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "IBE"
Yes, I meant ALE. Had to change browsers again.. Netscape puts me into the main page when I hit post reply.

OK.. if they didn't see the body, then how come the Police Chief told the lady on the beach that he'd seen the evidence of murder and she hadn't?

What was the evidence or was it hot air?

I think they either did see the body or they saw ALOT of blood.  Enough blood to determine something horrible happened.  They may have even been the ones to put her body in the landfill..who knows.  

Personally, I think that's what they found at the rocks.  A bloody crime sceen.

Good morning monkeys.

I agree about the rocks being a bloody crime scene. It's always seemed logical to me that Natalee was fatally injured at the rocks, although she might not have died immediately. I can certainly buy the theory that she was then transported to the VDS residence, where she died. That would account for the unusual activity at the rocks, Deepak having to try to clean his car in the wee hours of the morning, the refusal to let the VDS house be searched, etc.

I Stand With The Girl
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #458 on: December 23, 2006, 09:45:22 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
I believe someone recently posted that Bouchi Wever, the physician who is NOT the father of Guido would be over the landfill as part of his Health Department duties.  So perhaps he was the one to nix the permit to dig any more.

Too obvious, that.  What does it hurt to dig in a landfill.  There were other areas of it they could have used during that process.  But then later we learn the big hotels have incinerators and here we were looking all over for one and they are everywhere.  And the Visibility or Security Beach Patrol had access to the hotel incinerators, too.

Seems they incinerate a lot of their trash.  Also the landfill is eventually loaded onto barges and taken out to sea I have been told so nothing there now we can pretty well bet after two years.

Pitbull had enough remains even after being burned to ID him so I think there might have still been something, fingernails, teeth, hair, etc. that would have DNA, etc.  And perhaps the wrong fingerprints on a body bag?  

Well, something surely got them stirred up about the landfill for certain.  We do know that and even bulldozers brought to fill in the holes Dave, Red, Tim Miller and others dug by hand which to me was one of the most cruel things about all of this.  Just heartbreaking that they would do this.

Just my thoughts on landfill.  Don't know what was there but something the Officials in Aruba did not want found.  Yes, I also think at some point in time like around the time of the alleged confession/accusation, the body may have even been in the hands of a few of the LE members.  Not all, but a select few who have obstructed all along.

Goodnite, all, off to the monkey bunkey but I did get a lot done tonight!   Very Happy

yep

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #459 on: December 23, 2006, 09:51:25 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
BT,
If you are still here, this is something for your new laptop.

Hope you see it tomorrow if you are already signed off!

Anna,

I missed this last night, but thank you so much! This will be perfect for the new laptop, which hubby is on his way to pick up at the UPS office right now.  Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.